PDA

View Full Version : The Obomba Menstruation is going DOWN !!

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 06:58 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xVJ4RX_PAB3KNy6gMYnRjw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD02MTI7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-05-15T171129Z_1405143806_GM1E95G030U01_RTRMADP_3_USA-OBAMA.JPG

:elvis:

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Lying fucking SCUM!

FORD
05-15-2013, 07:03 PM
If Holder got sacked and they replaced him with Elliot Spitzer or John Edwards, I'd be fine with it.

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:04 PM
If Eric FUCKING Holder isn't a fucking N-WORD, I don't know what one is...

Fucking scum...

:mad2:

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
If Holder got sacked and they replaced him with Elliot Spitzer or John Edwards, I'd be fine with it.

WHAT ??

You're useless too, with suggestions like that...

John fucking Edwards...

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
And Spitzer ??

You're insane...

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Lee is a racist whore, BTW...

FORD
05-15-2013, 07:12 PM
WHAT ??

You're useless too, with suggestions like that...

John fucking Edwards...

And Spitzer ??

You're insane...

The AG job requires somebody to be an excellent attorney, not a good husband.

Edwards has a track record of going after corporate corruption, and Spitzer in particular, would target Wall Street corruption, which Holder has made a deliberate point of NOT doing.

Shit, I would hold fundraisers to pay for Elliot's hookers if it meant he would take down the Wall Street criminals.

DLR Bridge
05-15-2013, 07:12 PM

What is the matter with you?

Can't you just call the guy a dick or an asshole and be done with it?

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:17 PM

Fuck no!

N-words fucking lie, cheat, steal and kill people and that's Eric Holder in a nutshell...

FORD
05-15-2013, 07:18 PM

Fucking scum...

http://dimec.com.mx/demo/7/kkk-history-timeline-780.png

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:20 PM
The AG job requires somebody to be an excellent attorney, not a good husband.

Edwards has a track record of going after corporate corruption, and Spitzer in particular, would target Wall Street corruption, which Holder has made a deliberate point of NOT doing.

Shit, I would hold fundraisers to pay for Elliot's hookers if it meant he would take down the Wall Street criminals.

These people are corrupt!!!!

When will you fucking feel gooders realize that the ends don't justify the means...

You can't fight corruption with corruption...

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:21 PM
http://dimec.com.mx/demo/7/kkk-history-timeline-780.png

Here we go...

Fuck off with that racist bullshit...

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:22 PM

Nickdfresh
05-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Somebody is having a wee bit of a meltdown and needs to up his Big Pharma poison... :)

FORD
05-15-2013, 07:23 PM

Fucking scum...

Here we go...

Fuck off with that racist bullshit...

Uh, yeah. Exactly..... :meinsmiley:

Nickdfresh
05-15-2013, 07:24 PM
At least Elvis is finally owning up to his hatred of black people in power (or in general)....

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Here's a good one...

78/84 guy
05-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Lying fucking SCUM!

And that makes them different than what other political scum in Washington ?? If you want the bullshit that goes on in politics to end you better think about starting the revolution ! It will NEVER change ! EVER !

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:26 PM
At least Elvis is finally owning up to his hatred of black people in power (or in general)....

Fuck off, fuck face!

I'm not racist, you three Muskaqueers are...

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Anyway, Holder is out of there...

78/84 guy
05-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr !!

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Oh yes it will...

DLR Bridge
05-15-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm not racist

Who taught you that calling someone the N-word was something other than racist?

78/84 guy
05-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Your dreaming dude ! But you should keep dreaming. That's what they want. ALL OF THEM ! That's why it's called the American DREAM !

Hardrock69
05-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Fuck no!

N-words fucking lie, cheat, steal and kill people and that's Eric Holder in a nutshell...

The fucking racist cocksucker has his white hood on again......

Hardrock69
05-15-2013, 08:06 PM
And no, the Obama Administration is not going down......

FORD
05-15-2013, 08:21 PM
I heard that Jesus is looking for Elvis, and He's pissed!

http://pixcdn.posterrevolution.com/pr/1/543154f.jpg

78/84 guy
05-15-2013, 08:25 PM

And nothing will change if they did. Health care, food, gas, taxes, housing and such will never go down in price just value ! criminals running this country into the ground will never change a fucking thing. It will not happen ! EVER ! Get fucking used too it !

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Ever ??

We're on the verge of financial collapse...

The current American system hanging by a thread...

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 10:03 PM

You wouldn't know...

You're clueless to the world...

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 10:51 PM

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 10:53 PM

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 10:57 PM

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 11:05 PM

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 11:06 PM
This one is awesome...

FORD
05-15-2013, 11:15 PM
"Awesome" in its ability to describe how fucking moronically stupid an alleged human being named Louie Gomer Pyle can be?

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 11:20 PM
This is from today...

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 02:23 AM
These scandals are just the tip of the iceberg. The Obama Administration is rotten to the core. You might say it's like Watergate but then nobody died because of Watergate. People died because of Eric Holder's gun running and they died due to the negligence at Bengazi. Barrack Obama is a falling star. Things have changed. During the Fast and Furious scandal the media covered for the administration. Today they aren't. Either they were intimidated into doing so or they know Obama is going down and don't want to go down with him. All I can say in times like these presidents learn who their real friends are. Most people jump ship or even turn on you because they don't want to damage their own political careers.

All I can say is the skeletons will keep falling from the closet and Obama made the classic mistake most superstars do. They fail to show any loyalty to their own supporters because they are too full of themselves. It's a great way to make enemies and this president has plenty.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 03:05 AM
Congratulations Elvis. You are now on the list to attend the progressive Tolerance Camp.

78/84 guy
05-16-2013, 07:16 AM
Ever ??

We're on the verge of financial collapse...

The current American system hanging by a thread...

And you act like someone out there in politics is going to save us ! It's not going to happen. All any of them care about is their own self interests in their party. Until we quit voting for these career piece of shit political out of touch fuckups forget about it. The down hill slide will not end. It's a fucking fact ! People just turn their head the other way and hope it's going to get better. It's not ! It doesn't matter who is in the white house or wasting our money at the capital. Maybe Hannity & Limpdick should run together ! I listen to those guys from time to time for a fucking laugh. They have all the answers !! What a couple true American piece's of shit ! They go on & on about cutting spending. LIKE THAT IS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN !! Wake up people !

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Congratulations Elvis. You are now on the list to attend the progressive Tolerance Camp.

You think I give a fuck ??

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 08:12 AM
And you act like someone out there in politics is going to save us ! It's not going to happen. All any of them care about is their own self interests in their party. Until we quit voting for these career piece of shit political out of touch fuckups forget about it. The down hill slide will not end. It's a fucking fact ! People just turn their head the other way and hope it's going to get better. It's not ! It doesn't matter who is in the white house or wasting our money at the capital. Maybe Hannity & Limpdick should run together ! I listen to those guys from time to time for a fucking laugh. They have all the answers !! What a couple true American piece's of shit ! They go on & on about cutting spending. LIKE THAT IS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN !! Wake up people !

I am awake...

I'm saving myself...

You're speaking to the choir...

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 11:27 AM
I have plans to be the dictator of the US once the New World Order falls under the weight of it's own corruption. Bush laid the foundation but everyone is so corrupt and greedy they can't make the machine work. The American people are too stupid to make self-government work. They need a real leader. They need me.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Some shit never changes.

Angel
05-16-2013, 01:07 PM
And nothing will change if they did. Health care, food, gas, taxes, housing and such will never go down in price just value ! criminals running this country into the ground will never change a fucking thing. It will not happen ! EVER ! Get fucking used too it !

Your country, like ours, is run by corporations. Capitalism at its finest...

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 01:24 PM

Actually it's not free market capitalism which is fine. It's corporate crony capitalism which once it buys off the politicians evolves into fascism. This happened in the west because private banks took over the issuing of money. It's an old trick. Our early presidents were well aware of it and then they finally got us in 1913. Once Nixon had the US off the gold standard the Fed started issuing more and more dollars.

Now they have bought off politicians who spend as much as they can get away with. Why? The Fed loans the government money at interest. Once the government defaults on the FED loans the FED is going to want something real as payment. Then all your public assets go to pay off the endless loans and every citizen is a debtor slave. As long as they can keep the politicians bought off and keep the central bank in business they get away with it and end up owning everything.

You never want a private bank that you can't audit and you don't even know who exactly owns it, in charge of the nations money. That should be inside the government ran openly by people appointed by elected officials. We need to dump the Federal Reserve Note and issue a US Treasury Note again while taking down the Federal Reserve and it's debt fraud.

In short the Federal Reserve will own the United States if We The People don't take it over. Most the debt was issued with nothing backing it. We could easily pay back the foreign loans that are legitimate in a few years. The core of most the problems is the central banks.

sadaist
05-16-2013, 01:26 PM

So let's all incorporate? Roth Army United! Paperwork should be inexpensive and we have some bright people here to make sure we hit all the beneficial loopholes. We will grow our power and become part of the problem. If you can't beat 'em.....

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 01:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with corporations. They are just legal entities that protect the investors from the liability of the corporation. it allows people to invest in companies without the fear of being legally liable. In the past corporations got a charter from the government that had to be reviewed every so many years in order to be renewed. If a corporation was abusive then it could lose it's charter.

The problem isn't so much the corporations. The problem is the government does not do it's job of enforcing the law. People are stealing billions of dollars in this country and not going to jail for it. They have broken existing laws but nothing is done. That is a failure of the government.

Look at the BP spill. Obama should have taken charge but he just rolled over and let BP do whatever they wanted. You had a privately owned multinational corporation dictating to the american people what could be done on our land. That's globalism in action. It should have been the US Government telling BP what to do.

FORD
05-16-2013, 01:44 PM
BP should not exist anymore. Neither should Exxon, or whomever owned that fertilizer plant in Texas, or whomever was buying clothing from that sweatshop in Bangladesh. If corporations claim to be "people" (as Mittens said, and the 5 BCE appointees on the Supreme Court agreed) then those "people" should get the death penalty for MURDER.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 03:02 PM
BP should not exist anymore. Neither should Exxon, or whomever owned that fertilizer plant in Texas, or whomever was buying clothing from that sweatshop in Bangladesh. If corporations claim to be "people" (as Mittens said, and the 5 BCE appointees on the Supreme Court agreed) then those "people" should get the death penalty for MURDER.

I try not to do business with corporations that do bad things unfortunately most people don't care. If they don't care they won't put people into office that will change things. It's a numbers game. The corporations have been very good at giving the public endless choices on things that don't matter and then taking the choices on things that do matter away.

We have had a corporate owned president in office since Kennedy got capped. Corporate presidents don't take the Federal Reserve on. Ever since that slime ball Lyndon Johnson got into the seat it's been the same agenda since. It doesn't matter what party it is, the corporate agenda is there. Obama fooled everyone into thinking he was a president of the people but he's just another corporate crony getting rich in office.

I hear people constantly complain about the corporations but yet they go out and buy their products or use their services. I believe Jacob Rothschild called them happy slaves. It's a pretty good term to use. Let them enjoy their Wal-Mart shopping experience while you have robbed them to where they can't afford anything better. As long as you can keep them from rebelling and you can rob them, that's the sweet spot.

FORD
05-16-2013, 07:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDWbVeKwyM

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 08:27 PM
Substitute Obama for Holder and that video has a good message...

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Listen to this lunacy...

That's real racism right there...

Take note...

DLR Bridge
05-16-2013, 10:24 PM

No it's not. Not even close. Now let me hear your answer to post #24.

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Yes it is, and they're trying to CREATE more racism through the media...

DLR Bridge
05-16-2013, 10:47 PM
By sighting that there are a percentage of actual assholes like Trump who have been hell bent on smearing him since the get go? Please.

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 11:58 PM
No, that's not what I got out of that clip...

DLR Bridge
05-17-2013, 12:06 AM
What is one supposed to get out of you calling someone the N-word? That's not real racism? Look, it's a shame we're even having this conversation. You're an ok guy in my book, but really, Holder can be green, purple, blue or plaid. Doesn't matter. An asshole is an asshole. I still don't get why you think what you said yesterday is acceptable.

Guitar Shark
05-17-2013, 12:12 AM
One thing I've learned over the years is not to take ELVIS seriously. He's either actually crazy, or just fucking around. Neither is worth getting worked up over.

FORD
05-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Listen to this lunacy...

Take note...

Tweety isn't always right, but he nailed that one. That is the very root of the birther bullshit, so they can say to themselves "that ni**er was NEVER the President".

If it wasn't about racism, then they would have protested the previous 8 years when there actually WAS somebody illegally occupying the White House for two terms without being elected either time.

Nickdfresh
05-17-2013, 12:19 AM
One thing I've learned over the years is not to take ELVIS seriously. He's either actually crazy, or just fucking around. Neither is worth getting worked up over.

He's fairly stupid, too...

Nickdfresh
05-17-2013, 12:21 AM
Fuck off, fuck face!

I'm not racist, you three Muskaqueers are...

Is that what you got? ;)

ELVIS
05-17-2013, 06:24 AM
What is one supposed to get out of you calling someone the N-word? That's not real racism? Look, it's a shame we're even having this conversation. You're an ok guy in my book, but really, Holder can be green, purple, blue or plaid. Doesn't matter. An asshole is an asshole. I still don't get why you think what you said yesterday is acceptable.

Because its the truth and calling him an asshole is offensive io my asshole friends and assholes around the world...

This evil N-word is a dangerous, lying, cheering, stealing, murderous thug that makes the N-words in New Orleans that kill people every day look like angels...

If you think calling a spade a spade is racist, that's fine, think what you want...

I don't play PC games...

Hardrock69
05-17-2013, 08:51 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/aoukpv.gif

jhale667
05-17-2013, 11:10 AM

Nope, he can't.

Nickdfresh
05-17-2013, 01:03 PM
You have to admit that the "musk of queers" thing is very creative. :) Maybe Elvis is into a little joxygen at the gym? :)

Nitro Express
05-17-2013, 01:11 PM
News is objective and neutral. There is no news on television anymore. It's just propaganda and a waste of time. Finding Big Foot probably has more substance than your average news channel today.

jhale667
05-17-2013, 01:24 PM
News is objective and neutral. There is no news on television anymore. It's just propaganda and a waste of time. Finding Big Foot probably has more substance than your average news channel today.

Only because there's a slight chance Bigfoot actually exists... :biggrin:

Hardrock69
05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Well, it seems the Retardlicans will stop at nothing to create a scandal:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-news-major-garrett-reports-that-republican-source-fed-abc-news-fake-benghazi-emails/

CBS News’ Major Garrett Reports That ‘Republican’ Source Fed ABC And CBS News Fake Benghazi Emails
by Tommy Christopher | 9:25 am, May 17th, 2013

Last week, ABC News’ Jon Karl reported on emails that he said he’d obtained, that purported to show the process involved in developing the talking points on the September 11 attacks in Benghazi, Libya. Once CNN’s Jake Tapper actually did obtain a real email, and the White House subsequently released the actual email chain, Karl’s “emails” were revealed to be summaries, provided by a source, which contained invented quotes and significant omissions. On Thursday night’s CBS Evening News, Chief White House Correspondent Major Garrett reported that a Republican source was behind the invented quotes, which were also leaked to CBS News’ Sharyl Attkisson, a fact that Karl did not disclose in his original report, or his followup, and which Attkisson did not disclose, either.

Anchor Scott Pelley began by noting that, at a joint press conference with Prime Minister Erdogan of Turkey, President Obama “called for tighter security for U.S. diplomatic facilities to prevent an attack like the one in Benghazi, Libya, last year that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.”

Pelley added, “Of course, Benghazi has become a political controversy. Republicans claim that the Administration watered down the facts in talking points that were given to U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice for television appearances while Mr. Obama was running for reelection. Republicans on Capitol Hill claim that they had found proof of this in White House e-mails that they leaked to reporters last week. Well, it turns out some of the quotes in those e-mails were wrong. Major Garrett is at the White House for us tonight. Major?”

CBS News Chief White House Correspondent Major Garrett then reported on the source of those invented quotes, and offered his analysis of their effect on the Republican narrative. ”Scott, Republicans have claimed that the State Department under Hillary Clinton was trying to protect itself from criticism,” Major began. “The White House released the real e-mails late yesterday and here’s what we found when we compared them to the quotes that had been provided by Republicans. One e-mail was written by Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes. On Friday, Republicans leaked what they said was a quote from Rhodes. ‘We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don’t want to undermine the FBI investigation.’”

“But it turns out, in the actual e-mail Rhodes did not mention the State Department,” he continued. “It read ‘We need to resolve this in a way that respects all the relevant equities, particularly the investigation.’ Republicans also provided what they said was a quote from an e-mail written by State Department Spokesman Victoria Nuland. The Republican version notes Nuland discussing ‘the penultimate point is a paragraph talking about all the previous warnings provided by the Agency (CIA) about al-Qaeda’s presence and activities of al-Qaeda.’”

“The actual e-mail from Nuland says ‘the penultimate point could be abused by Members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings,’” Major said, adding “The CIA agreed with the concerns raised by the State Department, and revised the talking points to make them less specific than the CIA’s original version, eliminating references to al Qaeda and affiliates, and earlier security warnings.”

Garrett concluded, “There is no evidence, Scott, the White House orchestrated these changes.”

ABC News has, thus far, defended Karl’s reporting as “consistent with” the actual emails, and has not addressed the attribution issue, except to say that “”Karl’s report could have been even clearer” that the reporting was not based on the actual emails. This analysis by Major Garrett, as respected and objective a journalist as there is, contradicts that notion.

Here’s the clip, from The CBS Evening News:

FORD
05-17-2013, 02:10 PM
The Repukes made up bullshit?

Wow, who didn't see that coming. Fucking treasonous cocksuckers. Joe McCarthief should resign immediately.

ELVIS
05-17-2013, 02:12 PM
ELVIS doesn't go to the fucking gym...

Nitro Express
05-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Only because there's a slight chance Bigfoot actually exists... :biggrin:
Trying to find bigfoot is kind of like trying to find out what is really going on in Washington DC and where the money really went. Everyone has all these theories and there is some evidence but is the eveidence real or is it cooked up bullshit?

Nitro Express
05-17-2013, 02:32 PM
ELVIS doesn't go to the fucking gym...

You really should. With the world ending only the fit will survive it.

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 05:05 AM
I am fit...

I don't need a fucking gym for that...

FORD
05-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Who needs gyms when you can wrestle gators in your back yard?

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata5/Image/gator-wrestling_amazingdata_20090715121137.jpg

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 05:17 PM
:biggrin:

ELVIS
05-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Wow !!

FAUX is waking up...

ELVIS
05-22-2013, 08:53 AM

FORD
05-28-2013, 03:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nvWJYfL190

ELVIS
05-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Obama is full of shit...

ELVIS
05-30-2013, 11:07 AM
Daily Caller (http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/29/irss-shulman-had-more-public-white-house-visits-than-any-cabinet-member/#ixzz2UmxPEV4n)

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/b90229924ecd4c78a980abd8e4b44329-e1369158211929.jpg

Publicly released records show that embattled former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House at least 157 times during the Obomba administration, more recorded visits than even the most trusted members of the president’s Cabinet.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Obama-admin-visitors.jpg

Shulman’s extensive access to the White House first came to light during his testimony last week before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Shulman gave assorted answers when asked why he had visited the White House 118 times during the period that the IRS was targeting tea party and conservative nonprofits for extra scrutiny and delays on their tax-exempt applications.

By contrast, Shulman’s predecessor Mark Everson only visited the White House once during four years of service in the George W. Bush administration and compared the IRS’s remoteness from the president to “Siberia.” But the scope of Shulman’s White House visits — which strongly suggests coordination by White House officials in the campaign against the president’s political opponents — is even more striking in comparison to the publicly recorded access of cabinet members.

ELVIS
05-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Infowars (http://www.infowars.com/tea-party-strikes-back-at-irs/)

A defense for the Bill of Rights came alive yesterday as 25 Tea Party groups struck back at the Internal Revenue Service for the gross persecution of their rights.

http://static.infowars.com/2013/05/i/general/notfree.jpg

A constitutional law firm representing these groups sued the Internal Revenue Service and top Obama officials, claiming the IRS effectively denied their tax-exempt status by unlawfully delaying their applications. In its district court filing, the Washington-based American Center for Law and Justice accused the IRS of a “comprehensive, pervasive, invidious, and organized scheme” to violate the First and Fifth Amendments rights of Tea Party members in a spectacle of suppression more fitting to the Dark Ages.

“The IRS and the federal government are not going to get away with this unlawful targeting of conservative groups,” said Jay Sekulow, Chief Counsel of the ACLJ. “As this unconstitutional scheme continues even today, the only way to stop this flagrant and arrogant abuse of our clients’ rights is to file a federal lawsuit, which we have done. The lawsuit sends a very powerful message to the IRS and the Obama Administration – including the White House: Americans are not going to be bullied and intimidated by our government. They will not be subjected to unconstitutional treatment and unlawfully singled out and punished because of their ideological beliefs. Those responsible for this unprecedented intimidation ploy must be held accountable.”

The lawsuit accuses the IRS of not only violating the Bill of Rights, but also their very own rules and regulations, a sure sign of the unlawfulness creeping into the very foundation of our constitutional republic.

A constitutional republic worth fighting for, and these 25 Tea Party groups are doing so right now.

FORD
05-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Jay Sekulow??

Oh great..... Pat Robertson's puppet to the rescue. We're all "saved" now :rolleyes:

ELVIS
05-30-2013, 05:25 PM
What the fuck are you talking about ??

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 10:07 AM
On May 23, Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) specifically targeted IRS involvement in Obamacare as a rationale for fighting the program:

"And here’s another thing we shouldn’t be doing: handing over the administration of Obamacare to these folks. I mean, think about it. A deeply unpopular law being administered by an agency that’s so betrayed the public trust. Even the IRS’ staunchest defenders in this scandal describe their actions as a case of ‘horrible customer service.’ That’s the best they can say: ‘Horrible customer service.’ And now they’re going to be put in charge of a new trillion-dollar program? One that will give them access to all sorts of sensitive, deeply personal information? Well, that’s just what the Administration and congressional Democrats are about to let happen."

Link! (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/07/HOLD-Republicans-IRS-Obamacare)

Satan
06-08-2013, 01:58 PM
What the fuck are you talking about ??

Silly mortals can't do their own research.....

The American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ) is a public interest law firm in the United States based in Washington, D.C. and associated with Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The ACLJ, founded in 1990 by attorney and evangelical minister Pat Robertson, generally pursues Constitutional issues and conservative Christian ideals in courts of law. The leaders of the ACLJ also occasionally engage in public debates to present their perspective on popular legal and Constitutional issues.

The ACLJ arose in part as a counterweight to what its founders perceived as the more left leaning American Civil Liberties Union, an organization which Robertson has characterized generally as "hostile to traditional American values." The name and acronym, ACLJ, was chosen to contrast with the ACLU.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Who gives a fuck about that ??

Satan
06-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Mr. Presley, do you really think that Pat Robertson and the KKKoch brothers give a cherub's pink ass about your Constitutional rights??

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Mr. Presley, do you really think that Pat Robertson and the KKKoch brothers give a cherub's pink ass about your Constitutional rights??

I don't know nor do I care...

There are bigger fish to fry...