PDA

View Full Version : Armed Revolution??

FORD
05-04-2013, 07:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Hp3Eqhyks

Nitro Express
05-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Give me a break. The mainstream and alternative media are notorious for exaggerating things. Just look at how they blew the Resse Witherspoon arrest out of proportion. Use some common sense here. Most Americans obviously do not want an armed revolution. If you asked the average American if they would be willing to defend their country with arms, I'm sure you would get a pretty large "YES" response.

The devil is in the details of what questions were asked and how they were worded and who asked them and to whom they were asked. Most polls are garbage anyways because they are poorly done. Getting accurate sampling is very difficult to do and statistics are garbage in and garbage out.

BITEYOASS
05-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Armed revolution? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lmao:

I wonder how the senile/fat fuck militia will fair against this:

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_Pics/M1A1-Abrams-USMC-01.jpg

BITEYOASS
05-04-2013, 11:04 PM
That pic I just posted calls for a song! :bigwink: :bananna::devildance::bananna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3G0n-JLch0

Nitro Express
05-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Armed revolution? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lmao:

I wonder how the senile/fat fuck militia will fair against this:

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/Abrams_Pics/M1A1-Abrams-USMC-01.jpg

That's a main line battle tank. They are designed to fight other tanks in open terrain. There is going to be a revolution. It will be the people against the bankers. Iceland won their first round because the politicians sided with the citizens. In the US just the opposite seems to be the case. What the bankers do is try and start shit. They will play one group off the other trying to divide the population against each other so they don't unify and come after the bankers.

Part of what is going on is certain media outlets, politicians, and celebrities fingering the right wing as potential terrorists. This is to create a scape goat to go after and to create a counter push back from the accused. I say we just ignore this media fabricated bullshit, get along, get together, and go after the assholes who fucked us. The enemy isn't a guy who goes to church and owns a gun. The enemy is at Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, JP Morgen Chase, and in the Federal Reserve Bank.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid they are serving.

Nitro Express
05-05-2013, 03:54 AM
There are so many conflicting stories with this Boston Marathon bombing. One thing for sure. Nobody trusts the government anymore.

FORD
05-05-2013, 04:35 AM
Who the Hell is this guy calling himself "The Truthseeker"?

Sure hope he credits Mike Malloy for that term.

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:07 AM
The federal government is on it's last legs...

WARF
05-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Three weeks ago todizzle tha US Senate failed ta musta tha 60 votes needed fo' tha Manchin-Toomey amendment.... fallin four votes shy. Da amendment called for background checks on all commercial salez of guns..... pollin suggests nearly 90% of tha Gangsta hood support dis issue. Outraged, I posted tha namez of all dem US Senators whoz ass voted “No” up in mah B-ta-tha-L-O-Gizzay....

Yo, since dat time mah outrage has grown. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. There aint a single aspect of any Gangsta’s game dat don’t require some degree of “background checks” but it seems wit tha sole exception of buyin a gun. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So I’ve started ta compile a list of thangs dat we all do which either require a funky-ass background check, signin up in ta a registry or have some form of “reporting” ta ensure we is whoz ass we say we are...

Applyin fo' work
Applyin fo' a loan, credit card / bank account
Buyin' a home or rentin a crib
Cashin' a cold-ass lil check
Flyin' on a cold-ass lil commercial airline
Purchasin' alcohol
Visitin' a sick playa or loved one at a hospitizzle
Walkin' tha fuck into almost any crib buildin up in tha US

Where else is we required ta show identification, write our name on ta a registry or subject ourselves ta a funky-ass background check, biatch? Pullin together dis list only highlights tha hypocrisy of dem opposed ta dis common sense approach....