PDA

View Full Version : Guess who owns the biggest gay bathhouse in Europe?

FORD
03-13-2013, 01:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkaAgcU7OIA

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 05:32 PM
I don't play gay trivia...

Nitro Express
03-13-2013, 05:35 PM
The Vatican is a gay bathhouse.

jhale667
03-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Best one I've heard so far today was "Don't take the fact that the largest European Gay Bathhouse is owned by the Vactican to be an indication that gay bathhouses condone the Catholic lifestyle..." :lmao:

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Kinda sickening...

jhale667
03-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Kinda sickening...

As is organized religion in general...

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 05:44 PM
It's fucked up people and corruption that is the problem, not "organized religion" per se...

Organized anything is better than unorganized...

Jesus Christ
03-13-2013, 05:51 PM
It's fucked up people and corruption that is the problem, not "organized religion" per se...

Well Gregory, it was the organized religion of the time that demanded My crucifixion. As opposed to the "unorganized" group led by Myself and My apostles.

And verily, it is the organized religions that hath done unspeakable evils in My name, and in My Dad's name.

So just for the record, Dad and I aren't really fans of organized religion.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

DONNIEP
03-13-2013, 05:56 PM
It's always nice to hear from JC.

sadaist
03-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Well Gregory, it was the organized religion of the time that demanded My crucifixion. As opposed to the "unorganized" group led by Myself and My apostles.

You should have been more organized.

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 06:26 PM
As opposed to the "unorganized" group led by Myself and My apostles.

Please elaborate on their disorganization, faux jesus...the retard...

Nitro Express
03-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Please elaborate on their disorganization, faux jesus...the retard...

Yeah. How is having a leader Jesus and twelve subordinate apostles disorganized? Not a big organization but an organization still the same.

Jesus Christ
03-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Yeah. How is having a leader Jesus and twelve subordinate apostles disorganized? Not a big organization but an organization still the same.

We were the original "grass roots" organization.

Unfortunately, there was not a lot of grass in My old neighborhood. And no, that was not a cannabis reference. Though we did use some of that in our anointing oil, but that is beside the point....

Compared to the Roman Empire and the Pharisees & Scribes of the Jewish Establishment, we were considerably outnumbered. :jesuslol:

Hardrock69
03-13-2013, 09:21 PM

Yes. Organized crime is better than unorganized.

:hee:

ELVIS
03-13-2013, 10:45 PM
You're a true shit-for-brains...