PDA

View Full Version : Pope Francis Kidnapping Controversy

Seshmeister
03-13-2013, 09:38 PM
You sometimes begin to wonder about the judgement of the supernatural holy ghost when he enters the cardinals to help them choose these guys...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/13/pope-francis-kidnapping_n_2870251.html

Pope Francis Kidnapping Controversy: Jorge Mario Bergoglio Accused Of Involvement In 1976 Abductions

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1036925/thumbs/r-POPE-FRANCIS-KIDNAPPING-large570.jpg?6

The election of Pope Francis, previously Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, has resurfaced a decades-old controversy surrounding the kidnappings of two Jesuit priests.

Bergoglio was a high-ranking official in the Society of Jesus of Argentina when a military junta was installed in the South American country in 1976. According to the Los Angeles Times, priests Orlando Yorio and Francisco Jalics were kidnapped in May of that year by the navy. "They surfaced five months later, drugged and seminude, in a field," the Times reported. A 2005 lawsuit accused Bergoglio of unspecified involvement in the abductions. Reuters explains that "the military government secretly jailed [Yorio and Jalics] for their work in poor neighborhoods."

A spokesman for Bergoglio called the claims "old slander."

Reuters has more details:

According to "The Silence," a book written by journalist Horacio Verbitsky, Bergoglio withdrew his order's protection of the two men after they refused to quit visiting the slums, which ultimately paved the way for their capture.
Verbitsky's book is based on statements by Orlando Yorio, one of the kidnapped Jesuits, before he died of natural causes in 2000. Both of the abducted clergymen survived five months of imprisonment.

"History condemns him. It shows him to be opposed to all innovation in the Church and above all, during the dictatorship, it shows he was very cozy with the military," Fortunato Mallimacci, the former dean of social sciences at the Universidad de Buenos Aires, once said.

Those who defend Bergoglio say there is no proof behind these claims and, on the contrary, they say the priest helped many dissidents escape during the military junta's rule.

Per the Associated Press, "Yorio accused Bergoglio of effectively handing them over to the death squads by declining to tell the regime that he endorsed their work. Jalics refused to discuss it after moving into seclusion in a German monastery." Bergoglio discussed the incident with Sergio Rubin, his authorized biographer.

More from AP:

Both men were freed after Bergoglio took extraordinary, behind-the-scenes action to save them – including persuading dictator Jorge Videla's family priest to call in sick so that he could say Mass in the junta leader's home, where he privately appealed for mercy. His intervention likely saved their lives, but Bergoglio never shared the details until Rubin interviewed him for the 2010 biography.
Bergoglio testified about the matter in 2010 after twice refusing to appear in open court, but "his answers were evasive, human rights attorney Myriam Bregman said."

Seshmeister
03-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Apparently when they go in to choose the new pope they are completely separated from the outside world, and some would say reality.

I think it is maybe time for them to at least have an internet connection so they can double check which scandal goes with which cardinal and weigh it up. Most of these guys would have retired in any other profession, they can't be expected to remember which of them raped children and which are the fascist tyrant helpers so they can make a considered choice.

FORD
03-13-2013, 09:45 PM
Malloy was just talking about this.... the guy who archives his show for YouTube is from Buenos Aries and filled him in on this new "holy" assclown.

HuffPo must have just now put this article up because I did a search about 10 minutes ago and could only find articles kissing NuPope's ass.

And here we thought a fucking Hitler Youth member who actively participated in covering up for pedophiles was as bad as it could get??

I'm hoping that St. Malachy's prophecy comes true and this douche really is the last Pope. Because it apparently only goes downhill from here......

Seshmeister
03-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Maybe Katina our Argentinian poster will be able to fill us in but the minute I saw he was from Argentina and in his 70s I thought that there would be big skeletons in his closet.

The catholic church is always conservative and with the establishment. Any guy coming out of one of the South American dictatorships of the 1970s is very unlikely to have clean hands...

For the record while the previous pope was a cunt of the highest order the one thing I'm not sure we can pin on him is the Nazi youth membership as it was effectively compulsory at the time and he and his family seem not to have been Nazi supporters.

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 01:01 AM
I often wonder how much the vatican would be worth if you sold everything at auction.

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 01:11 AM
The Holy Sea is in better shape tonight than it has been in yrs ..

FORD
03-14-2013, 01:32 AM
The Holy Sea is in better shape tonight than it has been in yrs ..

Seriously??

I get (from your previous posts on the subject) that you're a committed Catholic and plan on remaining loyal to the church, but how can you realistically say that a guy who enabled (and partnered with) bloody fascist military dictatorships is the best choice to be God's supposed Earthly representative.

1.2 Billion Catholics and this is really the best they could do?

FORD
03-14-2013, 05:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h54lcXKs1k

jhale667
03-14-2013, 05:54 PM
So much for this being anything other than "same sh*t different pope". :rolleyes:

Seshmeister
03-14-2013, 06:04 PM
It's such bullshit the way this is being spun in some quarters as a great radical appointment.

Is he willing to change the slaughter caused by the ludicrous anti condom policy in Africa?
No

Is he willing to stop promoting bigotry against gay people?
No which is pretty ironic since his predecessor and the majority of priests are patently gay, practicing or not.

Is he going to address the unnatural policy of celibacy of priests so that they can be less obsessed with sex and act more like normal people?
No

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Why the first Jesuit pope is a big deal

By Caleb Bell| Religion News Service, Updated: Thursday, March 14, 5:21 PM

Jesuits are bound by oath not to seek higher office in the Roman Catholic Church, and now one of them has been elected to its highest office: Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Christ, Pontifex Maximus.

Pope Francis, the first Jesuit to become pope, not only represents a paradox for the papacy, but also the larger history of the Society of Jesus, as the Jesuits are formally known.

“On the one hand, Jesuits aren’t supposed to be in positions of authority,” said the Rev. Joseph Fessio, a Jesuit and founder of Ignatius Press. “On the other hand, they’re supposed to be obedient to the church.”

The Jesuits have played a key role in the history of the church. For centuries, they have served as its leading missionaries, founded its most prestigious universities and committed themselves to alleviating the deepest poverty.

St. Ignatius Loyola, a Spanish soldier, founded the order in 1540 after being wounded in battle and having a religious conversion during his convalescence. Jesuits are sometimes known as “God’s Marines,” after Loyola’s military history, and their missions worldwide.

Yet despite their prominence — at 18,000 members, they are the church’s largest religious order — Jesuits have had a complicated history with the institutional church and the hierarchy in Rome. With the first Jesuit pope, things just got a bit more complicated.

With their emphasis on missions work and intellectual pursuits, Jesuits often work on the margins of the church, sometimes overstepping boundaries set by Rome. It’s a point of pride among some Jesuits that they frequently challenge authority and seem to have a predisposition for coloring outside the lines.

“Since their founding, Jesuits have consistently offended people ... But if there’s a barricade in the street, there’s going to be a Jesuit on both sides of that barricade,” said David Collins, a history professor at Georgetown University.

The left-leaning liberation theology movement that swept across Latin America in the 1970s and 1980s — including Francis’ native Argentina, where he headed the Jesuit order from 1973 to 1979 — is just one example. Bergoglio opposed it; many of his priests openly supported it.

Here in the United States, the New York-based Jesuit magazine America frequently challenges the hierarchy, so much so that one of Pope Benedict XVI’s first acts after his election was to order the removal of the Rev. Thomas Reese as editor.

“This is all new ground,” Reese said Thursday in Rome, where he’s working as an analyst on the papal transition for National Catholic Reporter.

“We never had a Jesuit pope, so I think we are all trying to figure out how this works, and it was a total surprise to everybody: surprise to the Jesuits, surprise to the media, probably a surprise to Pope Francis. This is something we’ll just work out as time goes on.”

Jesuits have also been accused of wielding too much influence, a concern that led Pope Clement XIV to suppress the order in the 1700s. (Pope Pius VII restored the society in 1814.) The Superior General of the Jesuits is informally known as “the Black Pope” because of the power the position has held in the past.

In the early 1980s, when the Jesuit Superior General was sidelined by a stroke, Pope John Paul II stepped in with his own appointee, rather than allow the Jesuits to elect their own leader.

“That was his right as pope, but it still discouraged many Jesuits at the time, said the Rev. James Martin, an editor at America and the author of “The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything.” ‘’With a Jesuit pope, that cloud has been, if not removed, then lifted much higher.”

Patrick Hornbeck, a theology professor at Jesuit-run Fordham University in New York, said Jesuits are accustomed to the tensions.

“Jesuits are on the frontiers and in the heart of the Catholic church,” he said. “And when you’re doing work on the margins, there’s going to be some natural friction with what’s happening in the center.”

Normally, if a Jesuit is appointed a bishop, he must first seek permission from his Jesuit superiors before he can accept the job. So what happens when a Jesuit is tapped to be pope?

“Most people think when the College of Cardinals comes and asks you to take on a job, that’s the voice of God telling you this is your new mission in life,” Reese said. “It’s pretty hard to say no to that.”

Collins said he hopes that new pope will bring some of his Jesuit training and tradition to bear during his papacy.

“Jesuits work hard to cultivate spiritual depth, and pragmatism. We get a glimpse of a little bit of that in (Bergoglio’s) time as bishop. He has a vision of simplicity and connection with the poor and marginalized,” Collins said. “I hope another part of what shapes his papacy is that pragmatic, let’s-get-it-done attitude.”

(Alessandro Speciale contributed to this report from Vatican City)

Copyright: For copyright information, please check with the distributor of this item, Religion News Service LLC.

Amazing how much press Catholics get in the US media but very few articles on Jewish or Muslim news - I read Haaretz and Jerusalem Post to keep an eye on what is up in the middle east - oh boy those Jews are a good read lol! Lots of strong opinions in those papers

- if a US paper reprinted some of those stories domestically .. Jewish news just might stir some people up like all the Catholic coverage does - there is so little coverage of Jewish issues it is like an out of sight out of mind scenario in the USA .. Catholics are fair game and get a whole lot of attention tho'

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Israel flew a plane into Syria and committed an act of war by bombing a research facility last month ?

is that better than a kidnapping ? or worse or different ? or it was just ?

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 06:42 PM
It's such bullshit the way this is being spun in some quarters as a great radical appointment.

Is he willing to change the slaughter caused by the ludicrous anti condom policy in Africa?
No - What control does the Church have over government policy ?

No which is pretty ironic since his predecessor and the majority of priests are patently gay, practicing or not.- google gay scandal - the gays got weeded out of the holy Sea very recently - Do Muslims or all Jews support gays

Is he going to address the unnatural policy of celibacy of priests so that they can be less obsessed with sex and act more like normal people? - that is crap - how can a parish afford to support the cost of priests and their children ? Who NEEDS sex? - lots of married people go w/o it lol!!
No

yawn..

FORD
03-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Israel flew a plane into Syria and committed an act of war by bombing a research facility last month ?

is that better than a kidnapping ? or worse or different ? or it was just ?

If you're arguing that Benji NuttyYahoo is a terrorist piece of shit, then I would agree with you.

But he's not running for Pope, so I'm not sure what that has to do with anything in this thread.

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 06:46 PM
If you're arguing that Benji NuttyYahoo is a terrorist piece of shit, then I would agree with you.

But he's not running for Pope, so I'm not sure what that has to do with anything in this thread.

amount of coverage of Catholic news v. Muslim or Jewish news

the more something is talked about the more it generates more press - Jewish news stays under US radar and the press is scared of radical muslim to cover Muslim news

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Pope John Paul II wrote an encyclical that proposed maintaining Jerusalem as an international city to help foster peace among the 3 main religions - great idea - but who would want to give up land/control or revenue ?

------------------------------------------------------

I have a theory that religion is like home towns - few leave them, and when they do leave,they don't get a new one - they leave the old one behind

So religious talk is all just blah blah blah

There is a new Pope, it is who the Cardinals wanted - therefore it is ..

I look forward to the Church post abuse & post gay scandals - hopefully it is a new dawn for the Holy Sea with a Jesuit at the helm

FORD
03-14-2013, 06:52 PM
What's with all the Jew this/Israel that posts??

You denied being an anti-semite before, but you sure come off like David DuKKKe when you go off on these rants.

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 06:57 PM
What's with all the Jew this/Israel that posts??

You denied being an anti-semite before, but you sure come off like David DuKKKe when you go off on these rants.

what is the point of bagging on the New Pope ? anti-Catholic ? or is that ok because there is no sensationalistic title like antisemantic lol!

I mention both Muslim & Jew - there are 3 main religions, Catholics get all the bad ink, why ?

Did you read any of my posts - it seems pretty fair - I read foreign news to keep up with the world news

(It's not like I pointed out Israel has no constitution to define itself as a religious state or not ? why would a country have no constitution ? there is only 1 nation in the world w/o one btw,2 but the other one is very insignificant)

Seshmeister
03-14-2013, 07:02 PM
The weakest of all debating techniques

World English Dictionary

whataboutery (ˌwɑːtəˈbaʊtərɪ)

— n
(of two communities in conflict) the practice of repeatedly blaming the other side and referring to events from the past

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

No - ]What control does the Church have over government policy ?[/U]

No which is pretty ironic since his predecessor and the majority of priests are patently gay, practicing or not.- google gay scandal - the gays got weeded out of the holy Sea very recently - Do Muslims or all Jews support gays

Is he going to address the unnatural policy of celibacy of priests so that they can be less obsessed with sex and act more like normal people? - that is crap - how can a parish afford to support the cost of priests and their children ? Who NEEDS sex? - lots of married people go w/o it lol!!
No

what more do ya want ?

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 07:09 PM
If a person is not Catholic - why care who is Pope ?

FORD
03-14-2013, 07:11 PM
The Pope is considered (by the Catholic church) to be an infallible human being, and indeed a stand in for JC Himself.

So how can somebody who was a willing enabler of a murderous, kidnapping dictator possibly be qualified for that position?

I know it's a Protestant fundagelical bumpersticker slogan, but I'm sure the Catholics have heard of it.... What Would Jesus Do?

I'm reasonably certain that He would NOT enable bloodthirsty tyrants. And therefore, anybody claiming to hold the title of his Earthly representative should not do so either.

Your comparison to Jews and Muslims are not relevant here, as there is not a Rabbi with direct ties to the Likud party being proclaimed "Leader of all Jews", nor an Imam who partied with Osama Bin Laden declared "Supreme Muslim Big Daddy".

ELVIS
03-14-2013, 07:21 PM
The Pope is considered (by the Catholic church) to be an infallible human being, and indeed a stand in for JC Himself.

The Bible says all men fall short...and Jesus doesn't need a "stand in."

Seshmeister
03-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

No - ]What control does the Church have over government policy ?[/U]

No

what more do ya want ?

The church has and strives to have as much influence over governments and populations by teaching them they will be tortured forever in hell if they do not follow their latest interpretation of badly translated iron age books. They have also lied by claiming that condoms caused AIDS and they blackmail people in abject poverty by threatening the withdrawal of aid from people living in abject poverty if they use condoms.

Gays got 'weeded out', even your language is bigoted.

I applaud your acceptance of the fact that the celibacy rule was due to the greed of the church and nothing to do with anything other than inheritance and money. Most other churches can afford for their priests to support families why not the richest one?
Either celibacy encourages the rape of children or the priesthood attracts child rapists because it's undeniable there are a hell of a lot more child rapists per capita than in the general public.

Personally I'm for celibacy for priests because it is ensuring that hardly anyone wants to be one any more. The average age of a priest in the US has gone up from 35 to 60 in recent years. If this continues soon most of them will be too old to rape any more and then they will die out and end the promotion of hateful childish superstitions.

Dr. Love
03-14-2013, 07:25 PM

you basically summed up The Front Line in a single word.

FORD
03-14-2013, 07:37 PM

Yeah I know.... just quoting what their theology says.

Seshmeister
03-14-2013, 07:39 PM

The invisible sky daddy has made some strange choices over the years...

http://thelistcafe.com/top-10-most-evil-popes

Pope Alexander VI
1492-1503

Pope Alexander VI had a special place in Hell reserved for him in the circle of lust. On Halloween night of 1501, he was said to have organized and participated in the “worst orgy ever in the Vatican”. While sex with promiscuous women while unwed and sworn to celibacy and a life devoted to God may be forgivable in certain circles, his other most awful conduct would be frowned upon by just about any member of our currently civilized society. Alexander VI also was known to fornicate regularly with his two sisters and his daughter.

Pope Damasus I
366-384

Individuals who lived to see Damasus’s rule saw a bitter day: women and children were bought and sold as sex slaves to increase funding for the church at Damasus’s design. Those who opposed the tyrannical rule of Damasus would be tortured and literally burned alive after their lands were seized and used for church designated purposes. Worse still is that the women forced into prostitution were not always simple subjects of Rome, but female priests and nuns themselves. So much for serving in humility before God…

While some light could be said to come out of this, there were forty-four bishops who abhorred the acts of Pope Damasus I and had found him guilty of adultery on many counts. Unfortunately, the office of the Pope was a strong central figurehead and Pope Damasus I weaseled his way through being convicted of the crimes that he was known to commit on a regular basis. After the charges had passed, all forty-four bishops were murdered at the order of Damasus I. What could be done? Nothing. Damasus I was also the first among Popes to instill the concept that the papacy was a supreme office of God, using the Petrine text in the Holy book of Matthew to support his claims. Nothing like divine intervention eh? Among the populous these heinous crimes went without retribution. For his adulterous behavior, the public commonly referred to him as “Auriscalpius Matronarum” which means “ladies’ ear scratcher” in Latin. It’s a shame they didn’t name him “constituent back-stabber”.

Pope Sergius III
904-911

In seven short years as Pope, Sergius III was bad the minute he was made Pope. He took the Papacy through murder and while in office, lived quite contently unmarried with a concubine by the name of Marozia. While his political affiliates may have enjoyed his murderous tendencies for the sake of gaining control of the papacy, Sergius’s concubine may have rivaled him in true potential for evil. Marozia personally assassinated Pope Leo VI who followed Sergius just seventeen short years after Sergius left the Throne of Peter in order to claim the throne for Sergius’ and her son, John XI. Wicked.

Pope Benedict IX
1032-1048

Nephew to the previous two Popes that resided in the Vatican, Pope Benedict IX was touted in the Catholic Encyclopedia as, “a disgrace to the chair of Peter” – which would be absolutely correct. Bishops in the service of the Lord, and particularly Desiderius who was later crowned Pope Victor III believe Benedict to be moreso the progeny of Simon the sorcerer rather than Simon the apostle. He raped the office of Pope in every way he could from murder to adultery and just about all else. Because of the horrible things he did, the people literally drove him out of Rome. His violent and sexual crimes were committed under the blazing bright sun instead of through stealth of night and when he left, he did not go with empty pockets. Before accepting his fate of having to leave the Papacy, Benedict IX sold the office of the papacy to John Gratianus (Gregory VI) who was fortunately for the people, labeled among the most religious of his day and age. After Gregory VI’s rule as Pope, a Pope known as Damasus II came into power. Benedict literally poisoned Damasus II and reclaimed power over the Papacy. This was when the crimes of Benedict IX were so much to bear that the Romans could no longer stand it – they expelled him from the city entirely. Later, Roman Emperor Conrad II reinstated Benedict IX despite his atrocious crimes.

Pope Pius IX
1846-1878

Let it first be known that Pius IX resided in the Vatican as Pope between the years 1846-1878. Let it secondly be known that there was a direct correlation between his constant scheming within the realm of politics and the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln. Both funding for and the mission plan itself had made its way from the papal office, through hands undisclosed to eventually meet with John Wilkes Booth who shot Lincoln dead on April 15th, 1865 at the Ford Theater in Washington D.C. Yes, despite popular belief, Lincoln died as a result of orders from the Roman Catholic Church – not a fanatical maniac who really wanted his slaves. What an addition for the history books…

Pope Urban II
1088-1099

Pope Urban II was the benchmark for where the crimes against humanity and God became genocidal. Between the years 1096-1099 Pope Urban II ordered the slaughter of roughly ten million people where there were men and women but mostly children in efforts to procure Belgrade, the Orthodox Church of Constantinople in Yugoslavia as well as Turkey, Syria, Antioch and Palestine. Just for reference, Hitler killed in or around six million Jews during the Holocaust.

Pope Innocent III
1198-1216

While Pope Innocent III didn’t reach the epic numbers of slaughters that his predecessor Urban II had, he still aided and abetted in the murder of well over one million people during his papacy between 1198-1216. His were words of war: he rallied military support in favor of the Inquisition after excommunicating Philip II of France and had put both France and England under interdict which was the Pope’s granted power of punishment. What was unique was that the Crusade he waged after supporting the Inquisition was not against heathen scum following a far carried faith – he went from the Vatican directly to England and had his military might wage war against European brothers. He had also began a Crusade against the Albigenses where upon his military constituents were ordered to butcher them by the tens of thousands in horrid and unholy ways.

Pope Boniface VIII
1294-1303

Again a Pope that was so evil that he made it into the Catholic encyclopedia for his grave injustices against the people and his God. Boniface VIII was described in the Catholic encyclopedia as having, “scarcely any possible crime omitted – heresy gross and unnatural immorality, idolatry, magic, simony… his whole pontificate was one record of evil.” Quite an accusation coming from the Catholic encyclopedia… When the poet Dante wrote his eternal masterpiece, “Inferno” it was the deepest pit of Hell that were assigned to Boniface VIII, Nicholas III and Clement V. Needless to say, this was one bad dude.

Pope John XXIII
1410-1415

Why people called this man the most depraved criminal who sat on the papal chair rather than calling him the most depraved criminal of all time may never be understood. Perhaps it was simply because they didn’t understand the scope of his evil. This “man” if you can call him that, committed almost every heinous crime imaginable – by the hundred. There were thirty-seven clergy members who witnessed and professed against him on the following charges: Fornication, Adultery, Incest, Sodomy, Simony, Theft, and last but not least, Murder. Even more members of the church than the thirty-seven who had accused him had been witnesses to the gut-wrenching fact that Pope John XXIII had a harem of mistresses in Boulogne numbering two-hundred. Even more disgusting yet was the fact that these two-hundred women consisted mostly, if not entirely of nuns. Thousands of lives were lost during the schism enacted in efforts to depose John XXIII, but luckily for the people, and the two-hundred nuns, he was indeed deposed.

Pope Pius XII
1939-1958

As though one horrible Pius wasn’t enough, Pope Pius XII came into power over the Vatican not long after his predecessor Pius who supplied the orders to kill Lincoln. Again, take careful note of the era during which Pius XII held the Chair of Peter – it was 1939 to 1958. Well, if anyone had ever been curious as to why exactly Hitler got the notion that Jews were to be exterminated by the millions between 1939 – 1945, it may have had something to do with the fact that Pope Pius XII personally handed him detailed instructions on how the methodical extermination of non-Catholic minorities across all of Europe was to be enacted and how death camps were to be constructed for the sole purpose of their murder. According to Pius XII, people of Jewish faith and other “heretics” were not only supposed to be shot or killed, they were to be burned alive as to stay consistent with the Roman Catholic Church’s designated penalty for heresy against God.

In 1946 he came to the aid of war criminals including Ante Pavelic who was known in Croatia for leading among the most satanic and kill-happy regimes in all of World history. The group went by the name of the Croatian Ustashi. Taking a note from Pavelic, Pius XII established his own mini form of the Ustashi known as the Catholic Ustashi (guess he liked Pavelic’s work?) and the Catholic organization was responsible for the murder of more than 600,000 people. Not only were the murders enacted but they were done in such hideous ways that it’s probably a sin just to think about how they may have looked. Killings ranged anywhere from excessive torture to another visitation of crucifixion (it’s not just Christ this time), cannibalism (mmm, mmm. Finger-lickin’ good), live dismemberment (remember the saying ‘I’ll cut off your arm and beat you with it?’”) and burning alive (oh so they gave the Jews a few friends to dance on the hot coals with). If all of this is true, this man was not only truly insane, he was quite possible the epitome of evil in the 20th century.

Dr. Love
03-14-2013, 07:49 PM
The invisible sky daddy has made some strange choices over the years...

http://thelistcafe.com/top-10-most-evil-popes

Pope Alexander VI
1492-1503

Pope Alexander VI had a special place in Hell reserved for him in the circle of lust. On Halloween night of 1501, he was said to have organized and participated in the “worst orgy ever in the Vatican”. While sex with promiscuous women while unwed and sworn to celibacy and a life devoted to God may be forgivable in certain circles, his other most awful conduct would be frowned upon by just about any member of our currently civilized society. Alexander VI also was known to fornicate regularly with his two sisters and his daughter.

Pope Damasus I
366-384

Individuals who lived to see Damasus’s rule saw a bitter day: women and children were bought and sold as sex slaves to increase funding for the church at Damasus’s design. Those who opposed the tyrannical rule of Damasus would be tortured and literally burned alive after their lands were seized and used for church designated purposes. Worse still is that the women forced into prostitution were not always simple subjects of Rome, but female priests and nuns themselves. So much for serving in humility before God…

While some light could be said to come out of this, there were forty-four bishops who abhorred the acts of Pope Damasus I and had found him guilty of adultery on many counts. Unfortunately, the office of the Pope was a strong central figurehead and Pope Damasus I weaseled his way through being convicted of the crimes that he was known to commit on a regular basis. After the charges had passed, all forty-four bishops were murdered at the order of Damasus I. What could be done? Nothing. Damasus I was also the first among Popes to instill the concept that the papacy was a supreme office of God, using the Petrine text in the Holy book of Matthew to support his claims. Nothing like divine intervention eh? Among the populous these heinous crimes went without retribution. For his adulterous behavior, the public commonly referred to him as “Auriscalpius Matronarum” which means “ladies’ ear scratcher” in Latin. It’s a shame they didn’t name him “constituent back-stabber”.

Pope Sergius III
904-911

In seven short years as Pope, Sergius III was bad the minute he was made Pope. He took the Papacy through murder and while in office, lived quite contently unmarried with a concubine by the name of Marozia. While his political affiliates may have enjoyed his murderous tendencies for the sake of gaining control of the papacy, Sergius’s concubine may have rivaled him in true potential for evil. Marozia personally assassinated Pope Leo VI who followed Sergius just seventeen short years after Sergius left the Throne of Peter in order to claim the throne for Sergius’ and her son, John XI. Wicked.

Pope Benedict IX
1032-1048

Nephew to the previous two Popes that resided in the Vatican, Pope Benedict IX was touted in the Catholic Encyclopedia as, “a disgrace to the chair of Peter” – which would be absolutely correct. Bishops in the service of the Lord, and particularly Desiderius who was later crowned Pope Victor III believe Benedict to be moreso the progeny of Simon the sorcerer rather than Simon the apostle. He raped the office of Pope in every way he could from murder to adultery and just about all else. Because of the horrible things he did, the people literally drove him out of Rome. His violent and sexual crimes were committed under the blazing bright sun instead of through stealth of night and when he left, he did not go with empty pockets. Before accepting his fate of having to leave the Papacy, Benedict IX sold the office of the papacy to John Gratianus (Gregory VI) who was fortunately for the people, labeled among the most religious of his day and age. After Gregory VI’s rule as Pope, a Pope known as Damasus II came into power. Benedict literally poisoned Damasus II and reclaimed power over the Papacy. This was when the crimes of Benedict IX were so much to bear that the Romans could no longer stand it – they expelled him from the city entirely. Later, Roman Emperor Conrad II reinstated Benedict IX despite his atrocious crimes.

Pope Pius IX
1846-1878

Let it first be known that Pius IX resided in the Vatican as Pope between the years 1846-1878. Let it secondly be known that there was a direct correlation between his constant scheming within the realm of politics and the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln. Both funding for and the mission plan itself had made its way from the papal office, through hands undisclosed to eventually meet with John Wilkes Booth who shot Lincoln dead on April 15th, 1865 at the Ford Theater in Washington D.C. Yes, despite popular belief, Lincoln died as a result of orders from the Roman Catholic Church – not a fanatical maniac who really wanted his slaves. What an addition for the history books…

Pope Urban II
1088-1099

Pope Urban II was the benchmark for where the crimes against humanity and God became genocidal. Between the years 1096-1099 Pope Urban II ordered the slaughter of roughly ten million people where there were men and women but mostly children in efforts to procure Belgrade, the Orthodox Church of Constantinople in Yugoslavia as well as Turkey, Syria, Antioch and Palestine. Just for reference, Hitler killed in or around six million Jews during the Holocaust.

Pope Innocent III
1198-1216

While Pope Innocent III didn’t reach the epic numbers of slaughters that his predecessor Urban II had, he still aided and abetted in the murder of well over one million people during his papacy between 1198-1216. His were words of war: he rallied military support in favor of the Inquisition after excommunicating Philip II of France and had put both France and England under interdict which was the Pope’s granted power of punishment. What was unique was that the Crusade he waged after supporting the Inquisition was not against heathen scum following a far carried faith – he went from the Vatican directly to England and had his military might wage war against European brothers. He had also began a Crusade against the Albigenses where upon his military constituents were ordered to butcher them by the tens of thousands in horrid and unholy ways.

Pope Boniface VIII
1294-1303

Again a Pope that was so evil that he made it into the Catholic encyclopedia for his grave injustices against the people and his God. Boniface VIII was described in the Catholic encyclopedia as having, “scarcely any possible crime omitted – heresy gross and unnatural immorality, idolatry, magic, simony… his whole pontificate was one record of evil.” Quite an accusation coming from the Catholic encyclopedia… When the poet Dante wrote his eternal masterpiece, “Inferno” it was the deepest pit of Hell that were assigned to Boniface VIII, Nicholas III and Clement V. Needless to say, this was one bad dude.

Pope John XXIII
1410-1415

Why people called this man the most depraved criminal who sat on the papal chair rather than calling him the most depraved criminal of all time may never be understood. Perhaps it was simply because they didn’t understand the scope of his evil. This “man” if you can call him that, committed almost every heinous crime imaginable – by the hundred. There were thirty-seven clergy members who witnessed and professed against him on the following charges: Fornication, Adultery, Incest, Sodomy, Simony, Theft, and last but not least, Murder. Even more members of the church than the thirty-seven who had accused him had been witnesses to the gut-wrenching fact that Pope John XXIII had a harem of mistresses in Boulogne numbering two-hundred. Even more disgusting yet was the fact that these two-hundred women consisted mostly, if not entirely of nuns. Thousands of lives were lost during the schism enacted in efforts to depose John XXIII, but luckily for the people, and the two-hundred nuns, he was indeed deposed.

Pope Pius XII
1939-1958

As though one horrible Pius wasn’t enough, Pope Pius XII came into power over the Vatican not long after his predecessor Pius who supplied the orders to kill Lincoln. Again, take careful note of the era during which Pius XII held the Chair of Peter – it was 1939 to 1958. Well, if anyone had ever been curious as to why exactly Hitler got the notion that Jews were to be exterminated by the millions between 1939 – 1945, it may have had something to do with the fact that Pope Pius XII personally handed him detailed instructions on how the methodical extermination of non-Catholic minorities across all of Europe was to be enacted and how death camps were to be constructed for the sole purpose of their murder. According to Pius XII, people of Jewish faith and other “heretics” were not only supposed to be shot or killed, they were to be burned alive as to stay consistent with the Roman Catholic Church’s designated penalty for heresy against God.

In 1946 he came to the aid of war criminals including Ante Pavelic who was known in Croatia for leading among the most satanic and kill-happy regimes in all of World history. The group went by the name of the Croatian Ustashi. Taking a note from Pavelic, Pius XII established his own mini form of the Ustashi known as the Catholic Ustashi (guess he liked Pavelic’s work?) and the Catholic organization was responsible for the murder of more than 600,000 people. Not only were the murders enacted but they were done in such hideous ways that it’s probably a sin just to think about how they may have looked. Killings ranged anywhere from excessive torture to another visitation of crucifixion (it’s not just Christ this time), cannibalism (mmm, mmm. Finger-lickin’ good), live dismemberment (remember the saying ‘I’ll cut off your arm and beat you with it?’”) and burning alive (oh so they gave the Jews a few friends to dance on the hot coals with). If all of this is true, this man was not only truly insane, he was quite possible the epitome of evil in the 20th century.

I'm debating if this post should be nominated for the ELVIS award.

jhale667
03-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Just...wow. :headlights:

jhale667
03-14-2013, 07:56 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/531470_547362781961693_530718960_n_zpsdc09ef22.jpg

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 08:05 PM

I have heard theories that the european bankers had Lincoln knocked off because Lincoln refused to borrow money from them to finance the civil war. If the pope was in on the scheme that means the vatican was part of the central banking scheme that was trying to get a foothold in the US.

The US never diplomatically recognized the vatican until Ronald Reagan changed that.

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 08:11 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/531470_547362781961693_530718960_n_zpsdc09ef22.jpg

Nuke the vatican, Mecca, and Jerusalem. That will kick the anthill pretty good. What's left will blame each other and kill each other off.

DONNIEP
03-14-2013, 08:11 PM
And Kennedy was knocked off because he was going to dissolve the Federal Reserve. Yep, bankers.

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 08:14 PM
The church has and strives to have as much influence over governments and populations by teaching them they will be tortured forever in hell if they do not follow their latest interpretation of badly translated iron age books. They have also lied by claiming that condoms caused AIDS and they blackmail people in abject poverty by threatening the withdrawal of aid from people living in abject poverty if they use condoms.

Gays got 'weeded out', even your language is bigoted.If a priest is not allowed to marry they sure as heck should not be having gay sex

I have Faith the Holy Spirit will guide Francis I

The diddlers have been weeded out as have the gay sex priests - as I have said before - the Holy Sea seems closer to the JPII days than it has before - however - even those days were not so rosy in hindsight due to the scandals ..

I think the leadership of the Church of yore tried to allow for the power of prayer to heal the priests who sinned - it didn't work evidently - there were massive lawsuits - the offended were compensated - what was done had been done, hopefully it happens never again or a lot less(people fail) - and the gay sex guys, hopefully they are gone too (not welcome in the Church)

A religion does not have to be tolerant of deviant sex - Muslims don;t seem to be neither does the other main religion - nor are african americans on average in support of same sex, sex

If gays have legal rights in their country so be it, is that not enough?

- the Church or any other religion/private organization(boy scouts) does not have to accommodate them

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 08:17 PM
And Kennedy was knocked off because he was going to dissolve the Federal Reserve. Yep, bankers.

If you are gonna point the finger at money - who has the $ ??

Not the Muslims or the Catholics ..

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Looks that way. Indonesia even removed gold from the Federal Reserve Bank and deposited it into the US Treasury and allowed Kennedy to use it as collateral to back the US Treasury Notes Kennedy issued. Interesting enough after the assassination of John F. Kennedy the gold went back to the FED and the CIA ran an operation where the president of Indonesia was overthrown.

If this is true it implicates the Federal Reserve and CIA. The bank and agency Kennedy was out to destroy. It's important to note the CIA was formed to coordinate intelligence only. It was not supposed to be running black operations at all. The agency went rogue, Kennedy saw trouble and in his own words was going to break it up into a million pieces and throw it to the wind.

Kennedy really was the last true US president that stood for the good of the people. He saw trouble and had the balls to try and do something about it and got killed for doing so.

DONNIEP
03-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Higgins nailed it. Again.

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 08:29 PM

The muslims are interesting. They have no central leadership. Everyone goes to Mecca and that is the holy center but they don't have a pope. One wild theory is the islamic religion was actually invented by the catholic church to control the middle east with. It would be cool to really know the true history of things.

The vatican is plenty wealthy. It's what's left of the roman empire. It's a nation. It has a bank and owns shares in corporations all over the world. The knights templars were the pope's assassins and then they became powerful and decided they no longer needed the pope. Thus, banking was introduced to Europe. Then the Church finally got enough muscle on their side to turn on the templars and scatter them. Interesting history.

FORD
03-14-2013, 08:39 PM

Wow... was that straight outa Mein Kampf or what??? :meinsmiley:

jhale667
03-14-2013, 08:44 PM

Fuck you with a rusty chainsaw, you nazi douchebag. :Loser:

FORD
03-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Looks that way. Indonesia even removed gold from the Federal Reserve Bank and deposited it into the US Treasury and allowed Kennedy to use it as collateral to back the US Treasury Notes Kennedy issued. Interesting enough after the assassination of John F. Kennedy the gold went back to the FED and the CIA ran an operation where the president of Indonesia was overthrown.

If this is true it implicates the Federal Reserve and CIA. The bank and agency Kennedy was out to destroy. It's important to note the CIA was formed to coordinate intelligence only. It was not supposed to be running black operations at all. The agency went rogue, Kennedy saw trouble and in his own words was going to break it up into a million pieces and throw it to the wind.

Kennedy really was the last true US president that stood for the good of the people. He saw trouble and had the balls to try and do something about it and got killed for doing so.

My only disagreement with this post is the idea that the CIA "went rogue".

No, the CIA is, always was, and to this day remains "rogue". It was started by the very same people that funded Hitler.... Prescott Bush, the Dulles brothers, etc.

Or in other words, the CIA has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the BCE from day one. And Poppy Bush -himself a CIA operative since the day the ink dried on the papers establishing the shithole - personally supervised both the Bay of Pigs Fiasco, and the subsequent fiasco in Dallas (not a fiasco for them, but for the rest of the planet).

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 08:58 PM
The CIA was part of the National Security Act passed by congress and signed into law by president Truman. Along with the CIA it gave the executive branch more power. Today looking back, the National Security Act looks to have been one big mistake.

FORD
03-14-2013, 09:02 PM
The CIA was part of the National Security Act passed by congress and signed into law by president Truman. Along with the CIA it gave the executive branch more power. Today looking back, the National Security Act looks to have been one big mistake.

Truman realized this himself. He called the CIA "a tool of Wall street bankers", which it was. Remember that the BCE was running Union Bank on Wall Street while they were funding Uncle Adolf. :meinsmiley:

Seshmeister
03-14-2013, 09:03 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/kerazy_konclave_kardinalz_zpsfcf36bb5.jpg

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 09:10 PM
Truman realized this himself. He called the CIA "a tool of Wall street bankers", which it was. Remember that the BCE was running Union Bank on Wall Street while they were funding Uncle Adolf. :meinsmiley:

The ACT established “under the National Security Council” a Central Intelligence Agency headed at that time by “Director”, Rear Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoeter. It provided a comprehensive program for future Security of the United States, and the ACT created the NSC to advise the President with respect to the integration of domestic, foreign, and military policies relating to the National Security, with the special duty to “Access and Appraise the objectives, commitments, and Risks….”.

The funds for the CIA were hidden in the annual appropriations for other agencies. Today, collectively, U.S. Intelligence Operations (almost totally clothed in secrecy) cost more than $1 Billion Dollars annually.

Maybe more accurately it made agencies like the CIA too powerful. Presidents come and go every 4 to 8 years. Agencies stay and grow. When you have secret budgets and no oversight it's just asking for trouble. You end up with a government inside a government that answers to nobody. Add in some drug dealing and other money making schemes and you can wreak havoc.

The Bushes worked for the Harrimans. The Union Pacific RR tycoon family. They owned a ranch over where my grandfather owned some property and the river people liked to fly fish on ran right through the Harriman ranch. Their ranch hands were thugs and if you were caught on Harriman property you were lucky if you got ran off. A lot of times you got beat up. Now employees only do those sort of things if they are told to do that from the top. The old saying the shit flows downhill is true. Mrs. Harriman would drive her car to the store and rumor was she was a real bitch.

William Averell Harriman was born in New York City, the son of railroad baron Edward Henry Harriman and Mary Williamson Averell, and brother of E. Roland Harriman. Harriman was a close friend of Hall Roosevelt (brother of Eleanor Roosevelt).
During the summer of 1899, Harriman's father organized the Harriman Alaska Expedition, a philanthropic-scientific survey of coastal Alaska and Russia that attracted twenty-five of the leading scientific, naturalist and artist luminaries of the day, including John Muir, John Burroughs, George Bird Grinnell, C. Hart Merriam, Grove Karl Gilbert, and Edward Curtis, along with 100 family members and staff, aboard the steamship George Elder. Young Harriman would have his first introduction to Russia, a nation that he would spend a significant amount of attention on in his later life in public service.
He attended Groton School in Massachusetts before going on to Yale where he joined the Skull and Bones society.[1]:127,150-1 He graduated in 1913. After graduating, he inherited the largest fortune in America and became Yale's youngest Crew coach.
[edit]

Ok. Averell Harriman was in Skull and Bones. Now you know why the Bush's worked for them. Skull and Bones is a German death cult fraternity. The SS had the death head insignia. Rumors are Herbert Walker Bush was a neo nazi with ties to nazi sympathetic oligarchs who wanted to use corporate and banking means to usher in the reich the next time.

Seshmeister
03-14-2013, 09:32 PM
I have Faith the Holy Spirit will guide Francis I

The diddlers have been weeded out as have the gay sex priests - as I have said before - the Holy Sea seems closer to the JPII days than it has before - however - even those days were not so rosy in hindsight due to the scandals ..

I think the leadership of the Church of yore tried to allow for the power of prayer to heal the priests who sinned - it didn't work evidently - there were massive lawsuits - the offended were compensated - what was done had been done, hopefully it happens never again or a lot less(people fail) - and the gay sex guys, hopefully they are gone too (not welcome in the Church)

A religion does not have to be tolerant of deviant sex - Muslims don;t seem to be neither does the other main religion - nor are african americans on average in support of same sex, sex

If gays have legal rights in their country so be it, is that not enough?

- the Church or any other religion/private organization(boy scouts) does not have to accommodate them

Two quick questions for your belief system

a) Does your god create gay people just to give you someone to feel superior too and why did the Jesus character never mention anything about it?

b) How many holy communions do you need to take before you have eaten a whole Jesus?

DONNIEP
03-14-2013, 09:43 PM

As hard as it may be to believe, Alex Jones has a pretty good documentary about all of this. Interesting stuff.

FORD
03-14-2013, 09:46 PM
b) How many holy communions do you need to take before you have eaten a whole Jesus?

The communion wafers take too long. But that's where ChocoJesus comes in..........

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/chocolate-jesus-lg.jpg

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Two quick questions for your belief system

a) Does your god create gay people just to give you someone to feel superior too and why did the Jesus character never mention anything about it?

A- I am not gay and I am not passionate about gay rights issues - it is too complex a subject to just say yeah to gay

why do you care - are you gay or do you have gay brother/sister ?

I used to work for a rights agency - gay is a complex issue

leathermen want to wear all leather all the time and be protected for their fetish
transgendered
transsexual
crossdressers
and then the statistics of gay men and the # of partners they have compared to lesbians or heterosexuals on par is staggering-factor in the mental health issues are more prevalent in gays and so is substance abuse and alcoholism
- and now with new drugs the younger gay males are living dangerously and having just as many gay sex partners as back in the hey day of the 70's/early 80's-it is a free for all so I read - many do not care if they go HIV cause the new meds keep people going for decades infected

too much for me to just say yeah - the sub groups of the LGBT are too complex to deal with for me - I will let the LGBT crowd champion their own rights
- if gay = pretty much same as hetero but gay- it might be easy to just say sure
- but gay males get around to put it mildly - and the transgendered that want to wear clothes of the opposite sex to the work place ... men dressed as women ..ugh..

it is not a simple issue & one I just let pass by - can't save em all Hasslehof

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Whether it's a fascist movement on the right (nazis) or a Bolshevik movement on the left, bankers always bankroll the movement. It seems during the last two presidential administrations we have had a combination of fascism and bolshevism and the bankers have been the big big winners so far. It's pretty obvious the bankers are trying to build an SS type organization inside the government agencies to take the country over by force before the public wakes up enough to do something politically. That would explain the hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo being purchased and the armored vehicles. That's to go after the dissidents with and make a public example of them and scare the shit out of the rest of the public. Since they have the president bought and paid for, the military isn't going to do anything. It will just stand down or be deployed overseas while the new armed government agencies do the dirty work.

Frankly. It's going to fail. It's going to be great watching things turn on the bankers. They played it too big and for too long. They have enemies worldwide. They are just circling the toilet while we wait for the big flush.

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
As hard as it may be to believe, Alex Jones has a pretty good documentary about all of this. Interesting stuff.

Not everything at Infowars is garbage. You can learn some things there. I would say most of what's covered on the international banking system is accurate. That being said, David Icke covers those things very well too. Just don't believe in the reptiles. LOL! Sometimes I think it's intentional disinformation so when someone starts talking about the bankers and those kinds of problems, you have just been listening to crazy David Icke or that annoying Alex Jones too much.

Headly1984
03-14-2013, 09:55 PM
Fuck you with a rusty chainsaw, you nazi douchebag. :Loser:

haha - who has the $ ? old money is quiet $ - doesn't even show up on the radar

nazi -love it so easy to throw around words like racist, antisemantic, nazi - stay classy 616, feel free to hate Catholics - anticatholic sounds so clumsy and doesn't have the ring to it crybaby words do like antichrists or whatever you are

FORD
03-14-2013, 09:55 PM
What we need is for somebody to hack into a drone and send that fucker right into the executive office of the Goldman Sachs building.

DONNIEP
03-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Whether it's a fascist movement on the right (nazis) or a Bolshevik movement on the left, bankers always bankroll the movement. It seems during the last two presidential administrations we have had a combination of fascism and bolshevism and the bankers have been the big big winners so far. It's pretty obvious the bankers are trying to build an SS type organization inside the government agencies to take the country over by force before the public wakes up enough to do something politically. That would explain the hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo being purchased and the armored vehicles. That's to go after the dissidents with and make a public example of them and scare the shit out of the rest of the public. Since they have the president bought and paid for, the military isn't going to do anything.

Frankly. It's going to fail. It's going to be great watching things turn on the bankers. They played it too big and for too long. They have enemies worldwide. They are just circling the toilet while we wait for the big flush.

Alex has a couple of documentaries about this too :)

DONNIEP
03-14-2013, 10:04 PM
Never watched any of Icke's stuff. I wear a tin foil hat, not the whole suit :)

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 10:04 PM
What we need is for somebody to hack into a drone and send that fucker right into the executive office of the Goldman Sachs building.

Who knows. It may happen. People pretty high up are onto things. I think people are putting the puzzle together.

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 10:06 PM
Never watched any of Icke's stuff. I wear a tin foil hat, not the whole suit :)

LOL! Yeah I wear the tin hat occasionally myself. As weird as this life is, shit wouldn't it be a hoot if Icke turned out to be telling the truth? LOL! With Dennis Rodman going to North Korea and hugging the dictator. Man. Anything is possible.

Nitro Express
03-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Alex has a couple of documentaries about this too :)

Really? I don't watch Alex Jones. Any blind person can see what's going on. That ammo isn't about keeping the airport safe.

DONNIEP
03-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Really? I don't watch Alex Jones. Any blind person can see what's going on. That ammo isn't about keeping the airport safe.

I didn't even know who the dude was until seeing the guys here rip on E about him. Just don't watch his Bohemian Grove doc. It kinda sucks the life out of the whole globalist elite conspiracy when you see what's really going on there...

FORD
03-14-2013, 10:29 PM
haha - who has the $ ? old money is quiet $ - doesn't even show up on the radar

nazi -love it so easy to throw around words like racist, antisemantic, nazi - stay classy 616, feel free to hate Catholics - anticatholic sounds so clumsy and doesn't have the ring to it crybaby words do like antichrists or whatever you are

I don't think anybody here hates Catholics in general. At least not Catholic people, even if they don't have any use for corrupt fascist fucks like Ratzinger or Bergolio. But since you're just dying to call someone a Catholic hater, let me give you someone who has earned the title.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI0MBgA7ckA

Now THAT's anti-Catholic!!

FORD
03-14-2013, 10:34 PM
ust don't watch his Bohemian Grove doc. It kinda sucks the life out of the whole globalist elite conspiracy when you see what's really going on there...

"Sucks" being the key word there, apparently :blow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU

DONNIEP
03-14-2013, 10:43 PM
The whole thing is absurd. And no women allowed. At all. What's the point of having a secret club of millionaires if you can't have the best hookers money can buy? The men there can't all be gay. Regardless, when you see what's really going on there in their ceremonies and stuff it's laughable.

ELVIS
03-14-2013, 10:57 PM
LOL! Yeah I wear the tin hat occasionally myself. As weird as this life is, shit wouldn't it be a hoot if Icke turned out to be telling the truth? LOL!

I've heard him at length...

He's interesting and he ties it all together well, even the reptilian stuff...

FORD
03-14-2013, 11:04 PM

Well, we do know that at least ONE reptile alien successfully infiltrated the US government........

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/messiercat/fascists/reptile.jpg

ELVIS
03-14-2013, 11:13 PM
:elvis:

Angel
03-14-2013, 11:31 PM
A- I am not gay and I am not passionate about gay rights issues - it is too complex a subject to just say yeah to gay

leathermen want to wear all leather all the time and be protected for their fetish
transgendered
transsexual
crossdressers
and then the statistics of gay men and the # of partners they have compared to lesbians or heterosexuals on par is staggering-factor in the mental health issues are more prevalent in gays and so is substance abuse and alcoholism
- and now with new drugs the younger gay males are living dangerously and having just as many gay sex partners as back in the hey day of the 70's/early 80's-it is a free for all so I read - many do not care if they go HIV cause the new meds keep people going for decades infected

too much for me to just say yeah - the sub groups of the LGBT are too complex to deal with for me - I will let the LGBT crowd champion their own rights
- if gay = pretty much same as hetero but gay- it might be easy to just say sure
- but gay males get around to put it mildly - and the transgendered that want to wear clothes of the opposite sex to the work place ... men dressed as women ..ugh..

Funny, all the gay young men I know are in committed relationships. And I know a lot. As for transgendered people, if you looked at their chromosomal makeup, you would realize just how deceiving looks can be. Cross-dressers don't fall under the gay umbrella

FORD
03-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Every time somebody drags out the "gay men have hundreds of sex partners" bullshit, I know where their heads are at.

Add that to the anti-semitism and Opus Dei fanaticism expressed by that poster, and I'm seriously wondering what the fuck he's doing on this website at all.

I just don't see the connection between Van Halen and extremist hate groups.

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 02:42 AM
Every time somebody drags out the "gay men have hundreds of sex partners" bullshit, I know where their heads are at.

Been there, done that, eh ??

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 03:08 AM

Where I live is supposed to be a paranormal and UFO hot spot. LOL! If you look at a list of so called vortexes we sometimes show up on the list with Sedona Arizona, Mount Shasta, and Trout Lake, WA. LOL! We have a bit of that new age/UFO crowd here. More like neo hippie nature freaks actually. I guess Lawrence Rockefeller was into it as well. He used to have a ranch here. Maybe our reptilian alien is Dick Cheney. He has a home here.

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 03:32 AM
Icke says Cheney and algore are shape shifting holograms...

FORD
03-15-2013, 03:33 AM
Icke makes Alex Jones look sane, by comparison.

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 03:36 AM
I think David Icke is a very good presenter. He does a real good job of explaining things. Alex Jones comes off as a guy who forgot to take his medication.

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 03:37 AM
Icke says Cheney and algore are shape shifting holograms...

I think that describes most politicians. :biggrin:

envy_me
03-15-2013, 04:28 AM

transgendered
transsexual
crossdressers

It's not complexed at all. I have gay friends. And bi friends. Their marrige has never affected my life negatively in any way. Or any of their other activities. They are actually the ONLY married friends I have.
Give it 50 years, you'll get there ;-)

And even if you aren't passionate about gay rights, can't you see the connection between acceptance and a better and more humane society all together?

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 04:53 AM
My teenage daughter ran away. My fine young son has turned out gay. It would be ok on any other day...

Seshmeister
03-15-2013, 05:17 AM
I think David Icke is a very good presenter. He does a real good job of explaining things. Alex Jones comes off as a guy who forgot to take his medication.

Well he was trained by the BBC as a sports presenter for many years.

I think some people are just desperate to believe in anything no matter how fucking dumb because they find reality too frightening.

At that point someone like the Icke, Jones or the pope comes along and happily provides it while dipping their pockets.

It's frustrating to watch people being conned by these cunts.

Seshmeister
03-15-2013, 05:20 AM

transgendered
transsexual
crossdressers

Don't worry I really doubt you will get fucked by a gay man and if occasionally you get a little hard looking at a pretty guy I won't say anything if you don't. :)

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 05:30 AM
Well he was trained by the BBC as a sports presenter for many years.

I think some people are just desperate to believe in anything no matter how fucking dumb because they find reality too frightening.

At that point someone like the Icke, Jones or the pope comes along and happily provides it while dipping their pockets.

It's frustrating to watch people being conned by these cunts.

People can get addicted to drama or hearing what they want to hear. Most news is negative because people are addicted to the drama of it. If positive news generated ratings then we would have positive news. Alex Jones sells drama.

David Icke is more sophisticated. He identifies the bad guys behind the curtain controlling the great Oz. The bad guys are alien lizard type beings. That sparks curiosity and he takes you on a wonderful ride explaining it all. After he has scared you to death on his wild ride he hits you with a very positive message.

We are going to beat these SOB lizards because we are god like beings who don't realize our power. Then he gives you some tools to discover your inner god. Sky daddy is gone with Icke. There is just the creation and you are your own sky daddy. After trying the meditation techniques you feel better but you need to know more. It just so happens David has a whole assortment of videos and books to help you along the path to godhood and reptile destruction. It's kind of like Harry Potter. You might have your want but you don't know how to work it yet. David Icke provides the Hogwarts instruction to make you a master of the universe.

Now you are excited. I'm a fucking god! Oh dear. I have to do battle with the illuminati to make it to the higher dimensions. I need to buy that next DVD to learn how.

Actually David Icke is a lot like Mormonism but less controlling and it's move at your own pace and run on your own time. The only thing missing is the support group, the basketball court, A choir to sing in and a big organ to play. You also don't have the priesthood fraternity of secret handshakes where everyone has each other's back. It's like a gang. If they fuck with you they fuck with all of us. They never have quite gotten over being ran out of Missouri and Illinois.

Seshmeister
03-15-2013, 06:31 AM
Life is far to short spend listening to the babble of Icke, Jones or the religionists.

Having a young family I already catch enough children's TV and movies.

There are plenty of people presenting science in relatively easy to understand ways these days, there really is no excuse for lazy brain pretend belief systems.

Zing!
03-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Related to this: I just finished reading "The Key" by Whitley Streiber. While I don't believe every word of it, it did present plenty of food for thought regarding the human race's untapped potential. I would recommend it. It may be the only book I've ever read where I turned back to page 1 when I was finished and immediately started reading it again because I wasn't completely grasping Streiber's concepts.

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 10:51 AM
if occasionally you get a little hard looking at a pretty guy I won't say anything if you don't. :)

Jeeezus Chriiiiiiisssstttt, is everyone a flaming homo ??

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Now you are excited. I'm a fucking god! Oh dear. I have to do battle with the illuminati to make it to the higher dimensions. I need to buy that next DVD to learn how.

That sounds a lot more entertaining than watching The Voice, or Criminal Minds or some bullshit...

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey FORD...

How 'bout you enlighten us as to why Al Gore was caught carrying vials of blood around ??

Angel
03-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Don't worry I really doubt you will get fucked by a gay man and if occasionally you get a little hard looking at a pretty guy I won't say anything if you don't. :)

Does anyone else find it disturbing that this guy was working for a "rights" association?

Seshmeister
03-15-2013, 11:11 AM
The communion wafers take too long. But that's where ChocoJesus comes in..........

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/chocolate-jesus-lg.jpg

I thought ChocoJesus was Obama...?? :)

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Does anyone else find it disturbing that this guy was working for a "rights" association?

Isn't that what you do ??

Seshmeister
03-15-2013, 11:13 AM

Not as disturbing as ELVIS working as a nurse... :)

Maybe it was a gun rights association.

DONNIEP
03-15-2013, 11:22 AM
I thought ChocoJesus was Obama...?? :)

No he isn't. I've told you guys, there's only one black Jesus and that's Ned The Wino!

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy59/DONNIEP5150/black-jesus-1.jpg

Angel
03-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Isn't that what you do ??

I'm a full-time University student with a typical shit paying part-time job. I'll be a Social Worker when I'm done.

DONNIEP
03-15-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm a full-time University student with a typical shit paying part-time job. I'll be a Social Worker when I'm done.

No, you're an actress. And I expect you to get back to acting pronto!! :biggrin:

Headly1984
03-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Back on topic - who cares if a religion doesn't support gay rights ?
Which of the 3 major religions supports gay rights?

If state, local and federal law offers protection from discrimination in housing & employment - is that not enough ?

so far as my former work - I don't have to be gay or passionate about gay rights to work for state and local anti-discrimination law right ?

when we were lobbying for anti-discrimination law - at a LBGT outreach meeting, there was division amongst the ranks on whether their coalition should accept the new local statute that only mentioned gay & lesbian but left Trans. & the other sub groups out - those people left out were vocal in their dissatisfaction, but the leadership wanted to get something passed and tweak it later - 10 yrs on, it has not been tweaked to include transgendered/transsexual/leather men and cross-dressers as they had hoped it would - When I went to the LGBT meetings - they did include all of the above as gay fwiw

The Holy Sea has a new Pope, I am happy for the change - to have a Pope step aside for whatever reason is a milestone .. there is a new leader and why not hope for the best ?

Few are Catholic but many want to chime in on their dissatisfaction with Who the Cardinals chose - silly imho

I have loved CVH since I was 8-9 yrs old - it amazes me CVH / DLR fans are so passionate about gay issues - CVH to me are the best hard rocking, party - lets go find hot chicks and have a good time band that ever was - and that is about as deep as i like to get in relation to CVH

sex,drugs, and Rock n Phuggn roll with the best good time rock ever put on vinyl :clap:
Primal male sexual desires are the essence of this awesome tune
-'I like the way the line runs up the back of her stocking, I kind of like those high heels too , no no no don't take em off!

DLR Bridge
03-15-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks Headly. Now every time I put on Diver Down, I'm going to think of Pope Francis.

(referring to your avatar being all over this thread, not your last post)

Headly1984
03-15-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks Headly. Now every time I put on Diver Down, I'm going to think of Pope Francis.

LOL - too funny

here - I help heal you

She just lookin good ..

Headly1984
03-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Say 2 Our Fathers and listen to this on 11 and you shall be healed ..

Right about @ 1:10 Ed starts to take it to the edge .. I friggin love Intruder !

Like Hendrix, Ed can turn noise into beautiful music

Nickdfresh
03-15-2013, 12:29 PM
Not everything at Infowars is garbage.....

You have to wade through a massive shit covered field just to find a dollar, though. And Alex Jones and his ilk are not journalists nor historians. They are mainly fuckwits that present conjecture and opinion as "fact" and prediction...

Seshmeister
03-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Back on topic - who cares if a religion doesn't support gay rights ?
Which of the 3 major religions supports gay rights?

If state, local and federal law offers protection from discrimination in housing & employment - is that not enough ?

The 'You've got enough equal rights already, no more!' argument is inherently funny... :)

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 12:54 PM
I'll be a Social Worker when I'm done.

The world needs more of those...

Gonna work for Big Brother when you're done ??

Headly1984
03-15-2013, 01:07 PM
The 'You've got enough equal rights already, no more!' argument is inherently funny... :)

where are there Rights in religion ?

you have the right to adhere to the teaching of a faith doctrine or not

- law is law of the land

Jews won't ratify a constitution in Israel because there can be no higher law than God's law - makes sense for a religious state - but Israel struggles with the definition of themselves as a religious state or not - the conservative Jews block any attempt at ratifying a constitution as it would be to them blasphemous

USA has clear separation of church & state - & rights afforded to those in protected classes regardless of their faith or lack of - because rights were afforded to sexual preference by government - what power does government have to dictate to religions ?

would you support laws dictating to religions they must do this or that ? would you cut off aid to Israel if they did not ratify a constitution or bomb them if they would not marry gay couples ?

Nickdfresh
03-15-2013, 01:24 PM

No. What the world really needs is hicks sitting in the bayou watching InfoWhores videos all day in order to gives us the truth about ZOG...

katina
03-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Maybe Katina our Argentinian poster will be able to fill us in but the minute I saw he was from Argentina and in his 70s I thought that there would be big skeletons in his closet.

The catholic church is always conservative and with the establishment. Any guy coming out of one of the South American dictatorships of the 1970s is very unlikely to have clean hands...

For the record while the previous pope was a cunt of the highest order the one thing I'm not sure we can pin on him is the Nazi youth membership as it was effectively compulsory at the time and he and his family seem not to have been Nazi supporters.

Francis or Francisco for the spanish language speakers, has many noble achievements and he didn´t participate or collaborate in any kidnapping or abduction, and no evidence against him even surfaced.

Angel
03-15-2013, 06:33 PM
No, you're an actress. And I expect you to get back to acting pronto!! :biggrin:

Lol, acting doesn't pay the bills though...

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 07:28 PM
If you're good, it does...

Angel
03-15-2013, 07:38 PM

I can't speak for the world, but in Canada yes, there is a huge demand. I'm focusing on working in a health care setting because that's where the money is. Back on topic...

Angel
03-15-2013, 07:40 PM
If you're good, it does...

Has more to do with location and luck than anything. There's a lot of shitty actors making good money and vice versa.

Directors love working with me....too bad they've all left the province.

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Well, I sure hope it works out...

Crazy bitch...;)

Angel
03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Well, I sure hope it works out...

Crazy bitch...;)

But you fuck so good I'm on top of it....thanks. Now the song will be stuck in my head ;)

DONNIEP
03-15-2013, 08:08 PM
But you fuck so good I'm on top of it....thanks. Now the song will be stuck in my head ;)

That made my big toe shoot up in my boot!! :biggrin:

Headly1984
03-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Funny, all the gay young men I know are in committed relationships. And I know a lot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-broder/gay-meningitis-outbreak-new-york-city_b_2932956.html

New York City health officials are growing increasingly worried that this strain of meningitis, which is an inflammation of the lining around the brain and the spinal cord, is so insidious that it could suddenly mushroom into a major outbreak, claiming many lives before anything can be done to stop it.

Word of the new recommendations is not being spread nearly fast enough or far enough. The new DOH recommendations were issued on March 6 but took more than two weeks to hit the pages of the Times, where it was covered as a regional story, did not make the front page and was not even teased on the front page. Now that the Times has reported on the story, it is being shared on Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere (props to Johnny-on-the-spot gay blogger JoeMyGod, who covered the new recommendations on March 7), but that's not enough.

According to the Times article:

Many of men [sic] who are at risk may not identify themselves as either gay or bisexual, even though they are having sex with other men, health officials said. So it is hard to reach out to them through gay organizations, and it is hard to get them to come forward to be vaccinated.

Well, it may be hard to reach out to at-risk men through gay organizations (which I'm not sure I buy in the first place), but it's sure not hard to reach out to them at bars and clubs and through the same social media where they (we) are hooking up.

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, the AIDS epidemic, too, started with just a few cases of swollen glands, Pneumocystis pneumonia and Kaposi's sarcoma in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. At a time when we were feared, reviled and left to fend for ourselves, gay men in these cities and across the country mounted their own community-based responses. Gods, goddesses, fate, etc., willing, this meningitis outbreak will never come close to being a second AIDS epidemic, but gay men are dying of another new sexually transmitted infection, and although there is at least a vaccine this time, authorities are once again throwing their hands up in despair when it comes to community outreach.
------
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/03/22/meningitis-spreading-via-anonymous-sex-in-nyc/
Meningitis Spreading Via Anonymous Sex in NYC

New York City health officials are urging some men to get vaccinated against meningitis amid an outbreak that has sickened 22 New Yorkers and killed seven.

The dangerous strain of bacterial meningitis appears to be spreading through sexual encounters between men who meet through websites or smartphone apps, or at bars or parties, according to the City’s health department.

-----------------------------------------

many of you have a lot of gay or bi male friends - you might want to help spread the word to have safe sex to keep your friends alive, it seems a NYC thing, but people travel and stuff gets around