PDA

View Full Version : Gosnell Worker Heard Baby "Screaming" During Live Birth Abortion

ELVIS
04-09-2013, 03:45 PM
One of the employees who worked for infamous abortionist Kermit Gosnell described to a jury how she heard a baby “screaming” during a live-birth abortion, but the shocking story continues to receive virtually no national attention.

Joseph Watson (http://www.infowars.com/gosnell-worker-heard-baby-screaming-during-live-birth-abortion/)

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/march2013/200313dr.jpg
Kermit Gosnell

Asked to describe the screaming, Sherry West responded, “It wasn’t fully developed, It didn’t have eyes or a mouth but it was like screeching, making this noise. It was weird. It sounded like a little alien,” adding that the incident happened during the abortion of a baby that was 18-24 inches in length.

The baby was then left on a glass tray after which West told her co-worker to contact Gosnell and fled the room.

West explained that she preferred to think of the aborted babies, many of which were terminated after having already been born, as “specimens” because “it was easier to deal with mentally.”

Despite admitting that the incident, “really freaked me out.” West remains loyal to Gosnell despite the fact that the Philadelphia doctor faces a possible death sentence for his macabre role in running the Philadelphia Women’s Medical Society clinic.

As we previously reported, Gosnell’s clinic was a literal house of horrors in which he liked to keep mementos of dead babies such as severed feet.

The Grand Jury report details how Gosnell and his staff probably carried hundreds of illegal abortions of babies over 24 weeks old, yet the facility was not inspected by government officials for a period of 17 years.

“In their raid on Gosnell’s clinic, federal agents discovered, among other horrors, the remains of 45 infants dumped in milk jugs, juice cartons, and pet food containers — all stored in a refrigerator and freezer on the premises,” reported The New American. “Agents also found jars containing the severed limbs of babies, and conditions they called ‘by far, the worst’ they had ever seen, with blood on the clinic floors, ‘filthy and unsanitary’ surgeries, broken and dirty medical instruments and equipment, along with a ‘stench of urine’ and even cat excrement.”

Critics have pointed out that while the story has attracted local attention, it has barely achieved any coverage from mainstream media at the national level.

“The Gosnell story is one the press hates. They’ve barely reported on it, at all; within days of its breaking, an online search would produce blogs talking about the horror, but not mainstream media outlets; they do not find this sort of blood lead-worthy,” writes Elizabeth Scalia.

Despite Gosnell’s actions being described as a “horrific crime,” some of the very the same hideous procedures that were practiced under his direction are celebrated by liberals as a sacred “reproductive right” when they take place inside the womb.

:elvis:

Matt White
04-09-2013, 03:56 PM
*LINK* please............

ELVIS
04-09-2013, 03:57 PM
It's in there, find it...;)

ELVIS
04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
That's Paul Joseph Watson, BTW...

Matt White
04-09-2013, 03:59 PM
It's in there, find it...;)

*www.http://weeklyworldnews.com/*

;)

Matt White
04-09-2013, 04:04 PM
*www.http://weeklyworldnews.com/*

;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/04/08/kermit-gosnells-house-of-screams/

I like this one better.........

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/03/29/is-america-still-a-good-country/

or this........

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/04/09/why-is-the-obama-administration-trying-to-deport-this-family/

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

http://www.bartcop.com/batboy-joe-plumber.jpg

jacksmar
04-09-2013, 04:14 PM
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Abortion-Clinic-Worker-Testifies-Gosnell-Trial-Sherry-West-202016731.html

The fourth week of testimony in Dr, Kermit Gosnell's "House of Horrors" trial began with another former employee testifying about what she saw and what she did while she worked at the Women's Medical Society.

Sherry West began working at Dr. Gosnell's clinic in late 2008 after working as a surgical technician at the Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center. West testified that she trained for two months before performing ultrasounds and administering medication, including anesthesia, to Gosnell's patients.

Gosnell is charged with murdering seven babies at the clinic, and with the death of a 41-year old woman who went into cardiac arrest after having an abortion. Prosecutors allege that Gosnell performed illegal, late-term abortions and when babies were born alive, he would sever their spinal cords to kill them.

jacksmar
04-09-2013, 04:15 PM
There is nothing funny about this story.

Matt White
04-09-2013, 04:18 PM
West, who has pleaded guilty to 3rd degree murder and conspiracy, said tearfully that she is not guilty of her crimes and that she felt loyal to Gosnell.

Under cross-examination defense attorney Jack McMahon established that Dr. Gosnell had a system set up for giving medication to patients, and that it was not an arbitrary system.

He also noted for jurors that during previous testimony, West denied seeing Gosnell perform any late-term abortions at the clinic.

Terrible...........Abortion is brutal...but, as a man, I've never got to make that decision....

Matt White
04-09-2013, 04:19 PM

You are correct.....there is nothing funny about that story...if true, that sick fuck should get the chair............

but, the idea of women dying in back alleys is no less "unfunny".....

Guitar Shark
04-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Critics have pointed out that while the story has attracted local attention, it has barely achieved any coverage from mainstream media at the national level.

“The Gosnell story is one the press hates. They’ve barely reported on it, at all; within days of its breaking, an online search would produce blogs talking about the horror, but not mainstream media outlets; they do not find this sort of blood lead-worthy,” writes Elizabeth Scalia.

False.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/kermit-gosnells-abortion-_n_3017956.html

jhale667
04-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Didn't want anyone to know this was from InfoWhores, huh?

Agree with Matt IF (huge capital letters considering Elbow's usually full-of-shit source) true, nothing funny about it - nor is the thought of women dying in back-alley abortions.

But bottom line - men don't have to make those decisions, never will - and thus should have absolutely NO say in what a woman can or can't do with her body.

WACF
04-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Didn't want anyone to know this was from InfoWhores, huh?

Agree with Matt IF (huge capital letters considering Elbow's usually full-of-shit source) true, nothing funny about it - nor is the thought of women dying in back-alley abortions.

But bottom line - men don't have to make those decisions, never will - and thus should have absolutely NO say in what a woman can or can't do with her body.

Gotta disagree...

It is the woman's body but it is your child.

I would have a hard time knowing my child was taken.

To me it is like child support...the man may not want it but he still pays.

Matt White
04-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Gotta disagree...

It's not "My Child"!!!

I get the point....but, as a man, your never gonna have to make THAT decision about your own body......

Look...I imagine everybody would like if 100% of those aborted fetuses grew into kids & were adopted..............nobody hates abortion more than the person that has to go thru it...if there were less deadbeat Dad's in this World....we might not be having this discussion...or at least not as often

jhale667
04-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Gotta disagree...

SURE, I'd want my girl to consider my wishes if I wanted the kid and she didn't - but in the end it's HER body, and you or I can't FORCE her to carry it to term, y'know? Best case you could hope for is you convince her to have the kid and then YOU assume all parental rights and responsibilties.

Bottom line, no one that doesn't HAVE a uterus should get to determine what those who DO can or can't do with them. Would you want anything involving your balls put up to a vote? Doubtful. I know I wouldn't be OK with that.
I support a woman's right to choose, but at the same time I believe, with something like a dozen different means of contraception out there, that it should be the VERY last resort.

Read the HuffPost (an actual credible source) article. If true, that doc should fry. But it's idiotic to attempt to paint all women's healthcare providers with the psycho brush as is the intent here.

jhale667
04-09-2013, 04:58 PM
It's not "My Child"!!!

I get the point....but, as a man, your never gonna have to make THAT decision about your own body......

Look...I imagine everybody would like if 100% of those aborted fetuses grew into kids & were adopted..............nobody hates abortion more than the person that has to go thru it...if there were less deadbeat Dad's in this World....we might not be having this discussion...or at least not as often

Spot on. And fact is, the vast majority of anti-abortion types couldn't care LESS what happens to all these kids they want to forcibly bring into the world - they're the ones who want to slash WIC benefits, Head Start, School lunch programs, get rid of the department of Education entirely... they also want to dictate who can and can't adopt.... oh, and they generally support the death penalty! Fuck the kid if he's homeless and/or starves to death in the first year, abortion BAD!

They're not pro-life, they're pro-FETUS.

jhale667
04-09-2013, 11:45 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Youwouldletmedie_zps995d847f.jpg

envy_me
04-10-2013, 03:27 AM
This story is stupid beyond words.

If fetus could scream, wouldn't people testify about it all over the place???

This is where a religious and non-religious people devide.

To religious people, death is the worst thing that can happend to somebody.

To me as ateist, there are far worse fates then death. Like being born even though you aren't wanted. Being born where there are no circumstances for a child. Being born to unfit parents, and so on...

It's not JUST about womans choice, it's about the children too. And focusing on taking care of people already born and not bring new people into the world with no conditions.

envy_me
04-10-2013, 03:48 AM
And really? Screams with no nose or mouth? It's like trying to use a closed box as an amp...

For a human to speak or scream air has to ho through the vocal cords and come out somewhere to make vibrations.
You inhale air through the mouth or nose down the lungs, then the air goes from the lungs, throught vocal cords and out through a hole ( nose or mouth again). And that makes a noise.

Further on, if they didn't have mouth or nose, then the lungs couln't have been that far developed either. Where is the air gonna come from? And where is it gonna come out?

envy_me
04-10-2013, 04:10 AM
Lol "it sounded like a little alien". :lmao: Cause we all know what aliens sound like :D Especially little ones.

The saddest thing is that there are people out there who actually believe this...

envy_me
04-10-2013, 04:13 AM
The baby was 18-24 inches, he says. We don't have inches here, but isn't that pretty big? An Ipad is 9,7 inches diagonally. Or am I totally misunderstandig this?
Or did they abort an elephant?

sadaist
04-10-2013, 06:28 AM
Simple

http://www.babymed.com/sites/default/files/condom.jpg

ashstralia
04-10-2013, 06:42 AM

i agree to an extent, j. men will, however, be performing the procedure in the vast majority of cases. since i'm neither female, or a medical professional, i don't really have skin in this game

edit; hey elvis, ever wondered if miscarriages/stillbirth might be GOD'S abortions? he spoke to me directly and said they are. :)

sadaist
04-10-2013, 12:09 PM
It seems to me that people who are "pro-choice" are only so if the choice is abortion.

clarathecarrot
04-10-2013, 12:49 PM
This "doctor" found a way around the system to be a serial killer and should be treated as such.

1 Don't confuse the issue people life begins at conception.

2 For the child.

3 Abortion is murder.

4 If abortion is illegal women will do it themselves with a coat hanger.

So, what do we do now............................................... ........any other discussion is lies and BULLSHIT!

Untill people come together around these truths I have written, no answer will ever be found.

If I were king of the WORLD I would give all humans the right to a cheap and easy reversable type of sterilization at the onset of puberty, then they would have to make a consious effort and pay money to have it reversed to become fertile again and then have a child because they wanted it.

I believe this would solve a majority of the problems.....not all but it seems to me to be humane.

Sex is so hot and nasty and good, and much of the time must be acted apon with reckless abandon....premtive measures are the only anwer, stopping to think doesn't work and never will.

This post solves and does nothing.

thankyou for your time.

jhale667
04-10-2013, 01:02 PM
It seems to me that people who are "pro-choice" are only so if the choice is abortion.

That statement doesn't even make sense. Utter bullshit. OF COURSE pro-choice people want women to have the option to carry the fetus to term SHOULD THEY CHOOSE TO. What, like you'd seriously have people believe they want to force people that don't want them to have abortions? You're actually making that claim? Ridiculous.

Matt White
04-10-2013, 01:16 PM

Becuz you've met/known so many people who were dying to get an abortion???

Seriously....it's an awful choice for anyone

ODShowtime
04-11-2013, 06:08 AM

It's only funny to you when actual living human beings are brutalized. Speculation about fetuses being brutalized is not funny at all.

Ok, got it.

BITEYOASS
04-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Nobody gives a shit about your pro-life and conspiracy bullshit Elbow! You're just asking to be nothing but a flame target. :2whogivesa::lameo::tool::knob:

ELVIS
04-11-2013, 09:17 AM
Fuck off, redneck...

:mad2:

BITEYOASS
04-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Well how about a couple FUCK OFFS! :fucku::mad0248::asshole:

:fighting0066: FLAME ON! :fighting0066:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEvHzx-nal0

ELVIS
04-11-2013, 09:26 AM
*yawn*

Go pick out another stripper song...

BITEYOASS
04-11-2013, 09:38 AM
*yawn*

Go pick out another stripper song...

:focus::asshole:

ELVIS
04-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Anyway, this trial should have been televised...

Don't you agree, REDASS ??

BITEYOASS
04-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Anyway, stripper songs are AWESOME and are waaaaaaayyyy better than watching some trial about BS made up by some pro-life douchebag. :stirthepot:

ELVIS
04-11-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm sure you're pro choice for killing babies, but that's a different story...

jhale667
04-11-2013, 10:32 AM
What I want to know is how does a (pro-fetus) dude in Louisiana think he has room to call the dude from Alabama "redneck"?

BITEYOASS
04-11-2013, 10:34 AM
In addition to the fact that I'm originally from Jackson, Michigan.

jhale667
04-11-2013, 10:36 AM
In addition to the fact that I'm originally from Jackson, Michigan.

He's originally from California, but clearly has been assimilated... :lmao:

jacksmar
04-11-2013, 12:34 PM
It's only funny to you when actual living human beings are brutalized. Speculation about fetuses being brutalized is not funny at all.

Ok, got it.

Wow. That was quite a leap.

Naw, not really. But I can't help but laugh so fucking hard when I watch the skateboard morons break an ankle or a wrist.

There's no speculation about babies in the womb being brutalized.

Wanna see a vid, smartass???????????????

jhale667
04-11-2013, 12:57 PM

Wanna see a vid, smartass???????????????

NO. You're not going to change anyone's mind, so don't go spamming the forum with your gross-out pro-fetus vids.

Do one better and tell us what your plan is for all of the unwanted pregnancies you'd rather force women to carry to term AFTER they're born. Don't have one, do ya?

Matt White
04-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Well well well......

Judge Throws Out Three Murder Charges In Against Dr. Kermit Gosnell

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/kermit-gosnell-murder-charges_n_3139986.html

PHILADELPHIA — Three of eight murder charges against a Philadelphia abortion provider were thrown out Tuesday, apparently because the judge had not heard sufficient evidence of the prosecution's allegations that the three babies were viable, born alive and then killed.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, still faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder in four remaining infant deaths. The judge also upheld murder charges in a patient's overdose death.

Prosecutors have argued that the babies were viable and Gosnell and his staff cut them in the back of the neck to kill them.

Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey Minehart did not explain his reasoning for the split decision on the defense motion to acquit Gosnell after five weeks of prosecution testimony. Such requests are routine but rarely granted.

The defense questioned testimony from staffers who said they had seen babies move, cry or breathe. McMahon argued that each testified to seeing only a single movement or breath.

"There is not one piece – not one – of objective, scientific evidence that anyone was born alive," McMahon said. "These are not the movements of a live child."

The trial was set to resume Tuesday afternoon with defense witnesses for Gosnell's co-defendant, Eileen O'Neill. She is charged with three counts of theft for practicing medicine without a license. Minehart dismissed six additional counts of that charge.

Gosnell must defend a third-degree murder charge for the 2009 overdose death of 41-year-old Karnamaya Mongar, a recent refugee to the U.S. who died after an abortion.

McMahon argued that third-degree requires malice, or "conscious disregard" for her particular life.