PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Corporatists Trying To Take Away Your Rights

FORD
04-04-2013, 05:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FziqLy2PdCU

Warham
04-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Why are all the threads on here videos nowadays? Can't we just paraphrase the videos so we don't have to visit YouTube?

jhale667
04-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Why are all the threads on here videos nowadays? Can't we just paraphrase the videos so we don't have to visit YouTube?

Curious....why would you bother to paraphrase when you can directly quote the source? And who "visits" YouTube, don't the vids just play on the page for you? :biggrin:

Warham
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
YouTube supplies the content, even if it's present on this page. What if I don't feel like clicking these videos?

I want to read FORD's opinion, not his copy and paste of some link that I can see somewhere else.

This forum was much better years ago when people posted cogent thoughts instead of supplying endless links.

FORD
04-04-2013, 06:25 PM
OK, here's my opinion....

Since the KKKoch Brothers entire family fortune came from selling oil equipment to Josef Stalin, a sworn enemy of the United States, every last penny of their money should be seized by the government under the Patriot Act.

And since the BCE made most of their money by investing in Hitler's Third Reich, the same thing should happen to them.

And neither family should ever be allowed to have any level of involvement in politics again.

I'm opposed to drone strikes on US soil as a rule, but as long as we have such a thing, let's use it against the economic terrorists who have truly harmed this country.

First one goes to the Goldman Sachs building. Second one goes to MonSatan. Those two companies have harmed us more than most others combined.

Much more needs to be done, of course. But these first few steps would serve notice on the predators that We the People are not putting up with this shit anymore. :usfl:

ELVIS
04-04-2013, 06:30 PM
It's called spamming the forum with Dr. Creepy clips...