PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHIT!!! IRON MAIDEN is COMING TO NASHVILLE SEPT. 5th!!!!

Hardrock69
04-08-2013, 11:34 AM
New US dates announced - Megadeth is the opener:

September

Tue 3 Raleigh, NC, USA Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion Tickets Available from 13th April 2013

Thu 5 Nashville, TN, USA Bridgestone Arena Tickets Available from 13th April 2013

Sat 7 Kansas City, MO, USA Sprint Center Tickets Available from 17th May 2013

Sun 8 St Louis, MO, USA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Tickets Available from 13th April 2013

Tue 10 Austin, TX, USA Austin 360 Amphitheater Tickets Available from 13th April 2013

Thu 12 Las Vegas, NV, USA Mandalay Bay Events Center Tickets Available from 12th April 2013

Fri 13 San Bernardino, CA, USA San Manuel Amphitheatre Tickets Available from 12th April 2013

ELVIS
04-08-2013, 11:43 AM
*yawn*

sadaist
04-08-2013, 11:53 AM
New US dates announced - Megadeth is the opener:

September

Fri 13 San Bernardino, CA, USA San Manuel Amphitheatre Tickets Available from 12th April 2013

Holy fuck! Megadeth!!!???? Opening for Iron Maiden? WTH? I will try my best to score a ticket for this.

And you guys know this ampitheater......US Fest 1983.

Hardrock69
04-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Got my ticket. 6 rows above the floor, along one side, only 1 1/2 sections back from the stage. Perfect.

And now TicketBastards and Bridgestone Arena are both saying Testament and Anthrax are playing that night as well.

sadaist
04-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Got my ticket. 6 rows above the floor, along one side, only 1 1/2 sections back from the stage. Perfect.

And now TicketBastards and Bridgestone Arena are both saying Testament and Anthrax are playing that night as well.

Different venue or all on one bill? It's like a Clash Of The Titans tour with Slayer replaced with Iron maiden. Sounds good to me.

Hardrock69
04-10-2013, 08:01 PM
It was a fuckup on the part of TicketBastards.

Surprise, surprise.

They have fixed it now. I called them today, and they said there were 4 bands playing.

I called the box office at Bridgestone today, and they said the same thing.

Then when I got home, I checked my email and found a reply from the marketing department at Bridgestone saying:

We are sorry for the confusion. It will be just Megadeth opening for Iron Maiden. We will be contacting Ticketmaster to let them know to update what they have on their site as the opening act.

Thanks

Woulda been nice, but what the hell. I am not bitching. Noooo....not me......Elbow is complaining (he can't stand it when other people have fund), but I am not. :hee: