PDA

View Full Version : Is America's Sweetheart a Total Cunt?

Nickdfresh
03-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Aside from acting like everyones' psycho ex-girlfriend, and the fact that she gets around and humps and dumps dudes, and acts like a vindictive psycho, she also apparently is shitty to her fans...

Taylor Swift fan mail found in Nashville trash can
Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY8:02a.m. EDT March 13, 2013

(Photo: Mark Milan, FilmMagic)

Taylor Swift fans need to know it was all a big mistake.

Over the weekend, a woman found hundreds of unopened fan letters to the superstar, many covered in glitter and heart stickers, in a dumpster behind a Nashville school. She scooped up the letters and took them to a local TV station, reports WKRN-TV.

"I was like, 'That's weird,'" Kylee Francescan told Nashville's News 2 Investigates. "There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I'm like, 'Oh my gosh!' I didn't know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box. And I'm like, 'Somebody needs to let Taylor know.'"

The TV station contacted Swift's record label.

"Taylor gets thousands of fan letters every day, and they are delivered to her management office. After the letters are opened and read, they are recycled," her spokesperson, Paula Erickson, told the network.

But these had not been opened!

Erickson says it was simply an oversight.

"The only explanation for any letters being unopened would be that a small batch of mail that was supposed to be delivered to Taylor was accidentally put with letters headed for the recycling center."

The News 2 crew took the letters to Swift's company for proper processing.

Meanwhile, Swift will entertain fans tonight as she kicks off her Red Tour in Omaha.

BITEYOASS
03-13-2013, 09:57 AM
That's pop stars for ya! Nothing but bitches, the whole lot of them.

hambon4lif
03-13-2013, 10:22 AM
The most surprising part of this story is that Olive Oyl actually gets any fan mail at all.

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 10:46 AM
The most surprising part of this story is that Olive Oyl actually gets any fan mail at all.

You're surprised that an artist who actually writes her own material and has won at least four Grammys gets fan mail ??

envy_me
03-13-2013, 11:28 AM
You're surprised that an artist who actually writes her own material and has won at least four Grammys gets fan mail ??

Max Martin writes Taylors music. I think.

twonabomber
03-13-2013, 11:52 AM
I sent Taylor Swift a pic of my dick last month, now I know why I haven't heard back from her.

But seriously, you really think she's the one opening her fan mail? She's probably got people that do that for her.

And this Kylee woman is, like, a fucking idiot.

sadaist
03-13-2013, 12:00 PM
"I was like, 'That's weird,'" Kylee Francescan told Nashville's News 2 Investigates. "There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I'm like, 'Oh my gosh!' I didn't know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box. And I'm like, 'Somebody needs to let Taylor know.'"

Like, I don't know if like, she does this normally or like this might be like a 1 time deal. You know? Like sometimes she seems real nice & all but like, you just never know if someone can be like mean deep down. But she was like I'm sorry & all and like I'll never let it happen again. Like, I really hope my fans forgive me cause I am all like I really am sorry.

FORD
03-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Genetics.... her dad works on Wall Street, so she can't help being a cunt.

sadaist
03-13-2013, 12:03 PM
The other one that has reared it's ugly head lately is "I mean".

I mean, people are really just beginning to say this phrase. Especially in sports. I mean like if we really wanted to win we would have played harder. I mean mostly in the 3rd quarter we kinda shut down. I mean, you know, like, we weren't hungry. I mean hungry to win, like, not for a steak or something.

sadaist
03-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Genetics.... her dad works on Wall Street, so she can't help being a cunt.

Hell of a figure that girl has.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ8sfTfzUvDeBCRqCo4EreWEZvfMnf8 6O2BRha-PE0uyxYPhqZJA

sadaist
03-13-2013, 12:11 PM
And yes she is a mean spirited self absorbed cunt. Remember about 2 months ago Michael J Fox said something about his son dating her. "Isn't she the girl who makes a living singing/trashing her ex boyfriends?" He was dead on and she complained & he apologized. Since then she has trashed 2 more ex boyfriends. So funny. Something must be wrong with her that sends these guys running after a month....every time. What could it be? My guess is she has the stink puss. 2 weeks of dating for the guy to get that far to realize it is in bad shape. 2 more weeks to find a way out of the relationship.

DLR Bridge
03-13-2013, 12:15 PM
The other one that has reared it's ugly head lately is "I mean".

I mean, people are really just beginning to say this phrase. Especially in sports. I mean like if we really wanted to win we would have played harder. I mean mostly in the 3rd quarter we kinda shut down. I mean, you know, like, we weren't hungry. I mean hungry to win, like, not for a steak or something.

Discussing the misuses of "like" and "I mean" is far more interesting than the... what was this thread about?

I hate "not for nothing". Silly double negative. That means the subject is for something.

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 12:38 PM
you just never know if someone can be like mean deep down.

Every human has that potential...

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 12:41 PM
My guess is she has the stink puss. 2 weeks of dating for the guy to get that far to realize it is in bad shape. 2 more weeks to find a way out of the relationship.

Or you could make the bitch change her fucking diet and stop drinking, smoking and fucking the neighborhood...

:elvis:

sadaist
03-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Discussing the misuses of "like" and "I mean" is far more interesting than the... what was this thread about?

I hate "not for nothing". Silly double negative. That means the subject is for something.

I hate when people start off a sentence with ..."needless to say...."

If it's needless to say then why are.....aww fuck it. Nevermind.

Same as I could care less. Which is extremely common. It should be I could NOT care less. Which means you care the least amount possible. But when you could care less that means you care a little so there is room to care less. Right? I need caffeine. And Taylor Swift is a slut. Funny how none of the guys ever say a bad thing about her. And if she truly does have the stinkpuss I blame John Mayer. That guy looks like he hasn't showered since before the housing crash. You just know he has got some transmittable creepy crawlies on his junk.

Hardrock69
03-13-2013, 09:14 PM
I saw this on WKRN. Been watching that channel for local news for the past few years.

It is a bunch of stupidity. A slow day at the news room I guess.

jhale667
03-14-2013, 12:53 AM
I saw this on WKRN. Been watching that channel for local news for the past few years.

It is a bunch of stupidity. A slow day at the news room I guess.

I'm waiting for TMZ to pick up Sada's hygiene theory... :biggrin:

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 01:05 AM
She will still sell tickets.

Coyote
03-14-2013, 09:11 AM
"Is America's Sweetheart a Total Cunt? "

Is this a trick question?

ZahZoo
03-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Snail mail fan mail... Hmmm a tad outdated ya think?

ELVIS
03-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Maybe her stupid assistant didn't know what letters are and threw them with the rest of the junk mail ??

binnie
03-14-2013, 03:25 PM
As others have said, I can't imagine that she opens her own fanmail - it would not be possible.

So, in a sense this is not her fault.

That being said, the fascination with TS is beyond me. But then again I'm not a 14 year old girl......... 'Oh, but she's, like, so DEEP. It's, like she's writing my life, y'know?'

It reminds me of that Bill Hicks joke:

'You know Debbie Gibson writes all of her own songs. Apparently her next one is called "Mommy why am I bleeding"'?

ELVIS
03-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Taylor Swift has a bit more talent than someone like Debbie Gibson...

binnie
03-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Taylor Swift has a bit more talent than someone like Debbie Gibson...

I'm betting that you used to 'Shake Your Love' to Debbie back in the day Elvis :D

ELVIS
03-14-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm betting I did no such thing...

binnie
03-14-2013, 03:39 PM

Oh, I get it - you were more of Tiffany man and figured that beating your love to Debbie was disloyal.

You know, it really doesn't matter when there really doesn't seem to be anyone around.....

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Oh, I get it - you were more of Tiffany man and figured that beating your love to Debbie was disloyal.

You know, it really doesn't matter when there really doesn't seem to be anyone around.....

Why not beat off to both of them at the same time? Have a threesome!

Coyote
03-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Why not beat off to both of them at the same time? Have a threesome!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7b8upPv6V1rbxdjvo1_500.gif

Zing!
03-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Like, I don't know if like, she does this normally or like this might be like a 1 time deal. You know? Like sometimes she seems real nice & all but like, you just never know if someone can be like mean deep down. But she was like I'm sorry & all and like I'll never let it happen again. Like, I really hope my fans forgive me cause I am all like I really am sorry.

And she said pfffftwhatever and I was all like yeah right and she was like uh huh and then goes like I don't think so so I was all don't go there like ever and then we were all like BFFs and all. Ohmagawd.

Angel
03-14-2013, 09:01 PM

:lmao:

And she said pfffftwhatever and I was all like yeah right and she was like uh huh and then goes like I don't think so so I was all don't go there like ever and then we were all like BFFs and all. Ohmagawd.

Do you guys have daughters? You're so good at this. :D

Terry
03-14-2013, 10:05 PM

Debbie Gibson was too prim and proper to shuck one out to...even back in the day, you just knew if Debbie Gibson were just some girl in your high school class you were dating that she'd never do much...not even fully-clothed dry-humping.

Tiffany looked like she knew how to fool around a bit...plus I'll bet she had a lovely ginger snapper.

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 10:20 PM
Debbie Gibson was too prim and proper to shuck one out to...even back in the day, you just knew if Debbie Gibson were just some girl in your high school class you were dating that she'd never do much...not even fully-clothed dry-humping.

Tiffany looked like she knew how to fool around a bit...plus I'll bet she had a lovely ginger snapper.

Sometimes the quiet reserved ones are the wild ones in the sack. Especially when they have a few drinks in them. Some are just shy with a little wild girl wanting to bust out.

Zing!
03-15-2013, 10:10 AM
:lmao:

Do you guys have daughters? You're so good at this. :D

I do, but if I heard her talking like that I'd disown her.

jhale667
03-16-2013, 05:11 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/74996_498673180168366_569990707_n_zps9dcde66e.jpg

ashstralia
03-16-2013, 05:17 AM

you were more of a Wham! guy...:D

Terry
03-16-2013, 08:05 AM
Meh.

I dunno if Swift is necessarily any more cuntish or self-absorbed than a vast bulk of teenaged/early-twenties girls who aren't famous. Went to a band recital of the mid-teenage son of a family friend recently. Was sitting in the auditorium trying to listen and there were at least a dozen teen girls talking loudly during the recital, either to each other or on their cell phones...without the slightest consideration for the people onstage performing or the audience trying to listen. And the content of their conversations included some discussions of a sexual nature so frank that I (and I doubt I was the only one) was a bit uncomfortable hearing it. The thing of it was, these girls had no shame or sense of awareness that strangers sitting around them weren't there to hear about their high school girl lives. It was almost comical how when the band onstage would begin a passage and get louder in order to build to a crescendo, the girls in the audience would start talking louder was well, almost as if the band onstage was somehow inconveniencing their ability to broadcast their life story to an auditorium of people that weren't there to hear about them in the first place.

The kicker is that, much like Swift, these girls had nothing of value to say to the person they were talking to directly, never mind the rest of us who could hear them. It's all "this boy likes me I like someone else this boy treated me bad I like this girl as a friend but this girl treated me bad that girl is a bitch" and so on. That's what Swift and her music represent to me, sung in a weak voice with no range or depth. How interesting can any of Swift's music possibly be to anyone who is under 21 and has half a brain?

There are a LOT of non-famous little Kardashian wannabes running around out there. They're everywhere. They may not have the money, but they have the same attention-whoring attitude and sense of entitlement coupled with an ability to talk non-stop for ages yet say nothing of value to anyone other than themselves: "Listen to me, because I have nothing to say!"

fraroc
03-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Meh.

I dunno if Swift is necessarily any more cuntish or self-absorbed than a vast bulk of teenaged/early-twenties girls who aren't famous. Went to a band recital of the mid-teenage son of a family friend recently. Was sitting in the auditorium trying to listen and there were at least a dozen teen girls talking loudly during the recital, either to each other or on their cell phones...without the slightest consideration for the people onstage performing or the audience trying to listen. And the content of their conversations included some discussions of a sexual nature so frank that I (and I doubt I was the only one) was a bit uncomfortable hearing it. The thing of it was, these girls had no shame or sense of awareness that strangers sitting around them weren't there to hear about their high school girl lives. It was almost comical how when the band onstage would begin a passage and get louder in order to build to a crescendo, the girls in the audience would start talking louder was well, almost as if the band onstage was somehow inconveniencing their ability to broadcast their life story to an auditorium of people that weren't there to hear about them in the first place.

The kicker is that, much like Swift, these girls had nothing of value to say to the person they were talking to directly, never mind the rest of us who could hear them. It's all "this boy likes me I like someone else this boy treated me bad I like this girl as a friend but this girl treated me bad that girl is a bitch" and so on. That's what Swift and her music represent to me, sung in a weak voice with no range or depth. How interesting can any of Swift's music possibly be to anyone who is under 21 and has half a brain?

There are a LOT of non-famous little Kardashian wannabes running around out there. They're everywhere. They may not have the money, but they have the same attention-whoring attitude and sense of entitlement coupled with an ability to talk non-stop for ages yet say nothing of value to anyone other than themselves: "Listen to me, because I have nothing to say!"

Another thing, when someone calls them out on being total attention whores, they act SO offended and say "IF YOU DON'T GOT ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!" But they have absoluley no qualms twoards telling a girl that's shy or socially awkward that dosen't have many friends that she should kill herself because she dosen't get wasted and fuck everything that has a penis. Just look at what happened to Megan Meier and Phoebe Prince.

Even though I went to a catholic high school and was actually rather popular among the student body, the way I've seen those girls treat other girls that aren't popular was fucking inexcuseable.

envy_me
03-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Another thing, when someone calls them out on being total attention whores, they act SO offended and say "IF YOU DON'T GOT ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!" But they have absoluley no qualms twoards telling a girl that's shy or socially awkward that dosen't have many friends that she should kill herself because she dosen't get wasted and fuck everything that has a penis. Just look at what happened to Megan Meier and Phoebe Prince.

Even though I went to a catholic high school and was actually rather popular among the student body, the way I've seen those girls treat other girls that aren't popular was fucking inexcuseable.

We have a girl here that commited suicide last friday cause she was bullied by everyone. Very tragic. Only 13 years old, stepped in front of a train. To add to her misery of being bullied a 44 year old man groomed her to take her clothes off in webcam and then blackmailed her.

Angel
03-16-2013, 10:31 AM
We have a girl here that commited suicide last friday cause she was bullied by everyone. Very tragic. Only 13 years old, stepped in front of a train. To add to her misery of being bullied a 44 year old man groomed her to take her clothes off in webcam and then blackmailed her.

That's so common...and sad. What's worse is there are probably 20 FB pages mocking the poor dear. These cappers have to be stopped!

envy_me
03-16-2013, 10:54 AM
That's so common...and sad. What's worse is there are probably 20 FB pages mocking the poor dear. These cappers have to be stopped!

There was one page that was created before she killed herself, but Facebook removed it after the suicide. I just looked, one new is created, with no likes just yet and there are two groups against the mocking page that had been deleted.
It seems that what pushed her over the edge was this 44-year old blackmailing her. Imagine being 44 years old and being so cruel to a 13-year old only for the sake of sexual pleasure, that the only way out for her was to kill herself.

sadaist
03-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Or you could make the bitch change her fucking diet and stop drinking, smoking and fucking the neighborhood...

:elvis:

But every neighborhood needs 1 chick like that. One for the other girls to talk shit about and all the guys to lose their virginity to. I was good friends with the 1 in my childhood neighborhood. I didn't ever touch her but she did hook me up with her friend from the bad part of town. WOOHOO!!! But she would constantly tell me about a different guy she was bangin. we were friends from so young it never really occurred to me to try anything with her.

Wow...random flashback. She had one of those TVs where it was a screen against the wall and like a coffee table projector in the middle of the room. We hooked up my colecovision to it. I remember playing DodgeEm and the cars were a foot across each LOL!!!!!

http://www.atarimania.com/2600/screens/dodge_em_pal.gif

Angel
03-16-2013, 04:16 PM
There was one page that was created before she killed herself, but Facebook removed it after the suicide. I just looked, one new is created, with no likes just yet and there are two groups against the mocking page that had been deleted.
It seems that what pushed her over the edge was this 44-year old blackmailing her. Imagine being 44 years old and being so cruel to a 13-year old only for the sake of sexual pleasure, that the only way out for her was to kill herself.

That's what happened to Amanda Todd. They call them cappers. They go into teen chat rooms and...well, you know the rest of the story...

envy_me
03-16-2013, 06:31 PM
The police have taken him in, they are sure they have the right person. The good thing in this whole mess is that this country is small. We only have 9 million people. Everybody knows by now who he is even though nobody published his name in any media. Even if he gets away, but he won't, he'll be a social outcast, branded by this forever.
Also I don't know what it's like there, but here as soon as the investigation is done and he is prosecuted, the whole preliminary investigation protocol becomes public. People get it from the court and put it online. It will be very interesting to read this one. I just hope he doesn't kill himself before then. Cause then there will be no prosecution and the investigation will never be public.

Those investigations are great reading on a rainy afternoon. I don't know how many murder cases I've read.

jacksmar
12-01-2013, 06:06 PM
I asked Samantha Fox to spend a weekend in Las Vegas with me. She said yes but never did show up. Later I got a letter from her fan club secretary stating Sam was in Las Vegas but I never showed up.

That's the last time I book a room in New Mexico.

Terry
12-01-2013, 08:27 PM
I asked Samantha Fox to spend a weekend in Las Vegas with me. She said yes but never did show up. Later I got a letter from her fan club secretary stating Sam was in Las Vegas but I never showed up.

That's the last time I book a room in New Mexico.

:confused1:

Sensible Shoes
12-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Are we still talking about Taylor Not-so-Swift?