FORD
03-24-2013, 03:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiBqYcSf92I

FORD
03-24-2013, 04:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JPMc3nAnk4

tbone888
03-24-2013, 04:36 PM
Austerity = higher taxes and less spending. So youre in favor of of the opposite?

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Austerity = higher taxes and less spending. So youre in favor of of the opposite?

The Republicans and the Democrats will never tax the ultra rich that own both parties. They will tax the people getting a paycheck under those guys but never the people who make large capital gains. They won't make the corporations who donate huge sums of money to their parties pay taxes either. They both will spew their rhetoric slap what's left of the working class with the bill. The right won't cut the defense spending and the left won't cut the entitlements.

So what you have in reality is welfare for the very rich and welfare for the poor. The middle class has to pay for both and the middle class is disappearing. Then there will be nobody to pay the taxes from a small business because they just will go out of business and everyone will be forced to work a government job of some kind, a corporate job or just sit on the dole. The Federal Reserve will print funny money to run everything with, everyone gets paid in the funny money and the government takes it back to pay the interest on the Federal Reserve Loans.

Basically it becomes a 100% fascist system (say goodbye to voting with your pocket book or any kind of choice) owned by the Federal Reserve Bank and everyone in it, is a slave. Nice.

FORD
03-24-2013, 05:05 PM

Actually, the solution is higher taxes and MORE "spending", because it has been proven to work. But there's a difference between "spending" and "investment".

Infrastructure is an investment. You may pay a lot of money for it up front, but it comes back.

Education is an investment. You need smart people to research and create things to move forward.

Even the things that teabaggers call "entitlement" programs are in reality, direct economic stimulus. For example, someone buying food with food stamps isn't getting rich, but they are keeping folks employed down at the local Safeway, and at the companies which make the food that Safeway keeps on their shelves.

Similar story with anybody currently trying to survive on unemployment compensation, social security, etc. The money they get from these programs goes immediately back into the economy through the goods and services bought with that money. Granted, it would be better if all those people had living wage jobs, but the reality of them having NO money at all would be much worse - not just for them directly, but for their local economies, and the national economy as a whole.

Hell, even people WITH jobs are spending less money right now, because the gas prices still haven't returned to "normal" after Chimpy's wars, and that shit impacts the price of everything else impacted by shipping, or by your own driving (vacations, etc.)

The truly wasteful spending is things like Chimpy's wars. Trillions of dollars wasted on that shit, and not one penny of it will ever be seen again - unless the federal government were to seize the assets of Halliburton, their "former" subsidiary Kellogg Brown & Root, BlacKKKwater, and other such war profiteering companies. And we all know that isn't likely. Unfortunately :(

Nitro Express
03-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Actually, the solution is higher taxes and MORE "spending", because it has been proven to work. But there's a difference between "spending" and "investment".

Not really. The money goes out into the economy either way. Investment is putting money to work. Banks don't make their money by sitting on it. They make money by loaning it out and charging interest on that money. Then the money goes to who qualified for the loans and then that money goes out in the form of paychecks and buying things.

The money is at work whether you spend it or invest it. Investing just means someone pays you for the use of your money and spending means you get no return on your money. If you spend all your money then you have nothing in reserve for an emergency or to pay for a future goal (education, down payment on a home, or retirement).

The problem with our economy is the richest people and corporations are taking all the money and paying hardly any taxes. Then on the other side you have people living off the government that should be working and saving for their own futures and dreams. Then you have motivated people who work hard in the middle getting saddled with the tax bills.

What needs to change is everyone needs to pay their fair share and the problem is the people with the most political clout are getting out of paying anything while those who don't get stuck with the bill. Everyone should pay some tax because we all use what the taxes buy and it would make people more aware of who they vote for. If someone else has to pay the bill, people could care less who they vote for as long at that person gives them the most perks. This is what is killing the country. Everyone is robbing the middle.

I think what is going to happen is by the end of Obama's second term the pubic in general are going to be really sick of business as usual. Certain factors beyond the government's control will make the economy worse. The next president will probably be a real leader. He may be a Democrat or a Republican but he will be a more moderate leader that the majority of the public likes.

I kind of lump Obama and Bush together and call them the friends of the bankers. The next president will be just the opposite. Basically we have Hoover still in office, the next one will be the Roosevelt. Then things will slowly start to turn. I think the 2020's will we the decade we dig out of this mess and finally start to grow again.

The public is going to demand that the much of the debt be written off and that the stockholders of the banks take the loses and not the taxpayer. The banks have successfully pushed it off on us but now people are seeing they got snookered. This is worldwide. No the stockholders (the 1% in OWS terms) is going to eventually take the loss. When that happens the monkey is off our back. They got too greedy and stole too much and if they think they can keep Europe and North America hostage then I think they are certifiably insane. The problem is they are going to try and start more wars, stir more shit, and even arm and turn governments on the citizens to try and stop justice from happening. I think the more they do that the more they increase the resolve to get rid of them.

Some of these bankers aren't even human. They are a nasty bunch.

The era of job outsourcing will have to end as well. We need work for the people here. Real work, not financial speculation. Building things and providing services. China has a big enough population that they can sell to themselves. They need to pay their workers more and then with that money they will buy the goods they make. It worked for the Ford motor company 100 years ago here when Henry Ford paid his workers twice the going rate on the assembly line. The result was Detroit being one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Look at Detroit now. All that stuff they sold us in school about manufacturing being outdated and not important was a lie.

Then instead of living in some shit government housing on welfare, people can make a living wage and have some marketable skills and if they have some incentive they can have more. This business of having generation after generation stuck on welfare has to end too. it's just another form of slavery keeping people in a cage so the politicians have captive votes.

ELVIS
03-25-2013, 10:03 AM
Almost everything we're told is a lie, Nitro...

I agree with your post except for the next President being a Roosevelt...

The whole system is rigged...

We crossed the line of no return with banks and industry getting huge bailouts...

The next president will announce the camps...

FORD
03-25-2013, 01:56 PM
The next President could be a Roosevelt if we actually VOTE for someone worthy of being another Roosevelt.....

ROCKY 2016

FORD
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjo6o-c8Lo4

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Almost everything we're told is a lie, Nitro...

I agree with your post except for the next President being a Roosevelt...

The whole system is rigged...

We crossed the line of no return with banks and industry getting huge bailouts...

The next president will announce the camps...

The problem with the Roosevelt programs is we didn't get rid of them when they no longer were needed. I didn't appreciate him stealing people's gold and not allowing European jews to immigrate here to escape the nazis. Roosevelt was a scumbag but he was a leader and did some good. He put people to work building useful things. He lowered the debt ratio. Put it this way. I would take FDR over Obama any day.

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 06:08 PM
The next President could be a Roosevelt if we actually VOTE for someone worthy of being another Roosevelt.....

ROCKY 2016

I don't think Rocky is tough enough. The next president is going to need steel balls. Things will be a bigger mess than they were in 2008.

Warham
03-25-2013, 07:08 PM
When the economy crashes after the feds spend too much money on "investments" and they are looking to raid bank accounts to pay for the debt, you should volunteer first, FORD.

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 07:13 PM
When the economy crashes after the feds spend too much money on "investments" and they are looking to raid bank accounts to pay for the debt, you should volunteer first, FORD.

Yup. They don't want an armed public then. Bankers aren't dumb. They know the Federal Reserve can buy time but eventually all the interest debt is going to be bigger than what the working tax payer can pay. The only fix then is to write off the debt. They don't want that. They want to use brute force and hold the debt to our heads and confiscate assets to pay for it.

Warham
03-25-2013, 07:21 PM
There's a reason why the DHS is buying ammo by the millions and it's not for target practice.

Nitro Express
03-25-2013, 07:50 PM
There's a reason why the DHS is buying ammo by the millions and it's not for target practice.

Hopefully the house will defund DHS. The ammo, the guns, and the armored vehicles have raised concern on both sides of the isle.

When the quantitative easing no longer works, prices on everything are going to fall big time. The bankers have plans to buy it all up on the cheap when everyone else has been devastated. The big hit hasn't happened yet. It will happen probably in the next five years. They want to be ready to make the public stand down when that happens.

The former defense minister of Canada hit the nail on the head. He said World War III is a war between the public and the bankers and we are in the early stages of that. There is no safe country anymore. Every country is wallowing in debt. Europe will go first, then it with ripple to North America and then hit Asia. It will make 2008 look like nothing.

On the good side. If your cash hasn't been stollen by the government you will be able to make some great deals. The old saying buy when there is blood in the streets is still true. If you have the cash, this next crash is going to be a huge opportunity to get very very rich. The bankers are planning on it. Since the scumbags want to keep the US Dollar. It's still probably the currency to hold.

Nickdfresh
03-25-2013, 07:55 PM

Obviously, it's so Obama's secret Red Militias can spring the New World Order on us all!
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/EdsPoolPics/SpockSurprised.gif

FORD
03-25-2013, 10:47 PM
When did Warham join the Alex Jones cult??

FORD
03-25-2013, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIpNyqDPTio

tbone888
03-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Cant find it anywhere, but it would be interesting to see how much Thom is worth.

FORD
03-26-2013, 02:36 PM
Cant find it anywhere, but it would be interesting to see how much Thom is worth.

I don't know, but he's got a daily radio show, a TV show, he's written at least a dozen books, he's started several small businesses over the years, so I would imagine he's done alright for himself.

Not on the Mush Limpdick scale, obviously. But that's because Corporate America doesn't pay Thom $7 digits a year to kiss their asses. Thom lives on a boat in Washington DC. Before that, he lived on a boat in Portland, so obviously he's not a materialist. Doesn't even own a car.

Warham
03-26-2013, 03:39 PM
When did Warham join the Alex Jones cult??

FORD, you probably know more about Alex Jones than I do, and I barely know how to get to his website. It's Infowars, right?

You seem to question the Bush Criminal Empire incessantly, but when it comes to finding out what the Obama administration is up to, you'll take a pass because you have a (D) next to your name.

FORD
03-26-2013, 05:10 PM
FORD, you probably know more about Alex Jones than I do, and I barely know how to get to his website. It's Infowars, right?

You seem to question the Bush Criminal Empire incessantly, but when it comes to finding out what the Obama administration is up to, you'll take a pass because you have a (D) next to your name.

Obviously you weren't around much in 2012. I didn't even vote for Obama in the last election (supported Rocky Anderson & the Justice Party) and I generally consider Obama to be a major disappointment.

But he's still somewhat better than the Chimp. Not like that wasn't a really low bar to set, obviously.

The drone bullshit and the NDAA really bother me. But I don't buy into the bullshit about FEMA camps and all that, like Elvis does.