PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Library.. Little Rock

Sarge
05-15-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm going there this weekend to visit my son, who is stationed at the Air Force base there.
Thinking about checking out the Clinton Library.
Anyone been?
Anything else to do in Little Rock?

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Yeah, drive to Hot Springs...

Nitro Express
05-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Presidential libraries have displays of the most notable things that occurred during their presidency. There should be a Monica Lewinsky display and it would be best if it was interactive. Let the visitors experience what the president did in the oval office to get a feel of what President Clinton went through at that moment.

diamondD
05-15-2013, 02:40 PM
What are you wanting to do? Do you need places to eat? To have a cold beer?

And even tho I see it practically every day, I've still never made my way to the library. I always figured I would wait until some out of towner dragged me into it and didn't want to be bored because I'd seen it and so far it's never happened.

Sarge
05-16-2013, 11:13 PM
Thanks guys. I am only going for 2 days.
I looked on Trip Advisor and have the whole weekend planned out...
Thanks.

Seshmeister
05-24-2013, 03:31 PM
I hear there is an absolutely remarkable adult magazine section...

Anonymous
05-24-2013, 03:40 PM
I hear there is an absolutely remarkable adult magazine section...

What, because his secretary gave him a blowjob? And I suppose Arnie's library has a remarkable planned parenthood section?

Low hanging fruit there, Sesh.

I suppose if you DO have to go for that, you could've tried something like "Since he plays the sax, in honour of Billy the music section of that library has a remarkable section on how to blow those things & other assorted instruments, namely the Western flute."

Cheers! :beers: