PDA

View Full Version : When bands react to assholes in the audience.

BITEYOASS
02-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Scott Weiland went way off the deep end on this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdpNX1WGvOg

Hardrock69
02-18-2013, 03:26 AM
Ronnie James Dio was doing a gig in Atlanta about 8-9 years ago (if I recall correctly). Friend of mine was there. Some asshole was flipping him off through the first part of his set....being a dick and stuff.....finally Ronnie had enough and leaped off the stage into the crowd and began beating the shit out of the motherfucker. Pummeled him pretty good from what I've heard. :hee:

Angel
02-18-2013, 11:15 AM
When I saw Nugent in 80, someone tossed a frisbee on stage and he FREAKED! Stopped the show, had the house lights turned on and screamed at the audience that the next asshole that threw something hard onstage was going to have the spotlight pointed at him so the rest of the audience could beat the shit out of him. Nugent was foaming at the mouth...he was PISSED!

vandeleur
02-18-2013, 11:16 AM
Ronnie James Dio was doing a gig in Atlanta about 8-9 years ago (if I recall correctly). Friend of mine was there. Some asshole was flipping him off through the first part of his set....being a dick and stuff.....finally Ronnie had enough and leaped off the stage into the crowd and began beating the shit out of the motherfucker. Pummeled him pretty good from what I've heard. :hee:

dio ????? wtf was it the hobbiton dio appreciation society night out :D

Seshmeister
02-18-2013, 11:31 AM
When I saw Nugent in 80, someone tossed a frisbee on stage and he FREAKED! Stopped the show, had the house lights turned on and screamed at the audience that the next asshole that threw something hard onstage was going to have the spotlight pointed at him so the rest of the audience could beat the shit out of him. Nugent was foaming at the mouth...he was PISSED!

Isn't it always the way with those tough guys... :)

binnie
03-12-2013, 03:35 PM
The two that always spring to mind are:

Axl Rose jumping into the crowd and attacking someone who was taking photos (1991 or 1992?)

Sebastian Bach throwing a bottle back into the crowd and then diving in and kicking off with someone (1989 or 1990).

binnie
03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Isn't it always the way with those tough guys... :)

Don't mess with Nugent.................................he'll play you one of his post 1977 records and you'll die laughing.

(It does take balls to write a song called 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang', however).

ELVIS
03-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Or this one...

:killer:

ELVIS
03-12-2013, 04:01 PM
C'mon...

Somebody should thank me for that one...

:rockit:

binnie
03-12-2013, 04:08 PM
C'mon...

Somebody should thank me for that one...

:rockit:

Is that you Savicki?

5 Stars please.

FORD
03-12-2013, 04:12 PM

Even more impressive considering he was about 5' 2" and well into his 60s at the time. Possibly even into the early stages of cancer.

binnie
03-12-2013, 04:25 PM
True, but he was the man on the misty mountain.

You can't fuck with that.

ELVIS
03-12-2013, 04:38 PM
He was also the Man on the Silver Mountain...

binnie
03-12-2013, 04:43 PM

Oh fuck.

***smashes head in desk in act of shame***

I think I just lost some Metalhead stripes....

DLR Bridge
03-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Oh fuck.

***smashes head in desk in act of shame***

I think I just lost some Metalhead stripes....

Nah. You just had Misty Mountain Hop on the brain.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-12-2013, 04:51 PM

you should get savicki stars for that one :baaa:

ELVIS
03-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Nah. You just had Misty Mountain Hop on the brain.

No, he was jamming...

http://youtu.be/Cd3pDM2f6Y8

:elvis: