PDA

View Full Version : Enough Already!

Angel
03-15-2013, 11:29 AM
I don't mind winter. Cold is invigorating. Snow is pretty...but...
We had our usual annual accumulation in November and it hasn't stopped! We're going to need boats up here when all this shit melts!http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/15/nepumuza.jpg

Zing!
03-15-2013, 11:32 AM
A-fucking-men! I expect our house to flood when this shit finally melts. And we're supposed to get another blizzard tonight!

Fuck snow.

Angel
03-15-2013, 11:37 AM
A-fucking-men! I expect our house to flood when this shit finally melts. And we're supposed to get another blizzard tonight!

Fuck snow.

Yeah, we had another blizzard last night and more expected today. Thank God we have 2 sump pumps in the basement. They're going to be working overtime. I can't even park my car in the garage anymore because the back alley is such a mess.

envy_me
03-15-2013, 03:22 PM
We had -18 C here this morning.

Angel
03-15-2013, 05:30 PM
We had -18 C here this morning.

I would prefer cold over snow.

Angel
03-16-2013, 10:34 PM
I would prefer cold over snow.

I might take that back. Freaking -23...-29 with the windchill...brrrr

ELVIS
03-16-2013, 10:40 PM
It was 80 here today...

Angel
03-16-2013, 10:54 PM
It was 80 here today...

That's too hot for me. :D

ELVIS
03-16-2013, 11:04 PM
It's 60 now at 10pm...

Angel
03-16-2013, 11:15 PM
It's 60 now at 10pm...

That's better for sleeping. I don't like it more than about 72. I can handle extreme cold much better than heat.

Dan
03-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Pants Off.:hitch:

DONNIEP
03-18-2013, 11:03 PM
Holy Shit - it's Dan!!

ELVIS
03-18-2013, 11:35 PM
I can handle extreme cold much better than heat.

I'm the opposite...

Angel
03-20-2013, 08:14 AM
-30 and MORE fucking snow! Somebody wake up mother nature and tell her it's spring. :mad:

Zing!
03-20-2013, 09:17 AM
There's a rumor going around that we might hit the 30's next week. Not sure if I believe it. I think we've entered another ice age.

Angel
03-20-2013, 09:39 AM
There's a rumor going around that we might hit the 30's next week. Not sure if I believe it. I think we've entered another ice age.

I can't think in farenheit anymore, lol. Just checked our extended forecast. No higher than 45 till April 13. February was beautiful. Warm, roads clearing...and we've been slammed ever since. The snow clearing in this city sucks shit. Can't park in my garage anymore cuz the back alley is such a mess, and yesterday I had to fight like a bitch just to get out of the deep ruts to be able to park in front of the house. I won't even start on the increase in gas consumption caused by spinning your wheels at every intersection due to the lack of proper road care! Grrrrr......

ELVIS
03-20-2013, 10:41 AM
And without those evil SUVs, none of this would have ever happened...

twonabomber
03-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Without those evil SUV's I'd be outside shoveling for an hour. I hit the remote start on the Wrangler and leave ten minutes later. :D

It hasn't been too bad here this winter, we get snow but then it melts in a week or less. Snowing pretty good now, the grass is just getting covered. Supposed to be cold the next week or so.

It's been between 73 and 80 at work, I switched back to shorts early.

sadaist
03-20-2013, 12:35 PM

And it will be 80's here in So CA. Dammit. We barely got a winter it feels. It rained some but not enough for my tastes.

Angel
03-21-2013, 11:03 AM
And it will be 80's here in So CA. Dammit. We barely got a winter it feels. It rained some but not enough for my tastes.

First full day of spring....highways closed from the blizzard last night and more blowing snow on the way. Man, I just wish this winter would end already. Over 6 feet of snow announced after last weeks fall, and we're probably closer to 8 now.

Time to start building the ark.....

Angel
03-22-2013, 11:03 AM
Holy shit! Trans Canada Hwy yesterday...unbelievable! https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=525197344197623&id=115757215141640&set=a.387154011335291.105786.115757215141640&ref=stream&__user=706341506

Nitro Express
03-22-2013, 12:10 PM
There's supposed to be global warming. Apparently Canada didn't get the memo.

Scientists who are convinced that global warming is a serious threat to our planet say that such a reduced solar output would simply buy us more time … delaying the warming trend, but not stopping or reversing it.

On the other hand, scientists who are skeptical about global warming say that the threat is a new mini ice age. (Remember that scientists have been convinced in the past that we would have a new ice age, and even considered pouring soot over the arctic in the 1970s to help melt the ice – in order to prevent another ice age. Obama’s top science advisor was one of those warning of a new ice age in the 1970s. And see this.)

NASA reports this week that we may be on the verge of another Maunder Minimum (a period with an unusually low number of sunspots, leading to colder temperatures):

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nasa-we-may-be-on-the-verge-of-a-mini-maunder-event-is-a-planetary-cooling-spell-straight-ahead/5318725

If we are going into a mini-ice age they will devise a global tax scheme for that one as well.

Angel
03-22-2013, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=Angel;1755992]Holy shit! Trans Canada Hwy yesterday...unbelievable!

Okay, that didn't work well from the phone.

DONNIEP
03-22-2013, 12:38 PM
The best explanation I ever heard about global warming was on a local talk radio show. As usual, there were experts on both sides (from the extremes, of course). So about half way in one of the experts was providing statistical data proving - in his opinion - that the earth is actually in a cooling trend. And the other guy says "yes, but that's weather, that's not climate." So the climate heats up and the planet cools...interesting. I could give two shits really, as long as the beer stays cold.

Angel
03-22-2013, 12:45 PM
There's supposed to be global warming. Apparently Canada didn't get the memo.

This heavy snowfall is part of "global warming". We stopped using that term a long time ago. Climate change is a much more accurate description. The problem isn't the temperatures...it's all this fucking snow!!!!

Angel
03-22-2013, 12:50 PM
The best explanation I ever heard about global warming was on a local talk radio show. As usual, there were experts on both sides (from the extremes, of course). So about half way in one of the experts was providing statistical data proving - in his opinion - that the earth is actually in a cooling trend. And the other guy says "yes, but that's weather, that's not climate." So the climate heats up and the planet cools...interesting. I could give two shits really, as long as the beer stays cold.

Don't confuse snow with cold either. We've been warmer than average 80% of the year. Increased precipitation is a sign of global warming. If you want cold beer, I've got some snow I can sell ya to keep it in!!!

katina
03-22-2013, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=Angel;1755992]Holy shit! Trans Canada Hwy yesterday...unbelievable!

Wow, that´s really amazing Angel.

Down here, we had some really hot days for Summer, but also many cold days, the temperature is changing constantly.

Now is getting colder, not normal for these months.

katina
03-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Also there are a lot of tropical rain storms, this happens normally in the north of the country, but not here.

Angel
03-22-2013, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Angel;1756001]

Wow, that´s really amazing Angel.

Down here, we had some really hot days for Summer, but also many cold days, the temperature is changing constantly.

Now is getting colder, not normal for these months.

Soon we'll be visiting you to go skiing and you'll be coming here to get away from it, lol.

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 03:58 PM
This heavy snowfall is part of "global warming". We stopped using that term a long time ago. Climate change is a much more accurate description. The problem isn't the temperatures...it's all this fucking snow!!!!

So, in other words, it's common to have blizzard-like conditions with warming ??

Zing!
03-22-2013, 05:05 PM
Just hope there's a slow thaw. If we jump right into the 50's with 8 feet of snow on the ground I'll be calling Angel to pick me up in her ark.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-22-2013, 05:10 PM
minot should open a rafting company

Northern Girl
03-22-2013, 05:50 PM
So, in other words, it's common to have blizzard-like conditions with warming ??

Probably not common. Generally you either get the nasty cold or it's warm enough to produce snow. You usually don't get both at the same time. The blizzard, where you get both plus extreme wind, is rare. It's been a long time since I've seen what I would call a true blizzard! But I'm not in Canada!

Of course, I may be just talking out my ass, but that's the way it seems to me. :biggrin:

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 05:53 PM
So, you think Global Warming is causing the conditions in Canada right now ??

Northern Girl
03-22-2013, 06:11 PM
I don't really know what to think. I'm pretty close to Canada, and our two previous winters were very mild - above average temps and no snow!

This year - a fairly normal mix of nasty cold and a bit above average snow fall (average being a lot - like 70+ inches).

There just hasn't been enough consistency for me to buy into it, I guess.

Before March, we were below average snowfall and actually considered in drought conditions. So I'm not seeing the increased precip angle myself...

Nickdfresh
03-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Don't confuse snow with cold either. We've been warmer than average 80% of the year. Increased precipitation is a sign of global warming. If you want cold beer, I've got some snow I can sell ya to keep it in!!!

Part of the Global Warming/Climate Change trend is the warmer weather actually causes more weather extremes.

That being said, we're having a cold March here with above average snowfall, though not that much really...

FORD
03-22-2013, 06:30 PM
So, you think Global Warming is causing the conditions in Canada right now ??

No, of course not. It's all a liberal conspiracy against the oil companies. Just ask Pat......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73FGFz4oSo

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Part of the Global Warming/Climate Change trend is the warmer weather actually causes more weather extremes.

We'd better find a way to cool it off before the ice age arrives...

Nickdfresh
03-22-2013, 06:44 PM
We'd better find a way to cool it off before the ice age arrives...

Well, with the polar ice caps thinning, breaking up, and melting - that's probably unlikely...

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 06:46 PM
But according to the global warming crowd, warming equals cooling...

Angel
03-22-2013, 06:52 PM

Yes. If it's too cold, snkwflakes don't form. They're just tiny sparkles in the air.

Angel
03-22-2013, 06:55 PM

No. Warming equals extreme weather conditions and more precipitation. We had a warmer than usual winter with record snow falls. By the end of November we already had our usual annual accumulation.

Angel
03-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Probably not common. Generally you either get the nasty cold or it's warm enough to produce snow. You usually don't get both at the same time. The blizzard, where you get both plus extreme wind, is rare. It's been a long time since I've seen what I would call a true blizzard! But I'm not in Canada!

Of course, I may be just talking out my ass, but that's the way it seems to me. :biggrin:

True blizzards are common here on the prairies.

FORD
03-22-2013, 06:59 PM

Have you ever used an old-school, hand cranked Ice cream freezer?

Remember how they work? You fill the thing up with ice and rock salt. And as the ice melts, the contents on the inside get colder.

Well, all that freshwater ice in the polar caps is melting, due to the warmer ocean currents, and it's turning the weather system into a big ice cream freezer, more or less.

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Did Dr. Creepy tell you that ??

That's comedy right there...

FORD
03-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Did Dr. Creepy tell you that ??

That's comedy right there...

No, actually it's science.

I thought you weren't a science-phobe like most of your fellow fundagelicals?

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm not...

You're just full of shit...

FORD
03-22-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm not...

You're just full of shit...

How am I "full of shit"

Freshwater ice melts into salt water and it gets colder. Same exact process.

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 09:18 PM
You're either trying to fool me or you're stupid...:biggrin:

FORD
03-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Weather systems are created off shore over the ocean. It's why you get hurricanes down there in the swamp every year, because you're closer to the equator than you are the North Pole, and your weather comes from the Carribean.

But up north, that "ice cream freezer" created by the melting ice caps plays a much bigger role in things.

Same exact thing happens as far as how the weather is created... just different factors causing the most obvious results, depending on where you are.

But the root cause is the same - warmer ocean temperatures, caused by man made global climate change.

Angel
03-22-2013, 10:10 PM
I say it again...our temperatures are warmer. Just more blizzards in winter and more tornadoes in summer...

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 11:09 PM
There were consistently recording breaking temperatures recorded throughout the 1930s in Canada and across North America...

I suppose that was early global warming ??

FORD
03-22-2013, 11:19 PM
There were consistently recording breaking temperatures recorded throughout the 1930s in Canada and across North America...

I suppose that was early global warming ??

Well, that would be about the time that cars became commonplace in the US and Canada.

Combine that with heavy deforestation probably going on at the time (they probably weren't even re-planting in those days) and yeah, that adds up to what would be unprecedented man made change in that time... beginning around the middle of the previous century with the industrial revolution, the railroads, and various wars, all of which contributed to the pollution levels.

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 11:47 PM
Yeah...

Riiight...

Angel
03-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Well, that would be about the time that cars became commonplace in the US and Canada.

Combine that with heavy deforestation probably going on at the time (they probably weren't even re-planting in those days) and yeah, that adds up to what would be unprecedented man made change in that time... beginning around the middle of the previous century with the industrial revolution, the railroads, and various wars, all of which contributed to the pollution levels.

Cooler Pacific and warmer Atlantic changed jetstream patterns according to NASA. We had one storm this year that came from the east, which is really weird. The jetstream did a circle so we got hit by it twice...

The last couple of summers have been quite humid, with tons of storms and tornadoes. Anyone who lives here and doesn't acknowledge climate change is a fool.

ELVIS
03-22-2013, 11:51 PM
Change compared to what ??

Angel
03-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Change compared to what ??

Compared to the weather patterns that we've known for generations. Changes in the flora and fauna. This entire thread has been about changes in our climate. This shit ain't normal. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/23/yra5amy7.jpg

ELVIS
03-23-2013, 12:34 AM
Have you ever looked into the effects of sun spots on Earth's atmosphere ??

Seshmeister
03-23-2013, 04:41 AM
Have you ever looked into the effects of sun spots on Earth's atmosphere ??

If you refuse to accept all scientific research you should really be banned from the internet. :)

Your sources are rotten, you can't just 'believe' this away, you can pretend all you want but reality doesn't care. The insane thing about this is that you are in the front line living in a swamp at sea level. I'll be fine apart from the damage to the world economy when you go under...

Seshmeister
03-23-2013, 04:50 AM
Remember the hundred threads here when we told you that Bush wasn't acting in your interests and a war in Iraq was a bad idea? You just kept saying no and cutting and pasting stuff from FOX paid for by rich people.

It's like that times a hundred...

ELVIS
03-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Shut the hell up, you ill-mannered drunken Scot...

I've explained myself regarding supporting Bush...

You and the rest of the assholes here read it...

Go have another drink...

ELVIS
03-23-2013, 09:31 AM
If you refuse to accept all scientific research you should really be banned from the internet. :)

And you should be bannned for coming across 10 times more smug than Piers Morgan...

And being armed with even less credible information...

:elvis:

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 09:49 AM
E you may be upset at sesh but you cant just throw the P word about willy nilly :D

ELVIS
03-23-2013, 09:51 AM
That's exactly how he's been sounding as of late...

DONNIEP
03-23-2013, 10:33 AM
I know this is off topic - but can somebody please explain to me in one or two sentences just who the fuck is Piers Morgan and why is he here telling me, every other night, what I should think about gun ownership? I know who he is - I just don't know why he's famous and on TV and telling Americans what to do and how to behave. Thank you. Now, I'm going outside to do some hollerin' :biggrin:

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 10:42 AM
He is a horrible patronising shitbag who basically left the uk to avoid being involved in phone hacking and other such disgraceful antics for an editor of a shitty news paper .
Actually thats not why he left the uk , but he is a twat and he was involved in phone hacking.
The problem with him is any serious or valid points he has to make are watered down due to anyone who watches him wants to twat him.

DONNIEP
03-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks Vandy. I guess my question is why is the fuck over here preaching at me? I have to say, I don't care what political stripe he is, that fuck is one more annoying pussy. And ugly as well.

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Not sure he is preaching dude , when I saw him up against that fat crazy bloke alex Jones he looked more like a sacrifical lamb .
He was saying stuff that a lot of your people cant say without getting beaten over the head with a club carved from some amendment or other.
I will probably have to resign from the site for saying this , but ... regardless of what side of the political fence you are or if your pro this or anti that there isnt any harm in dialog or someone presenting an arguement.
Pity it took a slimy limey cunt to do it ....

DONNIEP
03-23-2013, 11:25 AM
All I want to know is why he's famous and on TV when he always looks like he's just smelled a fart :biggrin:

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 11:29 AM
in truth am not even sure he was that famous over here, he did some sturday night television reality thing and then I think thats it.
I think he is famous for nobody liking him lol .
Actually we sent him there as punishment for trying to steal all our brown ale :biggrin:

DONNIEP
03-23-2013, 11:36 AM
I find this fascinating. So he's not the British Ed Bradley...I think the old boy could use some stiff drink and a hooker or two. Might liven him up a bit :)

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 11:41 AM
I find this fascinating. So he's not the British Ed Bradley...I think the old boy could use some stiff drink and a hooker or two. Might liven him up a bit :)

Nope , just checked who ed bradley was and no .
He is a bloke who if still in england might have spent a lot of time in from of various inquiries into press hacking of phones and general wrong doing.

Mate he is fucking horrible ... you can have him , give us kate upton and we call it quits.

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 11:49 AM
E you may be upset at sesh but you cant just throw the P word about willy nilly :D

I can't think of a bigger insult than being called Piers Morgan. The only thing that keeps him in the news is he stirs the pot. That's it. It isn't his talent for doing an interview or his amazing personality.

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Nope , just checked who ed bradley was and no .
He is a bloke who if still in england might have spent a lot of time in from of various inquiries into press hacking of phones and general wrong doing.

Mate he is fucking horrible ... you can have him , give us kate upton and we call it quits.

Piers is expendable. It's always the lower down trash who take the fall. He bolted out of the UK and came here to avoid legal trouble and possibly jail time.

clarathecarrot
03-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Compared to the weather patterns that we've known for generations. Changes in the flora and fauna. This entire thread has been about changes in our climate. This shit ain't normal. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/23/yra5amy7.jpg

Wow..we are expecting 8 inches here in KC 4th big snow of the year the last 6 inches is the best I have seen on my stuff.. It set on the ground for weeks , the largets amounts were on top and soft like heavy somewhat sqeezable great for packing, into snow balls, I cannot compete with the Canadian by the foot amounts of layed down, round mounds everywhere,, amounts, full coverage, sizes, acumulated deliveries....... ...mmmm ..porn..

..what was the question...

Frost Stacy, People!!!

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Not sure he is preaching dude , when I saw him up against that fat crazy bloke alex Jones he looked more like a sacrifical lamb .
He was saying stuff that a lot of your people cant say without getting beaten over the head with a club carved from some amendment or other.
I will probably have to resign from the site for saying this , but ... regardless of what side of the political fence you are or if your pro this or anti that there isnt any harm in dialog or someone presenting an arguement.

Piers Morgan and Alex Jones doing battle is a good carnival show. It's like watching a nerd fight.

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 12:04 PM

Jesus is coming! It's time to repent!

Wars and rumors of wars. Changes in the weather. Society becoming dysfunctional and men becoming lovers of their own selves instead of god. Hey all this bible shit seems to be happening.

Angel
03-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Jesus is coming! It's time to repent!

Wars and rumors of wars. Changes in the weather. Society becoming dysfunctional and men becoming lovers of their own selves instead of god. Hey all this bible shit seems to be happening.

Anishanabe prophecies are far more accurate than the bible, imo. This is the time of the 8th fire. The first 7 prophecies were amazingly accurate:
http://www.wabanaki.com/seven_fires_prophecy.htm

Angel
03-23-2013, 12:52 PM
This is the 8th fire:
http://the8thfire.org/8thfire/index.htm

clarathecarrot
03-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Anishanabe prophecies are far more accurate than the bible, imo. This is the time of the 8th fire. The first 7 prophecies were amazingly accurate:
http://www.wabanaki.com/seven_fires_prophecy.htm

Books/Movies ..guy on the corner with a, End Is Near, sign....so, as far as I am concerned we have had at least 275 million signs.

I still can't figure out why the guy needs a dollar..?

Nickdfresh
03-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Shut the hell up, you ill-mannered drunken Scot...

I've explained myself regarding supporting Bush...

You and the rest of the assholes here read it...

Go have another drink...

You don't have to explain the fact that you're a hypocritical, gullible retard to us. We already know...

Nickdfresh
03-23-2013, 02:38 PM

Piers is a cunt, but I mostly agree with his points on dialogue regarding firearms' laws here. He's taken both sides and went to a gun range in Texas where he fired an Armalite type assault weapon and had a fairly reasoned discussion with the owners of the gun store/range complex. Then he had noted douchebag Ted Nugent on who simply went ape-shit-retard, like Elvis' hero did, and basically showed that these frothing buffoon extremist gun whores basically don't believe in the First Amendment while failing to understand the Second one. Because they cannot win an actual rational debate...

Nickdfresh
03-23-2013, 02:41 PM
All I want to know is why he's famous and on TV when he always looks like he's just smelled a fart :biggrin:

He won on that Trump reality (bullshit) show or something...

Nickdfresh
03-23-2013, 02:43 PM
I can't think of a bigger insult than being called Piers Morgan. The only thing that keeps him in the news is he stirs the pot. That's it. It isn't his talent for doing an interview or his amazing personality.

As I said, I hate Piers Morgan and think he's just a recycled old whore with saggy tits. But he is actually a very solid interviewer from what I've seen, and is much better than that Larry King dumbshit. His interview with Charlie Sheen was very good...

Piers Morgan and Alex Jones doing battle is a good carnival show. It's like watching a nerd fight.

It wasn't a "battle." More like Piers letting Jones meltdown like an insane assclown, then hoping he ranted himself into a stroke or cardiac arrest for better TV...

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 03:26 PM
This is the 8th fire:
http://the8thfire.org/8thfire/index.htm

Let's say the power grid does go out due to a solar mass coronal ejection or a EMP attack from an enemy. Everything modern collapses especially now in the digital age. The result especially in cities will be people eventually killing each other over basic needs. The people least affected would be the people who live a primitive lifestyle who don't use electricity at all. They will get the last laugh.

vandeleur
03-23-2013, 03:29 PM
But we won't give a shit cos were dead and better still loved our gadgets right up to the last minute :D

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 06:08 PM
But we won't give a shit cos were dead and better still loved our gadgets right up to the last minute :D

I kind of like the legend of Atlantis. A society became so technologically advanced they destroyed themselves with it and what few survivors there were became primitive people living in dugouts and huts. It's kind of like when Einstein said World War IV would be fought with sticks and stones. Everyone now is enamored with technology and science but seem to ignore the fact that without morals and ethics those things will actually destroy society.

Ever notice that the brightest and most gifted scientists often work for the war industry? Much of our cutting edge technology is used to make weapons before it even sees the consumer world. The US which was the largest manufacture of consumer goods is now a war economy. Most of what we manufacture and export are weapons systems. We aren't the only one in this game. Even former generals are admitting we invaded countries for no good reason just for the fact we could do it. Our Department of Defense should be called the Department of Offense. This is not a good trend and I don't see a soft landing.

Nitro Express
03-23-2013, 06:11 PM

The masses will just fuck each other like moneys and get drunk and high. Much like how the Soviets used to swig vodka to numb their miserable enslaved lives.

Angel
04-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Guess we're still not done with winter. Another fucking blizzard rolling in.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/05/pajy9y5u.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
04-05-2013, 11:38 AM
:biggrin: 90 today i think

Zing!
04-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Ever notice that the brightest and most gifted scientists often work for the war industry?.

The peace industry doesn't pay nearly as well...

Angel
04-05-2013, 11:58 AM
:biggrin: 90 today i think

Yuck. I'll take the blizzard. That's WAY too hot for me. ;)

katina
04-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Down here, two nights ago we had another devastating tropical storm, 60 dead and still many missing people :(

http://bucket2.clanacion.com.ar/anexos/fotos/47/inundaciones-en-buenos-aires-1687147w615.jpg

katina
04-05-2013, 12:09 PM
http://www.elcomercio.com/mundo/inundaciones-Foto-NACION-Ricardo-Pristupluk_ECMIMA20130403_0072_4.jpg

DLR Bridge
04-05-2013, 12:13 PM
That looks terrible. Sorry to hear of it. Hope you and your family are doing alright.

vandeleur
04-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Fuckin ell katina that's some flooding , pretty scary stuff

Angel
04-05-2013, 12:31 PM
That looks terrible. Sorry to hear of it. Hope you and your family are doing alright.

I second that! Are those pictures taken from your apartment?

katina
04-05-2013, 12:37 PM

Thank you Bridge, we are OK, because we were at home and we live in buildings.

We never had so many huge tropical storms here, the climate is much more extreme.

Zing!
04-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Glad you're okay. Hang in there - good Roth Army vibes to you!

vandeleur
04-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah I echo everyone else , glad your ok and take care

katina
04-05-2013, 12:46 PM
I second that! Are those pictures taken from your apartment?

No, those pictures were taken aroun 20 streets from home, but 1 year ago we have to walk to our building with the water reaching my hips.

Angel
04-05-2013, 12:55 PM
No, those pictures were taken aroun 20 streets from home, but 1 year ago we have to walk to our building with the water reaching my hips.

Wow. Makes my weather woes seem very small in comparison.

katina
04-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Wow. Makes my weather woes seem very small in comparison.

Thanks Angel, weather catastrophes all over the world, show us how defenceless we are.