PDA

View Full Version : I'm now a member of the Disorganized Militia of the United States.

BITEYOASS
04-22-2013, 09:38 AM
After hearing and reading this constant stream of paranoia BS, I'm simply decided to stop giving a fuck. Because I think we should all focus on our own lives and not care about some fat blowhard who is only after your money. Let's just be more realistic and work on preventing shit that might really happen such as: random idiot breaking into your house, lighting, flooding or any particular natural disaster that tends to occur in your local area (i.e. Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Blizzards, Ice Storms). I'll probably own a gun someday. But seeing that I don't give a fuck because they are so damn expensive, I'll probably wait for the preppers to go broke and wind up having to sell them at a third of their price.

Anyway, here's how you can join the Disorganized Militia:

-Simply swear to not give a fuck.
-Do whatever the fuck you want and not what some tinfoil wearing asshat tells you.

Weapons requirements:

-Whatever is around the house.

When you will be activated:

-Probably never, unless an actual enemy army crosses the city limits or some shit weasel breaks into your house.

The motto of the Disorganized Militia: "Non dabit irrumabo!" which is Latin for: We Don't Give A Fuck!

:give-the-finger::fucku2:

ELVIS
04-22-2013, 09:40 AM
You are right...

You are statistically WAY more likely to die of a bee sting or falling in the shower, than from terrorism...

:elvis:

Zing!
04-22-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm in.

clarathecarrot
04-22-2013, 06:01 PM
I honestly thought the only people overly affected by this thing called life were the terrorists.

I believe they just can't get over the fact that they are way too involved in life durring ther short years on this planet..they are the biggest fools of all.

Most are controlled by a nutcase who convinces others that this day is important.

And it isn't.

As for your groovy club. I am in I have always been in.

Years ago I had a tatoo of a bullseye placed on the top of my head if the shit hits the fan I want to be ground zero.

Or I will deal, if I wake up the next day.

DONNIEP
04-22-2013, 07:10 PM
Yo, BYA, you can pick up a 12 gauge shotgun pretty cheap. It doesn't have to be a black-supertactical-spec ops street sweeper. That'd cover you on the home invasion front. Which apparently only happens in my little part of the country... Better get a good flashlight too. That'll keep you from capping all the innocent drunks who break into people's houses. See? No need to go all ninja warrior - just the basics.

Of course, most people can handle a jacked up burgular in the dead of the nite with their fists and a cell phone. I say why take the chance?

BITEYOASS
04-23-2013, 09:17 AM
Yo, BYA, you can pick up a 12 gauge shotgun pretty cheap. It doesn't have to be a black-supertactical-spec ops street sweeper. That'd cover you on the home invasion front. Which apparently only happens in my little part of the country... Better get a good flashlight too. That'll keep you from capping all the innocent drunks who break into people's houses. See? No need to go all ninja warrior - just the basics.

Of course, most people can handle a jacked up burgular in the dead of the nite with their fists and a cell phone. I say why take the chance?

A shotgun with a flashlight attachment, good idea!

BITEYOASS
04-23-2013, 09:28 AM
As far as uniforms go, wear whatever the fuck you want.

The hymm of the Disorganized Militia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNsmFkErGog