PDA

View Full Version : 30K Posts and Not a Damn Thing To Show For It

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 07:19 PM
I'll hit the big 30K tonight.....

30K posts here....

20K of them on busting the chops of long since banned trolls...

:gulp:

The rest I just wasted on politics and circle jerks in the mod room...

Who will be the lucky number 30K post subject?

vandeleur
03-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Wow 30k posts ... Are you gonna actually thank cdog ;-)

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 07:41 PM

30K posts here....

I, for one, think you haven't "wasted" that many and can't believe mod room posts count! :pullinghair: here's to 30k more :beers8: :gulp:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 07:43 PM
that whole :beers: :cheers: thing was like work

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 07:45 PM

I really should.....

other than Joe Thunder, katydid, and Jizzystool, no other troll has been such a constant source of pure amusement as cadavercouch......

My fave to this day is still when he left a visitor message to himself via his 4th [or was it 5th?] alias stating: "Yo, dog, where ya been?...don't let them get to ya"

:lmao:

He might be a drain on the economy, and the Houseguest Who Would Not Leave of Peg and Shakey's, but gawdammit he's a fucking riot. A whiney, self pity filled fucking riot

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 07:46 PM
also, don't be so glib, glib? humble? you have the majority of a failed musician's website devoted to you.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 07:46 PM
that whole :beers: :cheers: thing was like work

I saw that, and thought to myself, wow, that took effort

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 07:47 PM
I saw that, and thought to myself, wow, that took effort

you still haven't fixed your "I" whiney thing :hee:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 07:49 PM
you still haven't fixed your "I" whiney thing :hee:

Ha!

Freudian slip?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 07:50 PM
Ha!

Freudian slip?

right, i'm still gigglin'

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 07:52 PM
he didn't see it and I won't tell him ;)

Northern Girl
03-04-2013, 07:58 PM
What do you mean nothing to show for it?

You have succeeded in your mission to prove your superiority over everyone here and you have dozens of minions that obey your every command.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:00 PM

You have succeeded in your mission to prove your superiority over everyone here and you have dozens of minions that obey your every command.

that movie was on last night

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 08:00 PM

Scores.....scores of minions, sweetheart.

They all do my bidding, and they all follow orders blindly to persecute those who I feel unworthy to post here..... muahahahahhaha.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:01 PM
would it be uncouth for me to hit 8k in your 30k thread?

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 08:02 PM
would it be uncouth for me to hit 8k in your 30k thread?

I'd be honored......

make it a good one.

Northern Girl
03-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Would it be uncouth for me to pleasure myself while in your 30k thread?

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Would it be uncouth for me to pleasure myself while in your 30k thread?

I'd be honored.

Make it a good one...

;)

Northern Girl
03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
WTH Pete's! Where did you go?

I gave you some great material there for your 8000th post.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
I love this place. recently ash made a post in the epic volume of a thread dedicated to a banned irritant. it was basically "we are better as a whole than individually" and that is very true. I love having a place to spend with like minded folk that jump up and down and sing off key every time classic van halen is bein' played. i'm friends with many here on "the book", I had an opportunity this last summer to add a member to my family, kiwi dan is one of thee most "sweet as peeps" I have met in my lifetime. I enjoy sharing my travels and exploits with you all here, imagin' my dismay when I met wolfgang, shook his hand, said "hi" and grabbed another pair of guitars and kept loadin' the trailer. later that night, I was pissed I didn't get a pic with him, not mostly for me, but to share here. since I've been here I have have learned sooo much deeper stuff in the production and styles of makin' music, that all you "failed musicians" share with me, a common listener of music and bungler of lyrics. I have spent my years here tryin' to add wit and levity, to diffuse ridiculous arguments, and defend those I see warranted. I have never tried to make enemies, in real life and here, although I am TRULY stugglin' with the swede and it is out of my character to do so. another favorite thread here is the "army pets" one, it shows how much any different persona that posts here still has human emotion, zest for life, and appreciation for beauty and goodness. there are very uplifting and quality folks here that I enjoy sharing my day with. which one of you Canadians did I meet in vegas?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:27 PM
WTH Pete! Where did you go?

I gave you some great material there for your 8000th post.

I like mine better ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:28 PM
how did I fuck that up? :bingesmoking:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:30 PM
how did I fuck that up? :bingesmoking:

nevermind, I didn't :lmao: :gulp: :smoke2:

clarathecarrot
03-04-2013, 08:33 PM
I love this place. recently ash made a post in the epic volume of a thread dedicated to a banned irritant. it was basically "we are better as a whole than individually" and that is very true. I love having a place to spend with like minded folk that jump up and down and sing off key every time classic van halen is bein' played. i'm friends with many here on "the book", I had an opportunity this last summer to add a member to my family, kiwi dan is one of thee most "sweet as peeps" I have met in my lifetime. I enjoy sharing my travels and exploits with you all here, imagin' my dismay when I met wolfgang, shook his hand, said "hi" and grabbed another pair of guitars and kept loadin' the trailer. later that night, I was pissed I didn't get a pic with him, not mostly for me, but to share here. since I've been here I have have learned sooo much deeper stuff in the production and styles of makin' music, that all you "failed musicians" share with me, a common listener of music and bungler of lyrics. I have spent my years here tryin' to add wit and levity, to diffuse ridiculous arguments, and defend those I see warranted. I have never tried to make enemies, in real life and here, although I am TRULY stugglin' with the swede and it is out of my character to do so. another favorite thread here is the "army pets" one, it shows how much any different persona that posts here still has human emotion, zest for life, and appreciation for beauty and goodness. there are very uplifting and quality folks here that I enjoy sharing my day with. which one of you Canadians did I meet in vegas?

Holy word count Batman!! There is something wrong with the site, does anyone else see this ?? like...427 of Pete's Brothers posts have somehow all been collected in one post box.

Oh the humanity!!!

Lot's of it there PB (humanity) great, 8K.

Now the pressure is really on LungeMooSheen.

Northern Girl
03-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Holy word count Batman!! There is something wrong with the site, does anyone else see this ?? like...427 of Pete's Brothers posts have somehow all been collected in one post box.

Oh the humanity!!!

Paragraphs mean nothing to him! :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 08:38 PM

:clap:

:cheers:

clarathecarrot
03-04-2013, 08:39 PM

He is a Rebel.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Holy word count Batman!! There is something wrong with the site does anyone else see this like...427 of Pete's Brothers posts have somehow all been collected in one post box.

Oh the humanity!!!

Lot's of it there PB great 8K.

Now the preasure is really on Lunge.

no sir, no pressure. lounge and I have respected each other and have never "battled", nor do I want to. maybe on one hand over the years have I disagreed with some of his posts. he goes to battle all day every day with some fucked up people here. I guarantee, the next time we are in Washington I will try harder to spend some time drinkin' beers and laughin' with lounge (ford too, for that matter)

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
:clap:

:cheers:

:cheersbeers8: ;)

vh rides again
03-04-2013, 08:43 PM

30K posts here....

LOL
What a fucking douche bag.

Why don't you make your next goal to get a fucking life, pathetic.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 08:47 PM

nor caps other than when this new computer puts them in for me. but I usually get the they're/their/there right :baaa:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 08:48 PM
LOL

Great idea!!!

I should really look into getting one of those.......

Terry
03-04-2013, 08:50 PM
LOL

Yeah, Lounge, what he said! ; )

Hey, man, in terms of 30k posts, just think of it (well, some of it) as time well-spent.

I mean, it's not like posting less was gonna free you up to find a cancer cure, right?

Terry
03-04-2013, 08:51 PM
btw/ did I mention that I like oatmeal?

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 08:54 PM
, just think of it (well, some of it) as time well-spent.

It was time, well.......spent.

Northern Girl
03-04-2013, 08:54 PM
At least he didn't...

Northern Girl
03-04-2013, 08:55 PM
use the POJO Risin...

Northern Girl
03-04-2013, 08:55 PM
method of posting...

clarathecarrot
03-04-2013, 08:57 PM
no sir, no pressure. lounge and I have respected each other and have never "battled", nor do I want to. maybe on one hand over the years have I disagreed with some of his posts. he goes to battle all day every day with some fucked up people here. I guarantee, the next time we are in Washington I will try harder to spend some time drinkin' beers and laughin' with lounge (ford too, for that matter)

They have been; as you know, always included in any round for the house, I have cyber bought here and I have bought quite a few...whattever the fuck that means..lol.

Even that loonie Halebop has shot glasses upside down backing up.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 09:10 PM
They have been; as you know, always included in any round for the house, I have cyber bought here and I have bought quite a few...whattever the fuck that means..lol.

Even that loonie Halebop has shot glasses upside down backing up.

this "thanks bukkake" thread has left me "thanks" free :(

clarathecarrot
03-04-2013, 09:26 PM
this "thanks bukkake" thread has left me "thanks" free :(

You could post a thankyou type smilie when the thanks button runs out.. if the button didn't have a limit the thanks spanking would get all too kinky.

:baaa:

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 10:35 PM
You need 15 to reach 30k, I DID need 15 to make 20k. Bet I beat ya. :hee:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 10:41 PM
You need 15 to reach 30k, I DID need 15 to make 20k. Bet I beat ya. :hee:

Hit your 20k in this thread then, dude..... ;)

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Okies.

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Nine......

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Eight....

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Seven....

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Six......

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Phive...

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Phore....

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Threeeeeeeeeeeee

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Toooooooooooooooo

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:24 PM
one.....

jhale667
03-04-2013, 11:25 PM
one.....

Drum roll please...

Hardrock69
03-04-2013, 11:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGp8v1fSEM

LoungeMachine
03-04-2013, 11:29 PM
:cheer::clap::horn::welcome::clock::drum::baaa::de vils::bingesmoking:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-04-2013, 11:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGp8v1fSEM

:baaa:

jhale667
03-05-2013, 12:03 AM
:stoned-smiley: Congrats!

Matt White
03-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Nice job Lung!

I'm rolling up on 20K real quick...........wonder how many I had before the PURGE?!?

I bet I was closer to 25-30K.........................

Ahhhhh....."The Good Old Days"

ZahZoo
03-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Fellas... quality not quantity.

http://www.eiriktrials.com/wp-content/uploads/quality.jpg

Coyote
03-05-2013, 11:28 AM

http://www.eiriktrials.com/wp-content/uploads/quality.jpg

That's what they say...

And they're right. :tongue0011:

LoungeMachine
03-05-2013, 02:53 PM

I'm sure your count would be higher if not for the chronic arthritis and prostate issues..... ;)

jhale667
03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm sure your count would be higher if not for the chronic arthritis and prostate issues..... ;)

:biggrin:

Reminds me of two of Jerry Stiller's lines from "Zoolander":

"I got a prostate the size of a honeydew over here!"

"Yeah, I capish - I just wish I could capiss!" :lmao:

Nickdfresh
03-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Your membership card is in the mail....

Northern Girl
03-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Tell us Lounge, on this auspicious occasion; if you could do it again, would you do anyone differently?

LoungeMachine
03-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Tell us Lounge, on this auspicious occasion; if you could do it again, would you do anyone differently?

And with that one, NG earned my 30K post......

Well played....

ZahZoo
03-05-2013, 04:52 PM

Sorry I got neither of those issues... nor post count envy... (Disclaimer..., envy_me that wasn't a shot at you...)

I guess I'm just not as full of bullshit as some of you big league types... No worries... I got it where it counts!!

Northern Girl
03-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Well played....

Not my first rodeo!

:bullwhip:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Not my first rodeo!

:bullwhip:

Minnesota rodeos... :umm: ;)

Hardrock69
03-05-2013, 07:00 PM

Well....I am a "quality" sorta guy. :hee:

I don't recall what I had before the purge, but no matter.

As with fine wine, I get better with age.

Congrats Lounge!

:stoned-smiley::jumping0041::happy45::fiddle::bigboobs:

cadaverdog
03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Hell no. Even though we know I'm responsible for a big portion of them. I helped make him the asshole he is today.

cadaverdog
03-05-2013, 10:49 PM

Scores.....scores of minions, sweetheart.

They all do my bidding, and they all follow orders blindly to persecute those who I feel unworthy to post here..... muahahahahhaha.
Scores of butt kissers lining up to pay respects to the biggest ass in the RothArmy sounds more like it.

clarathecarrot
03-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Minnesota rodeos... :umm: ;)

Twin Cities Reverse Rodeo Cowgirl ?...great movie...( not really a movie just a punchline to a set up by PB)

or was it,.. St. Paula's Minnie, and the Hot Pocket Twins, do the Big Top..? ( again not really a movie just grasping for some crappy comedy)

PETE'S BROTHER
03-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Twin Cities Reverse Rodeo Cowgirl ?...great movie...( not really a movie just a punchline to a set up by PB)

or was it,.. St. Paula's Minnie, and the Hot Pocket Twins, do the Big Top..? ( again not really a movie just grasping for some crappy comedy)

winona hoedowns are legendary

cadaverdog
03-06-2013, 11:08 AM
LOL

If he had a real life who'd patrol the site like Barney Fife while Andy's out of town? This is important shit. We can't have people posting willy nilly in a public forum. It's downright un-American. You want him on that wall, you need him on that wall. You post here because he allows you to post here. I would much rather you just told him to...FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!

cadaverdog
03-06-2013, 11:11 AM

30K posts here....

If Andy ever retires, you got the job Barney.

ZahZoo
03-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Well....I am a "quality" sorta guy. :hee:

I don't recall what I had before the purge, but no matter.

As with fine wine, I get better with age.

If you say so...

http://www.restaurants-guide4u.com/vineyards/reference/15684/00_Gallo_Family_Winery_California_Wines.jpg

Sensible Shoes
03-06-2013, 04:12 PM
I would like to be a minion.

LoungeMachine
03-06-2013, 04:20 PM
I would like to be a minion.

Do you hereby swear to do my bidding, only post what I tell you to post, and where?

Do you swear to kiss my ass?

Do you swear to pick on and bully the weak?

If so, leave a drop of blood on the letters L and M on your keyboard, and you will become a Lounge Minion.

Sensible Shoes
03-06-2013, 04:27 PM
.....I meant a minion of Satan.

Like George Bush.

jhale667
03-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Do you hereby swear to do my bidding, only post what I tell you to post, and where?

If so, leave a drop of blood on the letters L and M on your keyboard, and you will become a Lounge Minion.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-06-2013, 04:43 PM
leave a drop of blood on the letters L and M on your keyboard,.

fuck, does it have to be in alphabetical order? :pullinghair:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-06-2013, 04:49 PM
did the kids at the "other place" start shortly after mid january?

Zing!
03-06-2013, 04:57 PM
You're half way to 60,000. Keep up the good work!

PETE'S BROTHER
03-06-2013, 05:06 PM
did the kids at the "other place" start shortly after mid january?

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-01/secret-goat-facility-discovered-biotech-ranch

Dan
03-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Get A Hairy Dog Up You For 30,000 Posts.:D :hitch:

ZahZoo
03-09-2013, 10:07 AM
You'd think he dropped his drawers 30,000 times...

I thank god every day none of us were around to see that shit...

Nickdfresh
03-09-2013, 10:17 AM

I thank god every day none of us were around to see that shit...

I would think you'd ask him to "turn his head and cough," old man...

Diamondjimi
03-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Cuntgrats on hitting 30k Lounge. Amazing, cuntcidering you haven't even properly exploited the "Pad Your Post Count" thread...

If you choose to properly abuse the thread, there's no reason you couldn't hit 40k by next week! ;)

ZahZoo
03-09-2013, 12:00 PM
I would think you'd ask him to "turn his head and cough," old man...

That's sick dude... please seek help with your playing doctor fantasies... Don't project that crap on me.

cadaverdog
03-09-2013, 12:04 PM

He has. And every time A set of trollMod lips contacted his lard ass.

Hardrock69
03-09-2013, 12:30 PM
If you say so...

http://www.restaurants-guide4u.com/vineyards/reference/15684/00_Gallo_Family_Winery_California_Wines.jpg

Me loves Cabernet Savignon....my favorite.

Lucky guess, eh? :-D

Hardrock69
03-09-2013, 12:32 PM

Actually, I am my own minion.

Yet my qualifications for being my own minion are almost the same, though I don't have to kiss my own ass.
That is for the stupid and the weak to do. :hee: