Cato
03-16-2013, 07:47 AM
be honest when you vote. :cato2:

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 07:50 AM
ignore .. i was a bit quick .... yeah yeah :D

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 07:54 AM
Is this not just gonna turn into a who need's the most fingers to hold their dick poll.....
obviously won by nitro's uncle who had to use a car jack :biggrin:

envy_me
03-16-2013, 08:00 AM
Is this not just gonna turn into a who need's the most fingers to hold their dick poll.....
:biggrin:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm glad that us girls don't need to hold our vagina when we pee.

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 08:01 AM
BUT if you do need a hand .......just saying :bigwink:

envy_me
03-16-2013, 08:16 AM
BUT if you do need a hand .......just saying :bigwink:

Lol, doesn't your wife let you hold hers? And do you wash your hands after?

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 08:19 AM
Am married with kids... I can't remember that far back :lol:

Nickdfresh
03-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Mostly I wash my hands, but sometimes I don't as I wash my penis frequently...

ELVIS
03-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Gotta clean the shit off of it, eh ??

sadaist
03-16-2013, 01:39 PM
I only wash if a coworker is in there so I don't get publicly shamed.

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Not sure i would worry about public humiliation sad, you wanna just be happy you don't work with nickd.last thing you wanna do is walk into the rest room to catch nickd washing his tallywhacker Again .

envy_me
03-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Not sure i would worry about public humiliation sad, you wanna just be happy you don't work with nickd.last thing you wanna do is walk into the rest room to catch nickd washing his tallywhacker Again .

I am all for nickd. Girls appriciate a clean penis.

vandeleur
03-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Am sure that's destined to be a nickd sig :lol:

envy_me
03-16-2013, 02:02 PM
And clean hands. That can be Sadaists sig :D

Headly1984
03-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Who's asking and why - do you make your man wash his cack before oral ?LOL!

Where is this scenario ?camping?? hiking a trail ? in the master bedroom .. too many variables, maybe I just wipe my hands on my jeans pant leg ... if it is in the house yes - at work, yes -

outside .. different story - no sink around

envy_me
03-16-2013, 02:11 PM

Cato is a guy (I think). I don't think he's gay...

VAiN
03-16-2013, 02:21 PM
I only wash if a coworker is in there so I don't get publicly shamed.

Bingo! My junk is clean, I know where its been.

Headly1984
03-16-2013, 02:23 PM
oops! - didn;t seem like a q a guy would ask other guys

I was surprised on a motorcycle board Iam on a guy did a public pole on avg. length of guys members -- not usually the kind of things guys ask guys ..

musta been a napoleon thing haha, he got razzed pretty good for it lol

Headly1984
03-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Bingo! My junk is clean, I know where its been.

damn skippy - clean machine here too

Headly1984
03-16-2013, 02:27 PM
I am all for nickd. Girls appriciate a clean penis.

I think you could get in trouble at work if ya were washing your cack in the sink in front of co-workers just for taking a whizz - that is an bit extreme even for a person with an anal retentive disorder

Headly1984
03-16-2013, 02:28 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm glad that us girls don't need to hold our vagina when we pee.

spose it depends on how far down ya squat or not

envy_me
03-16-2013, 02:37 PM
I think you could get in trouble at work if ya were washing your cack in the sink in front of co-workers just for taking a whizz - that is an bit extreme even for a person with an anal retentive disorder

Don't you guys have stalls in mens room??

envy_me
03-16-2013, 02:48 PM

Where is this scenario ?camping?? hiking a trail ? in the master bedroom .. too many variables, maybe I just wipe my hands on my jeans pant leg ... if it is in the house yes - at work, yes -

outside .. different story - no sink around

And if the guy you like makes you think "He better wash that before I touch it" then you might be better off just saying no to that lay.

Nickdfresh
03-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Gotta clean the shit off of it, eh ??

Yeah, tell your wife to wipe better!

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 04:04 PM
And if the guy you like makes you think "He better wash that before I touch it" then you might be better off just saying no to that lay.

Just use the peni fresh soap and it's no problemo. The tutti fruity essence will drive the ladies wild!

VAiN
03-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Don't you guys have stalls in mens room??

We sometimes have dividers between the urinals, but the sink is a free for all.

VAiN
03-16-2013, 04:06 PM
Not that washing your cack in the sink is ok by any means! It's not.

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 04:09 PM
We sometimes have dividers between the urinals, but the sink is a free for all.

Sometimes we have a waterfall to piss into.

envy_me
03-16-2013, 04:13 PM

I think it's okay. Not in the kitchen sink though, but bathroom sink is absolutely no problem.

VAiN
03-16-2013, 04:16 PM
I think it's okay. Not in the kitchen sink though, but bathroom sink is absolutely no problem.

I'll wash my shit in the kitchen sink all day long, I'm talking about in a public setting. I hope I'm never part of a public bathroom cack-wash.

VAiN
03-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Sometimes we have a waterfall to piss into.

Ugh, nightmare. I hate that shit. They still exist here at some old places. Fuck that shit.

envy_me
03-16-2013, 04:20 PM
I'll wash my shit in the kitchen sink all day long, I'm talking about in a public setting. I hope I'm never part of a public bathroom cack-wash.

God, don't wash it in the kitchen sink. You put your plates and spoons there...

FORD
03-16-2013, 04:27 PM

Bring to mind Eddie Murphy's old stand up routine, where his grandma walks in on him...

Eddie, why you washin' your dick in the sink? That's nasty!!

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Ugh, nightmare. I hate that shit. They still exist here at some old places. Fuck that shit.

What happened? Someone push you in?

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Get a japanese toilet with the built in bidet.

Dr. Love
03-16-2013, 06:50 PM
If I piss in public, I wash my hands... at home it's 100% hands free, no reason to wash my hands because I don't touch anything

Headly1984
03-16-2013, 07:08 PM

:high5::cheer:
lmfao

Cato
03-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Get a japanese toilet with the built in bidet.

I have one in my house.
It just washes arse hole and vagina.
the shower doesn't hit a penis.

VAiN
03-16-2013, 07:59 PM
What happened? Someone push you in?

It just seems so barbaric. It's 2013, can I get a divider?

So this is love
03-16-2013, 08:12 PM

So whats the topic again?

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 08:18 PM

You mean a partisan. I went to one place you pissed in a bathtub.

Coyote
03-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Both hands. And on that note...

http://imgkk.com/i/r8d5.jpg

Terry
03-16-2013, 08:43 PM
It varies, I suppose...(how the hell can someone wash only one hand?)...

If I'm at home, not always. If I'm gonna go make a sandwich or eat something with my hands sans silverware I suppose I would, but then I'm not really in the habit of pissing all over my hands when I urinate.

Like some others here, if I'm in a public restaurant using the bathroom and someone else is in there, I'd probably do so out of general courtesy. At the ball game, I don't bother.

Although when I think about, there are times if I'm home all day on a weekend where I'll wash my hands several times regardless of urinary output or what I've handled. Might be "OCD" or whatever to some, but I like to be clean...I also have a family size plastic can of Clorox Wipes out on the kitchen counter and will wipe down the countertops after food is placed/prepared on them...actually, now that I think of it, I do have some Howard Hughesesque cleaning habits at times, but I've never considered nor wanted any type of medication/mood management drugs to combat these urges. I enjoy the fact that I go on these peculiar cleaning jaunts from time to time and the urge is never fully satisfied: in a world full of various types of instant gratification, it's good to have at least one need that can never be fulfilled.

Nitro Express
03-16-2013, 08:45 PM
I have one in my house.
It just washes arse hole and vagina.
the shower doesn't hit a penis.

Just go to the golf course. They have ball washers there.

hambon4lif
03-16-2013, 09:14 PM
It's the morning wood that this becomes a real dilemna! Personally, I'd rather use it than 'piss it off'. After having to stand on my head for five minutes, deciding whether to wash my hands or not just seems like alot of hard work that early in the morning.

The other morning I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to make a dollar, and just to be a smartass, she took me up on it and says "OK you fuckin' bastard!". So she's standing behind me holding my junk while I take my morning whizz.
Afterward she says "Do you want me to shake it for you too?". I said "Sure! but if you shake it more than 315 times, then you're just playing with it."

It's in these moments when you realize that life isn't so bad.

What was the fucking topic of this thread again?

So this is love
03-16-2013, 09:21 PM
It's the morning wood that this becomes a real dilemna! Personally, I'd rather use it than 'piss it off'. After having to stand on my head for five minutes, deciding whether to wash my hands or not just seems like alot of hard work that early in the morning.

The other morning I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to make a dollar, and just to be a smartass, she took me up on it and says "OK you fuckin' bastard!". So she's standing behind me holding my junk while I take my morning whizz.
Afterward she says "Do you want me to shake it for you too?". I said "Sure! but if you shake it more than 315 times, then you're just playing with it."

lol! lol!

Cato
03-17-2013, 12:06 AM
Dr. Love is the dirtiest man so far?

envy_me
03-17-2013, 02:58 AM

Lol, I've done that. I've held a guys penis while he was peeing. If you squeeze it hard he can't pee.

I can sometimes be jealous of you guys. When I pee, I just sit down and let the nature take care of the rest.

Your urethra is hanging outside from the body AND is bendy. You can squeeze your penis, you can point it in different directions. You can write your name in the snow.
The sky's the limit.

Nitro Express
03-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Lol, I've done that. I've held a guys penis while he was peeing. If you squeeze it hard he can't pee.

I can sometimes be jealous of you guys. When I pee, I just sit down and let the nature take care of the rest.

Your urethra is hanging outside from the body AND is bendy. You can squeeze your penis, you can point it in different directions. You can write your name in the snow.
The sky's the limit.

yeah. I like being a guy. We have it pretty easy. I used to do a lot of alpine skiing and I had a bad habit of bringing alcoholic beverages up the ski hill and stashing them in the snow. I used to stick beers in the trees in the snow and then ski into the trees and have a cold one. Of course this makes you have to pee. No problem. You whip it out and spell your name in the snow, zip up and go on your merry way.

Sometimes we had girls with us and we always had to go to the lodge so they could take a leak. The same thing backpacking. Whip it out and piss. Girls have to take the back off and go off and squat somewhere.

envy_me
03-17-2013, 04:01 AM
yeah. I like being a guy. We have it pretty easy. I used to do a lot of alpine skiing and I had a bad habit of bringing alcoholic beverages up the ski hill and stashing them in the snow. I used to stick beers in the trees in the snow and then ski into the trees and have a cold one. Of course this makes you have to pee. No problem. You whip it out and spell your name in the snow, zip up and go on your merry way.

Sometimes we had girls with us and we always had to go to the lodge so they could take a leak. The same thing backpacking. Whip it out and piss. Girls have to take the back off and go off and squat somewhere.

Okey, let's not exaggerate :D I'd never wanna be a man. Sure, penis sounds like fun, but there are fun stuff to do with vagina and breasts.

hideyoursheep
03-17-2013, 07:08 AM

It's not that convenient, really.

There are some of us that have to hold our junk out of the water when we take a deuce.

Letting your willy take a dip in a public toilet is like the kiss of death!

:painkiller:

Zing!
03-17-2013, 07:41 AM
Okey, let's not exaggerate :D I'd never wanna be a man. Sure, penis sounds like fun, but there are fun stuff to do with vagina and breasts.

If I was a woman I'd never get anything done...

envy_me
03-17-2013, 09:32 AM
It's not that convenient, really.

There are some of us that have to hold our junk out of the water when we take a deuce.

Letting your willy take a dip in a public toilet is like the kiss of death!

:painkiller:

I bet your nose is even longer :D

envy_me
03-17-2013, 09:35 AM
If I was a woman I'd never get anything done...

That is why millions of years of evolution made us women so good at multi-tasking :D

Nickdfresh
03-17-2013, 11:51 AM

Especially if you have a penis... :)

envy_me
03-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Especially if you have a penis... :)

You're right. I guess it's the same the other way around ;)