PDA

View Full Version : Big Troubles? I just don't know.

thefive
06-25-2004, 04:10 AM
I have known Big Troubles for like 6 months. We became buds.
Then he got this mod job. He never replies to my posts. BT does not
pm me unless I pm him first. BT doesn't even acknowledge me anymore. BT never acknowledges Bill too.

I just get the feeling he might have turned into a Sammy and Van Hagar fan. If that is the case just confess BT. I can handle it.
Just turn off your 0U812 and Balance cd for one moment and reply to this thread.

Your bud
thefive

lms2
06-25-2004, 05:07 AM
Hey Five, How ya doin? I have had that same experience here on this site. I start feeling like an old woman pissin in my pot. There have been times I start a thread so I can talk to myself cause people that used to talk to me post around me. (like on yahoo in invisible mode) Sometimes I feel like the sheep get all the attention. Then other days, its like everyone wants to be your buddy. You say something really lame and people give you a vote. This site is definitely not for the weak in esteem. I think you rock. But, most people dont value what I think so dont let that go to your head. Have a nice day.

Panamark
06-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Awww Shaddup !!

On behalf of the mods of the Army, we love you all!!

Great, now you have made me feel Gay in a Hagar kinda way !!

Panamark
06-25-2004, 06:50 AM
I personally will respond to all PM's and responses that I read...
Feel free to PM me. BT is a busy man, I dont mind fielding any questions or just gossing with you all....

Panamark
06-25-2004, 06:52 AM
LMS, you havent answered my PM !! Thats it ! Im starting a thread about that !! Im going to cry more than EVH after a botched lead solo
on the Van Hagar tour !!!

Panamark
06-25-2004, 06:53 AM
The Paddle is looming !!!

lms
06-25-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
LMS, you havent answered my PM !! Thats it ! Im starting a thread about that !! Im going to cry more than EVH after a botched lead solo
on the Van Hagar tour !!!

Sorry, I had to go to sleep some time. Now I am at work, and these f*ck heads expect me to get something accomplished here too. I will answer your PM at lunch as I value every comminiciation I receive! :)

thefive
06-25-2004, 01:57 PM
This thread that I made. I was just busting BT's balls. I was joking around.

Panamark
06-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Really ? You had me believing he had crossed to the Dark side..
Actually BT and Hagar fan dont sound right in the same sentence.. :)

Big Troubles
06-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Yes in actuality Ive been listening to Balance getting fingered by my older, but mentally challenged brother...

C'mon Five, you dont wanna bust my balls. First of all, you'll need the biggest sledgehammer you can find. And when you find it, you'll need all your strength to swipe down with a might fury to bust my basketballs. You PM'd me asking how I was. That was it. Did I respond? Did I? Yes I did. Bill never PM's me, so that's a crock. I know you are just fucking around and having a good time, but I also think deep down you feel hurt that I dont have all this time swriling around me to field questions or start up conversations at whim. Shit, Im a busy guy. I think the last PM you asked me what I was doing. I replied, checking my mail, and you? And there was no response from you. Im buds with EVERYONE who wants to be. But I will slice up and down the motherfuckers who slight Roth or what Roth has done or will do. Thats my "job" as Mod in the Army. And most times Im on here Im on here for a few minutes then off. Then on for a few more to answer questions like this, then off again. So yes Five Im still your bud. Im just a busy M-F'er. Can I go eat my cake and drink my beer now? :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-25-2004, 06:40 PM
He ALWAYS answers my pms... *blush*

thebuldawg
06-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
C'mon Five, you dont wanna bust my balls. First of all, you'll need the biggest sledgehammer you can find. And when you find it, you'll need all your strength to swipe down with a might fury to bust my basketballs.

Oh, i was wondering who this guy was. I didn't know it was you, BT. :D

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=bigballs.mpg

Keeyth
06-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
He ALWAYS answers my pms... *blush*

Well, in my experience, PMS usually DEMANDS an answer...
...ever try ignoring a woman with PMS??

{{shudder}} it can be dangerous!!:D

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 01:20 AM
Hey BT, I know you're probably listening to F.U.C.K. right now, and questioning your sexuality, so I'm sorry for this interruption! :D

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Hey BT, I know you're probably listening to F.U.C.K. right now, and questioning your sexuality, so I'm sorry for this interruption! :D

I passed F.U.C.K and am working my way through VH3. What a fuckin' rockin' cd that is. :D The only thing I question about my sexuality, is Why do I get so much pussy, when you get so little? :D That and How am I gonna hide this shlong when it gets hard? I'll have to find a hole to put it in I guess? ;)

I was listening to.... Mas Tequila last night. That and Little White Lies and a few of his OLDER stuff is about all I can stand. Even then, I like it for the guitar work. Uh Oh.... Here comes the BT is a Sammy fan thread! :rolleyes:

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I passed F.U.C.K and am working my way through VH3. What a fuckin' rockin' cd that is. :D The only thing I question about my sexuality, is Why do I get so much pussy, when you get so little? :D That and How am I gonna hide this shlong when it gets hard? I'll have to find a hole to put it in I guess? ;)

I was listening to.... Mas Tequila last night. That and Little White Lies and a few of his OLDER stuff is about all I can stand. Even then, I like it for the guitar work. Uh Oh.... Here comes the BT is a Sammy fan thread! :rolleyes:

Yep child number four is on the way...........so at least I've gotten laid four times :D Shit LSD would kill for those kind of numbers............By the way, can I borrow Balance?!

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 02:49 PM
:D LSD would kill for some male companionship. You cant borrow Balance or any of my Van Hagar albums, because those albums mean too much to me. But you can have any of the first 6 VH albums whenever you want. ;) I got sick listening to that shit awhile back. Im starting to find my groove with Van Hagar- :D

4th kid on the way? Have fun man. 2 is alot for me!

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Don't I know it man, three is more than a handful already. Ok ok, I'll give you those Van Hagar boots you've been begging for............just stop sending the threatening letters. Admit it, ou812 is right up there with the classics, you know "The Best of Air Supply" and John Travoltas first album. Ya know REAL rock classics!

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 03:06 PM
real rock classics? Damn Im into Don Henley, Menudo, Hanson and Patrick Swayze's "just like the wind". But yeah, Ou812 is fucking right on!!!! :D Black and Blue baby...Black and Blue. ;)

Sarge
06-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by thefive
I have known Big Troubles for like 6 months. We became buds.
Then he got this mod job. He never replies to my posts. BT does not
pm me unless I pm him first. BT doesn't even acknowledge me anymore. BT never acknowledges Bill too.

I just get the feeling he might have turned into a Sammy and Van Hagar fan. If that is the case just confess BT. I can handle it.
Just turn off your 0U812 and Balance cd for one moment and reply to this thread.

Your bud
thefive

That shit was really funny!

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 03:15 PM
It would be hilarious if someone really had both Balance and ou812 playing at the same time like he stated...........fuck, I would be looking for the nearest cliff to jump off of.

MAX
06-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Jeeze, five you sound like the lucky one in this situation? No matter how many times I've threatened to get a restraining order against him, BT won't leave me alone!!! I just feel sorry for him because he obviously has no friends here. I made the unfortunate mistake of talking to the tool in the first place. I only wish BT would stop sending me PM's cos I'm sick of emptying my inbox everynight before bed. :rolleyes:

On top of that the guy keeps calling my phone and singing Hagar songs to me on my voicemail!!!

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

Bill Lumbergh
06-27-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Jeeze, five you sound like the lucky one in this situation? No matter how many times I've threatened to get a restraining order against him, BT won't leave me alone!!! I just feel sorry for him because he obviously has no friends here. I made the unfortunate mistake of talking to the tool in the first place. I only wish BT would stop sending me PM's cos I'm sick of emptying my inbox everynight before bed. :rolleyes:

On top of that the guy keeps calling my phone and singing Hagar songs to me on my voicemail!!!

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

Yeah but when he screeches those high notes it's really something isnt it?!

Big Troubles
06-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by MAX

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

LMAO! I just want someone to love me! :D

Bill Lumbergh
06-28-2004, 01:53 PM
Hey BT I took your advice, "How Many Say I" really gets me off to a good start every day............Love that shit!