PDA

View Full Version : Personal Sfety Psyops Thread

clarathecarrot
04-21-2013, 06:48 PM
After this Boston nightmare what would you have done if you lived in Watertown and you were ordered to stay inside because a mass murderer was cordoned off and 1500 cops were milling around your back yard..?

Would you take your personal firearm weapon lock and load it an possition your self at a place to protect your family.

Obamma and the angry women on capitol hill want to take that right away from you.

I bet those same angry women were wondering why their granola eatin tofa non red meat eating husband didn't have a weapon to protect her.

HOW ARE WE!!! To defend ourselves in this world of insane bombers and general assinine lunatics with assault weapons and pipe bombs.

This isn't about gun control it's about the world we all live in and what is RIGHT!!

My right to defend myself against all enemy, foriegn or domestic.

What have you done..?

By a gallon of distilled water and place it by the washing machine in the basement incase of a thunderstorm and electricity loss....what should you be doing..?

So this is love
04-21-2013, 07:07 PM
I don`t have a clue about firearms being canadian, my opinion is probly irrelevant and you may have a point, but wouldn`t you need your gun 24/7 everywhere not just in your home but at the beach, at a Van Halen concert, at work, in you car, at parties...... If you want to be 100% safe you need to have it with you 24/7 otherwise your at risk...how do you manage this?

ELVIS
04-21-2013, 08:21 PM
After this Boston nightmare what would you have done if you lived in Watertown and you were ordered to stay inside because a mass murderer was cordoned off and 1500 cops were milling around your back yard..?

Film it in HD...

clarathecarrot
04-21-2013, 08:25 PM
I don`t have a clue about firearms being canadian, my opinion is probly irrelevant and you may have a point, but wouldn`t you need your gun 24/7 everywhere not just in your home but at the beach, at a Van Halen concert, at work, in you car, at parties...... If you want to be 100% safe you need to have it with you 24/7 otherwise your at risk...how do you manage this?

I really do not believe in conceal and carry for a bunch of reasons, but you are correct. I beleive the situations you have listed fall into the preview of the local police...can't be everywhere and are usually there when you don't want them..lol.

I am mainly getting at what is called personal home defense as in what if the shit hits the fan at the local university or some large group of protesters have a peace demonstartion downtown, get out of control.

A man should have deadly weapons at hand around the home and should be trained to use them.

I am not saying a situation like the American Civil War could happen again or our own government could start putting people in camps because they won't carry and pay for their Obama care cards due to a personal liberty right that perhaps is being removed,,.. or China could slam into our west coast looking to expand territory ... but that is also exactly what I am saying.

People thinking that these impossible scenarios won't happen again are perhaps of a questionable line of thought.

Many believe it is silly or they make fun of the ideas of home defense and guns...these people are not very smart and are usually found running Universities and determining what is right for everyone due to they're, book learning and huge ability to be very smart in their own mind, empowering themselves with the self appointed rights, to tell everyone about their credentials and superior intellect, at the local liberal think tank.

If I could I may buy a cannon..lol.

Nitro Express
04-22-2013, 12:44 AM
If I saw some asshole cut my boat cover, I would grab an ax and go after the asshole who did it.

ashstralia
04-22-2013, 05:10 AM
i can't believe people are freaking out over a few undercover dudes...

it's fucking s.o.p. to have these guys on the ground during these events.

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 08:35 AM
i can't believe people are freaking out over a few undercover dudes...

it's fucking s.o.p. to have these guys on the ground during these events.

That's not why people are "freaking out."