PDA

View Full Version : BecKKK wants my Former Employer to Destroy America!

Satan
05-02-2013, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8woIZXZvi7M

ELVIS
05-02-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm not watching that crap...

Nickdfresh
05-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Neither am I. Thought Beck is unintentionally entertaining at times...

Nitro Express
05-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Yea the day will come after your Father & these Prophets And Apostles are dead and gone into the spirit world you will have the privilege of going into the Tower of a glorious Temple built until the Name of the Most High God /East of us upon the Logan Bench/ and while you stand in the Tower of that Temple and your Eyes survey this glorious valley filled with Cities & village occupied [with?] tens of thousand of the Latter day saints, you will then Call to mind This visitation of Presidet Young & his Company. You will say that was in the day when Presidets B[enson?] & Maugn presided over us. That was the day when Presidet Young & the Apostles were with us. That was before New York was destroyed by an Earthquake. It was before Boston was swept into the sea by the sea heaving itself beyond its bounds. It was before Albany was destroyed By fire. Yea at that time you will remember the scenes of this day. Treasure them up & forget them Not.

Chill out Glenn. I suggest you stop panicking and read your Doctrine and Covenants. New York is toast. Boston is toast. Also don't forget Brigham Young said there wouldn't be so much as a barking dog when the saints return to Missouri. God is going to level this nation and the meek will inherit it. It's going to be the New Jerusalem. Remember?

Satan
05-03-2013, 12:02 AM
How close is the proposed (toxic as fuck) Keystone pipeline route to the place where Elohim and Joe Smith are supposed to beam down in Missouri??

Nitro Express
05-03-2013, 12:17 AM
How close is the proposed (toxic as fuck) Keystone pipeline route to the place where Elohim and Joe Smith are supposed to beam down in Missouri??

Independence, Missouri is supposed to be the New Jerusalem. Yeah that's right. Harry Truman's home town. The temple site is not far from the Truman Library.

ELVIS
05-03-2013, 06:48 AM
That's so fucking silly...

Nitro Express
05-04-2013, 08:27 PM
That's so fucking silly...

Kansas City is the Mormon Jerusalem. the problem is the church split apart after Joseph Smith got shot. The temple lot is owned by three different sects of Mormonism. So it's kind of like an American holy mount situation. The thing is, I think the upcoming generations of Mormons are caring less and less about such things. I wouldn't be surprised to see the holy underwear become a thing of the past and a few other things as time goes on. It probably will morph into just another christian church. It already has happened in the RLDS church. They renamed the church The Church of Christ and are phasing out the Book of Mormon and D&C. Once the old members kick the bucket that stuff will be gone all together.

So I doubt you will ever see Mormons move back to Independence en mass according to the early Mormon prophet's prophecies.

Glenn Beck probably became a Mormon due to it's strict no alcohol and drug commandments. He also fell in love with a mormon woman. Beck is an addict and just because he's on the wagon does not mean he doesn't constantly crave the stuff. The church keeps him in line and such people tend to be fanatics. Nobody normal joins the church anymore. LOL!

FORD
05-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Actually I have some redneck cousins who converted to Mormonism and moved to Missouri for just that reason, to be near the "new Zion"