PDA

View Full Version : Cold Dead Hands

FORD
03-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Cold Dead Hand with Jim Carrey from Jim Carrey

clarathecarrot
03-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Carrey,should have did that piece the way he wrote it, instead of subbing in Heston, ( to suck on the movie studio PR departments cocks) he should have said, Police Officers, and it would have been more of the biting social commentary that made sense instead of the sissy non- comedy he made it out to be.

But Jim is a big pussy these days .

We all know it's about cops don't we..?

Nothing to do with guns or social issues just little dick pussies with a gun and a badge..instant manhood.

Nitro Express
03-27-2013, 05:36 PM
When a corrupt government has all the guns, you will be eating soylent green in a Monsanto ran police state.

FORD
03-27-2013, 05:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGPDz0Pu5ZQ

Nitro Express
03-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Carrey,should have did that piece the way he wrote it, instead of subbing in Heston, ( to suck on the movie studio PR departments cocks) he should have said, Police Officers, and it would have been more of the biting social commentary that made sense instead of the sissy non- comedy he made it out to be.

But Jim is a big pussy these days .

We all know it's about cops don't we..?

Nothing to do with guns or social issues just little dick pussies with a gun and a badge..instant manhood.

History will remember Charlton Heston as a movie legend when Jim Carey will be long forgotten.

FORD
03-27-2013, 05:45 PM
Most ironic comments from FAUX is when they bitch about Carrey, as a Canadian commenting on US politics.

Guess it's OK if Australian fascists and Saudi terrorist funders buy TV networks to influence US politics, but not Hoser comedians, eh?

Nitro Express
03-27-2013, 05:49 PM
They will be coming after Robin Master's house guest Thomas Magnum next. He is a supporter of the National Rifle Association. Then they will come for my black powder cannon. All I can say, is come and get it! The lads and a load of double canister will be here to greet you!

Nitro Express
03-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Most ironic comments from FAUX is when they bitch about Carrey, as a Canadian commenting on US politics.

Guess it's OK if Australian fascists and Saudi terrorist funders buy TV networks to influence US politics, but not Hoser comedians, eh?

Maybe they were pissed because he was mocking Hee Haw. Thou salt not mock Hee Haw. That's the 11th commandment on the tablet that moses broke.

Seshmeister
03-27-2013, 05:52 PM
When a corrupt government has all the guns, you will be eating soylent green in a Monsanto ran police state.

I always find that argument extraordinary.

That people actually think that them having a Glock in their bedroom cabinet in some way stops your government doing something it would do otherwise.

clarathecarrot
03-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Carrey is just settling his studio mandate to champion some cause, like the dead dog and cat cause, or the free the brazillian tree frogs from enslavemnet by a corrupt oil and gas guzzling, non-same sex married couple.

Now he is free to collect his residuals.

FORD
03-27-2013, 06:01 PM

That people actually think that them having a Glock in their bedroom cabinet in some way stops your government doing something it would do otherwise.

Yeah, the Alex Jones types are going all batshit over this report that Reichland Security is stocking up 20 years worth of hollow point bullets. So if the mythical FEMA storm troopers attack your house, even a 30 round clip in that Glock ain't gonna do much good.

Not to mention the whole drone thing.......

Nitro Express
03-27-2013, 06:03 PM

The Russians disarmed. They got communism. The Germans disarmed. They got fascism. The British disarmed and begged the citizens of the US to send them weapons to arm their citizens when those nasty Germans became a problem again. The Japanese avoided invading us due to so many of the citizens having firearms.

Right now the US Federal Government has illegally invaded other countries and killed people needlessly. It's Homeland Security is buying guns, hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo, and armored vehicles with gun ports. Some of the ammo can not be used legally in a war. Gee. Meanwhile they are pushing every measure to disarm the public saying it's to keep us safe. Hmmmmmm. It looks like a government that knows civil unrest is coming when the patch job on the economy no longer works and the prices drop and there are bank holidays.

The same old pattern. Oh yes. Nobody else in the world trusts the US Government but for some reason they expect us who live here to trust it. That's like saying trust Hitler at the moment.

clarathecarrot
03-27-2013, 06:06 PM

So, what do you do to get over ..?

Bow down before anyone who wants to tell you what is correct behavior ?

The great and powerfull Sesh ?...the head knocking Scotsman..?

For the last time super geeneiooos it isn't about the guns it's about the emasculation of the modern world by utopian idealists who are very very confused and bewildered by their innability to function long after they are dead.

It's all so imortant durring those 70 odd years you live then what....?

Save the future from today..?

Rewrite the past to prove your point ?

Run away from a swinging purse of some nazi femms..?

Bring back the dead and dying with legislative mandates ?

Get with the program.

Nitro Express
03-27-2013, 06:14 PM
Yeah, the Alex Jones types are going all batshit over this report that Reichland Security is stocking up 20 years worth of hollow point bullets. So if the mythical FEMA storm troopers attack your house, even a 30 round clip in that Glock ain't gonna do much good.

Not to mention the whole drone thing.......

So becoming a sheep makes you safer in a world full of wolves?

clarathecarrot
03-27-2013, 06:19 PM
60% of the taxes collected are wasted by our governments ...if they tuned a profit they would have to pay us ..thus the defecite..it is a tool PEOPLE!!!

It isn't a real thing.

605 of the taxes collected.. is wasted or just dissapears from books..all over this country...like brand new 125K $ cop cars, fer hah speed persoot!

With art school designer grafics all emblazened on the sides at some show car angle...375K just for the grafics DVD then to the printers.

35% of the world starves to death every year.

The gun debate is smoke.
The dead dog and cat debate is smoke.
The news is smoke.
The war on terra is smoke.
The infrastructure is smoke.
Baby killing hillbilly women is smoke.
Obamacare is smoke.
Global anything is smoke.

You know the want 35% of the wolrd to starve....I don't.

FORD
03-27-2013, 06:20 PM
So becoming a sheep makes you safer in a world full of wolves?

Becoming a paranoid lunatic like Alex doesn't make you safe ANYWHERE. And even if you were safe, if you were a paranoid lunatic like him, you would never believe it.

vandeleur
03-27-2013, 06:54 PM
The British disarmed and begged the citizens of the US to send them weapons to arm their citizens when those nasty Germans became a problem again. .

You have said this before , It's a very simplistic view of the beginings of world war 2 . I keep gving you the benifit of the doubt in guessing you say it as some sort of bait rather than a historical statement of any accuracy . And any how the nazi wernt to bad, Hitler was times magazine man of the year in 1939 maybe thats why you didnt send the guns sooner lol

The Japanese avoided invading us due to so many of the citizens having firearms.

Didnt various people on here who were in historical and military sites de bunk this tosh last time .

Oh this is my nitro moment ;-0

I met charlton heston and shook his hand , He played the lead in the caine mutiny at the theatre royal in newcastle and on a day off he did a talk at a local art house cinema about his career and my mate worked there.true story

Headly1984
03-27-2013, 07:00 PM
I think NYS over stepped with the current AWB/Safe Act

The previous AWB was semi-reasonable 3/5 conditions needed to be met for a rifle to be considered an AR

NYS 1/5 = AW

Funny how some things from our past are kept out of comfort like school summer vacations - once upon a time the agrarian economy needed children home to help on the farm - now it is a teachers union perk

On the farm boys, maybe girls too learned to shoot, hunt & fish to help feed the family

because most folk now buy meats/fish at the store - they never have to see the death or butchering of their meats or fish

just as people mean well feeding feral cats - others like to trap the feral cats and remove them from the neighborhood so they don't spread disease to domestic animals - animal lovers call that animal cruelty

these days guns are becoming a boogy man - something only police and law enforcement should have -
why ? because the world is getting pussified

just as many people buy meat at the store - but can also consider themselves animal lovers wanting to save feral cats and unwanted pit bulls at the shelter cause they are so cute - they don't see the irony in eating the chicken or pig on their plates at diner time

The world has become too comfortable for some - the idea of having a gun seems ridiculous for many - others see it as a necessity or desired item

a rifle used at a gun club for marksmanship is a fine hobby - to have a 10 rd detachable magazine is a convenient item instead of having to work a bolt action - a modern convenience

pistols - illegally possessed ones account for vast majority of all gun crime yet our country wants an AWB - not tougher sentencing for illegally possessed pistols - heck, they barely lead the news any longer people have become conditioned to street crime with guns on a daily basis ..

..but one school shooting or public shooting and - whoa boy every child sent to school is at risk of a mad man with an AR

Guns are not the problem - Gangs/thugs and a judicial system that doesn't sentence violent offenders harshly enough is the more serious problem than restricting semi-auto rifles in the USA

but the supermarket meat eater animal lovers / sheeple - are convinced by the fear mongers that guns are bad ... and only bad people want guns & any and all gun restrictions are good

even though new laws won't seem to stop criminals - just inconvenience legal gun owners :drum::amen:

jacksmar
03-27-2013, 08:01 PM
I have never liked anything that man did except Jenny McCarthy.

http://www.celebs-hookers.com/Jenny_McCarthy/Jenny_McCarthy16.jpg

FORD
03-27-2013, 09:03 PM
They will be coming after Robin Master's house guest Thomas Magnum next. He is a supporter of the National Rifle Association. Then they will come for my black powder cannon. All I can say, is come and get it! The lads and a load of double canister will be here to greet you!

Magnum's a cop now, so his guns are legal.

FORD
03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Damn.. I just had to "thank" a Jerksmear post.

Now I know the Apocolypse is near! :headlights:

Headly1984
03-27-2013, 10:42 PM
Is this supposed to be a 'real' person -

it is so filtered and airbrushed looks like it could be an expensive sex doll

- oh, that's right - that is exactly what JM is lol!!!

FORD
03-27-2013, 10:52 PM
OK then... here's a more natural looking picture......

http://www.centerfold-babes.net/pb/jenny-mccarthy/08.jpg

ELVIS
03-28-2013, 08:20 AM
Becoming a paranoid lunatic like Alex doesn't make you safe ANYWHERE. And even if you were safe, if you were a paranoid lunatic like him, you would never believe it.

How ' bout you prove he's a "paranoid lunatic" before you go spouting your intellectually dishonest mouth off ??

Zing!
03-28-2013, 09:27 AM

Mmmmmm...Soylent Green.

Tastes like chicken.

sadaist
03-28-2013, 12:07 PM

Don't be stupid just to be a dick.

It's about 100 million people having a Glock, a Winchester rifle, and a Remington shotgun in their bedroom cabinets.

FORD
03-28-2013, 12:20 PM
How ' bout you prove he's a "paranoid lunatic" before you go spouting your intellectually dishonest mouth off ??

OK, you asked for it.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv9xRJaIgi4

ELVIS
03-28-2013, 04:40 PM
That proves something ??

Nickdfresh
03-29-2013, 02:43 PM
The Russians disarmed. They got communism. The Germans disarmed. They got fascism. The British disarmed and begged the citizens of the US to send them weapons to arm their citizens when those nasty Germans became a problem again. The Japanese avoided invading us due to so many of the citizens having firearms.

You keep saying this kind of crap and I keep debunking it! Where do you get this bullshit revisionist fantasy history and why do you keep repeating it? I've mentioned the Japanese inability to invade the United States/Canada was because they barely had the shipping and industrial base to support where they had already invaded in places like China. It's just repeating the same dumb, simpleton fucking history. If the Japanese had the logistical ability to project it's forces here, you really think Jasper and his .38 was really going to scare them? They simply would have raped every daughter and killed every military aged man in any town causing them problems. You don't think significant portions of the Chinese population were armed?

The Russians and the Germans were never really armed by and large. Communism was the result of a revolution and overthrow of the Tsar and later the Kerensky Govt., in short it was armed Bolsheviks, many of them civilians who took up arms that did just what you think should happen to "corrupt gov'ts." The Nazis were the result of complex historical circumstances but themselves used large caches of illegal arms and were somewhat legitimated by armed civilian "militias" called the Friekorp the Wiemar Government dubiously allowed to augment their small Army. The Nazis also distributed cheap firearms to just about anybody who could carry them - did that stop the Allied Armies from eviscerating Germany? Really?
http://ww2db.com/images/weapon_panzerfaust25.jpg
"Dis vill stoppen zie Ruskies! Zey can take moi panzerfaust from moi colt, dead handz!"

Right now the US Federal Government has illegally invaded other countries and killed people needlessly. It's Homeland Security is buying guns, hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo, and armored vehicles with gun ports. Some of the ammo can not be used legally in a war. Gee. Meanwhile they are pushing every measure to disarm the public saying it's to keep us safe. Hmmmmmm. It looks like a government that knows civil unrest is coming when the patch job on the economy no longer works and the prices drop and there are bank holidays.

The same old pattern. Oh yes. Nobody else in the world trusts the US Government but for some reason they expect us who live here to trust it. That's like saying trust Hitler at the moment.

Those people are "armed" with AK-47s and RPG's. How's that working out for them?

Nickdfresh
03-29-2013, 02:46 PM

Wow. Jacksmar made an awesome post for once! ;)

cadaverdog
03-29-2013, 05:12 PM

Do you think a shit head like Kim Jong Fuck would be able to rule with his iron fist if everyone in North Korea had a gun? Fuck no. Somebody would take him out first time he appeared in public.

FORD
03-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Do you think a shit head like Kim Jong Fuck would be able to rule with his iron fist if everyone in North Korea had a gun? Fuck no. Somebody would take him out first time he appeared in public.

Doubt that. He's got a lot of bodyguards.

Unless one of them decided to take him out. Or if somebody was actually tall enough to shoot over them, which isn't likely in North Korea.