PDA

View Full Version : Who Are You Fucking Over Right Now?

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 04:22 PM
In order to save the what are you drinking right now thread from hearty meltdown derail... I'll open this.

So... who are you giving the shaft to these days?

I've hired a new CPA that's helping us screw the IRS and state out of as much money as possible.

One of my neighbors pissed me off so I've been filling out magazine and junk mail subscriptions in their name lately for them. It's real easy... just go browse the magazine section at a store and get a handful of subscription cards... few minutes to fill out and check the bill me later box.

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 04:26 PM
nobody

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 05:02 PM
You're not a very nice man, ZahZoo! :(

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 05:08 PM

you work for the IRS? :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 05:26 PM
you work for the IRS? :biggrin:

No. But I keep getting subscriptions to Ebony Magazine though. :)

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 05:31 PM

So true...

Hey I'll admit I'm a pain in the ass sometimes. But aren't we all?

I can be fun to play with, make damn good bar-b-q, spaghetti and chili, play some mean blues guitar, fly high performance stunt kites, and make pretty babies... Ain't that good enough? I'm livin the dream!!

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 05:35 PM
No. But I keep getting subscriptions to Ebony Magazine though. :)

Thanks man!! You just gave me an idea to torment that redneck jackass next door further...

He should have never cut down my shrubbery...

Nickdfresh
03-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks man!! You just gave me an idea to torment that redneck jackass next door further...

This is why I'm glad I have an apartment...although my neighbors are still dicks...

VAiN
03-26-2013, 06:42 PM
At the moment, my job... I'm posting on a DLR board on their time. Ice cold, baby...

PETE'S BROTHER
03-26-2013, 06:50 PM
At the moment, my job... I'm posting on a DLR board on their time. Ice cold, baby...

with that, i would like to change my answer...

VetteLS5
03-26-2013, 08:03 PM
In order to save the what are you drinking right now thread from hearty meltdown derail... I'll open this.

I've hired a new CPA that's helping us screw the IRS and state out of as much money as possible.

One of my neighbors pissed me off so I've been filling out magazine and junk mail subscriptions in their name lately for them. It's real easy... just go browse the magazine section at a store and get a handful of subscription cards... few minutes to fill out and check the bill me later box.

This is great old fashioned, mostly harmless fun at it's best.

VetteLS5
03-26-2013, 08:05 PM

Partial tribute to The Knights Who Say Ni?

VetteLS5
03-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Racist?

;)

ZahZoo
03-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Partial tribute to The Knights Who Say Ni?

Maybe inadvertently with the use of the word shrubbery...

Zing!
03-27-2013, 09:39 AM
Now if he cut down your tree with a herring...

ZahZoo
03-27-2013, 09:49 AM
Then we'd engage... The rabbit...

http://terrymalloyspigeoncoop.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/killer_rabbit.jpg

ELVIS
03-27-2013, 10:16 AM

How un-liberal...

ThrillsNSpills
03-27-2013, 10:21 AM
Then we'd engage... The rabbit...

:drum:

ZahZoo
03-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Sorry... wrong rabbit...

http://www.freewebs.com/lorettawebgallery/Trojan%20Rabbit.jpg

Hardrock69
03-27-2013, 09:21 PM
I am fucking over every troll who was ever banned from this place. Just by being here. :hee:

Ha Ha Haha Ha!

FUCK YOU TROLLS!!!!

I AM STILL HERE! BUT YOU WORTHLESS COCKSUCKERS ARE GONE!

FUCKING LOSERS!

LOOOOOSERRRSSS!!!!!

:lmao:

hambon4lif
03-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Oh fuck! This one's easy! If I make a post here tomorrow, then there's some dumbfuck cunt that's going to be severely disappointed. That's just a fact!

And I don't know if this qualifies as 'fucking over' anybody, but I really, really, REALLY want to go balls-deep in my girlfriends butt. I don't know why. I usually only want to go anal on some chick if I'm out for revenge, or if she owes me money...

They all have that same look on their face, one of complete horror, like they're hanging off of a 15,000 ft. cliff by their fingernails, but they would also hate you like the bastard that you are if you stopped. It's a weird mix.

I can't figure out exactly why I punch her mud so bad. It may have something to do with getting some brand-new mirrored closet doors so I can see her facial expression as it's happening, or that we've fucked so many times in the last few months that kicking in her backdoor would be the next idea/next level/next step.

I just think that her giving me the "it only hurts when I fart" look in the morning would be worth its weight in gold.

If I'm really fucking anyone over, it's most likely anyone that bothers to read through this nonsense.

Hey! You asked, damnit!

Hardrock69
03-27-2013, 11:42 PM
:hee:

envy_me
03-28-2013, 02:10 AM
Oh fuck! This one's easy! If I make a post here tomorrow, then there's some dumbfuck cunt that's going to be severely disappointed. That's just a fact!

And I don't know if this qualifies as 'fucking over' anybody, but I really, really, REALLY want to go balls-deep in my girlfriends butt. I don't know why. I usually only want to go anal on some chick if I'm out for revenge, or if she owes me money...

They all have that same look on their face, one of complete horror, like they're hanging off of a 15,000 ft. cliff by their fingernails, but they would also hate you like the bastard that you are if you stopped. It's a weird mix.

I can't figure out exactly why I punch her mud so bad. It may have something to do with getting some brand-new mirrored closet doors so I can see her facial expression as it's happening, or that we've fucked so many times in the last few months that kicking in her backdoor would be the next idea/next level/next step.

I just think that her giving me the "it only hurts when I fart" look in the morning would be worth its weight in gold.

If I'm really fucking anyone over, it's most likely anyone that bothers to read through this nonsense.

Hey! You asked, damnit!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ashstralia
03-28-2013, 06:05 AM
i certainly wouldn't like a meth fuelled pounding up the council gritter.

i'm fucking over no one; i'm one of the rare who's in it for the team.

i should bung a classic ac⚡dc performance here, but i don't have one cue'd up...lol

DLR Bridge
03-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Hey... how'd you make that bolt in AC/DC?

ZahZoo
03-28-2013, 10:41 AM
I am fucking over every troll who was ever banned from this place. Just by being here. :hee:

Ha Ha Haha Ha!

FUCK YOU TROLLS!!!!

I AM STILL HERE! BUT YOU WORTHLESS COCKSUCKERS ARE GONE!

FUCKING LOSERS!

LOOOOOSERRRSSS!!!!!

:lmao:

Wow talk about doing some strange... Them's some damn strange bed partners, HR69... You may want to reconsider...

FAB, BIFF, Hymen Roth, GAR, Flappo...

Really?

PETE'S BROTHER
03-28-2013, 10:42 AM
hey... How'd you make that bolt in ac/dc?

ac⚡dc ;)

ZahZoo
03-28-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey... how'd you make that bolt in AC/DC?

Requires a vintage Gibson SG and a few 100W Marshall Heads with 4x12 cabs with greenback Celestian 30w speakers... Roll back the mids a bit and crank the fuckers up til the tubes glow purple...

Coyote
03-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Sorry... wrong rabbit...

http://www.freewebs.com/lorettawebgallery/Trojan%20Rabbit.jpg

What? No giant wooden badger?

Coyote
03-28-2013, 11:09 AM

Figuratively, no one at the moment.

Literally? Well, I don't kiss'n'tell... Especially since it's not that serious. :bigwink:

DLR Bridge
03-28-2013, 11:12 AM
ac⚡dc

What's the trick to gettin' that dang bolt?!

PETE'S BROTHER
03-28-2013, 11:17 AM

i just copied and pasted :hee:

Northern Girl
03-28-2013, 11:52 AM

Blasphemy?

ZahZoo
03-28-2013, 12:26 PM
What? No giant wooden badger?

As you wish... but be careful fucking badgers... they can have a nasty disposition at times...

http://www.peoplesniper.com/image/people/1203/wooden-badger-python-people-pic-1331142411.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
03-28-2013, 12:58 PM
As you wish... but be careful fucking badgers... they can have a nasty disposition at times...

http://www.peoplesniper.com/image/people/1203/wooden-badger-python-people-pic-1331142411.jpg

ever see what they do to a gopher hole? ;)

Coyote
03-28-2013, 01:28 PM
ever see what they do to a gopher hole? ;)

Licensed people, I hope...

sadaist
03-28-2013, 01:41 PM

Myself.

Just seems whenever decision time comes around I choose the wrong one.

Angel
03-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Myself.

Just seems whenever decision time comes around I choose the wrong one.

Oh fuck. I resemble that remark. :(

envy_me
03-28-2013, 03:20 PM
I feel like my new boss is fucking me over. She acts like a new jealous partner, jealous of my old job. I feel I have to lie to her about hanging out with the old crowd. I am not doing anything wrong, but I still feel guilty.

That's todays confession :-)

Zing!
03-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Oh fuck. I resemble that remark. :(

Yep - me too. At this point in my life I figure I should have figured the odds by now and be able to choose right every time. Just working daily on being a better person, which I've found has made life a little more interesting. Not rock star zen master painter Japanese speaking dog training Internet talk show interesting, but interesting.

Angel
03-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Yep - me too. At this point in my life I figure I should have figured the odds by now and be able to choose right every time. Just working daily on being a better person, which I've found has made life a little more interesting. Not rock star zen master painter Japanese speaking dog training Internet talk show interesting, but interesting.

My big problem is that I'm not selfish enough so I never put my needs first. Time for that to change...

Zing!
03-28-2013, 09:47 PM
My big problem is that I'm not selfish enough so I never put my needs first. Time for that to change...

Sin is the denial of the right to thrive.

hambon4lif
03-28-2013, 09:58 PM
Sin is the denial of the right to thrive.Exactly!!

And 'immature' is only a word that jealous, dullard no-life-having motherfuckers use to describe fun people.

Hardrock69
03-28-2013, 11:49 PM
Wow talk about doing some strange... Them's some damn strange bed partners, HR69... You may want to reconsider...

FAB, BIFF, Hymen Roth, GAR, Flappo...

Really?

You might want to re-read my thread. ;)

I never said anything about fucking anyone.

ZahZoo
03-29-2013, 11:30 AM
You might want to re-read my thread. ;)

I never said anything about fucking anyone.

Fucking over, under, sideways, ass-backwards... no matter, it's all fucking!!

You picked an odd target to show the love... but hey... even trolls need a good shagging and some people like that odd-ball stuff.

Pants off, Garth...

;)

Hardrock69
03-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Haha.....

No. Nothing I said has anything to do with shagging, fucking, hosing, screwing or molesting anyone.

Of course if you don't want to believe that, be my guest. :hee:

Angel
03-31-2013, 11:11 AM
Sin is the denial of the right to thrive.

This thread has made up my mind...I'm giving my one month's notice today. No more roommate eating my food, smoking my weed and being consistently late with their rent...time for me to thrive. ;)