PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Unity Necessary for Survival

FORD
03-28-2013, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMyS1658dOI

ELVIS
03-29-2013, 10:14 AM
I made it through three.5 minutes of tha crap...

What's the point ??

FORD
03-29-2013, 11:36 AM
The point is survival. I thought that was obvious from the title?

ELVIS
03-29-2013, 11:52 AM
No, I'm not a Lieberal or a "Progressive"'...

My idea of survival is entirely different...

FORD
03-29-2013, 11:58 AM
Liberalism is necessary for survival. The toilet spiral of the last 32 years is solid proof of that.

If you don't want to be a Liberal, you don't have to be one. But without some honest to God FDR Liberalism, this country will soon cease to exist. :(

ELVIS
03-29-2013, 12:02 PM
Liberalism is necessary for survival. :(

I'm all ears...

PETE'S BROTHER
03-29-2013, 12:04 PM
I'm all ears...

:biggrin:

ZahZoo
03-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Liberalism is necessary for survival. The toilet spiral of the last 32 years is solid proof of that.

If you don't want to be a Liberal, you don't have to be one. But without some honest to God FDR Liberalism, this country will soon cease to exist. :(

This only works for sustaining mushrooms and bacteria... the primary output of Liberalism is bullshit. Replace the politicians with cows and then we can talk survival... we retain the bullshit and give the rest of us something to live on.

FORD
03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
This only works for sustaining mushrooms and bacteria... the primary output of Liberalism is bullshit. Replace the politicians with cows and then we can talk survival... we retain the bullshit and give the rest of us something to live on.

Look at the overall state of the US between 1945 - 1980 and compare it to the last 30 years. Now obviously it wasn't perfect... you had Korea, Vietnam, people had to fight for their civil rights, and some good people got murdered in the process... but overall, in economic terms, in terms of this nation building infrastructure and moving forward, how the fuck can you say it wasn't better before the BCE started destroying it all?

ZahZoo
03-29-2013, 02:45 PM
No doubt things were better... Not buying blame the BCE for everything... they don't make brushes that broad.

One area that has driven the most rapid change that you can't hang on the BCE was and still is technology.

The period you mentioned (45-80) was the pinnacle of industrial growth and maturity within North America. Since then technology has replaced industrial growth and kicked up the pace of change exponentially.

People in our age group saw the last remnants of that era fade away. The BCE is still hanging on that old train and will go down with that ship as it continues to sink... Some of us have jumped on the new vehicle while others still cling to the old hoping for the "good ole days" to return. They aren't and we need to embrace the current technology growth and retain global leadership if we don't want a world dominated by the BRIC countries...

Politics and our government is lagging so far behind it's pathetic. I say let the old bastions wilt and die. Time to look toward the future and get our noses out of the rear-view mirror we aren't returning to there again...

ELVIS
03-29-2013, 04:30 PM
I say let the old bastions wilt and die. Time to look toward the future and get our noses out of the rear-view mirror we aren't returning to there again...

Amen to that !!

Dr. Love
03-29-2013, 11:47 PM

Apparently liberalism has been ineffective for 32 years.

FORD
03-30-2013, 12:15 AM
Apparently liberalism has been ineffective for 32 years.

More like invisible, at least as far as the national party that calls itself "Democrats" is concerned.

Bill Clinton was no Liberal, and neither is Barack Obama. :(

ELVIS
03-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Obomba is a Corporate Liberal...

Satan
03-30-2013, 12:54 AM

No such thing. You might as well say I'm a "Christian Devil".

ELVIS
03-30-2013, 01:00 AM
Maybe you should Hellgle "corporate liberalism."

Satan
03-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Hellgle?? That was actually pretty funny.

Not that we need it down here. Regular old Google is evil enough.

Nickdfresh
03-30-2013, 01:33 PM

More like a corporate moderate to moderate-conservative...

ELVIS
03-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Fuck Obomba...

He's allowed Monsanto (and soon Big Pharma) to infiltrate the government...

Obama's bought off and we're being poisoned...

GRATE

:mad2:

Satan
03-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Fuck Obomba...

He's allowed Monsanto (and soon Big Pharma) to infiltrate the government...

Obama's bought off and we're being poisoned...

GRATE

:mad2:

Which is all conclusive evidence that he is NOT a Liberal.

ELVIS
03-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Which is all conclusive evidence that he is NOT a Liberal.

Obama isn't anything he claims to be...

He's worse than Bush...

That's why the liberals who still support Obomba have to blame Bush for every current administration failure...

Satan
03-30-2013, 02:37 PM
He's not worse than Chimp..... though sadly he's not much better either. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

ELVIS
03-30-2013, 03:22 PM
He's worse...

Satan
03-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Why is he worse?

At least he can speak in complete sentences. And doesn't completely deny science except for when it comes to the GMO dragonshit, and maybe the "clean coal" and "safe nuclear" nonsense.

Or is it the gay marriage thing that has you so upset?

ELVIS
03-30-2013, 04:26 PM
No, I saw more humanity in Bush than We're seeing in Obama...

Obama is 100% bought and paid for, period...

Satan
03-30-2013, 10:39 PM
As a long time observer of human history, I can say with a 666% certainty that there is very little humanity in George Bush Jr.

And I don't mean that just because he looks like a Chimp. I mean it because he is a complete sociopath, as is his father, his grandfather, all of his brothers, and also his mother, who of course is the biological daughter of my servant, Aleister Crowley.

Chimpy had such potential for evil, but his stupidity ruined the whole thing. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Warham
03-31-2013, 12:32 AM
This country doesn't need any more FDR liberalism. We already are in enough debt. It's time for some hard cuts to all areas of government, starting with the welfare entitlement system that's being abused and mismanaged.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 12:39 AM
Obama isn't anything he claims to be...

He's worse than Bush...

That's why the liberals who still support Obomba have to blame Bush for every current administration failure...

Of course Obama is "worse." You were sucking Bush's dick here everyday so you have to rationalize that somehow. Dummy...

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 12:41 AM
No, I saw more humanity in Bush than We're seeing in Obama...

Obama is 100% bought and paid for, period...

LOL You're such a fake, hypocrite douche! You piss and moan here with self-righteous indignation when Obama's CIA/USAF Drones kill some Pakistanis, but then you feltch Bush's asshole when he's responsible for the deaths of at least 600,000 Iraqis. Cunt...

ELVIS
03-31-2013, 01:25 AM
Keep blaming Bush while sucking Obama's dick...

It suits you well...cunt...

Nitro Express
03-31-2013, 01:53 AM
Give it up guys. While you argue they pick your pockets.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 10:45 AM
Keep blaming Bush while sucking Obama's dick...

It suits you well...cunt...

OOHHOOOOHHOOOO! Elvis is getting all nappy! The little wifey not putting out for you old boy?

Dr. Love
03-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Why is he worse?

At least he can speak in complete sentences. And doesn't completely deny science except for when it comes to the GMO dragonshit, and maybe the "clean coal" and "safe nuclear" nonsense.

Or is it the gay marriage thing that has you so upset?

Well, for one, he's advancing and advocating creating a "legal framework" by which people can be arrested and held indefinitely for crimes they "might commit" ... Bush never went that far.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 02:37 PM
Well, for one, he's advancing and advocating creating a "legal framework" by which people can be arrested and held indefinitely for crimes they "might commit" ... Bush never went that far.

Um, Bush wanted to send American citizens to GITMO and hold them without trial indefinitely for things they never did yet...

Dr. Love
03-31-2013, 02:41 PM
Um, Bush wanted to send American citizens to GITMO and hold them without trial indefinitely for things they never did yet...

Bush never went so far as to draft a legal framework for it. Therefore, we could have closed it and moved the country back in the right direction after Bush left office ... like Obama campaigned he was going to do.

Obama, on the other hand, isn't only backing off his campaign promise, he's actually moving toward trying to make such things legal (until the courts can throw it out). I think there's a big difference there. If Obama gets his way, we won't be able to get rid of it just by electing someone that will change policy ... we'll have to change the law.

Dr. Love
03-31-2013, 02:41 PM
More like invisible, at least as far as the national party that calls itself "Democrats" is concerned.

Bill Clinton was no Liberal, and neither is Barack Obama. :(

If it were more effective wouldn't it have been more visible?

Satan
03-31-2013, 02:42 PM

Wasn't that pretty much the entire point of the "Patriot Act"?

Satan
03-31-2013, 02:44 PM
If it were more effective wouldn't it have been more visible?

Not in a world where the media is controlled by the likes of Rupert Murdoch, the BCE founded - and now Romney owned- Clear Channel, ScumCa$t, and the CIA front known as AOL.

Nitro Express
03-31-2013, 02:49 PM
AOL is a CIA front? That doesn't say much for the CIA. AOL has been a disaster. The Time/Warner merger and then buying the failing Huffington Post. Dog after dog. I guess the Central Intelligence Agency is not good at gathering intelligence on how to make money.

Nitro Express
03-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Well we are still on the Bush program. President Obama never got us off of it. We need to get out of the bushes. It's like a bad golf game. We should be in the clear on the fairway but we are not only in the rough, we are in the fucking bushes. We also need to get out of the sand trap called the middle east.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 02:53 PM
Bush never went so far as to draft a legal framework for it. Therefore, we could have closed it and moved the country back in the right direction after Bush left office ... like Obama campaigned he was going to do.

Obama, on the other hand, isn't only backing off his campaign promise, he's actually moving toward trying to make such things legal (until the courts can throw it out). I think there's a big difference there. If Obama gets his way, we won't be able to get rid of it just by electing someone that will change policy ... we'll have to change the law.

Well, Bush was never really the "legal framework" guy. He preferred to wing it. But I haven't seen the "draft" if it, more a speech sprinkled heavily with Rachel Maddow's opinion...

Satan
03-31-2013, 03:59 PM
AOL is a CIA front? That doesn't say much for the CIA. AOL has been a disaster. The Time/Warner merger and then buying the failing Huffington Post. Dog after dog. I guess the Central Intelligence Agency is not good at gathering intelligence on how to make money.

Money isn't the point. They can sell cocaine and heroin to make money, as they have done for decade. Your own post clearly spells out the agenda.... AOL was once the most popular internet portal - at least back up in the dial up days. Time Warner, including CNN and the other Turner networks, was a huge media holding. And Huffington Post was the most successful of the "new" media companies. And by acquiring all of these, our "friends" in Langley have taken a huge chunk of media.

They also used to own ABC - before the Disney takeover, it was owned by a front company called "Capital Cities", but the owner of that company was one Bill Casey, longtime BCE stooge, and the guy who negotiated Poppy's "October Surprise" deal with Iran, which effectively stole the 1980 election, and set the stage for the treasonous Iran-Contra deals to follow.