PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent: The Sheeping of America

ELVIS
02-25-2013, 11:06 AM
:elvis:

Nickdfresh
02-25-2013, 11:45 AM

Pedophile pundits and pants'-shitting macho draft evaders...fuck this douche!

Nitro Express
02-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Regardless. Double Live Gonzo has to be one of the best live rock and roll albums ever. Ted was always nuts. I have no idea why anyone cares about him. He wants too much money to hunt on his land. Gee Ted. I think $1,000 a day is a little steep.

Nickdfresh
02-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Regardless. Double Live Gonzo has to be one of the best live rock and roll albums ever. Ted was always nuts. I have no idea why anyone cares about him. He wants too much money to hunt on his land. Gee Ted. I think $1,000 a day is a little steep.

I'd pay that if I could hunt Ted...

Nitro Express
02-25-2013, 02:07 PM

LOL! A new reality show. Hunting Nugent.

Hardrock69
02-25-2013, 02:11 PM
:lol:

Nitro Express
02-25-2013, 02:17 PM
MTV's Hunting Nugent is proudly sponsored by Vernors. "It's what we drink around here before we shoot Ted."

ELVIS
02-25-2013, 03:33 PM

What a joke...

Uncle Ted would whip your ass...

Nickdfresh
02-25-2013, 03:41 PM
What a joke...

Uncle Ted's a big ferry with a large gun collection and a small penis. Um, what has he actually done that's bad ass? Run around with assault weapons he didn't to actually to carry in a uniform?

Nitro Express
02-25-2013, 03:47 PM
what has he actually done that's bad ass?
:rockit2:

Nickdfresh
02-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Okay, he has a couple decent songs. But even if I agreed with his politics, even many who do agree think that Terrible Ted has Dickhole disease, and isn't terrible interesting beyond Cat Scratch Fever, Wango Tango, or that song with that other guy singing (oh yeah, Stranglehold). I saw a newer live version of that song with Ted practically standing in front of Ian St. Ian or whatever his name is and (Derek St. Holmes?) is just fucking steaming while singing as Ted's ass in his face......

ELVIS
02-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Uncle Ted's a big ferry

What a dickforbrains...:biggrin:

VetteLS5
02-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Nugent's been an embarrassment for decades - musically and otherwise.

Zing!
02-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Saw Uncle Ted back in the mid to late 90's. I had zero expectations going in, but from what I remember of it, he rocked the hell out and I had a blast considering I only knew 3 or 4 tunes. My only complaint was: I never saw anyone pimp their new album quite so much (Spirit Of The Wild if I remember right). Goddamn if he didn't say "Spirit of the Wiiiiiild!" every other sentence. After the first twenty minutes my buddies were calling it "Beating A Dead Horse."

Terry
02-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Meh.

Regardless of how popular he was in the 1970s, his music has never struck me as anything special. Average to decent at best.

As for the rest, is anyone really looking to Ted Nugent for cogent political analysis?

BITEYOASS
02-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Excuse me Tedo the Pedo! But aren't you buddies with Spamster? Now who is the sheep?

Nickdfresh
02-25-2013, 10:17 PM
What a dickforbrains...:biggrin:

Don't be so "hard on" yourself, Elbow...

Nickdfresh
02-25-2013, 10:20 PM
♪ ♫ ♩"I makes the pussy purr with the candy in my van, ♪ ♫ ♩they know I'm getting ten-to-twenty!
When the little girls run screaming from the creepy man,♪ ♫ ♩ I know the police are comin' for me!"♪ ♫ ♩
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Rape_19a851_570593.jpg

FORD
02-25-2013, 10:20 PM
Excuse me Tedo the Pedo! But aren't you buddies with Spamster? Now who is the sheep?

Yep.... and Toby "boot up your ass" Keith too.....

http://www.redrocker.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_large/images/Cabo_10-13-2007_Sammys_60th_231.JPG

Northern Girl
02-25-2013, 10:58 PM
I read his wife's book explaining how she stayed with him after he cheated on her.

So proud of being an idiot, she had to write a book about it.

clarathecarrot
02-25-2013, 11:20 PM

Please don't hunt Mr. Nugent you all's bad boys.

You just mad cause he crushes anything you can do on the guitar.

That's beautiful baby thanks Nitro.

ELVIS
02-25-2013, 11:37 PM
:killer:

jhale667
02-26-2013, 12:02 AM
Dude's been irrelevant since 1980.

Nitro Express
02-26-2013, 12:19 AM
Please don't hunt Mr. Nugent you all's bad boys.

You just mad cause he crushes anything you can do on the guitar.

That's beautiful baby thanks Nitro.

One of the all time great live recorded guitar solos. I liked how he worked Hybernation into it.

big fatty
02-26-2013, 01:24 AM
Saw Uncle Ted back in the mid to late 90's. I had zero expectations going in, but from what I remember of it, he rocked the hell out and I had a blast considering I only knew 3 or 4 tunes. My only complaint was: I never saw anyone pimp their new album quite so much (Spirit Of The Wild if I remember right). Goddamn if he didn't say "Spirit of the Wiiiiiild!" every other sentence. After the first twenty minutes my buddies were calling it "Beating A Dead Horse."

That's the one with " Fred Bear " on it. One of his last great classics.

His stuff is always best live though. I don't care about his politics or personel life. I still like to hear him rip it up with the volume full blast once in a while.

Nickdfresh
02-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I read his wife's book explaining how she stayed with him after he cheated on her.

So proud of being an idiot, she had to write a book about it.

I'm pretty sure she left out parts, like how she's a cougar that cheated on him back...

ELVIS
02-26-2013, 08:16 AM
Illiterate bastard....

Nickdfresh
02-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Illiterate bastard....

You're being "rediculous" El-piss...

ELVIS
02-26-2013, 08:45 AM
At least I know the difference between a fairy and a ferry...:biggrin:

ELVIS
02-26-2013, 08:45 AM
Now, shuddup and dance...

Seshmeister
02-26-2013, 09:00 AM
What a joke...

Not if he was armed with a frisbee... :)

Anyway Ted promised us he would be dead or in jail by the middle of April 2013.

ELVIS
02-26-2013, 09:05 AM

clarathecarrot
02-26-2013, 10:41 AM

I so got that LP I so muther Fook!

Got that Mutha ..Yeah Fuk!!!

Saw that TOUR!!!

I got that original LP bought and paid for....UGH It's in the air TONIGHT!!!!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

clarathecarrot
02-26-2013, 10:51 AM

Oh really....what month, what day, that year? can you GODDAMNED narrow that assinine statement down for me?

Since you got the info, Let's have it, jhaledrizzle.

Hi I'm, "The halebeebopdoowhaadiddydoesn'tcomeoutofmyguitar".. I have secret knowlege.

You are such a brown'nosing cunt.

Nitro Express
02-26-2013, 11:30 AM
One of my favorite blues players is Ted Nugent. He's getting this blues tone from a 5150 head. I've seen him play this kind of stuff live.

fryingdutchman
02-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Noted black leader Ted Nugent launches "Black Power" tour, to empower black people

by Sean O'Neal February 22, 2013

http://media.avclub.com/images/424/424891/16x9/627.jpg?7881

In recent years, the human bottle-opener flip-flop that is Ted Nugent has done his very best to foster pride in the black community by embodying all the most hateful qualities of the white community. But now he’s taking a far more actionable, totally marketable route to bringing black people together so they can listen to some Ted Nugent music and Ted Nugent's ideas and then feel better about themselves: He's launching a tour he’s dubbed “Ted Nugent Black Power 2013," because no one who works for him is allowed to disagree with Ted Nugent anymore, apparently.

Typing in his regular column on World Net Daily, Nugent takes the opportunity afforded by Black History Month to “honor blacks” by talking about Ted Nugent, whose “gravity-defying career pivots on my intense adulation for my black musical heroes”—and thus gives him an equally intense personal dismay over how the Democratic Party, The New Deal, Lyndon Johnson’s “Great Society experiment,” and especially Barack Obama are collectively the “engineer of the destruction of black America.” This, rather than helping to strengthen black America in the way that Ted Nugent does, whenever he plays the powerfully black music of Ted Nugent.

“My fire-breathing musical career was literally launched by black musical thundergods such as Bo Diddly, Little Richard, James Brown, Wilson Picket, Sam & Dave, Albert King, BB King, Freddie King, the mighty Funk Brothers, and the epitome of Rock ‘n’ Roll Gods, the master, Chuck Berry,” Nugent says of the many black artists who literally launched the career of Ted Nugent, turning his every performance of “Wang Dang Sweet Poontang” into a condensed Black History Month.

“Say it loud: My music is black and I’m proud!” Nugent concludes, echoing the many other times Nugent has demonstrated that he truly understands black people, such as when suggested he’d assassinate President Obama, decried Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for “lisping their ebonic mumbo-jumbo,” wondered aloud whether the South should have won the Civil War, and called himself a “black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally” due to his very similar persecution by the media for being a wealthy rock star who says deliberately inflammatory things. Still, as “Ted Nugent Black Power 2013” will demonstrate, Ted Nugent definitely has some sympathetic understanding of black history, given that he’s been the embarrassing, minstrel-show version of white men for decades now.

Nitro Express
02-26-2013, 11:52 AM
This guy will probably buy a ticket.:biggrin:

Nickdfresh
02-26-2013, 12:40 PM
At least I know the difference between a fairy and a ferry...:biggrin:

And at least I know what "panties" are. I'm sure you're an expert on "fairies" though and filled with fairy-pride, Nurse Elvira...

Nickdfresh
02-26-2013, 12:42 PM
One of my favorite blues players is Ted Nugent. He's getting this blues tone from a 5150 head. I've seen him play this kind of stuff live.

Jesus dude, he's awful and blew his wad by the end of the 70's and no one thinks of him as anything more than a competent niche guitarist...

"Blues." RFLOMAO! :)

The political shit is more about getting attention, and cutting out a niche fan-base, for his nostalgia based career path than any real convictions...

FORD
02-26-2013, 02:54 PM
“My fire-breathing musical career was literally launched by black musical thundergods such as Bo Diddly, Little Richard, James Brown, Wilson Picket, Sam & Dave, Albert King, BB King, Freddie King, the mighty Funk Brothers, and the epitome of Rock ‘n’ Roll Gods, the master, Chuck Berry,” Nugent says of the many black artists who literally launched the career of Ted Nugent, turning his every performance of “Wang Dang Sweet Poontang” into a condensed Black History Month.

“Say it loud: My music is black and I’m proud!” Nugent concludes,

Funny, because I don't hear any of the above in Nugent's music. I suppose you might be able to argue that Nugent played a big hollow Gibson because Chuck Berry did, but it didn't influence his sound at all.

Ted's pandering, like most of his right wing friends, because he knows a political party made up of old white men can't possibly win. Although I suppose trying to recruit the black vote is better than trying to repress it, like most of his fellow Repukes are doing. Though I doubt he'll have much success in doing so.

clarathecarrot
02-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Funny, because I don't hear any of the above in Nugent's music. I suppose you might be able to argue that Nugent played a big hollow Gibson because Chuck Berry did, but it didn't influence his sound at all.

Ted's pandering, like most of his right wing friends, because he knows a political party made up of old white men can't possibly win. Although I suppose trying to recruit the black vote is better than trying to repress it, like most of his fellow Repukes are doing. Though I doubt he'll have much success in doing so.

That "Hollow Body" is a impossible guitar to get those sounds out of not a rock and roll guitar like the strat or other solid bodies, he isn't a nitche for shit he took the hard road made the shit stink like candy .

Hell, Edwardo had to invent his guitar to get what he wanted..TED did the same..pushed a piece of wood and electrical parts where it hasn't and never will be again.

He talks shit and politics like he plays guitar, to get you to stand up and scream.

He has you all coming or going with him or without him.

Next thing, you are all going to say is B.B. King hasn't been relevant since 1958 .... GET OFF!!!... STEP OFF!!!!

No harsh on you FORD just a comment with some back story and a concept of a take.

ELVIS
02-26-2013, 06:07 PM
I suppose you might be able to argue that Nugent played a big hollow Gibson because Chuck Berry did, but it didn't influence his sound at all.

More absolute bullshit...

ELVIS
02-26-2013, 06:08 PM

Like you would know...

FORD
02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
More absolute bullshit...

Tell me how Ped Nugent's sound has any evidence of Chuck Berry's influence. (Or James Brown, the Funk Brothers or anybody else he mentioned, for that matter)

Ted may have grown up near Detroit, but he ain't remotely "Motown".

Keith Richards is influenced by Chuck Berry.

Angus and Malcolm are influenced by Chuck Berry.

Hell, even Steve Jones was influenced by Chuck Berry......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sFz-Cb8gEs

but Nugent? Nah, I just ain't hearing it.

Nickdfresh
02-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Like you would know...

Sorry, he obviously forgot about those awesome Damn Yankees (the wankies)... ;)

SunisinuS
02-28-2013, 12:21 AM

Too Bad he ended on such a selfish, sad, note.

jhale667
02-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Like you would know...

Right, and at what point was part of your former music marketing job description tracking soundscan numbers, again, Cletus? STFU you ignorant douche.

jhale667
02-28-2013, 12:45 AM
And since we know where you're going "witty" retort wise...

"Btw, we're hiring..." Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhh....

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/530906_373804799393635_1806076164_n_zpsa232edd7.pn g

Nitro Express
02-28-2013, 12:47 AM
Too Bad he ended on such a selfish, sad, note.

Ted has always been an egomaniac. Like many in the entertainment business, he's nuts. The business if full of nuts. David Lee Roth is a crack pot. Who cares what the politics is. We give these entertainers too much attention on their political views. Most of them would run the country into the ground in record time if they had any say in things.

Ted is an old fart who still can play a mean guitar. Plug a hollow body guitar into a cranked amp sometime and you will respect his axe skills in that regard. Hell if Charles Manson or Pol Pot were kick ass guitar players I would give them credit for it.

jhale667
02-28-2013, 01:23 AM
So many others of the era can wipe the floor with him, though... add the douche-factor, I don't get the reverence. Sure cool riffs and funny song themes... IN THE 70s. "Little Miss Dangerous" was the closest he got to anybody caring about his solo career since, and that was the 80s, hello! And let's not even talk about the abomination that was the Spam Yankees.

Satan
02-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Hell if Charles Manson or Pol Pot were kick ass guitar players I would give them credit for it.

Well, I'm not sure about Pol Pot, but Manson actually was a musician.

Or "failed musician", as Krusty would put it. Not saying he was all that talented, but Guns N Roses covered one of his songs, and Dennis Wilson wanted to work with the guy before he got into the whole "psycho killer" thing, so I guess that's something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qMFBqCeAc8

big fatty
02-28-2013, 01:50 AM
Not if he was armed with a frisbee... :)

Anyway Ted promised us he would be dead or in jail by the middle of April 2013.

Good old Uncle Ted says a lot of things. :painkiller:

:cincodemayo::fourthofjuly2::gun:

jhale667
02-28-2013, 02:00 AM
Or "failed musician", as Krusty would put it.

Funny, actually thought of the Krust today and chuckled when a box of pickups for future reviews arrived... :biggrin:

:guitar: