PDA

View Full Version : What Kind Of Pot Are You Smoking Right Now......

Hardrock69
04-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Hey, all these threads on here about whatever the fuck you are doing RIGHT NOW.....

I am sure a lot of you are shrubbing it up!

I am smoking some cool Columbian-Grade red-hair pot.

Earthy stone. Not expensive.

VAiN
04-21-2013, 11:07 PM
I have some stuff called 'cheese' - it's nice..

envy_me
04-22-2013, 08:05 AM
I don't even know how to get hold of the stuff.

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Send Softcock $40...

He will then give it to his mom for crack of which half he will smoke and then trade the other half for some bunk ghetto reefer...

Then he will smoke that and never call you back...

Then you call him and he says send another $40

This time he buys some killer to the moon weed and doesn't call you back...

Nevermind...

I don't know how to help...

:biggrin:

envy_me
04-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Send Softcock $40...

He will then give it to his mom for crack of which half he will smoke and then trade the other half for some bunk ghetto reefer...

Then he will smoke that and never call you back...

Then you call him and he says send another $40

This time he buys some killer to the moon weed and doesn't call you back...

Nevermind...

I don't know how to help...

Do you smoke?

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:30 AM
My personal business is not broadcast on the internet in any capacity...

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:32 AM
People don't smoke pot in the south though...

That's just a rumor...

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:32 AM

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Do you smoke?

BTW, if someone asks you that or "you wanna get high ??"

You reply:

"Does Howdy Doody got wooden balls ??"

Got it ??

:bingesmoking:

envy_me
04-22-2013, 09:35 AM

LOL, that said it all :biggrin:

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:37 AM
Delete that !!

envy_me
04-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Delete that !!

For real?

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Do Swedish women do whatever men say ??

envy_me
04-22-2013, 09:43 AM
Do Swedish women do whatever men say ??

Sometimes ;)

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:44 AM
There's hope yet for mankind...

envy_me
04-22-2013, 09:47 AM
There's hope yet for mankind...

Lol :D
I'm not a jerk, if you want I'll delete it.

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:51 AM
I was kidding!!!!

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:52 AM
You would be easy to pick up...;)

envy_me
04-22-2013, 09:53 AM
I was kidding!!!!

I got that when you asked if I did whatever men tell me, I just wanted to explain why I was gonna do it :)

envy_me
04-22-2013, 09:56 AM
You would be easy to pick up...;)

Depends on the guy...

vandeleur
04-22-2013, 09:56 AM
E is getting his flirt on .... Go king :biggrin:

Envy am just kidding :D

jhale667
04-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Didn't notice this last night, and am at the office RIGHT NOW, where I don't partake... (legally I guess I could, but) however, the current after-hours variety will be "green crack".

Another thing you have to love about Cali... you can get the best stuff on the planet, and none of it is expensive. :bong:

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 10:35 AM
http://www.showbiz411.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/the-office.jpg

Nitro Express
04-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Didn't notice this last night, and am at the office RIGHT NOW, where I don't partake... (legally I guess I could, but) however, the current after-hours variety will be "green crack".

Another thing you have to love about Cali... you can get the best stuff on the planet, and none of it is expensive. :bong:

The sierras and cascades are prime growing areas. The problem is the illegal growing operations wreak havoc on the environment. Lots of nitrate run off goes into the mountain streams. Also it can be fatal to hikers who stumble onto a growing site. If growing it was made legal all those problems would disappear but then they probably would start cooking meth instead and dump even worse shit into the streams.

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 10:48 AM
That's when you go in as citizens and hunt them out...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-22-2013, 01:18 PM
durban poison and some hash. dude from wyoming last week brought some "weed wax"? holy shit!!!! good stuff

VAiN
04-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Some of the recent flavors making their way down here have been mango, blueberry, purple diesel and cheese.. I'm pretty sure it's all locally grown indoors.

VAiN
04-22-2013, 05:53 PM
I don't even know how to get hold of the stuff.

Really? Is it not very common there?

Angel
04-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Columbian red-hair??? Are you stuck in the fucking 70's? ;)

I don't even bother with names. Just give me my kush and I'm happy. :D

ZahZoo
04-22-2013, 06:59 PM
I don't care for this modern marketing naming crap...

Life used to be simpler in the 70's... dirt weed, shake, bud, red, gold, skunk... an occasional Thai Stick and hash.

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Skunk is where it's at...

That's what a lot of the medical grade looks like...

ODShowtime
04-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Columbian-Grade red-hair pot.

Dude what fuckin' decade are you in?

Right this moment I'm enjoying some blueberry jam...

Girth
04-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Kosher kush over this way....

Green Manalishi
04-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Back in the day , the cooler bruthas at my high school had some smoke called " Skunion "
I can still remember the aroma.....
Aaahhh , the good ol' daze........

Angel
04-22-2013, 08:20 PM
BC Bud. Best there is. Especially the organic purple kush that my buddy grows. ;)

Hardrock69
04-22-2013, 10:00 PM

In other words, he does not post details of his sex life with his husband.

Hardrock69
04-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Dude what fuckin' decade are you in?

Right this moment I'm enjoying some blueberry jam...

Simple, man.....I do not want some Hydro Mind Eraser shit.

I just want some good Columbian-grade stuff that will get me a nice solid buzz without causing me to be paralyzed, and which will not cost something stupid like $200 a quarter.

This stuff is only $120 an oz. And it gets me high just fine. :bong:

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind some mind-eraser shit once in awhile.

But for my standard daily buzz, I just want something up around 15,000 feet or so. That Blueberry Muffin stuff is probably up around 30,000 feet or so.

2009 in Seattle, I got hold of a quarter ounce of G-13.

I still had pot left when I got to the airport at the end of my vaca. Smoked it all. I slept on the flight home. VERY well.

Shit dude....remember the Naked Chick At Bruce Lee's Grave?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?55207-My-Larg-Girl-Of-The-Month-The-Naked-Chick-At-Bruce-Lee-s-Grave

I had just smoked some G-13 when it happened.

Hardrock69
04-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Zah is old enough to remember.....when you actually knew where the pot was from.

It was Thai. It was Mexican. It was Columbian.

These days it is just "pot"....source unknown.

Also, there was an annual dry season. Harvest would be Sept.-Dec. High times all the way until late Spring.....but then the supply would disappear until about October.

1980 was a vicious year. Hot like ten motherfuckers, and got to the point where the bong had been scraped out months ago....

These days, there is so much reefer being produced IN the US, that there is always some around. No matter what time of year, you can get it.

Hard to believe it was 33 years ago.............time flies.......and the older you get, the faster it goes.....

Angel
04-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Zah is old enough to remember.....when you actually knew where the pot was from.

These days it is just "pot"....source unknown.

Also, there was an annual dry season. Harvest would be Sept.-Dec. High times all the way until late Spring.....but then the supply would disappear until about October.

1980 was a vicious year. Hot like ten motherfuckers, and got to the point where the bong had been scraped out months ago....

These days, there is so much reefer being produced IN the US, that there is always some around. No matter what time of year, you can get it.

Hard to believe it was 33 years ago.............time flies.......and the older you get, the faster it goes.....

Oh, I remember those days too...I've been smoking weed for 38 years. How that is possible when I am only 29 years old, I have no idea...

Angel
04-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Is there really shit down there that costs $200 a QUARTER??? Damn, it sometimes goes as high as $80 a quarter here, but that's only during dry spells...

VAiN
04-22-2013, 11:43 PM
Is there really shit down there that costs $200 a QUARTER??? Damn, it sometimes goes as high as $80 a quarter here, but that's only during dry spells...

That's crazy.. We're at $100 a quarter here for the good shit.. And it's pretty damn good.

hambon4lif
04-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Is there really shit down there that costs $200 a QUARTER??? Damn, it sometimes goes as high as $80 a quarter here, but that's only during dry spells...80 fuckin' dollars?!?? That's outrageous!
I would never even think of charging anyone that much...

Not only is it a shitty thing to do, it's also bad for business.

.....or so I've heard....from a friend.:thumb:

jhale667
04-23-2013, 12:42 AM
The sierras and cascades are prime growing areas. The problem is the illegal growing operations wreak havoc on the environment. Lots of nitrate run off goes into the mountain streams. Also it can be fatal to hikers who stumble onto a growing site. If growing it was made legal all those problems would disappear but then they probably would start cooking meth instead and dump even worse shit into the streams.

Which is why I feel much more comfortable purchasing from licensed professional, legal indoor hydroponic growers... and anything more than $70 a quarter is highway robbery...:rolleyes:

hambon4lif
04-23-2013, 01:13 AM
Which is why I feel much more comfortable purchasing from licensed professional, legal indoor hydroponic growers... and anything more than $70 a quarter is highway robbery...:rolleyes:It's posts like these that make me realize just how much California has changed...you never would have heard things like "licensed professionals" or even "legal hydroponic growers" even 15 years ago....where people were doing time for a fucking dime.

$70 a quarter is total robbery. I can't figure out how those motherfuckers could sleep at night doing that to other people. Who the fuck would check back in with you at those prices??
To me, it would be like sending your business up the street...

Again....or so I've heard....from a friend.:D

envy_me
04-23-2013, 03:03 AM
Really? Is it not very common there?

I think it is if you are in certain circles. Like addicts and so. But reading this thread I realize it's far more common in your country. You all smoke. I don't know anybody irl who smokes.

ODShowtime
04-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Simple, man.....I do not want some Hydro Mind Eraser shit.

Hey I'm just bustin' balls. Got any reds? How 'bout some ludes man.

I've been gettin' on the oil latey. That shit is hard core. I'm becoming a weed crackhead.

Zing!
04-23-2013, 01:04 PM

Dude this friend of yours sounds like a major stoner.

FORD
04-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Contrary to popular belief, the marijuana plant is a whole lot more than just a psychoactive drug that “stoners” use to get high.

In raw form, marijuana leaves and buds are actually loaded with a non-psychoactive, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer nutrient compound known as cannabidiol (CBD) that is proving to be a miracle “superfood” capable of preventing and reversing a host of chronic illnesses.

Though you may not have heard much about it, the CBD found in the marijuana plant — marijuana is technically just a vegetable, by the way — is a highly medicinal substance with unique immune-regulating capabilities. Since the human body already contains a built-in endogenous cannabinoid system, complete with cannabinoid receptors, inputting CBD from marijuana can help normalize the body’s functional systems, including cell communication and proper immune function.

The way CBDs work is that they bridge the gap of neurotransmission in the central nervous system, including in the brain, by providing a two-way system of communication that completes a positive “feedback loop,” according to Dr. William Courtney, a medical marijuana expert and founder of Cannabis International. As opposed to a one-way transmission, which can promote chronic inflammation of healthy tissue, the unique two-way transmission system engaged by marijuana CBDs mimics the body’s own natural two-way communications system.

So individuals whose systems are compromised by autoimmune disorders, cellular dysfunction, chronic inflammation, cancer cells, and various other illnesses can derive a wide range of health-promoting benefits simply by consuming CBDs. And one of the best ways to obtain CBDs is to juice raw marijuana leaves and buds, according to Dr. Courtney, who currently runs a clinic in Luxembourg that provides raw cannabis medicinal services to patients in need.

“CBD works on receptors, and as it turns out, we have cannabinoids in our bodies, endogenous cannabinoids, that turn out to be very effective at regulating immune functions, nerve functions, bone functions,” says Dr. Ethan Russo, a Seattle, Wash.-area physician who is also a senior advisor to GW Pharmaceuticals, a British drug company that is utilizing CBDs in a new marijuana mouth spray known as Sativex.

“There’s a tendency to discount claims when something appears to be good for everything, but there’s a reason this is the case. The endogenous cannabinoid system acts as a modulator in fine-tuning a lot of these systems, and if something is deranged biochemically in a person’s body, it may well be that a cannabinoid system can bring things back into balance.”

Be sure to check out these amazing videos from Cannabis International that explain more about how raw cannabis, and specifically the CBDs found inside the plant, work to promote health and reverse disease:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qgEP9FdIzT8

FORD
04-23-2013, 03:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qa0nLdVJiIg

jhale667
04-23-2013, 04:34 PM
I was reading about this... CBD basically kills cancer cells on contact, but there's no way you can get enough in your system via smoking it alone... hey, yet another reason why edibles are awesome.

Hopefully within our lifetimes it will be completely legalized and used for ALL the reasons it should be...

FORD
04-23-2013, 04:41 PM
When I was a kid, I ate a small pot plant that was growing behind my uncle's log cabin in Redneckistan Idaho. Didn't know anything about the chemistry of weed then, so I thought eating it would do something.

Of course it didnt... but at least now I know I got some health benefits out of it.

Hardrock69
04-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Uh, when I said $200 a quarter, I exaggerated somewhat, but I meant it as an example of having to pay too much for weed.

I should not have to pay more than $100 or $120 an oz. Period. As you guys said, anything more than that is highway robbery.

jhale667
04-23-2013, 05:02 PM
$70 a quarter is total robbery. I can't figure out how those motherfuckers could sleep at night doing that to other people. Who the fuck would check back in with you at those prices??
To me, it would be like sending your business up the street...

$70 a quarter would be a rip-off for dirt weed, that's true, but considering on the black market the upper-echelon medicinal-quality stuff (I'm told) goes on average for $30 more at least? Not bad at all....

ZahZoo
04-23-2013, 05:14 PM
I guess the days of a 4 finger lid for $10 are way past us now...

jhale667
04-23-2013, 05:18 PM
Only an option if you want to get a headache, Zah... :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
04-23-2013, 06:01 PM
$300/OZ for really really good stuff around here

ZahZoo
04-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Only an option if you want to get a headache, Zah... :biggrin:

Damn... it didn't give us headaches back in 75... High times have changed, I suppose.

This whole subject is a strange combination of extreme contrasts... old & present day... legal and illegal...

It does seem odd that here most of us live in the same country under more or less the same laws... but in one case y'all can go to the corner store and shop for various brands, flavors, potency... Virtually no risk of legal issues

In another case other have to go score a bit from some low life criminal, no selection... extreme risk of arrest, incarceration, loss of property, jobs, etc...

All for the same crap... Only in America...

Hardrock69
04-24-2013, 10:54 PM
I guess the days of a 4 finger lid for $10 are way past us now...

:lmao:

Yeah man. :hee:

jhale667
04-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Damn... it didn't give us headaches back in 75... High times have changed, I suppose.

This whole subject is a strange combination of extreme contrasts... old & present day... legal and illegal...

It does seem odd that here most of us live in the same country under more or less the same laws... but in one case y'all can go to the corner store and shop for various brands, flavors, potency... Virtually no risk of legal issues

In another case other have to go score a bit from some low life criminal, no selection... extreme risk of arrest, incarceration, loss of property, jobs, etc...

All for the same crap... Only in America...

And all over a vegetable that's not psychoactive in its natural state...

cadaverdog
04-25-2013, 11:11 AM

Mainly it was just commercial. Ten bucks a lid. Four fingers across the bag and a lot of seeds, stems and shake.