PDA

View Full Version : Come back Steve Savicki!

Cato
05-04-2013, 06:43 AM
well, I'm impatient to say this......

SHUT THE FUCK UP Steve!

is it just me?

flappo
05-04-2013, 08:38 AM
one thing steve never had was any decent comebacks

he shoulda modded here with the faggot brigade

Coyote
05-04-2013, 08:52 AM
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/something-different.gif

Hardrock69
05-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Someone should send an invite to Katydid to come back.

clarathecarrot
05-04-2013, 01:17 PM
All of these fuck off can FUCK OFF!!!...Only one missing person is of any value to this board......and he may be played out broke and without the ability to returne and once again ..as before own us with his.....his......HE MILLIONAIRE!!!

06-21-2005, 07:29 AM
I want to schedule Film crew to shoot my script in front of Del-Ray
boat dock So i be look millionaire

Good Read..

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-22707.html

Everyone else can suckit.

I have been training so HARD My Kung Fu is like..... ggrrrrrrrrr errrrrrr growl.........Much POWER!!

Matt White
05-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Heavens to Betsy............

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Well, it was kinda funny to log in & see SHUT THE FUCK UP SAVICKI in every thread, but it just wouldn't be the same.

I mean, it's not like he could pull his shtick of PMing you that "Hi, I gave you Five Stars. I doesn't usually ask this, but can you give me 5 stars in return?", could he? It wouldn't work with the voting system.

But I'm all for Tom Vu making a comeback. And possibly Jesterstar. I'd like to know what zany, madcap adventures they've been up to.

Cheers! :bottle:

Igosplut
05-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Believe it or not I think Hitch is in contact with her....

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Believe it or not I think Hitch is in contact with her....

What was that thing Hitch had with Savicki? Savicki by Night?

WARF
05-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Savicki After Dark... I saved it if you want it. It's classic.

FORD
05-04-2013, 09:00 PM
And possibly Jesterstar. I'd like to know what zany, madcap adventures they've been up to.

I think Jizzy may have actually grown up after he ended his torrid homosexual relationship with GAyR and got some chick pregnant. GAyR was so shattered by it that he tried to convince us all that Jizzy was dead.

Nobody believed him, of course.

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Savicki After Dark... I saved it if you want it. It's classic.

Post it at our site. That shit was brilliant.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Savicki After Dark CLICK HERE (http://hitchworld1969.com/savicki.shtml)

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I think Jizzy may have actually grown up after he ended his torrid homosexual relationship with GAyR and got some chick pregnant. GAyR was so shattered by it that he tried to convince us all that Jizzy was dead.

Did Jesterstar ever correspond to ITs affections?

And no one really grows up. Not until they stop having fun. Then some see the light & go back while others fester in the bitterness of maturity. Sad, really.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Did Jesterstar ever correspond to ITs affections?

And no one really grows up. Not until they stop having fun. Then some see the light & go back while others fester in the bitterness of maturity. Sad, really.

I have Jesterstar's cd somewhere around here it's hysterical! If I can find it i'll upload it to youtube for your listening pleasure...

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Savicki After Dark CLICK HERE (http://hitchworld1969.com/savicki.shtml)

Like I said, BRILLIANT!

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:09 PM
I have Jesterstar's cd somewhere around here it's hysterical! If I can find it i'll upload it to youtube for your listening pleasure...

NO!

Huh, I mean, no thanks.

I... I still remember the one track I listened to.

Please, don't bother.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Like I said, BRILLIANT!

It's brilliant, but I BILLieve® that hitch1969 wrote all of this faux interview.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Here is hitch1969 taking on the entire pleasure dome!

http://hitchworld1969.com/bestofhitch/hitchlove1.htm

clarathecarrot
05-04-2013, 09:15 PM
It's brilliant, but I BILLieve® that hitch1969 wrote all of this faux interview.

Once a year or so I go out on the web and spend a couple hours googling Hitchworld69...and all I know is the Riddler took over the site after Hitch got all stationary/ into something else... and pissed off and the site went immediately to shit?

That was a funny fucking dealio over there.LMAO all the time.

I always like the homage to Hitch by naming the romper room as a "wild man humor" posting forum of this Web Site.

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:16 PM

Well, obviously. Savicki couldn't be funny to save his life.

Did he ever get arrested because of his Jem site? Savicki, I mean.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:21 PM

If you want Savicki, Ace Diamond or Katydid back let me know. I'm only a message away from their triumphant return to the Roth Army. I think you all will embrace them now that we have reverted back to the mental asylum era of this web site.

FORD
05-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Here is hitch1969 taking on the entire pleasure dome!

http://hitchworld1969.com/bestofhitch/hitchlove1.htm

Not a single FORD post in that thread?

I must have been banned that week. Happened so many goddamn times at the Pasture Dump I can't keep it all straight in my memory when I was or was not there. :biggrin:

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:24 PM
If you want Savicki, Ace Diamond or Katydid back let me know. I'm only a message away from their triumphant return to the Roth Army. I think you all will embrace them now that we have reverted back to the mental asylum era of this web site.

Dude, Katydid is the Riddler. Haven't you figured that out by now?

As for the other two... let Sesh & Von get comfortable with this place & do all the work they have to do, then bring 'em here.

No point of giving the webmasterbators more work at this point.

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:28 PM

I must have been banned that week. Happened so many goddamn times at the Pasture Dump I can't keep it all straight in my memory when I was or was not there. :biggrin:

You used to be a wacky, against the establishment, childish nutcase with interests other than Mike Malloy?

NEVER!

I don't believe you. Not one bit. Uh-uh. No way, Jose Gonzalez Y Ensaladilla. Nope.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:30 PM

I was banned by Brad Starks after taunting Hamburger Head Vince constantly and starting a thread, "I wish all Van Hagar fans would die in a fire". In hindsight I would have never done that, especially after the station fire a couple years later. I just hated their policies and ignorance of the band. Anyone that a different opinion of the band would have their thread locked immediately.

clarathecarrot
05-04-2013, 09:30 PM
I thought jesterstar was the riddler...?? I was new to this board while all that was ending...I used to view the pleasure dome but never joined I was using the computers of women I was shacking with and they came and went,... and came agian... and again, so often back then I could never remember what name I was.

Then they would came again..un huh.

Igosplut
05-04-2013, 09:31 PM
The Riddler was a master at that. I watched him troll a anorexic board (both cruel and hysterical) and it was a work of art.....

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:33 PM
I was banned by Brad Starks after taunting Hamburger Head Vince constantly and starting a thread, "I wish all Van Hagar fans would die in a fire". In hindsight I would have never done that, especially after the station fire a couple years later. I just hated their policies and ignorance of the band. Anyone that a different opinion of the band would have their thread locked immediately.

That would never happen here. :umm:

And c'mon, you couldn't predict the future. Plus, it was a couple years later, so no way they could link you to it.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Dude, Katydid is the Riddler. Haven't you figured that out by now?

No. I owned all of you at the GOAT site. I was katydid, joe thunder, grimsdale, kristy, Savicki, hitch1969 and everyone else. We couldn't check IP's so I had fun trolling all of you especially flappo! :lol:

I know the real Katydid. I talked to her less than two weeks ago.

FORD
05-04-2013, 09:34 PM
You used to be a wacky, against the establishment, childish nutcase with interests other than Mike Malloy?

NEVER!

I don't believe you. Not one bit. Uh-uh. No way, Jose Gonzalez Y Ensaladilla. Nope.

Well, I wasn't ever childish really, but I'll admit to the rest :biggrin:

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:37 PM
You were never Kristy or Hitch.

I believe all the others, but those two were too good to be you. They were real!

They BETTER have been real. I cyber-sexed with Kristy fer fuck's sake. And maybe Hitch. Don't tell me I cybered with YOU!

FORD
05-04-2013, 09:37 PM
No. I owned all of you at the GOAT site. I was katydid, joe thunder, grimsdale, kristy, Savicki, hitch1969 and everyone else. We couldn't check IP's so I had fun trolling all of you especially flappo! :lol:

I suspected as much....

It would have been impossible to troll every welfare line, drunk tank, and mental institution in the US to assemble that rogues gallery of trolls in such a short time.

Still not believing there's any such person as a REAL Katydid though.......

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:39 PM
I suspected as much....

It would have been impossible to troll every welfare line, drunk tank, and mental institution in the US to assemble that rogues gallery of trolls in such a short time.

Still not believing there's any such person as a REAL Katydid though.......

Check your PM :)

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Well, I wasn't ever childish really, but I'll admit to the rest :biggrin:

It's still not too late. Come to the Dark Side. We really have no worries.

... other than if the internet will still be up when the next wank comes along. That's a PERPETUAL worry.

WARF
05-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Nevermind it's full.

Igosplut
05-04-2013, 09:48 PM

Why would anybody here want some guy to post here that had a site dedicated to 80s DOLLS for fuck sakes...

Other than to hammer him..

Anonymous
05-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Why would anybody here want some guy to post here that had a site dedicated to 80s DOLLS for fuck sakes...

Other than to hammer him..

Did you read Cato's original post?

And it was a cartoon, I think.

Although all 80s cartoons were really 20 minutes toy commercials.

Cato
05-04-2013, 10:44 PM

http://www.rotharmy.com/gallery/files/2/0/991105d715a86d73d6d64e47f393e590_82.gif

WARF
05-05-2013, 07:19 AM

http://www.rotharmy.com/gallery/files/2/0/991105d715a86d73d6d64e47f393e590_82.gif

Hey flappo, we can post personal photos again.... ;)

Cato
05-05-2013, 07:46 AM
haha. my post must have been reported by some square guy

WARF
05-05-2013, 08:07 AM
haha. my post must have been reported by some square guy

A photo is a photo who gives a shit... I lost two sites already over being reported from a certain member of this site and hundreds of dollars have been flushed down the drain. I like the new Spit Roast rule. At least some of the fun has returned back this place. We will never have the mental asylum of 2000, but we're moving in the right direction.

chefcraig
05-05-2013, 01:35 PM
I can not believe that I'll be the first to say it, yet nonetheless...

Five Stars, Please?

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/confused/stupid.gif (http://freesmileyface.net)

Dan
05-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Bring Back Steve.:peep::baby:

Cato
05-06-2013, 08:07 AM
btw Blackfag is still alive?

twonabomber
05-06-2013, 08:12 AM
I can not believe that I'll be the first to say it, yet nonetheless...

Five Stars, Please?

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/confused/stupid.gif (http://freesmileyface.net)

I thought it was less of a question and more of a demand.

"Five stars, please."

I don't remember the question mark, maybe I am wrong.

Anonymous
05-06-2013, 08:16 AM
I would NEVER post a PM in public or show it to anyone, but since EVERYONE got the same... here its is, word for word.

request

Hey, could you please rep me 5 stars. I'll give you 5 right now.

Thanks,
Steve

Good times.

Cheers! :beers:

twonabomber
05-06-2013, 08:59 AM
A photo is a photo who gives a shit... I lost two sites already over being reported from a certain member of this site and hundreds of dollars have been flushed down the drain.

You guys aren't completely innocent. You picked a lousy fucking web host with terms and conditions that didn't fit your needs. :D

fryingdutchman
05-06-2013, 09:07 AM

The Star may be back later this summer....when they stop delivering mail on Saturdays.

He will have more disposable time.

The Star BAAAYYYYBAYYYYY......

fryingdutchman
05-06-2013, 09:08 AM
Savicki = Army punching bag

flappo
05-06-2013, 10:17 AM

lol

i thought riddler's pm's were a tad unusual

i actually thought it was hitch pretending to be riddler

WARF
05-06-2013, 11:39 AM
lol

Nope! I just cut and pasted things riddler already said at hitchworld! hahahaha FLAPPOWNED©!!

Igosplut
05-11-2013, 01:31 AM
lol

Nope, I've talked to the Riddler in person.

He's a real person....

conmee
05-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Steve's just a misunderstood soul pushing the bounds of creativity and transcendence.... he's alright, fellas!

I was six or seven aliases when I was in grad school years ago and had some free time for mindless shit... I was the original Mike_Oxlong and RickAllensLeftArm among others (pre-crash/dlrarmy.com).

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

"Besides, if she has AIDS, she's already dying anyways." - Steve Savicki

conmee
05-11-2013, 03:22 AM
Brethren and Sistren,

I gotta show some love and props to my ni@@a (c'mon people, "ninja" uh huh uh huh) WARF, once again COMING THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH with some old school archives! Hitchman and I go WAAAYYYY back, you dig... when hitch first arrived at the Army and began waxing poetic about Reward The Whore Justice System and bitching about his wife, I wrote a mini-novel in response, and he really took to my labeling him "emasculated and domesticated" by the various women/wife/judges in his life... wish I could find THAT posts... the founders had some killer, long posts on Links and DLR Army that are lost to history.... I think FORD might have been banned at this time, as he was usually in and around these parts as well back in the day...

The E.U.A.S. archive and this archive damn near bring a tear, WARF, damn near bring a tear!

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/conmee/HitchIcon2000_zps7ac8ca01.png (http://s1003.photobucket.com/user/conmee/media/HitchIcon2000_zps7ac8ca01.png.html)

Nickdfresh
05-11-2013, 07:00 PM
With the star system gone, there's nothing here for Steve...

twonabomber
05-11-2013, 07:37 PM
It would be "thank my post, please."

conmee
05-11-2013, 07:44 PM
It would be "thank my post, please."

That's going to be my new sign-off after Thigh Gap Appreciation Week...

Please thank this post...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Nickdfresh
05-11-2013, 07:55 PM
I'm gonna thank your sig...

Igosplut
05-11-2013, 07:57 PM
The gem shit was creepy.

Sensible Shoes
05-11-2013, 10:15 PM
The gap. All random. Even fat chicks can have a gap.

conmee
05-11-2013, 10:21 PM
The gap. All random. Even fat chicks can have a gap.

Prove it.

Toes/ankles/heels together touching (no FootGap©®™), stand up straight, hands at your side (no stretching apart thigh-meat), no Photoshopping, or PopGearing©®™.

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Angel
05-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Prove it.

Toes/ankles/heels together touching (no FootGap©®™), stand up straight, hands at your side (no stretching apart thigh-meat), no Photoshopping, or PopGearing©®™.

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Wide hips are what give you the gap. Shoes was a figure skater...our inner thigh muscles are generally too developed for a gap...

conmee
05-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Wide hips are what give you the gap. Shoes was a figure skater...our inner thigh muscles are generally too developed for a gap...

Look, I don't care if you two were ballerinas and put on performances of the Nutcracker every year... Wide hips are mostly to do with it, so is not eating like a horse and exercising. If you are fat, you better have WIDE WIDE hips to make up the difference. This isn't a linear equation either, and at some point the thighs (or sedentary lifestyle mixed with unchecked fast-food visits) will win out. I'm just saying, don't hate the Gap for one lousy week. I don't hate on all the dudes who have a six pack (reminds me, I need to throw up my dinner and do 250 crunches)...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Angel
05-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Look, I don't care if you two were ballerinas and put on performances of the Nutcracker every year... Wide hips are mostly to do with it, so is not eating like a horse and exercising. If you are fat, you better have WIDE WIDE hips to make up the difference. This isn't a linear equation either, and at some point the thighs (or sedentary lifestyle mixed with unchecked fast-food visits) will win out. I'm just saying, don't hate the Gap for one lousy week. I don't hate on all the dudes who have a six pack (reminds me, I need to throw up my dinner and do 250 crunches)...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

OMG, believe me...my thighs have won...and it's a fuck of a lot harder to get back on track at 50 than it was at 40...To those who are young (er) and out of shape. Do something about it now, before you need a medical team monitoring your workouts.

Angel
05-12-2013, 01:51 AM

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

As ballerinas, we woukd have much better chance. They don't have the muscle mass that figure skaters do, lol.

conmee
05-12-2013, 02:15 AM
Angel,

So I found some fat girls online who said they had a gap, but couldn't find any visual confirmation. In all honesty, I think the whole phenomenon is pretty ridiculous. On quite a few tumblr sites you see these hen-brained girls smiling and posing with their gaps, but they look like Holocaust survivors. J and I have been challenged in trying to find "healthy thigh gap" which just based on photographic evidence is maybe 15%-20% of all gaps are healthy. And as a result, I've got a short fuse... that and I still need to drop a few so I can rock my Abercrombie & Fitch outfit...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Angel
05-12-2013, 02:29 AM
When you do find healthy, it's VERY sexy. But yes, it's very popular amongst the anorexic set. I say fuck the gap, give me gams!