PDA

View Full Version : What are you drinking right now?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

VAiN
03-10-2013, 04:03 PM
So, as to not dilute the food thread, lets kick-off a drink thread! I'll start...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/11/nyde3u9u.jpg
Before

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/11/ma2yqybe.jpg
After

envy_me
03-10-2013, 04:08 PM
I have only been drinking coke all day. i have a bad hangover, have vomited 4 times. Coke helps, right? If you can keep it down.

Yesterday I drank champagne, wine and Ouzo.

VAiN
03-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Ugh! Sounds like you over did it with a nightmare combo!

envy_me
03-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Ugh! Sounds like you over did it with a nightmare combo!

Is it a nightmare combo? Had no idea. Well, now I know. What did I do wrong?

FORD
03-10-2013, 04:48 PM

Anytime you mix different types of alcohol, it's a risk.

And by types, I mean the general type. Wine vs beer vs the hard stuff. You can mix it up within the categories, like Vain is doing with the beer sampling. Or different types of wine. Or even shots followed by mixed drinks like a margarita or whatever. But mixing the types always ends up in trouble. Damned if I know why... maybe the liver is just protesting about not knowing which type of alcohol it has to process?

envy_me
03-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Anytime you mix different types of alcohol, it's a risk.

And by types, I mean the general type. Wine vs beer vs the hard stuff. You can mix it up within the categories, like Vain is doing with the beer sampling. Or different types of wine. Or even shots followed by mixed drinks like a margarita or whatever. But mixing the types always ends up in trouble. Damned if I know why... maybe the liver is just protesting about not knowing which type of alcohol it has to process?

I started with champagne, went on to wine and ended with Ouzo shots. Ouzo is the last thing I remember from yesterday. It was just three of us, me and one girl were both feeling bad today. But not this third girl, she drank one bottle of wine, some champagne and just a half shot of Ouzo. And she was feeling great this morning.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2013, 07:40 PM
I have only been drinking coke all day. i have a bad hangover, have vomited 4 times. Coke helps, right? If you can keep it down.

No! Ginger Ale lol...

Igosplut
03-10-2013, 07:42 PM

Always nice to sent that information viral.......

FORD
03-10-2013, 08:02 PM
I started with champagne, went on to wine and ended with Ouzo shots. Ouzo is the last thing I remember from yesterday. It was just three of us, me and one girl were both feeling bad today. But not this third girl, she drank one bottle of wine, some champagne and just a half shot of Ouzo. And she was feeling great this morning.

I suppose my next question would be what you ate before, or immediately after drinking. Foods with a high fat content are best for absorbing alcohol out of your system, so it's not a bad idea to eat something before you pass out if you drank a lot. And for breakfast if you don't.

And if the third girl wasn't a vegetarian like yourself, and had a bacon double cheeseburger or something like that, it would explain the difference. Or maybe she's just got a stronger liver that processed the booze better.

Back in my heavier drinking days, me and my friends had this down to a science.... we would either hit the Jack in the Box drive through after the bar, or if we were buying more beer at the grocery store anyway, grab some microwave burritos with it. Never had a hangover - at least once I stopped settling for shitty beer. :gulp:

FORD
03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
No! Ginger Ale lol...

Ginger anything, actually. It's the ginger that settles your stomach.

Here's my recommended hangover breakfast supplement.....

http://www.livingtraderjoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/t.mac3_-247x299.jpg

The ginger will settle your stomach, the cranberries will clean your kidneys, and the fat in the almonds and macadamias will help absorb any alcohol left in your system.

VAiN
03-10-2013, 08:40 PM

I get pukey just thinking about ouzo.. Man that stuff is nasty!

Hardrock69
03-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Back in 1997 when I was engaged to this chick, I had stopped in to the jewelry shop where I bought her engagement ring. The owner was a Greek immigrant, and he was about ready to close up for the day, and he asked me if I wanted to do a shot of Ouzo with him.

I said sure thing.

Was not bad. Different, to be sure, but I did not have any problems with it.

I do not like to drink hard liquor straight, but a shot of something or other once in awhile is not bad.

LoungeMachine
03-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Mix equal parts Ouzo with Chambord

:gulp:

It tastes like the Good N Plenty Candy.....

Remember, it's not so much the ALCOHOL that causes your hangovers, its the SUGAR

Hydrate, drink quality hooch, stay away from anything with HFCS such as Margarita mixes or Curacao....

FORD
03-10-2013, 09:55 PM
And for wine drinkers (which includes coolers and all that sort of shit) sulfites are a big problem.

I'm allergic to that shit in general, so thank God for beer :gulp:

LoungeMachine
03-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Thank God for beer :gulp:

AMEN

envy_me
03-11-2013, 02:32 AM
No! Ginger Ale lol...

Lol, we don't have that here. It's like eastern Europe, we don't have anything :D

envy_me
03-11-2013, 02:36 AM
I suppose my next question would be what you ate before, or immediately after drinking. Foods with a high fat content are best for absorbing alcohol out of your system, so it's not a bad idea to eat something before you pass out if you drank a lot. And for breakfast if you don't.

And if the third girl wasn't a vegetarian like yourself, and had a bacon double cheeseburger or something like that, it would explain the difference. Or maybe she's just got a stronger liver that processed the booze better.

Back in my heavier drinking days, me and my friends had this down to a science.... we would either hit the Jack in the Box drive through after the bar, or if we were buying more beer at the grocery store anyway, grab some microwave burritos with it. Never had a hangover - at least once I stopped settling for shitty beer. :gulp:

We actually did eat before. We ate pizza. But the friend who didn't feel bad ate one with meat on it, while me and my other friend ate vegetarian. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. But it's pizza, it's not like we ate sallad. I usually drink a lot of water before bed if I drink, but since we kind of passed out, that wasn't an option. Thank god we weren't in a club but at my friends place. I am pretty sure it was the Ouzo.

envy_me
03-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Mix equal parts Ouzo with Chambord

It tastes like the Good N Plenty Candy.....

Remember, it's not so much the ALCOHOL that causes your hangovers, its the SUGAR

Hydrate, drink quality hooch, stay away from anything with HFCS such as Margarita mixes or Curacao....

Lol, I am NEVER touching it again :D

envy_me
03-11-2013, 02:43 AM
And for wine drinkers (which includes coolers and all that sort of shit) sulfites are a big problem.

I'm allergic to that shit in general, so thank God for beer :gulp:

You know what, I don't understand that. HOW can so many people find beer tasty??? It's absolutely gross. It's pretty bitter taste, you can taste the alcohol, it smells badly. Okay, if there was one small minority that liked it, people with strange taste, but SO many people??? What is so good about it? It's not even sweet.

Nitro Express
03-11-2013, 03:09 AM
You know what, I don't understand that. HOW can so many people find beer tasty??? It's absolutely gross. It's pretty bitter taste, you can taste the alcohol, it smells badly. Okay, if there was one small minority that liked it, people with strange taste, but SO many people??? What is so good about it? It's not even sweet.

It tastes like shit when it's warm and has been sitting under the neighbors bushes for a few days. I cut my teeth on nasty beer when I was a kid but if you could knock back four bottles of the nasty shit, the buzz was worth it.

If you want nasty, clean out the fermentation tanks at a brewery. Gooey and nasty. I don't think people who work in those places even want to see a beer after work.

Nitro Express
03-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Back in 1997 when I was engaged to this chick, I had stopped in to the jewelry shop where I bought her engagement ring. The owner was a Greek immigrant, and he was about ready to close up for the day, and he asked me if I wanted to do a shot of Ouzo with him.

I said sure thing.

Was not bad. Different, to be sure, but I did not have any problems with it.

I do not like to drink hard liquor straight, but a shot of something or other once in awhile is not bad.

The problem with Ouzo is it's pretty high proof but because it's sweet and tastes like licorice it's easy to drink too much of it. For some reason it's not as easy to drink as much whiskey or even vodka of the same proof. You drink the liquid candy and then all a sudden a two by four slams you and you are fucking drunk.

ashstralia
03-11-2013, 03:22 AM
ahem.... mow the lawn, or do some other strenuous physical activity on a 42℃ day.

an icy cold beer will be the greatest thing that ever passed your lips. :D

Nitro Express
03-11-2013, 03:24 AM

You made the classic mistake of mixing too many kinds of drinks. You probably would have been fine if you steered away from the ouzo. If you have been drinking wine you really don't want to follow it up with something else; especially something like ouzo.

I hate to say it but my hangover remedy was to drink a beer. LOL! The old standby of black coffee is still good. Sometimes just getting a little food and sipping on orange juice helps.

envy_me
03-11-2013, 03:31 AM
You made the classic mistake of mixing too many kinds of drinks. You probably would have been fine if you steered away from the ouzo. If you have been drinking wine you really don't want to follow it up with something else; especially something like ouzo.

I hate to say it but my hangover remedy was to drink a beer. LOL! The old standby of black coffee is still good. Sometimes just getting a little food and sipping on orange juice helps.

I couldn't even hold down water. Food wasn't even an option at that point. I took ibuprofen and paracetamol in the morning with some water and i couldn't hold it down.

envy_me
03-11-2013, 03:32 AM
ahem.... mow the lawn, or do some other strenuous physical activity on a 42℃ day.

an icy cold beer will be the greatest thing that ever passed your lips. :D

No, cold coke is the best thing. I LOVE coke.

Nitro Express
03-11-2013, 03:36 AM
I couldn't even hold down water. Food wasn't even an option at that point. I took ibuprofen and paracetamol in the morning with some water and i couldn't hold it down.

That sounds like a bad hangover. The worst ones are when you puke bile all night. LOL! Sometimes sipping a warm Coke helps. Sometimes you just have to let it run it's course and not drink or eat anything.

You let your fans get to you!

envy_me
03-11-2013, 03:37 AM
The problem with Ouzo is it's pretty high proof but because it's sweet and tastes like licorice it's easy to drink too much of it. For some reason it's not as easy to drink as much whiskey or even vodka of the same proof. You drink the liquid candy and then all a sudden a two by four slams you and you are fucking drunk.

The thing is when I drink any kind of alcohol, I have to wash it down with something sweet like soda. Even when I drink Baileys which I like, I have to take soda after every sip.

envy_me
03-11-2013, 03:39 AM
That sounds like a bad hangover. The worst ones are when you puke bile all night. LOL! Sometimes sipping a warm Coke helps. Sometimes you just have to let it run it's course and not drink or eat anything.

You let your fans get to you!

I heard that flat coke is best. It also cures stomach flu. Coke cures EVERYTHING :D

Nitro Express
03-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Coca Cola is good for nausea and upset stomaches. For some reason other cola drinks don't work as well. My mom always had Coke on hand in case someone got sick. You can buy cola syrup but good old Coca Cola works fine.

You just have to be careful mixing different kinds of alcohol. If you like sugary drinks then stick with those kind of drinks. You can drink wine with a meal and then have cocktails afterwards but it's best to let what you ate settle down some. It's of course how much you drink. Also drinking on an empty stomach is different than drinking on a full stomach.

I made the mistake of drinking a lot of Johnny Walker Red scotch on an empty stomach before a Van Hagar concert. LOL! I don't know if the scotch made me puke or if it was Sammy Hagar's singing.

Nitro Express
03-11-2013, 03:53 AM
The thing is when I drink any kind of alcohol, I have to wash it down with something sweet like soda. Even when I drink Baileys which I like, I have to take soda after every sip.

Rum and Coke or Jack and Coke is what you should drink.

envy_me
03-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Rum and Coke or Jack and Coke is what you should drink.

I don't like that, lol. It really ruins the coke.

envy_me
03-11-2013, 04:12 AM
Coca Cola is good for nausea and upset stomaches. For some reason other cola drinks don't work as well. My mom always had Coke on hand in case someone got sick. You can buy cola syrup but good old Coca Cola works fine.

You just have to be careful mixing different kinds of alcohol. If you like sugary drinks then stick with those kind of drinks. You can drink wine with a meal and then have cocktails afterwards but it's best to let what you ate settle down some. It's of course how much you drink. Also drinking on an empty stomach is different than drinking on a full stomach.

I made the mistake of drinking a lot of Johnny Walker Red scotch on an empty stomach before a Van Hagar concert. LOL! I don't know if the scotch made me puke or if it was Sammy Hagar's singing.

What is REALLY strange is how fast it went. I drank one bottle of champagne and didn't even feel affected at all. Then wine. And after we started with Ouzo, it took maye 40 minutes for us to kind of pass out.

I know I am nagging about this, but I always make sure that I don't get a hangover and I rarely have it cause I know how much I hate it. I felt so bad, I really wished I could die. This was a big thing for me.

Nitro Express
03-11-2013, 04:59 AM
What is REALLY strange is how fast it went. I drank one bottle of champagne and didn't even feel affected at all. Then wine. And after we started with Ouzo, it took maye 40 minutes for us to kind of pass out.

I know I am nagging about this, but I always make sure that I don't get a hangover and I rarely have it cause I know how much I hate it. I felt so bad, I really wished I could die. This was a big thing for me.

You drank one whole bottle of champagne by yourself? It's like food. Sometimes you just eat the wrong combination of stuff and you get a stomach ache. Alcohol can be the same. One heads up about champaign and wine is they contain sulfates. The sulfates keep the wine clear and without it it goes cloudy in the bottle. If you are allergic to sulfur you can have an allergic reaction and it can result in a gut wrenching stomach ache. I'm allergic to sulfates so I pretty much just stick to a glass of wine and don't drink it that much.

envy_me
03-11-2013, 05:06 AM
You drank one whole bottle of champagne by yourself? It's like food. Sometimes you just eat the wrong combination of stuff and you get a stomach ache. Alcohol can be the same. One heads up about champaign and wine is they contain sulfates. The sulfates keep the wine clear and without it it goes cloudy in the bottle. If you are allergic to sulfur you can have an allergic reaction and it can result in a gut wrenching stomach ache. I'm allergic to sulfates so I pretty much just stick to a glass of wine and don't drink it that much.

Sure. I can drink a bottle of champagne by myself. I really didn't even feel the least affected by it. If I'm gonna put it all together with the wine I easily drank one bottle of champagne and one bottle of wine before the Ouzo. Us girls can really drink. And I'm the one who passed out first, my friend (the one who loves Ouzo, that I told you about earlier) just had some headache the day after and I KNOW she drank more then I did. She worked the day after, and she was the one who finished off the Ouzo. I am the weak one who can't take anyhting, lol.

envy_me
03-12-2013, 05:21 PM
I've heard that it's not good to drink wine and eat grapes at the same occasion.

VAiN
03-13-2013, 01:50 AM
Did you hear it on the Internet? I just did :D

envy_me
03-13-2013, 03:59 AM
Did you hear it on the Internet? I just did :D

Lol, no :D People in Croatia say it all the time :D

vandeleur
03-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Ive just come in from TKD and in true cosmic balance fashion I am gonna now put all those calories back into my body in the shape of two very cold cans of stella ..

:beers8:

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Ive just come in from TKD and in true cosmic balance fashion I am gonna now put all those calories back into my body in the shape of two very cold cans of stella ..

:beers8:

Would those be 1984 ounce cans? Kinda odd that a keg holds 1984 ounces...coincidence? I think not.

vandeleur
03-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Them be empty cans :-(
And am trying to behave but there are more in the fridge ......

I hear voices ..........vandy ....vandy help ...... please drink us .

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Them be empty cans :-(
And am trying to behave but there are more in the fridge ......

I hear voices ..........vandy ....vandy help ...... please drink us .

They get lonely bro. Just sitting in there, freezing cold, in the dark. You can't just leave 'em like that...

vandeleur
03-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Have you seen my fridge

:biggrin:

Nitro Express
03-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Sure. I can drink a bottle of champagne by myself. I really didn't even feel the least affected by it. If I'm gonna put it all together with the wine I easily drank one bottle of champagne and one bottle of wine before the Ouzo. Us girls can really drink. And I'm the one who passed out first, my friend (the one who loves Ouzo, that I told you about earlier) just had some headache the day after and I KNOW she drank more then I did. She worked the day after, and she was the one who finished off the Ouzo. I am the weak one who can't take anyhting, lol.

That's quite a bit of wine and then dumping sugary ouzo on top of all that fermented grape juice and yeast just isn't a good combination. If you want to get pass out plowed drink vodka. The less stuff in it on that adventure the better.

Nitro Express
03-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Have you seen my fridge

I take it there is a Newcastle Brown Ale in there somewhere.

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Have you seen my fridge

It's like Beer Heaven...

Sensible Shoes
03-13-2013, 07:02 PM
I am drinking Diet Snapple half and half.

But later I will drink a Blue Moon. Nothin fancy.

vandeleur
03-13-2013, 07:07 PM
actually there isnt any its in the fridge ... I keep most of my swally in the shed and bring it into the fridge to chill it .
For lots of grown up the kids need food reasons but mainly because am a pig and i would just drink whats there no matter what the quantity ......

The ammount of times before I learnt this lesson my wife came down stairs in the morning and found me after a late shift a sleep on the sofa, tv on the free channels pants around my ankles tissues every where .
My generous wife would often say ... poor bloke so tired after work he cant even manage to get undressed for bed properly he is so tired and he looks like he has flu again

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Had a similar thing happen to me a couple of times. I woke up on the toilet, pants down, sitting on the bowl, unconscious. Guess I was so drunk I sat down to piss. My girlfriend just turned the light off and left me there. I suppose I had it coming :) But man, is that a scary way to wake up. First I thought I was blind. Then I thought I was blind and paralyzed because I couldn't feel or move my legs! The worst part was trying to sneak out of the bedroom, all stiff legged and wobbly, without waking her up. You see, there were a few more beers to be drunk :gulp:

Sensible Shoes
03-13-2013, 07:41 PM
At least you were waking up on familiar territory. :biggrin:

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 08:05 PM
At least you were waking up on familiar territory. :biggrin:

That's Rule 1 - Never get blind drunk at your girlfriend's place. Vice versa for the ladies. Because A. You don't know if she's got any good drunk munchies and 3. You never drive in the morning when you're still half drunk. And C. If you do pass out on the toilet at least you're at home.

Almost forgot the last reason - if you just happen to accidentally call her by her ex-best friend's name she can't make you leave when you're half drunk. Same goes for the ladies.

Sensible Shoes
03-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Actually I was talking about waking up with a stranger.

VAiN
03-13-2013, 09:10 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/14/uryha7an.jpg
1 liter of Erdinger Hefe-Weizen

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Actually I was talking about waking up with a stranger.

Yeah, that's a crap shoot - taking home a stranger for the nite. Either you're gonna wake up and feel like you hit the lottery or you're gonna spend the next two hours lying about all the stuff you really really have to do right now while your hung over and sneaking sips to steady the floor. Ah, ya win some, ya lose some.

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 09:18 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/14/uryha7an.jpg
1 liter of Erdinger Hefe-Weizen

Now that is a good looking beer... :gulp:

VAiN
03-13-2013, 09:50 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/14/suza3ete.jpg
1 liter boot of Spaten Oktoberfest

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 09:54 PM

Holy hell! I've seen a lot of beer glasses in my travels but never a boot shaped one!

VAiN
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Holy hell! I've seen a lot of beer glasses in my travels but never a boot shaped one!

Dude, das boot is where it's at! 1 liter of beer goodness. This German place has beer tours and I'm like Rambo with that shit!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/14/uby6ajep.jpg
Name is on the wall a few times..

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 10:46 PM
I can dig it!! I used to have my pic up on the wall at a local joint and my own permanent seat at another. Brass plaque on the bar with my name at the second. Man those were the days...

Nickdfresh
03-15-2013, 09:55 PM
http://www.whitelightsonwednesday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/pint1.jpg
It's $1.50 Guinness at the local pub, goodnight! ;)

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 10:01 PM

I like that beer. That glass is so huge you could dive a U boat in it.

DLR Bridge
03-15-2013, 10:06 PM
Nuthin' fancy tonight. Bud Light Platinum. Finally, a light beer that doesn't taste like water. 6.0% alcohol. Not too shabby.

Zing!
03-15-2013, 10:24 PM
Just cracked open a Red Stripe.

envy_me
03-16-2013, 03:11 AM
That's quite a bit of wine and then dumping sugary ouzo on top of all that fermented grape juice and yeast just isn't a good combination. If you want to get pass out plowed drink vodka. The less stuff in it on that adventure the better.

I haven't drank vodka since the last hangover I had from it. That was like 6 years ago.

Yeah I get it, two bottles of wine and half of bottle of Ouzo might be much for a girl to drink in one night. But I don't understand this about sugar, If it's sugar that is making us hungover, why do I feel fine after eating candy?

Nickdfresh
03-16-2013, 10:22 AM
I haven't drank vodka since the last hangover I had from it. That was like 6 years ago.

Yeah I get it, two bottles of wine and half of bottle of Ouzo might be much for a girl to drink in one night. But I don't understand this about sugar, If it's sugar that is making us hungover, why do I feel fine after eating candy?

It's not sugar, it's dehydration mainly. Alcohol is alcohol, but there is a difference in quality as top notch liquor has better quality controls...

Coyote
03-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Twinings Earl Grey, since I've yet to buy beer.

VAiN
03-16-2013, 01:44 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/17/pe7y2ytu.jpg
The king of shitty beers, Budweiser. The only other choice is Bud Lite. It's a no-win.

DLR Bridge
03-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Looks like you could jazz it up with some salt or sweet and low.

VAiN
03-16-2013, 02:04 PM
I actually do add some salt to some beers.. Shitty Budweiser being one of them.

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Salt to beer ?? I know fine well when I ask what it tastes like someone is gonna say salty .

envy_me
03-16-2013, 02:09 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/17/pe7y2ytu.jpg
The king of shitty beers, Budweiser. The only other choice is Bud Lite. It's a no-win.

I REALLY appriciate your pictures!!!!

VAiN
03-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Salt to beer ?? I know fine well when I ask what it tastes like someone is gonna say salty .

A little salty, yes, but it kind of wakes the beer up a little when it starts flattening up.

VAiN
03-16-2013, 09:21 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/17/e8u5erun.jpg
And now, the good stuff..

So this is love
03-16-2013, 09:26 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/17/e8u5erun.jpg
And now, the good stuff..

Call me boring but for me Heineken does it......

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Just cracked open a Red Stripe.

I love Red Stripe. I have a few stubbies of that around here. I'm drinking Sol at the moment.

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 09:45 PM
This not based on fact... just research .. Heinken and amstel have to be drunk in holland to appreciate them .
And not necessarily with with smoke and hookers .
Thats optional .....seemingly

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 09:47 PM
I actually do add some salt to some beers.. Shitty Budweiser being one of them.

I know a guy who brews beer and he says some of the lighter American beers are harder to make consistently than the higher hopped beers. He said Budweiser is not an easy beer to make and they even age it with beechwood. Anheuser Bush even grows their own beechwood trees for that process.

He said those types of beers were popular when most people worked blue collar jobs and spent a lot of time out in the sun and heat. You wanted a lighter beer for those conditions. Now people have developed a taste for heavier higher hopped beers. So maybe the beer isn't shit but it was made for a different customer base in a different time. We live much differently now than our parents, grandparents, and great grandparents did.

DONNIEP
03-16-2013, 09:48 PM
This not based on fact... just research .. Heinken and amstel have to be drunk in holland to appreciate them .
And not necessarily with with smoke and hookers .
Thats optional .....seemingly

Optional and highly recommended!! :gulp:

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 09:49 PM
I like Heineken but the only Amstel beer I had was Amstel Light. It sucked so bad I had to pour it out. It was nasty.

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Drink it in the dam... amstel gets its name from waking up and going amstel pissed :lol:

Nickdfresh
03-17-2013, 11:43 AM
I like Heineken but the only Amstel beer I had was Amstel Light. It sucked so bad I had to pour it out. It was nasty.

It's awful, and one of the few light beers dying here because it tastes like someone dipped burnt cork into soda water.

More Guinness! :)

VAiN
03-17-2013, 02:09 PM
So maybe the beer isn't shit but it was made for a different customer base in a different time. We live much differently now than our parents, grandparents, and great grandparents did.

No, I'm pretty sure it's just shitty.
I feel the same about Heineken.. It's shitty unless served at 33 degrees. Terrible once it warms up.

VAiN
03-17-2013, 04:23 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/18/u9a3ejyg.jpg
Black & Tan

VAiN
03-17-2013, 05:47 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/18/unevy4yq.jpg

vandeleur
03-17-2013, 05:48 PM
That looks horrible :D

envy_me
03-17-2013, 05:57 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/18/unevy4yq.jpg

Is it just food colouring?

VAiN
03-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Is it just food colouring?

Yeah, just food colouring and a green spot light hitting it at just the right moment.

Nitro Express
03-18-2013, 02:12 PM
No, I'm pretty sure it's just shitty.
I feel the same about Heineken.. It's shitty unless served at 33 degrees. Terrible once it warms up.

The strange thing is they buy the best raw ingredients. They grow some of the best barley in Idaho and there are several malting plants that supply the beer industry. They also grow hops on the other side of the state. AB has their own malting plant that supplies all their brands including Budweiser. Next to it is a malting plant that supplies some of the malt for Mexican beers like Cornona.

So they aren't cutting costs on the ingredients it's just that they are making a lighter bodied beer which anyone who brews will tell you are very hard to make consistently. It's just that people's taste in beer has changed over the years.

envy_me
03-18-2013, 05:37 PM
What about the day after anxiety? Sometimes when I drink I get huge anxiety the day after without any reason at all.
Lately I can wake up in the middle of the night with anxiety, but it passes by the morning.

Just curious about the phenomenon. That won't be a problem for me since I won't drink for a very, VERY long time. Like never again. But it's interesting.

vandeleur
03-18-2013, 05:46 PM
When I go on a session in the morning I suffer from

None specific guilt syndrome

A condition I have invented for when you can't remember what happened during the blurry bits .
It's like shit what have I got up to

envy_me
03-18-2013, 05:48 PM
When I go on a session in the morning I suffer from

None specific guilt syndrome

A condition I have invented for when you can't remember what happened during the blurry bits .
It's like shit what have I got up to

But I can remember everything and I haven't done anything wrong. But still I can feel guilty and have anxiety.

vandeleur
03-18-2013, 05:50 PM
If your gonna suffer guilt and anxiety you might as well get up to something any way :D

vandeleur
03-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Could you be confusing anxiety for low sugar levels or other hangover symptoms

envy_me
03-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Could you be confusing anxiety for low sugar levels or other hangover symptoms

Oh, no, it is anxiety. It doesn't last for long, but the feeling is "What have I done??" and close to tears. But I haven't done anything.

vandeleur
03-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Mmmm this is getting like frasier , take a seat miss envy .
What was your childhood like ;-)

envy_me
03-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Mmmm this is getting like frasier , take a seat miss envy .
What was your childhood like ;-)

LOL :D Do you really wanna know?

DONNIEP
03-18-2013, 06:00 PM
If your gonna suffer guilt and anxiety you might as well get up to something any way :D

That's the spirit! If you're gonna do it you may as well do it up right! The only thing that sucks about the morning after is you can't have any more booze. Looks bad at the school :)

envy_me
03-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Maybe Bright Eye wouldn't be a bad idea :D

Nitro Express
03-18-2013, 06:34 PM
What about the day after anxiety? Sometimes when I drink I get huge anxiety the day after without any reason at all.
Lately I can wake up in the middle of the night with anxiety, but it passes by the morning.

Just curious about the phenomenon. That won't be a problem for me since I won't drink for a very, VERY long time. Like never again. But it's interesting.

I would say the huge anxiety the day after is, "Oh fucking hell why did I drink so much last night?"

Waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety is,"God. I think I'm going to puke again."

"I won't have a drink for a very VERY long time" is the classic statement all hungover fools make.:biggrin: A long time usually is until next weekend.

You got drunk because you worked hard all week and deserved to get drunk and wanted to have a good time.

envy_me
03-18-2013, 06:37 PM
I would say the huge anxiety the day after is, "Oh fucking hell why did I drink so much last night?"

Waking up in the middle of the night with anxiety is,"God. I think I'm going to puke again."

"I won't have a drink for a very VERY long time" is the classic statement all hungover fools make.:biggrin: A long time usually is until next weekend.

No, this weekend has passed and I didn't drink. I am pretty good at keeping my word. I will drink again, it will just take time.

Northern Girl
03-18-2013, 06:38 PM
I won't drink for a very, VERY long time. Like never again.

I used to say that every weekend. It took about 10 years before I meant it! LOL

But I still have an occasional beer now...

envy_me
03-18-2013, 06:45 PM

Lol :D I am different though. Last time I really got hungover, before last weekend when it was a disaster, was years and years ago. God, when was it. I might have been 23 years old last time I got so hungover that i threw up. I really mean it when I say "not for a while" or "never again". That's why I've been single forever now.

Nitro Express
03-18-2013, 06:51 PM

The college years. The week was focus hard on school and every weekend was a drunken blur.

Nitro Express
03-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Don't drive your tank drunk.

DONNIEP
03-18-2013, 06:59 PM
That entire Cosby HBO special was fucking hilarious. Crack open a beer and enjoy :gulp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tf1K1P2Skw

envy_me
03-18-2013, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmZ5p_SrQGg

Nitro Express
03-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Making moonshine the old school way.

DONNIEP
03-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Making moonshine the old school way.

ZahZoo makes 'shine??? :biggrin:

envy_me
03-19-2013, 07:57 AM
No! Ginger Ale lol...

You were absolutely right about this. Apparently ginger is used for nausea. We don't have Ginger Ale, but I just made some ginger tea, since I do feel sick now that I have the flu.

Angel
03-19-2013, 08:12 AM
You were absolutely right about this. Apparently ginger is used for nausea. We don't have Ginger Ale, but I just made some ginger tea, since I do feel sick now that I have the flu.

You don't have Canada Dry anymore? I know Sweden used to have it...

envy_me
03-19-2013, 08:23 AM

I have never seen it. But I will check in a shop with better range of goods. Maybe I'll find it there :-)

DONNIEP
03-19-2013, 08:41 AM

Forget Canada Dry. Canadian Taco Bells still serve french fries!! What more could you want to cure a hangover?? :)

Angel
03-19-2013, 08:43 AM
I have never seen it. But I will check in a shop with better range of goods. Maybe I'll find it there :-)

A girl I used to work with had a couple of cans she brought back. She collects Canada Dry stuff...I have no idea why. That was in the 80's though and the company has sold since then...

Nickdfresh
03-19-2013, 02:14 PM
http://dealseekingmom.com/files/2011/01/B1G1-Nesquik-Milk-Coupon.jpg

envy_me
03-20-2013, 06:06 AM
Ginger tea... again. Woke up this morning with a huge fruit craving. Went into the kitchen to peel some kiwi and as I was peeling I got this extreme nausea with numbnes in my both hands. And like it was needles sticking my hands, hard to explaing. Also cold sweats. I had to sit down so I wouldn't faint. Is there a doctor in the house? :D

Angel
03-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Ginger tea... again. Woke up this morning with a huge fruit craving. Went into the kitchen to peel some kiwi and as I was peeling I got this extreme nausea with numbnes in my both hands. And like it was needles sticking my hands, hard to explaing. Also cold sweats. I had to sit down so I wouldn't faint. Is there a doctor in the house? :D

Yikes! You should see a doctor. Could be something serious going on....could just be food poisoning or a bug as well. But, better to be safe than sorry!

envy_me
03-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Yikes! You should see a doctor. Could be something serious going on....could just be food poisoning or a bug as well. But, better to be safe than sorry!

I don't think it's food poisoning cause I didn't vomit. Maybe it's low blood pressure. The scariest thing was the numbness in my hands. And the sweating. It lasted for like 5 minutes though. And came back maybe 15 minutes later, lasted for a couple of minutes and went away. I am fine now. Well, except for the flu.

VetteLS5
03-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Morning sickness? :baby:

twonabomber
03-20-2013, 09:33 AM
Back to drinking...

A little JD before I go to bed. SOMEONE left me two beers in the fridge and I didn't think I was ready to quit yet.

Angel
03-20-2013, 09:50 AM
I don't think it's food poisoning cause I didn't vomit. Maybe it's low blood pressure. The scariest thing was the numbness in my hands. And the sweating. It lasted for like 5 minutes though. And came back maybe 15 minutes later, lasted for a couple of minutes and went away. I am fine now. Well, except for the flu.

Go see a doctor. Could definitely be low blood pressure, but those are also symptoms of heart attack in women. I've had both. My bp went down to 80/40 when I was waiting for my pacemaker. Tests showed I had previously had a heart attack. The doctor described your symptoms and asked if that had ever happened to me. It had, when I was 18. At the time I thought it was because I'd been doing too much partying and not eating right, so I didn't go to a doctor.

You're in Sweden, take advantage of the health care and go see your doctor....please?

Nickdfresh
03-20-2013, 11:18 AM

You should get that checked out. Make sure you take care of yourself with that flu, plenty of liquids not containing alcohol or caffeine...

envy_me
03-20-2013, 12:39 PM
You should get that checked out. Make sure you take care of yourself with that flu, plenty of liquids not containing alcohol or caffeine...

You're so sweet for caring :-)

envy_me
03-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Morning sickness? :baby:

Impossible.

envy_me
03-20-2013, 06:07 PM
.....otherwise I'll have to send a PM to the poster in question to notify him that we are gonna be parents :biggrin:

DLR Bridge
03-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Picked up a Newcastle mini keg. Sitting here, putting it down waiting for the 3 year old to konk out so I can put on Game Of Thrones. It's looking like the little pip squeak might out last me. FMFL.

VAiN
03-23-2013, 08:35 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/24/avudadyz.jpg
Back for another sampler

Sensible Shoes
03-23-2013, 09:28 PM
sea dog wild blueberry

Igosplut
03-23-2013, 09:34 PM
Beer and cocaine.....

As much as I can......

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Picked up a Newcastle mini keg. Sitting here, putting it down waiting for the 3 year old to konk out so I can put on Game Of Thrones. It's looking like the little pip squeak might out last me. FMFL.

a newcastle mini keg .... we need pics ...or an invite :)

Igosplut
03-23-2013, 09:48 PM

You gotta long way to travel from the UK for that keg...

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 09:51 PM
am keen :)

Igosplut
03-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Sorry, not gettin the reply, but that's OK....

Not like anything legal is going on here........

VAiN
03-23-2013, 10:32 PM
sea dog wild blueberry

A really tasty and unexpectedly strong beer! Good stuff

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 10:59 PM

Not to scare you but my father in law had similar symptoms. It turned out to be he had an irregular heart beat causing low blood pressure and a pace maker was the fix. You might want to have it checked out by a doctor just to be safe even if you feel better now.

Angel
03-24-2013, 12:45 AM
Not to scare you but my father in law had similar symptoms. It turned out to be he had an irregular heart beat causing low blood pressure and a pace maker was the fix. You might want to have it checked out by a doctor just to be safe even if you feel better now.

I agree with you. I've had a pacemaker for 23 years.

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 12:53 AM
I agree with you. I've had a pacemaker for 23 years.
It's amazing the difference it makes. I've seen people with no energy and pale in color and then they get their pacemaker and they are a new person. Great little devices they are. They have really simplified the surgery on installing them now. They can install one using local anasthesia.

Getting my father in law to get one was like pulling teeth. He kept getting second, third, and fourth opinions. All of the first four doctors said he needed a pacemaker. The fifth one said he probably could get by not having one with the right medication. So he went without one. He would constantly dose off and that was scary because he was driving. Finally he gave in and had one installed and he felt so good he didn't know why he didn't do that to begin with. From our point of view he was not well but he was stubborn and didn't think he was as sick as what we were seeing.

Angel
03-24-2013, 02:41 AM
It's amazing the difference it makes. I've seen people with no energy and pale in color and then they get their pacemaker and they are a new person. Great little devices they are. They have really simplified the surgery on installing them now. They can install one using local anasthesia.

Getting my father in law to get one was like pulling teeth. He kept getting second, third, and fourth opinions. All of the first four doctors said he needed a pacemaker. The fifth one said he probably could get by not having one with the right medication. So he went without one. He would constantly dose off and that was scary because he was driving. Finally he gave in and had one installed and he felt so good he didn't know why he didn't do that to begin with. From our point of view he was not well but he was stubborn and didn't think he was as sick as what we were seeing.

I had no clue how sick I was until I got it, and suddenly had all this energy. It's been done under local anesthetic for years. I've had a total of 5 surgeries so far...3 pacer, 1 set of new leads and a pocket reassignment. Have about 2 years left on the current unit.

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 02:49 AM
I had no clue how sick I was until I got it, and suddenly had all this energy. It's been done under local anesthetic for years. I've had a total of 5 surgeries so far...3 pacer, 1 set of new leads and a pocket reassignment. Have about 2 years left on the current unit.

An out of synch heart doesn't circulate the oxygen effectively enough and since the brain is at the highest part of the body it suffers oxygen starvation. The result is fatigue, dozing off, and even passing out. It's kind of the same effect as pulling G's in an airplane in a way but not as dramatic. Race car drivers have to have good hearts because they are pulling G's going around the track. The G's pull the blood from your head. I don't think most people know how much strain being in one of those cars puts on the body and heart. The more G's the harder your heart has to work to keep blood in your head.

If your heart isn't doing the normal job, it's like you are pulling G's doing nothing. You get fatigued. I'm amazed hearts last as long as they do with as much work they do. One reason you learn how to breath in the martial arts or in weight lifting is to maximize the oxygen in the blood at the opportune time so the muscles have the energy they need. It's amazing how much weaker breathing wrong makes you. That oxygen gets used up quickly. In fact the better you know your body the less fatigued you can be and that can give you the edge on your competition.

Angel
03-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Really? Geez, almost half my life with a pacemaker and I had no clue that you can pass out if your blood isn't oxygenated enough. :rolleyes:

So that's why I used to have all those dizzy spells, fainting and constant fatigue. Thank God I joined the Army so I could learn this....

envy_me
03-24-2013, 09:16 AM

Nah, it's probably just a little cyber baby :-)

Nickdfresh
03-24-2013, 11:05 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41dd4bj5jGL.01._SR300,300_.jpg

envy_me
03-24-2013, 11:18 AM

Aaaaw :-) Really ;)

Nickdfresh
03-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Yeah, on sale and better than Starfucks...

envy_me
03-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Yeah, on sale and better than Starfucks...

That's my moms favourite coffee :-)

envy_me
03-24-2013, 11:32 AM
Maybe I'll take some Baileys tonight :-)

sadaist
03-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Coffee from Circle-K in my own special steel travel coffer thing. Love it! I add 3 sugars, 2 regular creams, and 1 flavored cream. Otherwise the flavored creams overpower. I like my coffee to taste like coffee with just a hint of one of the flavors.

I avoid hazelnut because it is just way too strong. Same with vanilla.

I like the caramel flavored one.

Favorite is in a green container and it's Irish Cream flavored.

DLR Bridge
03-24-2013, 02:32 PM

Pretty nifty device compliments of Santa. The only kegs available are Heineken, Heineken Light & Newcastle. Hopefully more brands will join in.

(still can't figure out how to post pics large)

VetteLS5
03-24-2013, 02:39 PM

That's what we drink around here in our Kerig. Good stuff.

VetteLS5
03-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Soon to be having some Knob Creek with a splash of coke to sip around the firepit and wait for the snow to arrive.

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Soon to be having some Knob Creek with a splash of coke to sip around the firepit and wait for the snow to arrive.

You are going to be watering down that fine bourbon with coke? I rarely mix anything. If I have good booze I drink it straight. Cocktails were invented during prohibition to mask the nasty taste of the bathtub rot gut. Why age it in a keg if you are just going to candy it up?

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Nah, it's probably just a little cyber baby :-)

Going to pop out a little R2D2 in a few months?

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Really? Geez, almost half my life with a pacemaker and I had no clue that you can pass out if your blood isn't oxygenated enough. :rolleyes:

So that's why I used to have all those dizzy spells, fainting and constant fatigue. Thank God I joined the Army so I could learn this....

I love your sarcasm. You could probably tweek it and increase your oxygen flow and become Wonder Woman.

VetteLS5
03-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Just a teency-weency splash of coke with the first glass. Then it's usually straight from then on out.

Nickdfresh
03-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Almost Bloody Mary time...

DONNIEP
03-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Working on my second tall Stella here at the airport. Fucking flight delays...

envy_me
03-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Going to pop out a little R2D2 in a few months?

Yeah, a beautiful little R2D2 made from really kinky cyber sex.

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Yeah, a beautiful little R2D2 made from really kinky cyber sex.

That's going to hurt like hell coming out. There are some sharp edges on that little guy. What will be nice is he can clean your house and maybe cook for you and there are no diapers to deal with.

DONNIEP
03-24-2013, 04:59 PM
And another tall Stella. At this rate they'll have to put me on a gurney to get me on the plane. At least Everybody Wants Some is blaring in this bar..

envy_me
03-24-2013, 05:01 PM
That's going to hurt like hell coming out. There are some sharp edges on that little guy. What will be nice is he can clean your house and maybe cook for you and there are no diapers to deal with.

I knew I should have put a plastic bag over my laptop.

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 05:08 PM
I knew I should have put a plastic bag over my laptop.

Welcome to the modern age. Now nerds finally can get laid thanks to sex robots.

I think society is going to divide again into people who socialize with real people and people who have a completely fabricated social life. Now people won't take drugs to escape reality, they will just create their own using computers and robots. I can't wait to see the rehab shows on that addiction. Bobby won't even come out of his room anymore. He spends all his time on the internet and with his sex robot.

envy_me
03-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the modern age. Now nerds finally can get laid thanks to sex robots.

I think society is going to divide again into people who socialize with real people and people who have a completely fabricated social life. Now people won't take drugs to escape reality, they will just create their own using computers and robots. I can't wait to see the rehab shows on that addiction. Bobby won't even come out of his room anymore. He spends all his time on the internet and with his sex robot.

I'll never need a sex robot. There is the good old dildo.

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 06:01 PM

I went to a bachelor's party and they had gag gifts. I opened mine and it was a big black soft dildo. I gave it to the dog for a chew toy. The dog loved it. This was before we had kids. LOL!

FORD
03-24-2013, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eAuam8iiH3Q

DONNIEP
03-24-2013, 07:09 PM
30,000 + feet and another coldie to smooth out the bumps. I wonder how much these beers are on this plane? Huh. Never thought to ask or get a receipt.

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 07:18 PM
30,000 + feet and another coldie to smooth out the bumps. I wonder how much these beers are on this plane? Huh. Never thought to ask or get a receipt.

Don't piss on the wall in the bathroom. Nothing like being half drunk on a plane taking a wizz and hitting turbulence.

Maybe you will get lucky and get into the mile high club.

DONNIEP
03-24-2013, 07:27 PM
We have a stew that's about 50 and she's hotter than bloody hell. Too bad they won't come back by with the drink cart. My beer is getting low...

jhale667
03-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Newcastle. :gulp:

DONNIEP
03-24-2013, 07:31 PM
No brown ale on this flight...uncivilized bastards...

Nickdfresh
03-24-2013, 07:37 PM

http://images.hitfix.com/photos/1722008/Daryl-Hannah-Blade-Runner.jpg

Creepy shit...

I'll be tossing back some Sierra Nevadas during The Walking Dead...

DONNIEP
03-24-2013, 07:43 PM
I'm gonna miss the Dead tonite. Will have to soothe the pain with a few broonies.

sadaist
03-24-2013, 08:23 PM

And a dildo never goes out drinking with it's buddies & tries to sneak back home at 3 am smelling of strange perfume.

Nickdfresh
03-24-2013, 08:57 PM
And a dildo never goes out drinking with it's buddies & tries to sneak back home at 3 am smelling of strange perfume.

Actually I've known several dildos like that... :)

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Maybe they should sell beer in a dildo shaped bottle.

DONNIEP
03-25-2013, 01:32 AM

The robot is cross eyed. Not that it would matter...

envy_me
03-25-2013, 05:20 AM
Actually I've known several dildos like that... :)

:lmao:

envy_me
03-25-2013, 05:22 AM

A boyfriend doesn't do that either. Cause he's out the door. This girl doesn't tolerate cheating.

envy_me
03-25-2013, 08:54 AM
Sorry, but i couldn't resist......and you seem like a nice person so please don't think I'm doing anything other than bustin' your balls.....but correct me if I'm wrong.....aren't you the one who boasted about bangin' married dudes? ;)....seems like a minor conflict of interest.

I am not a cheater and I don't want to be with a man who cheats.

When it comes to other peoples relationships, they are free to do what they want. I am not gonna be the one to tell a guy or a girl to be faithful, that is each persons personal choice. As long as I am not in a relationship I am free to do what I want.
Married men and women don't need babysitters. They are adults. But I am not tolerating that from my partner.

It all comes down to what your commitments are. I am loyal to death to those who I make a commitment to.

It's hard to explain, there is so much more to say, but I don't have the energy to take it here. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing ;)

envy_me
03-25-2013, 08:55 AM
I just bought a bottle of Jäger. Mmmm, love it :-)

Angel
03-25-2013, 09:20 AM

When it comes to other peoples relationships, they are free to do what they want. I am not gonna be the one to tell a guy or a girl to be faithful, that is each persons personal choice. As long as I am not in a relationship I am free to do what I want.
Married men and women don't need babysitters. They are adults. But I am not tolerating that from my partner.

It all comes down to what your commitments are. I am loyal to death to those who I make a commitment to.

It's hard to explain, there is so much more to say, but I don't have the energy to take it here. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing ;)

Wow. Talk about a lack of morals.

envy_me
03-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Honestly, it's none of my business and doesn't impact my life whatsoever, I just felt like bustin' chops.

I know :-) I just wanted to explain some of it, I don't know why... :-)

envy_me
03-25-2013, 09:22 AM
Wow. Talk about a lack of morals.

Mind your own business.

DLR Bridge
03-25-2013, 09:27 AM
Snapple good. Sleeping with married men bad.

envy_me
03-25-2013, 09:28 AM
Hey Hey Hey.....see what i started.....you two were getting along so nicely......ok....back on topic...I'm drinking a snapple iced tea......moving on......

No, you didn't start anything. You are free to say whatever you want, there is still a personal responsibility as to how each user reacts to it.

Angel
03-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Mind your own business.

It's a fucking forum...anyone can post. The day Sarge tells me I'm not allowed to respond to something in a thread is the day I won't comment....and I don't see that day coming any time soon.

VAiN
03-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Whoa... Save it for the 'Who are you fucking right now?' Thread..

envy_me
03-25-2013, 01:15 PM

Lmfao :D We need that thread :D

VAiN
03-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Lmfao :D We need that thread :D

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to contribute.. Things are lean around these parts, damnit!!

ivy85
03-25-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm sorry...I've read some of these threads and there are a few of you who talk like you have incredible lives yet at any time of the day i can come on here and see the same 5 or 6 of you talking so much bullshit...it's hysterical...and a little sad

PETE'S BROTHER
03-25-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm sorry...I've read some of these threads and there are a few of you who talk like you have incredible lives yet at any time of the day i can come on here and see the same 5 or 6 of you talking so much bullshit...it's hysterical...and a little sad

incredible compared to yours?

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 06:44 PM

Isn't that what forums are for? Bullshiting. The same bullshit people shoot at the water cooler, on the smoking break, at the copy machine. Now people can bullshit on line.

Who's living a fabulous life in here? Who has the yacht in Monaco and the Central Park West penthouse? Speak up. I know you are in here.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-25-2013, 06:47 PM
Isn't that what forums are for? Bullshiting. The same bullshit people shoot at the water cooler, on the smoking break, at the copy machine. Now people can bullshit on line.

Who's living a fabulous life in here? Who has the yacht in Monaco and the Central Park West penthouse? Speak up. I know you are in here.

you stone romancer you

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 06:51 PM
you stone romancer you

Like in the movie Romancing the Stone? All I remember about that movie was Michael Douglas planting his face in the chick's crotch and Eddie Grant did the music. Oh yeah Danny DeVitto was in it too. Other than that I have no idea what that movie was about.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Like in the movie Romancing the Stone? All I remember about that movie was Michael Douglas planting his face in the chick's crotch and Eddie Grant did the music. Oh yeah Danny DeVitto was in it too. Other than that I have no idea what that movie was about.

he pulled up to her new york appt with a huge fuckin' yacht

Nickdfresh
03-25-2013, 07:43 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-czGKXOzumSE/TdJ9M2XR6WI/AAAAAAAAASU/Oz8toNdH5yQ/s1600/case-of-the-mondays.jpg

VetteLS5
03-25-2013, 08:30 PM

Unless of course it's a married guy, then by all means shoot-away.

Married men...don't need babysitters. [/QUOTE

But underage sluts with daddy issues? Muy Bueno.

[/QUOTEIt's hard to explain, there is so much more to say, but I don't have the energy to take it here. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing ;)[/QUOTE

Perhaps you can learn us with your perfect multi-language spelling and grammar?

Yes, we know what you're doing. Whore in the bedroom, but only if if your john has a wife. Otherwise, you're just a principled madonna, yes?

jhale667
03-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to contribute.. Things are lean around these parts, damnit!!

Patience, grasshopper... it's nearly spring.. ;)

VetteLS5
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Oh FFS, I can't configure the stupid code in my reply nearly cleverly enough.

Am I on the right track:

If single, the bot fucks randomly without respect to age or marital status of their client? But, if deluded into thinking they are in an exclusive relationship, then it's morals to the hilt?

Were there ever a candidate for the donkey punch, me thinks you've stepped to the front of the line.

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 09:41 PM
he pulled up to her new york appt with a huge fuckin' yacht

Holy shit. That would be a pain in the ass in Manhattan. It's bad enough driving a truck there.

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 09:44 PM

Am I on the right track:

If single, the bot fucks randomly without respect to age or marital status of their client? But, if deluded into thinking they are in an exclusive relationship, then it's morals to the hilt?

Were there ever a candidate for the donkey punch, me thinks you've stepped to the front of the line.

It sounds like Hollywood. You are married when at home but when you are away on a shoot anything goes.

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 09:52 PM

More like "Who are you fucking over?" Thread.:biggrin:

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 10:00 PM
What a coincidence.....That's exactly what was printed on the under side of my snapple bottle cap! fact # 104!!!

Kosher Snapple. Each bottle is blessed by a rabbi and has a quote from the torah under the cap.

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 03:00 AM
Married men...don't need babysitters. [/QUOTE

But underage sluts with daddy issues? Muy Bueno.

[/QUOTEIt's hard to explain, there is so much more to say, but I don't have the energy to take it here. Just trust me, I know what I'm doing ;)[/QUOTE

Perhaps you can learn us with your perfect multi-language spelling and grammar?

Yes, we know what you're doing. Whore in the bedroom, but only if if your john has a wife. Otherwise, you're just a principled madonna, yes?

Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....

envy_me
03-26-2013, 04:31 AM

Am I on the right track:

Great, now write that down and send it to David Lee Roth, cause you're on his fansite and he does exactly what I did ;)

envy_me
03-26-2013, 04:33 AM
Dude, learn how to use the quote function before you insult people for not being proficient in their third language....

And also complaining about sexual morals on a fansite dedicated to freaking David Lee Roth, lmao :lmao:

Angel
03-26-2013, 08:22 AM
Great, now write that down and send it to David Lee Roth, cause you're on his fansite and he does exactly what I did ;)

You're not a rockstar...

envy_me
03-26-2013, 08:45 AM
You're not a rockstar...

:lmao: So the sacredness of marriage goes down the toilet if a rockstar is in question :lmao: God, you are so stupid that you make me miss Kristy.

Remindes me of a time I had to take my jacket off at a club (the jacket was a part of an outfit and not a real jacket) because of the security if a fire would start. So after a while I see other people in the club with real, thick jackets (which mine wasn't). So I go back and point out to the staff, that I should also be allowed to wear mine and get the explenation that those people were friends of the owner. Which makes me go "So, the club won't burn as badly if they are friends?"

Angel
03-26-2013, 09:18 AM
:lmao: So the sacredness of marriage goes down the toilet if a rockstar is in question :lmao: God, you are so stupid that you make me miss Kristy.

Remindes me of a time I had to take my jacket off at a club (the jacket was a part of an outfit and not a real jacket) because of the security if a fire would start. So after a while I see other people in the club with real, thick jackets (which mine wasn't). So I go back and point out to the staff, that I should also be allowed to wear mine and get the explenation that those people were friends of the owner. Which makes me go "So, the club won't burn as badly if they are friends?"

You were the one that made the comparison. As for stupid... you're so far off the mark on that one it's hilarious...or should I say emberassing (sic).

envy_me
03-26-2013, 09:19 AM
You were the one that made the comparison. As for stupid... you're so far off the mark on that one it's hilarious...or should I say emberassing (sic).

No, you are stupid. Trust me.

Angel
03-26-2013, 09:54 AM
No, you are stupid. Trust me.

My professors, directors, friends and families would beg to differ. As for trust...you've admitted yourself that you are not trustworthy.... sociopatisk fitta

envy_me
03-26-2013, 09:59 AM
My professors, directors, friends and families would beg to differ. As for trust...you've admitted yourself that you are not trustworthy.... sociopatisk fitta

And here come the profanities. Classy for a 50 year old. She called me a cunt, just so everybody knows ;)

envy_me
03-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Found out today how much I'm getting back from the taxes :D Wooohooo :D This calls for a drink. But since I'm working tomorrow, I'll just celebrate with a glass of Fanta :D

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 10:07 AM

I think it might have been wiser of you to sit this one out on the sidelines than gallantly running in protecting the "Damsel in Distress" of the month here...

VetteLS5 may have had challenges with html tags but this isn't about insulting anyone's proficiency in communicating in the English language. It's a clear calling out of someone for one of the most despicable gender-based morality double standards one can be guilty of... One day this person is bragging about sexually manipulating married men as a teenage girl and then today staunchly stating she would not tolerate infidelity from a male partner...

I'm not pointing this out to be rude or mean to anyone... that's just plain fucked up thinking and psychologically unbalanced behavior in any damn language.

Please Nick... justify defending that shit..? In any language you feel comfortable with.

envy_me
03-26-2013, 10:10 AM
I think it might have been wiser of you to sit this one out on the sidelines than gallantly running in protecting the "Damsel in Distress" of the month here...

VetteLS5 may have had challenges with html tags but this isn't about insulting anyone's proficiency in communicating in the English language. It's a clear calling out of someone for one of the most despicable gender-based morality double standards one can be guilty of... One day this person is bragging about sexually manipulating married men as a teenage girl and then today staunchly stating she would not tolerate infidelity from a male partner...

I'm not pointing this out to be rude or mean to anyone... that's just plain fucked up thinking and psychologically unbalanced behavior in any damn language.

Please Nick... justify defending that shit..? In any language you feel comfortable with.

I NEVER manipulated anyone into doing anything. Don't put words in my mouth!!!
Both you and Vette are so full of shit, writing things I never even said, that I often don't bother with commenting.

DLR Bridge
03-26-2013, 10:13 AM
Envy, you have claimed that "you know what you're doing." Are you sure about that? Do you honestly think that the understandable rage of another woman who has been hurtfully cheated on by her husband couldn't possibly end up negatively impacting your life? Do you have any idea how many murder-suicides include the person playing your role in the given situation? And let's not forget the "Match Point" possibility. The cheating man who attempts to erase his mistake along with his wrongful partner from existence...and succeeds in doing so! If you truly know what you're doing, then we all can gather that you must have some sort of penchant for living dangerously or perhaps, a death wish.

Are your parents still with us? Have you ever sat down with them and told them of this part you sometimes play in life? I find it hard to believe that their reaction would differ from many in here.

envy_me
03-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Envy, you have claimed that "you know what you're doing." Are you sure about that? Do you honestly think that the understandable rage of another woman who has been hurtfully cheated on by her husband couldn't possibly end up negatively impacting your life? Do you have any idea how many murder-suicides include the person playing your role in the given situation? And let's not forget the "Match Point" possibility. The cheating man who attempts to erase his mistake along with his wrongful partner from existence...and succeeds in doing so! If you truly know what you're doing, then we all can gather that you must have some sort of penchant for living dangerously or perhaps, a death wish.

Are your parents still with us? Have you ever sat down with them and told them of this part you sometimes play in life? I find it hard to believe that their reactionwould differ from many in here.

Let's just agree to disagree? How about that?

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 10:22 AM
I NEVER manipulated anyone into doing anything. Don't put words in my mouth!!!.
Both you and Vette are so full of shit, writing things I never even said, that I don't bother with commenting.

I guess you may have forgotten... but your statements made an impression and raised many an eyebrow by many of us on this forum specifically on this subject.

No one put those words in your mouth or typed them on your computer/smart phone but you.

Like I said I'm not being rude or trying to be personally mean to you... I'm just pointing out a contradiction you have made by your posts here.

envy_me
03-26-2013, 10:25 AM
I guess you may have forgotten... but your statements made an impression and raised many an eyebrow by many of us on this forum specifically on this subject.

No one put those words in your mouth or typed them on your computer/smart phone but you.

Like I said I'm not being rude or trying to be personally mean to you... I'm just pointing out a contradiction you have made by your posts here.

READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.

You ARE putting words in my mouth when you are claiming I said something I didn't.

You mind your own business, I disagree with some things that you do, but I have never brought it up here cause I stay out of other peoples business. Same with Angel. One can say a lot about her personal life, but I choose not to.

envy_me
03-26-2013, 10:37 AM
With this I am ending the discussion about my personal life. I have said everything I needed to say. I hope that Angel and Zah have something else in their lives then to worry about what I do. I don't feel obligated to defend myself in front of bunch of strangers.

Discuss something else. My personal life is off the table.

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 10:39 AM
Get this straight... I'm not making anything up but referring to what you have posted here. I'm not wasting my time to go search your posts but your statements are out there.

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 10:43 AM
With this I am ending the discussion about my personal life. I have said everything I needed to say. I hope that Angel and Zah have something else in their lives then to worry about what I do. I don't feel obligated to defend myself in front of bunch of strangers.

Discuss something else. My personal life is off the table.

Fine... go pout.

This wouldn't have been discussed if you hadn't brought your personal life and shared it for all the world to see.

envy_me
03-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Fine... go pout.

This wouldn't have been discussed if you hadn't brought your personal life and shared it for all the world to see.

Whatever.. You guys have discussed it enough for almost a year now.

:focus:

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 11:57 AM

Or maybe it would be wise if you sat out the witchhunt of the month?

He has challenges with a lot of things. BTW, what were the posts that she supposedly said this stuff. Vette is clueless...

I'm not "defending" anything. Did I mention my thoughts on cheaters or anything? the only thing I mentioned is that it's a little asinine for someone who speaks one language to flame someone else over their grammar in their third one. As a moderator of a WWII board, I find that a bit silly and it's taken a bit more serious there. That being said, you, Angel, and Vette"LS5" are entitled to your moral high-grounds. I could probably point out a few double standards here that I know about, but I'm not getting involved. I just cry foul when I see bullshit...

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 12:07 PM
BTW Zah, how does a teenage girl "manipulate" an older, married man?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 12:17 PM
BTW Zah, how does a teenage bot "manipulate" an older, married man?

yes :baaa:

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Or maybe it would be wise if you sat out the witchhunt of the month?

but I'm not getting involved. I just cry foul when I see bullshit...

:lmao: :gulp:

envy_me
03-26-2013, 12:27 PM

To go off the topic, whatever it is, you and Vette are obsessed with me in a very creepy way. Now you're mentioning me in the chat? You are creepy.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 12:29 PM
To go off the topic, whatever it is, you and Vette are obsessed with me in a very creepy way. Now you're mentioning me in the chat? You are creepy.

Nitro Express
03-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Envy is just a big game hunter. Her big prize would be David Lee Roth.

envy_me
03-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Envy is just a big game hunter. Her big prize would be David Lee Roth.

Lol, he should be so lucky :D

Angel
03-26-2013, 12:36 PM
READ AGAIN!!! I never manipulated anybody. I never wrote that either cause it never happend.

You ARE putting words in my mouth when you are claiming I said something I didn't.

You mind your own business, I disagree with some things that you do, but I have never brought it up here cause I stay out of other peoples business. Same with Angel. One can say a lot about her personal life, but I choose not to.

Considering I learned a long time ago not to post much on these boards about my personal life...I call bullshit.

Nitro Express
03-26-2013, 12:41 PM
"I did it! I did it! I bagged the married guy! I need a drink. For some reason I feel guilty and ashamed."

Yeah. Dave did talk about scalp hunters in his book. He said he avoided them.

hambon4lif
03-26-2013, 12:59 PM
Considering I learned a long time ago not to post much on these boards about my personal life...I call bullshit.LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......
a woman with very strong moral standards, no doubt.:thumb:

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 01:01 PM
LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....
Anyhow, I don't know if she actually went through with it, or publicly entertained the idea to anyone at DDLR who would listen, but she wanted to fuck other people....right there in front of him. Afterall, he was physically unable to do anything about it if he wanted to, except for maybe drooling into a cup that was hanging from his mouth.

It was pretty crazy shit, and for the life of me, I just can't seem to remember who that was......

Yeah, among other things. That's kinda what I meant. Glasshouses chucking grenades on the ol' message boards...

envy_me
03-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Don't forget how she blew not one, but two roadies for the chance to meet Van Halen. Sexual favors in exchange for stuff... Two guys at the same time...

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 01:16 PM
BTW Zah, how does a teenage girl "manipulate" an older, married man?

I'm not very well versed in the general logistics of this type of psychotic behavior... but you have an expert right here in the center of this discussion you are more than welcome to consult with on such nonsense.

I'm on no witch hunt BTW... Just like you, we both spotted bullshit. I just bluntly pointed out how much it stunk...

This all boils down to a real simple matter... if one is going to post all over a public forum, derail virtually every topic with tid-bits of their personal life and every little thought that pops in her head. Then makes a rather glaring contradictory statement... here especially, it's going to be called out. It's what we do here at the Army... Clearly I'm not standing alone on this one based on how many others have commented. I'm just guilty of being blatantly direct about it today...

Zing!
03-26-2013, 01:18 PM
So what's everyone drinking right now?

envy_me
03-26-2013, 01:18 PM
She called me a psychopath. Lol. I have given up in meat out of compassion for animals. Lol!

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 01:19 PM
so what's everyone drinking right now?

water.

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm not very well versed in the general logistics of this type of psychotic behavior... but you have an expert right here in the center of this discussion you are more than welcome to consult with on such nonsense.

I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

I'm on no witch hunt BTW... Just like you, we both spotted bullshit. I just bluntly pointed out how much it stunk...

This all boils down to a real simple matter... if one is going to post all over a public forum, derail virtually every topic with tid-bits of their personal life and every little thought that pops in her head. Then makes a rather glaring contradictory statement... here especially, it's going to be called out. It's what we do here at the Army... Clearly I'm not standing alone on this one based on how many others have commented. I'm just guilty of being blatantly direct about it today...

Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 01:23 PM
water.

Ain't that the sad truth... Had to scale down from coffee just to keep my edge from getting totally edgey...

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Various shades of gray, my friend - the world is complex, and sometimes rather shitty and people often learn with experience. None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?

two wrights make an airplane

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm not married, and "psychotic" is definitely the wrong word. Sociopathic maybe, but I know guys that have worked as managers at say a fast food restaurant and had taken advantage (consensually) of the help. If they're married, yeah I think that's pretty wrong...

You may find it hard to believe but I'm actually in a rather kind mood today... I was going to make a crack about you not comprehending this subject due to not being married and possibly question your manhood... But I throttled back out of kindness. Glad I did... ;)

My application for sainthood was revoked decades ago. What could be construed as a double standard is more prominently known as a lesson learned now at my age.

I've observed women and even young girls attempt to use their gender, looks and charm to manipulate weak-minded jackasses who only think with their little Elvis. I've also seem the same jackasses manipulating the other way too and the good ones will let the female think she's got the upper hand. It's all very sad when others are hurt by poor behavior choices of selfish and as you say sociopath tendencies. Sadder more so when people admit to jacking with others on purpose and/or out of spite... Maybe that's why this subject has some negative charge going...

Angel
03-26-2013, 01:54 PM
LOL! You know what this reminds me of? About 6, maybe 7 years ago over at DDLR, there was a gal who told this story of how her husband was incapicitated due to some life-threatening illness or whatever....

You obviously have a very skewed memory if you think that was me. My ex, although stricken by Parkinson's disease, to this day is not reduced to drooling in a cup, and I most certainly never said anything anywhere about fucking somebody else in front of him or elsewhere, so if you think you're talking about me, you need to lay off the dope...you're memory is more imagination than fact.

Angel
03-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Don't forget how she blew not one, but two roadies for the chance to meet Van Halen. Sexual favors in exchange for stuff... Two guys at the same time...

We all make mistakes in our youth. The nice thing is, we can laugh at them 30+ years later. :lmao:

Angel
03-26-2013, 02:03 PM
My application for sainthood was revoked decades ago. What could be construed as a double standard is more prominently known as a lesson learned now at my age.

I've observed women and even young girls attempt to use their gender, looks and charm to manipulate weak-minded jackasses who only think with their little Elvis. I've also seem the same jackasses manipulating the other way too and the good ones will let the female think she's got the upper hand. It's all very sad when others are hurt by poor behavior choices of selfish and as you say sociopath tendencies. Sadder more so when people admit to jacking with others on purpose and/or out of spite... Maybe that's why this subject has some negative charge going...

You nailed it right there.

Angel
03-26-2013, 02:06 PM

None of us are the same people we were when young, but I wonder if a poster said, "yeah, when I was nineteen I banged this married cougar after the Van Halen concert in Omaha!" I wonder if a slight double-standard may come to light?

Firstly, did this only happen once when they were 19, or are they bragging about still doing it? There's a BIG difference.

Zing!
03-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Ain't that the sad truth... Had to scale down from coffee just to keep my edge from getting totally edgey...

You nailed it right there, too. I love coffee but it doesn't love me. 3/4 a cup and I am done for the day.

envy_me
03-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Firstly, did this only happen once when they were 19, or are they bragging about still doing it? There's a BIG difference.

Just as much as you "bragging" about giving blowjob to two roadies in exchange for meeting the band. Some might call it prostitution. But since it's you and not anybody else, we can all laugh at it and find it charming.

DLR Bridge
03-26-2013, 02:16 PM

I don't recall the use of the word "manipulate" in your assertion of last year. IIRC, you stated that you had a preference for married men as the guilt of the cheat was solely on their conscience, and not yours. I fought you pretty hard on it then, thinking I might be able to knock a little sense into you. It is clear that you prefer to remain obstinate, and that is unfortunate. I do view you as an intelligent young adult. It simply is not a case of agreeing to disagree, though. The golden rule is a applicable here, and in fact, is the precise reason the sore subject was brought up in this thread! Upon you declaring that you would not tolerate cheating in a relationship, a warning was issued of "that karma train speedin' down them tracks!"

Best of luck. I'm dropping it. Somebody get me a bottle of anything...

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 02:20 PM

Not really a big difference... if he's referring to who I think he is, it was the only time in their life they ever got laid. So it does warrant bragging in this case!! Sadly it was just a mercy-hump because the old woman felt sorry for the bum...

Angel
03-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Just as much as you "bragging" about giving blowjob to two roadies in exchange for meeting the band. Some might call it prostitution. But since it's you and not anybody else, we can all laugh at it and find it charming.

33 years ago...and a one-off, not a lifestyle choice....therein lies the difference. I used to feel ashamed of the things I did in my misguided youth. Now, I just laugh, the 70's were what they were...free love and all that shit. Fuck it, I'm grabbing a coffee and a water chaser.