PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore fans & Charles Manson followers.

Wayne L.
06-25-2004, 06:05 PM
The fans of so called documentary filmmaker & liberal left buffoon Michael Moore who believe his documentaries Bowling For Columbine & his latest one Fahrenheit 9/11 are kind of similiar to the followers of 60's hippie madman Charles Manson except without guns & knives but their venom & hatred for George W. Bush is insane to be almost psychotic kind of like Moore himself but I think the extreme left wing liberals who believe every word of Fahrenheit 9/11 & actually paid money to see it(I plan on watching it on HBO with an open mind) need to to have their heads examined immediately just like the followers of Manson.

Ally_Kat
06-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Ya know, having Wayne L on the same political view as me does not help me when I try to make a case. :(

FORD
06-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Ya know, having Wayne L on the same political view as me does not help me when I try to make a case. :(

Wayne's not a conservative, he's just a psychopath. I'm tempted to close this one just because the very premise of the thread is as insane as he is.

FORD
06-25-2004, 06:18 PM
Wayne, I think all the fumes from sniffing feet have gone to your head. Wanna make a Manson comparison, shit for brains? Start with a mirror.

Ally_Kat
06-25-2004, 06:23 PM
why does it say 3 posts when only one is visible to regular members? I've never seen the board do that before. Usually it doesn't count the hidden posts, right?

edit -- ack, had to fix the double negative. :(

FORD
06-25-2004, 06:48 PM
I just noticed that myself. Hmmm.... I know how to test this function..... where's my red suit? ;)

Katydid
06-25-2004, 06:50 PM
The reason so many people put George Bush down is because they are jealous of his popularity.

He is not a president to talk too much. He just calls press conferences and talks when need be, and he gets his points across well.

He prays every day for our country and it's people.

If that makes him a cowboy...Well cowboys helped make our fine country.

Michael Moore and other sissy assed Democrats trying to discredit him only make themselves look like stupid pussies.

Ally_Kat
06-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I just noticed that myself. Hmmm.... I know how to test this function..... where's my red suit? ;)

DA NA NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Satan!

Satan
06-25-2004, 07:10 PM
Please..... George Bush prays every day???

I know more about prayer than that fucking idiot does.

And I'm THE DEVIL!!!

Junior has killed thousands of people in this country and thousands more in Iraq and Afghanistan. How many of those people ever did anything to him, or to any other American?

Well let's see.... the 19 SAUDI hjackers (not Afghani and not Iraqi), are dead and in Hell, so he didn't get them.

Osama Bin Laden? - Alive and well

Saddam Hussein? Never did anything to America except possibly a half assed attempt to kill Bush Sr - and evidence of that actually happening is shaky. He's still alive too.

Guess that makes Junior a murderer. And what does God say about them?

I was there when He wrote the book, so it's a rhetorical question ;)

ELVIS
06-26-2004, 10:14 AM
FORD.. you're insane...

And it has always counted the actual number of posts I do believe...

This post is NOT hidden from regular users!

;)

diamondD
06-26-2004, 10:45 AM
It's no less stupid than comparing George Bush to Hitler. ;)

DaveIsKing
06-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Michael Moron doesn't even compare to Leni Riefenstahl even remotely and she made on of the best PROPAGANDA films of all-time, but Moron's attempts at PROPAGANDA fail way beyond his hype.

He is a fat, sloppy, unkempt, filthy, pathetic and disgusting sub-humanoid (much like Jesse Jackson) who has nothing better to do than to annoy the fuck out of people who've made something out of themselves in life.

FORD
06-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
It's no less stupid than comparing George Bush to Hitler. ;)

If you can prove that Michael Moore's grandfather financed the Manson family,or that Michael Moore made his movies with money made from the Tate - LaBianca murders, then that would be a valid comparison.

DaveIsKing
06-26-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Katydid

Michael Moore and other sissy assed Democrats trying to discredit him only make themselves look like stupid pussies.

That's because Michael Moron IS a stupid pussy.:D

tobinentinc
06-27-2004, 12:28 AM
I've said it once and and ill say it again, Michael Moore is a Douche. You know he's the fattest douche in the world.

FORD
06-27-2004, 11:04 AM
I've said it once and I'll say it again. You're an ignorant child who is completely clueless as to what really goes on in this world.

DaveIsKing
06-27-2004, 06:24 PM
Ford, could you get your nose out of Michael Moron's asshole for FIVE minutes? ;)

FORD
06-27-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Ford, could you get your nose out of Michael Moron's asshole for FIVE minutes? ;)

The problem here isn't Michael Moore. The problem is that the truth about the BCE is coming out and not even the corporate media will be able to maintain the illusion. And the Busheep flock is running scared just like the Hagar sheep are going crazy over the failure of those 3 godawful songs and the half empty arenas. It's the same principle.... their illusions are crumbling all around them.

freak
06-27-2004, 06:46 PM
If you can prove that Michael Moore's grandfather financed the Manson family,or that Michael Moore made his movies with money made from the Tate - LaBianca murders, then that would be a valid comparison.

The only valid comparison between Manson followers and Moore fans would be their shared ability to believe nearly anything they were told.

diamondD
06-27-2004, 10:10 PM

But since you've never proven that any of that is relevant to what's going on today and are only trying to pass the sins of the grandfather onto his grandchild, it's baseless. Or is it only when we are discussing Robert Byrd when the past doesn't have anything to do with today's topics?

rustoffa
06-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Just the title alone eludes to the sensationalistic nature of Moore.
If there's ties to Manson, he shoulda called it "this ain't the summer
of love" or some shit. LOL, it wouldn't be near as cuntroversial though.

classicdude
06-28-2004, 12:23 AM
Michael Moore is an opportunistic left-leaning whore. He has made his money of the hard-earned dollars of blue collar workers who have paid to buy into his working-class rhetoric to finance his climb to his swanky penthouse. Wake up people, this slob is a bourgois posing as a (faux) proletariat.

Foozwah
06-29-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Katydid
The reason so many people put George Bush down is because they are jealous of his popularity.

He is not a president to talk too much. He just calls press conferences and talks when need be, and he gets his points across well.

He doesn't actually talk much because he's only semi-sentient at best, and needs to have everything scripted for him if he's not to make a complete dick of himself.

Face it, he's just a glove puppet with someone else's hand up his ass to make him work. :rolleyes: