PDA

View Full Version : RED BULL Power Drinks..?

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 07:22 PM
DAVE DRINKS IT!!!

What is it ..I have never ever drank any of the power drinks the Elixirs..as they say. I am a Apple Juice and Vicodin, Kinda Guy.

Narcotics and some good juices.

So, after seeing DLR with a case of Red Bull on the kitchen table and 62 boxes of Pop Tarts. I wondered ?

Should I try this shit and is it better than synthetic morphones to easy my wreched body.

I have had one to two of the 8oz cans a day for the last two weeks and I seem to feel better about thinks. I also started smoking the Menthols again so, it could be that.

Meat Sugar, Caffeine, and Bile! Here is the list of the mains in RED BULL

Glucose
Like most popular soft drinks, Red Bull is largely sugar water. But don't count on its glucose to "give you wings," as the ad says. Multiple studies have debunked the so-called sugar high.

Taurine
Also known as 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, taurine was originally isolated from bull bile in 1827. Now made synthetically, it is the magical elixir said to bring out the kitesurfing extremophile in any Web-surfing nerd. Taurine's actual effects, while not as drastic as the hype, are pretty wide-ranging, even from the amount found in a single can: Not only is it an inhibitory neurotransmitter (in some cases acting as a mild sedative) and an age-defying antioxidant, it even has the potential to steady irregular heartbeats.

Glucuronolactone
Internet rumors claimed this was a Vietnam-era experimental drug that causes brain tumors. Luckily, that's not true. But don't crumple up your tinfoil hat yet — hardly anyone has looked into exactly what this stuff does. So little research has been done on glucuronolactone (and most of it 50 years ago) that almost all information about it is mere rumor. Users generally believe it fights fatigue and increases well-being, but that could turn out to be bull, too.

Caffeine
Ah, here are Red Bull's wings. All the things this drink is supposed to do for you — increase concentration and reaction speed, improve emotional state, and boost metabolism — are known effects of this white powder, a distant cousin of cocaine.

Niacin (niacinamide)
Also known as vitamin B-3, niacin increases so-called good cholesterol (HDL) by preventing the formation of triglycerides, making it a terrific cholesterol drug. Unfortunately, there isn't enough niacin here to have this benefit. And it's not even pure enough to give you the mild head rush dubbed the "niacin flush."

Sodium citrate
Commonly used as a preservative in soft drinks and spreadable cheeses, sodium citrate also helps convert glucose into lactic acid during exercise, producing a measurable effect on athletic performance. In at least one test, it shaved an average of 17 seconds off a 5K run.

Inositol
A carbohydrate found in animal muscle (sometimes called "meat sugar"), inositol is turning out to be a wonder drug that significantly reduces depression, panic attacks, agoraphobia, and obsessive- compulsive disorder. It might even be what makes whole grains effective cancer fighters. Instead of being a bit player in Red Bull (you'd need to drink as many as 360 cans a day to get its benefits), inositol probably deserves a drink of its own.

Monster Energy, what is it wich one is the best..?

Why am I 30 years behind this fenom..waited for the best to rise up ? what is best..for you..?

What are the Kids Drinking These Days..?

Should, I invest in that South Asian Ocean company that is making, Kelp Pellets...?

Can you people help me with a few comments on what works for you all... what is the, Jive Man..?

Any Comments Welcome.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Ed was drinking them every show as well....

The only time I drink Red Bull is if I'm driving for a few hours....

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Ed was drinking them every show as well....

The only time I drink Red Bull is if I'm driving for a few hours....

So You use it as a caffine stimulant as opposed to the Health Benifites some use it for...?

The They, Say ? It is good for you ..?

I will say I am not as irritable as when I would drink Coffee all day to keep functioning.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I don't need it jacking up my blood pressure....

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 07:37 PM
and ...Mountain Dew hurts my gut after I drink one that staight ascorbic acid is hell on my stomach I never drink that .

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I don't need it jacking up my blood pressure....

Same here..The Red Bull hasn't made me shaky.

Coyote
05-15-2013, 07:41 PM
I heard it's originally an aphrodisiac from Thailand.

Matt White
05-15-2013, 07:45 PM
High on the "DON'T LIST" for those of us who suffer from Kidney Stones....so NO FUCKING WAY for me!!!

Unchainme
05-15-2013, 07:52 PM
There race team pretty much owns formula 1 right now.

Seshmeister
05-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Last Thursday I had 8 cans of Red Bull.

It was manageable if a little unpleasant.

I had to stay awake for 48 hours for work reasons and it all worked out ok.

It's always amusing reading how fearful people are of stuff that has to go through the FDA and whatever but who when they were younger with more to lose smoked and snorted anything put in front of them...

Sarge
05-15-2013, 09:02 PM
I don't see why Dave drinks those. He seems conscious about his fitness.

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 09:36 PM
High on the "DON'T LIST" for those of us who suffer from Kidney Stones....so NO FUCKING WAY for me!!!

!!??...I thought those were caused by too much grtendon eating like from chicken fat and eating to close to the bone on chicken..calcium type thing..?

What in Red Bull causes that reaction the "Meat Fat" Inosutol..listed ....?

I am writing this only because I thought it was Chicken that caused the Kidney Stone issue...not beef connective tissues..?

FORD
05-15-2013, 09:36 PM
The best Red Bull drink was Red Bull Cola. Which sadly isn't available anymore, because somebody (probably from the corporate offices of either Coke or Pepsi) started a rumor that there was cocaine in it. Technically there were trace amounts.... just as there is in Coca-Cola. But the damage was done, and the product pulled from the shelves. (at least in the US. I hear it's still available in Europe)

Sucks too, it was good stuff. Less sweet than other colas, had all the energy "benefits" of Red Bull, and no high fructose corn poison, which is why I don't touch regular Red Bull.

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 09:40 PM
I heard it's originally an aphrodisiac from Thailand.

I haven't found myself at -The Neighbor Lady's Trailor Park Window -any more than normal. the last two weeks I have been using....but, she isn't from Thailand ?

She, from Finetown..lol

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 09:52 PM

Maybe they are a possitive..?? for some...I sure haven't liked the taste of most sodas the last 20 years or so.

I have a theory... the old wives tale or -Doctors Tale- ( taught in school) of 8 glasses of water a day is not the best for us, the water -wastes- washes all your nutrients away..you should work in a sports drink like Gatorade or something to keep some minerals (electrolytes) in the game.

I cut my Gatorade or sports drinks..(used them for years just never the elixirs ( Red Bull ) as mentioned in the first post) I cut them 50/50 with water so I don't get what I call -Bonked- ( over salted and over sugared).

I used to work so hard, that I burned everything daily. I maintained around 3000 calories a day food intake (for 30 years) but burned 5000 easy.. so, it was great, but I am slowing down now due to a lifetime of injuries and want the, best, most .. .....but may not be burning what all I intake.

So, I am looking around at all of this "bosting elixir jazz" for a intake that doesn't weigh 4 lbs in my gut...lol.

VAiN
05-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Vodka-Red Bulls are decent if you're looking to party for a while, and JagerBombs are always a good time - until the following day.

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 10:05 PM
I am being honest here I have never had a Red Bull or Monster Drink... ..even in the, "Bar Scenario"...booze mixers..?

I don't drink Yeager never have...I had some Maggenbitter (sp) when in Germay and got spoiled so Yeager Bombs may give that a shot..but yeager...no likie.

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 10:09 PM
The best Red Bull drink was Red Bull Cola. Which sadly isn't available anymore, because somebody (probably from the corporate offices of either Coke or Pepsi) started a rumor that there was cocaine in it. Technically there were trace amounts.... just as there is in Coca-Cola. But the damage was done, and the product pulled from the shelves. (at least in the US. I hear it's still available in Europe)

Sucks too, it was good stuff. Less sweet than other colas, had all the energy "benefits" of Red Bull, and no high fructose corn poison, which is why I don't touch regular Red Bull.

Your HFC's thread is awesome...I remember posting my anger in that, that Canada Dry Ginger Ale... that I used to love, had no Ginger in it anymore and within months they had a new add campian that it had Ginger back in the drink and it once again awesome.

I guess they heard us..lol.

I make a Ginger tea every now and then no sugar just the tea, good stuff.

FORD
05-15-2013, 10:20 PM
Your HFC's thread is awesome...I remember posting my anger in that, that Canada Dry Ginger Ale... that I used to love, had no Ginger in it anymore and within months they had a new add campian that it had Ginger back in the drink and it once again awesome.

I guess they heard us..lol.

I make a Ginger tea every now and then no sugar just the tea, good stuff.

Real Ginger Ale is great stuff. Very medicinal too.... my mom always kept it around during the winter months and "prescribed" it when I had a flu. Settled a sick stomach really well.

Of course that was before the Corn Poison bullshit. Good to see Canada Dry went back to real ginger, but unfortunately they're still using the MonSatan poison to sweeten it.

Fortunately, there are better alternatives.....

http://thomaskemper.com/themes/thomaskemper/images/bottles/home/ginger-ale.png

ELVIS
05-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Fluoride free purified water is the best thing to drink for energy...

FORD
05-15-2013, 10:34 PM
Not going to knock the importance of proper hydration, but I never got an energy boost from water alone.

VAiN
05-15-2013, 10:41 PM
I am being honest here I have never had a Red Bull or Monster Drink... ..even in the, "Bar Scenario"...booze mixers..?

I don't drink Yeager never have...I had some Maggenbitter (sp) when in Germay and got spoiled so Yeager Bombs may give that a shot..but yeager...no likie.

When done correctly the JagerBomb tastes like Dr.Pepper.. basically fill a pint glass 1/4 of the way, drop a shot glass of Jager and slam it. Oh, and be careful to not break your teeth - tilt the glass, not your head.

FORD
05-15-2013, 10:47 PM
When done correctly the JagerBomb tastes like Dr.Pepper.. basically fill a pint glass 1/4 of the way, drop a shot glass of Jager and slam it. Oh, and be careful to not break your teeth - tilt the glass, not your head.

Guess the one I tried wasn't made properly then. It tasted more like carbonated cough syrup.

clarathecarrot
05-15-2013, 11:15 PM

Been there got the T-Shirt..lol.

Back in the '90's we used to finish the nights drnking ( the last 4 hours..lol) with these things we called, Lunchboxes...Beer mug 1/2 full cheap pilsner of your choice drop a shot of Crown in it, then pour just a smidge of orange juice into the shot glass thru the beer and slam it.

Mmmm Mmmm good.

VAiN
05-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Been there got the T-Shirt..lol.

Back in the '90's we used to finish the nights drnking ( the last 4 hours..lol) with these things we called, Lunchboxes...Beer mug 1/2 full cheap pilsner of your choice drop a shot of Crown in it, then pour just a smidge of orange juice into the shot glass thru the beer and slam it.

Mmmm Mmmm good.

That doesn't sound half bad.. I'll try it.

VAiN
05-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Guess the one I tried wasn't made properly then. It tasted more like carbonated cough syrup.

The worst Jägerbomb is the pre-mixed one.. Takes the 'bomb' portion out of the equation.. It's just not the same.

FORD
05-15-2013, 11:49 PM
The worst Jägerbomb is the pre-mixed one.. Takes the 'bomb' portion out of the equation.. It's just not the same.

Yeah, I think that must have been the case. I don't remember a shot glass being in it. My friend was telling me "dude you gotta try this". I was less than impressed. Probably got the wrong bartender.

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 07:24 AM
The "energy" you get from these is mainly psychosomatic.

While caffeine IS a stimulant, it is hardly noticeable.

To get the amount of "energy" that people imagine a cup of coffee or even a Red Bull gives them, they'd have to consume such an amount that it would probably kill them.

That said, it CAN keep you going for a while longer, so it makes sense Dave would drink them before a show.

If you need to stay awake, the trick is to drink one just before you fall into that relaxed state that precedes your sleep. It MAY jolt you awake for long enough to surpass that state, thus keeping you awake for a few hours longer.

But it's not magical.

As an aside, it always gets me when I have 5 or 6 coffees to go with my whiskies & people drinking something with Red Bull - usually Vodka - ALL NIGHT, have the presence of mind to criticize me for ingesting too much caffeine.

Cheers! :beers:

envy_me
05-16-2013, 08:12 AM
DAVE DRINKS IT!!!

What is it ..I have never ever drank any of the power drinks the Elixirs..as they say. I am a Apple Juice and Vicodin, Kinda Guy.

Narcotics and some good juices.

So, after seeing DLR with a case of Red Bull on the kitchen table and 62 boxes of Pop Tarts. I wondered ?

Any Comments Welcome.

Celsius is the thing!!! Much better then Red Bull, and by better I mean stronger :)

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 08:13 AM
More poisonous, you mean ??

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Celsius is the thing!!! Much better then Red Bull, and by better I mean stronger :)

I'll give it a go The research sais the Celcius Drink containes all the usual clients ..Caffine, Taurine, Grandoctoloncotongomongo..BING BANG BOOM Whazzah..! or whattever the top three in most of these drinks are.

But, it adds Ginger Root extract and a few other Natural Ingredients that I found possibly a good thing. That are not in most other drinks of this nature.

If it is priced out of my range of want....need and desire... I will try it and then probably go back to Red Bull wich is still way to high for what it is.

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 09:42 AM
What we need is -Mezro- in here didn't he manage or work at or own or was going to own a GNC or something..he worked out and was a self described body beautiful... kinda guy.

Those type of cats ( when not spraying each other with orange glow, body tan shit) usually know all about this shit, what is best and what not to waste time on.

I studied alot of Nutritional back and forth jazz over the years used to write everything down that I ate then would look up cal Kcal vit fat and such of what I had throught the day, supplimented with 8 or 9 vitamins ...but never really turned the corner of making it priority one......or have I ever used roids or those powdered whey drinks ...whey and soy jazz.. have way to much estrogen in it.

Give me a 12 oz T-Bone and a baked Potatoe please and real butter with some of that quality Wisconsin Cheese please..lol. anyday...

envy_me
05-16-2013, 09:48 AM
I'll give it a go The research sais the Celcius Drink containes all the usual clients ..Caffine, Taurine, Grandoctoloncotongomongo..BING BANG BOOM Whazzah..! or whattever the top three in most of these drinks are.

But, it adds Ginger Root extract and a few other Natural Ingredients that I found possibly a good thing. That are not in most other drinks of this nature.

If it is priced out of my range of want....need and desire... I will try it and then probably go back to Red Bull wich is still way to high for what it is.

They both contain similar things, but Celsius is stronger. For example it has 2.5 ggr more coffeine then Red Bull, which is a lot. Also it doesn't have any sugar and the ginger root is there. Everybody I know that has tried Celsius say that it gives much more effect then Redbull.
I sometimes drink Celsius (not if I'm gonna work the day after cause I can't sleep if I drink it) but I have never drank Redbull, just tasted it. So I can't compare the two.

WARF
05-16-2013, 10:01 AM
I drink RIP IT! Energy Drinks... The Stinger Mo tastes exactly like MONSTER but is always $.99

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kUsIIyWoNZk/ThWsJ2mseGI/AAAAAAAAAJY/BcdzBdiMG_M/s1600/rip-it-sting-er-mo-energy-drink.jpg

All of the flavors taste good and have the same ingredients as monster, but more Caffeine!

Now they got a Java Mite coffee one as well

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qdDjtRCZCgk/UQ89qNvgu_I/AAAAAAAACgY/eH2LtVbyZvY/s1600/IMG_20130203_223429.jpg

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 11:14 AM

Dave is not so concerned about his fitness as he is about looking good and being able to do the stage and marshal arts moves. Look at his house. He has no furniture so he can dance and move around. Why? That's why he likes to do and he managed to make a living out of doing it.

Dave isn't so much into maximizing his health as he is about balance. He will eat a balanced meal low in carbs and fat and then have a cigarette and was the nicotine resin down with some Jack. He's always been that way. The thing is, he probably cut the cocaine out of his diet plan.

I've just decided the guys in Van Halen really are insane. They are nuts. The one redeeming quality they do have is they take what they bring to the band seriously and they are good at what they do. The problem with the band is anyone who's last name isn't Van Halen is expendable. They would still stab Dave in the back at anytime on a whim. Nothing has changed. If you can see them live and want to spend the money to do so then go for it. I've pretty much lost interest in it.

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
I drink RIP IT! Energy Drinks... The Stinger Mo tastes exactly like MONSTER but is always $.99[/img]

All of the flavors taste good and have the same ingredients as monster, but more Caffeine!

I will pick it up today and see what the who hah is aboot.

I am however looking for the easy out or in... so, to speak.. who, has been thru the shit and knows wich way is up.

I ain't gonna try them all it's like hey that guy over there has the bad smack...who got the good shit...fix me up..lol

Fix The Gap!®©™
Drink The Gap!®©™
Slake My Thirst Gap!®©™

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Dave is not so concerned about his fitness as he is about looking good and being able to do the stage and marshal arts moves. Look at his house. He has no furniture so he can dance and move around. Why? That's why he likes to do and he managed to make a living out of doing it.

Dave isn't so much into maximizing his health as he is about balance. He will eat a balanced meal low in carbs and fat and then have a cigarette and was the nicotine resin down with some Jack. He's always been that way. The thing is, he probably cut the cocaine out of his diet plan.

I've just decided the guys in Van Halen really are insane. They are nuts. The one redeeming quality they do have is they take what they bring to the band seriously and they are good at what they do. The problem with the band is anyone who's last name isn't Van Halen is expendable. They would still stab Dave in the back at anytime on a whim. Nothing has changed. If you can see them live and want to spend the money to do so then go for it. I've pretty much lost interest in it.

Everyone has some issue especially the ones who act like they don't, you know that...?

I have always thought of VH and DLR and the, "associated things" to be just some dudes who are like everyone else baut lay it down real well musically.

I wouldn't write off the issues CVH has as detrimental to my appreeciation of what it is all about.

They ain't Orenthal James types....that dude is a freak.

CVH issues kinda not so monumental.

Monumental Gap!®©™

envy_me
05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
I ain't gonna try them all it's like hey that guy over there has the bad smack...who got the good shit...fix me up..lol

Fix The Gap!®©™
Drink The Gap!®©™
Slake My Thirst Gap!®©™

Start with mine, start with mine, start with mine... :jumping0011:

envy_me
05-16-2013, 11:56 AM
I drink RIP IT! Energy Drinks... The Stinger Mo tastes exactly like MONSTER but is always $.99

I don't know if we have that one here. Have to check it out.

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 11:59 AM
I am waiting for Shakie to line up himself in a thread with..HEY Stop it with the, Gap Shit!®©™

Going on to long ...months now..This Gap!®©™

Get over The Gap!®©™
Stop Gap!®©™
Enough With The Gap Allready!®©™
Too Much Gap!®©™
Can't We all Just Get Over The Gap!®©™

:lolz:

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Start with mine, start with mine, start with mine... :jumping0011:

I went by CVS to see actually...... going to try Wallgreens my next out and about today.

ashstralia
05-16-2013, 12:06 PM
i went through a phase a few years ago where i drank a couple of 'v's before a gig.

but now if i want a caffeine hit, i just go for a double shot flat white... lavazza preferably.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(drink)

envy_me
05-16-2013, 12:10 PM
i went through a phase a few years ago where i drank a couple of 'v's before a gig.

but now if i want a caffeine hit, i just go for a double shot flat white... lavazza preferably.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(drink)

Don't you need alcohol before a gig? I'd need it :)

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:10 PM
To be honest. I'm more interested in these little Dave Show things Dave has been doing than Van Halen. Eddie hasn't written anything earth shattering for years. I find Dave just going over to Japan winging it more interesting. I mean the guy really does kind of live the James Bond lifestyle. Very Rock and roll. Most people don't have the talent or the will to pull it off and end up in a cubicle somewhere.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-16-2013, 12:11 PM

we would all need it before one of ash's gigs... :hee:

just kidding!!! :baaa:

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:12 PM

I didn't know you were in a band. What instrument do you play?

envy_me
05-16-2013, 12:16 PM
I didn't know you were in a band. What instrument do you play?

"I'd need it" as in I would need it. As a condition, if I was in a band I would need a drink before going on stage. I didn't say I need it in present.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Not going to knock the importance of proper hydration, but I never got an energy boost from water alone.

Water isn't a carbohydrate. If you are going to be running a race it's good to eat some pasta about 40 minute to a half hour before and then eat some sugar right before you start. My swim coach used to make us squirt honey into our mouths and swallow it right before we made our lap run. You want to be hydrated.

I used to volunteer with the search and rescue around here and one of the biggest problems I found is people weren't hydrating themselves and they were getting heat stroke. Water is the best thing to drink for hydration. Without it your body starts to systematically shut down.

DLR Bridge
05-16-2013, 12:21 PM
"I'd need it" as in I would need it. As a condition, if I was in a band I would need a drink before going on stage. I didn't say I need it in present.

Please forgive Nitro. Swedish is his first language. :yo:

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:22 PM

To deal with the stage fright? I hear you don't want to bother an entertainer before a show. They go into a real intense mental area and they are keyed up. Even the ones who have done it for years.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Please forgive Nitro. Swedish is his first language. :yo:

Actually I don't have my contacts in so I'm lucky I could make sense of any of it.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:26 PM
I know something all of us need and all of us wants.

WARF
05-16-2013, 12:32 PM
I am waiting for Shakie to line up himself in a thread with..HEY Stop it with the, Gap Shit!®©™

Going on to long ...months now..This Gap!®©™

Get over The Gap!®©™
Stop Gap!®©™
Enough With The Gap Allready!®©™
Too Much Gap!®©™
Can't We all Just Get Over The Gap!®©™

:lolz:

MIND THE FOOT FACE GAP®©™

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Sp-Su-05--Sarah-Jessica-Parker-gap-130851_372_500.jpg

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 12:34 PM
To be honest. I'm more interested in these little Dave Show things Dave has been doing than Van Halen. Eddie hasn't written anything earth shattering for years. I find Dave just going over to Japan winging it more interesting. I mean the guy really does kind of live the James Bond lifestyle. Very Rock and roll. Most people don't have the talent or the will to pull it off and end up in a cubicle somewhere.

I just don't want Ed to -NEED- to put something out ..I -NEED- him to -WANT- too..then and only then will he and it will be good, bet on that.

I also liked your take on the Roth Show..Dave tells a great tale..and he should, storytellers are hard to find and don't need to be looked upon as historical landmarks, to earn my respect.

ashstralia
05-16-2013, 12:39 PM
To deal with the stage fright? I hear you don't want to bother an entertainer before a show. They go into a real intense mental area and they are keyed up. Even the ones who have done it for years.

as long as all the gear's working and we get a short soundcheck, i'm all good.
the stagefright was pretty intense in the early days though, and i would smash a few beers right before going onstage; but you just learn to deal with it. these days i'll drink or not just depending on how i feel on the day.

one thing that gets me everytime though; always, always in the car on the way to the show i get a nagging feeling that i've forgotten some vital piece of gear/cable/whatever... but i never have. you get really inventive at dealing with problems after a while.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:47 PM
The only thing that bothers me is having to do a song live that we didn't have time to get down real great in practice. Then of course if you are getting paid for a gig you are a bit more concerned. The worst was having to play recitals as a kid and be judged.

Cables seem to be the things that get forgotten. Then you have the other bands that accuse you of stealing their cables so they can steal yours. I finally color coded all our cables so they look different so there is no question they are ours.

ashstralia
05-16-2013, 12:52 PM
hearing you there, nitro. between the 5 of us we have enough cables and power leads for 3 bands! :biggrin:

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:53 PM
I just don't want Ed to -NEED- to put something out ..I -NEED- him to -WANT- too..then and only then will he and it will be good, bet on that.

I also liked your take on the Roth Show..Dave tells a great tale..and he should, storytellers are hard to find and don't need to be looked upon as historical landmarks, to earn my respect.

If I have to ask myself "Is this entertaining?" then it's not entertaining. You should just enjoy it as a natural result of experiencing it. I watch those Roth Shows and it's pretty entertaining. Frankly, I watch the current Van Halen and I find myself getting bored from it. I'm kind of like. Yeah I've heard this all before. Those guys look old. For old farts they are still doing pretty good. But there is no magic or WOW! factor to it for me.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 12:58 PM
hearing you there, nitro. between the 5 of us we have enough cables and power leads for 3 bands! :biggrin:

Even the other band members say your cables are theirs. I broke down and bought me a Dimarzio cable with gold shielding and see through insulation. My bass is a gold top so it matches. There is no question that is my guitar cable. My cable matches my bass. They call me Goldfinger now. LOL!

ashstralia
05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
we share all our stuff anyway, the theory is we're all gonna be in the same place at the same time. your cable, my cable?

don't really matter, as long as everyone has one!

back on topic, red bull makes me queasy.

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Ok here be da scoop!

I went to 3 different places CVS Wallgreens and Quick Trip to find Celicius..... or the Rip It... WARF was on aboot..nadda nope zilch nutt'n honey..nowhere ain't gonna happen..

But... I tried a Monster Energy Drink ( had to have something MAN!! fix me daddy..lol)that is a Coffee thing tastes ok but just like a cappuccino ina can I'll pass go get a real Capp if I want that ..it wasn't bad though like a iced coffe kinda thing.

Next suggestion..??

I will try to google the drinks I couldn't find and add a search criteria of -Local-...and see what pops up.

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 03:45 PM
we share all our stuff anyway, the theory is we're all gonna be in the same place at the same time. your cable, my cable?

don't really matter, as long as everyone has one!

back on topic, red bull makes me queasy.

I have almost lost it when other companies have used my shit I has taken years for me to aquire these things I call mine and it ain't your buddy...but construction is different than perhaps a band.

Below I digress...
One assmunch I know started a hardwood flooring company by driving by his old employers crew (that trained him for years) and stole out of the back of the van about 10K $ worth of equipment ..two pieces and drove away.

I worked for him for three months back in 1992.. until I found out what a shit head he was he would leave town a week or 3 days to hunt and fish the first time I dealt with it but the 5th and 6th I had it...he would.. make me run the whole she banga bang deal with builders and it wasn't my job...after three months I had to kick his ass in his front yard one morning in front of his wife and kids to get him to fuck off ..he asked for it.

Can I borrow your this or that on a job site would generally lead to my shit becoming part of some other mother fuckers toolbox and what chance have I to see that plumber again...0..

Seshmeister
05-16-2013, 06:40 PM

He still smokes and drinks too which is no mean feat at his age in his industry.

I think he goes for the work hard play hard thing.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 06:50 PM
The energy drinks work if you want to stay awake. The way I feel about it is you really don't need that stuff if you get some decent sleep, eat right, and get some exercise. I can wake up in the morning and get going without drinking anything. I have seen people who literally can't function without some morning coffee in them. They run on a constant buzz of caffeine all day and then come off of it with evening cocktails. It's basically running on uppers and downers.

Seshmeister
05-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Which is fine if that's what you want to do.

Some key health factoids.

Everyone dies.

50% of people in their 80s have dementia.

What you die of is around 30% based on your lifestyle, 70% on your genes.

The whole thing is a crapshoot, you can modify the odds in your favor some but not that much.

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 07:06 PM
The energy drinks work if you want to stay awake. The way I feel about it is you really don't need that stuff if you get some decent sleep, eat right, and get some exercise. I can wake up in the morning and get going without drinking anything. I have seen people who literally can't function without some morning coffee in them. They run on a constant buzz of caffeine all day and then come off of it with evening cocktails. It's basically running on uppers and downers.

That's the psychosomatic effect I was talking about.

They THINK that coffee is a magical drink that instantly wakes them up & it does... because they believe it.

Like I said, it'd have to be an insane amount of caffeine to physically achieve that. They'd just die from poisoning first.

For fuck's sake, caffeine can wake you up because it fucks up your system. You know what else keeps you awake at night? Heartburns.

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 07:08 PM

Everyone dies.

The whole thing is a crapshoot, you can modify the odds in your favor some but not that much.

Not that I'm doubting you, but... do you usually get all dressed up & visit a laboratory on Sundays?

By the way, your people have started invading my country AGAIN. I had lunch yesterday with a lovely couple & their lady friend. They claimed to be Scottish, but I didn't believe them.

I could understand every word.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 07:21 PM
That's the psychosomatic effect I was talking about.

They THINK that coffee is a magical drink that instantly wakes them up & it does... because they believe it.

Like I said, it'd have to be an insane amount of caffeine to physically achieve that. They'd just die from poisoning first.

For fuck's sake, caffeine can wake you up because it fucks up your system. You know what else keeps you awake at night? Heartburns.

I think it was the US Navy that did this in training with Navy Seals. They gave them strength pills and they took them everyday in the morning. Then they took the pills away and the SEALS couldn't do what they could with the pills. Then they said the pills were placebos. They were just demonstrating the power of the mind over the body if you believe something.

I'm the same with caffeine. I can drink coffee and then go right to sleep. It takes something like a big ass energy drink to keep me awake.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 07:24 PM

Everyone dies.

I come from good gene stock so I want to take care of myself.

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 07:25 PM
I think it was the US Navy that did this in training with Navy Seals. They gave them strength pills and they took them everyday in the morning. Then they took the pills away and the SEALS couldn't do what they could with the pills. Then they said the pills were placebos. They were just demonstrating the power of the mind over the body if you believe something.

I'm the same with caffeine. I can drink coffee and then go right to sleep. It takes something like a big ass energy drink to keep me awake.

Yep.

Same goes for oysters.

Aphrodisiac? Well, no wonder! If you go out on a date & order oysters, she'll be giggling like a schoolgirl, all sorts of things running through her mind. THAT is the aphrodisiac.

I sometimes drink a nice, strong cup of coffee just before I hit the sack. Works best in the afternoon. I sleep like a baby.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 07:27 PM
For me it's the woman that is the aphrodisiac not what we are eating. Hell I'm horny all the time so I can't tell if oysters make a difference or not. I never liked the cold slimy things anyways.

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Nah, people BELIEVE that they're aphrodisiac, so they start thinking about sex just by looking at them.

What happens when you think about sex?

Nah, I'm sure it was the oysters.

People believe in all sorts of funny shit just because they were taught that way.

It's ridiculous.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Oysters kind of look like little vaginas.

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 07:36 PM
I wouldn't know, never been near an oyster.

I wonder if that's what started the aphrodisiac myth?

FORD
05-16-2013, 07:43 PM
For me it's the woman that is the aphrodisiac not what we are eating. Hell I'm horny all the time so I can't tell if oysters make a difference or not. I never liked the cold slimy things anyways.

Don't eat 'em raw... too much of a food poisoning risk anyway. Just throw the fuckers on the grill, and when their shells pop open, that means they're done.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 07:45 PM
I wouldn't know, never been near an oyster.

I wonder if that's what started the aphrodisiac myth?

I used to go down to the San Fransisco bay area all the time and my brother lived there. He always wanted to go to this sea food place that had an oyster bar. They served raw oysters on the half shell. He loved those things. I never saw him go horny crazy thank god.

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 07:47 PM
I used to go down to the San Fransisco bay area all the time and my brother lived there. He always wanted to go to this sea food place that had an oyster bar. They served raw oysters on the half shell. He loved those things. I never saw him go horny crazy thank god.

Wait, you used to go to an Oyster Bar? In SAN FRANCISCO?

Nope. Got nothing. Can't think of anything.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Don't eat 'em raw... too much of a food poisoning risk anyway. Just throw the fuckers on the grill, and when their shells pop open, that means they're done.

Sounds good to me. I don't like to really eat raw anything after I saw tape worms, round worms, and flukes in biology class. I might trust a high end sushi chef with raw fish. Steak tar tar? I'm sorry. I'm not touching the stuff.

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Wait, you used to go to an Oyster Bar? In SAN FRANCISCO?

Nope. Got nothing. Can't think of anything.

Yeah. No feaky deeks made a move on me though. Lot's of crabs in San Fransisco too.

Coyote
05-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Oysters kind of look like little vaginas.

Soooo... Does that mean "Blue Öyster Cult" has something to do with the "blue waffle syndrome"?

Anonymous
05-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Yeah. No feaky deeks made a move on me though.

Were you relieved but at the same time, a tiny bit disappointed?

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 08:08 PM
Soooo... Does that mean "Blue Öyster Cult" has something to do with the "blue waffle syndrome"?

I've heard of blue crabs but not blue oysters. Don't fear the reaper and give it more cowbell!

Nitro Express
05-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Were you relieved but at the same time, a tiny bit disappointed?

San Fransisco has it's different districts and they are all different. I mostly hung with chinese people there. We were hanging in the northern part and not in the castro district.

Coyote
05-16-2013, 08:12 PM
I've heard of blue crabs but not blue oysters. Don't fear the reaper and give it more cowbell!

Go Go Godzilla!

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 08:33 PM
I like raw oysters and I like them cooked as in Oysters Rockefeller I'll eat 2 doz either way throw down some fine beer and it just right sometimes. Iisn't a aphrodacc afrodakk ( however you aplel that wurd)..they do however increase testoterone and that is a good thing when banging the babes.

I am worried about the Ima...he said "Coffee" is,, psy..spy Phy sike itricalll mphizzikeatrically ( however you splel that wurd) only in your mind..

\Next he will be telling us that food is unreal and has no benifite to your life.

I wonder if he thinks Booze creates no reaction either..?

Wierd,,,, ..?

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Throwing synthetic chemicals down your neck without knowing jack shit about them hardly seems intelligent...

It's carbonated high fructose corn poison water or carbonated aspertame poison water with caffiene and other synthetic vitamins...

What do you think happens to that cyanide molecule that's left over in your body from that high dose of cheap synthetic B12 ??

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 08:38 PM
I think you freaks are more impressed with fancy advertising and the pretty can with cool looking words printed on it...

It's garbage for the sheep to consume...

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Possibly true Elvis but I am mainly in this thread trying to figure out who uses this for the physical benifites as in the body healing attributes they claim these new compounds produce or do people simply use this stuff as a cool three coffees in a small can, Caffine High...like speed.

I haven't figured out yet if I feel beter and think cleared due to increased endorphins (sp) that are produce by a Caffine Rush..or am I actually repairing torn tissues, brain and body due to the complex NUCLEAR WASTE compounds contained within the juices.

I am not sold by the fancy can or the HYPE or the peer presure to play along. I waited 30 years before trying these and will form a opinion, as to how it helped or hindered my performance.

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Throwing synthetic chemicals down your neck without knowing jack shit about them hardly seems intelligent...

It's carbonated high fructose corn poison water or carbonated aspertame poison water with caffiene and other synthetic vitamins...

What do you think happens to that cyanide molecule that's left over in your body from that high dose of cheap synthetic B12 ??

I may be better for you than that RO explosive diarhrea and piss that 5 million people put in the water system today that comes out of your tap.

That is generally the reason I shy away from any water I haven't filtered myself or that hasn't been added to booze.

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Right...

I either add minerals to distilled water or I drink purified water...

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Possibly true Elvis but I am mainly in this thread trying to figure out who uses this for the physical benifites as in the body healing attributes they claim these new compounds produce or do people simply use this stuff as a cool three coffees in a small can, Caffine High...like speed.

There are no body healing attribuTes in ANY energy drink, PERIOD!

If there is anything good for you in those drinks, it's in ineffective, miniscule amounts at best...

They do give you a rush and a pick-me-up and I like an occasional Diet Rock Star, very occasional...

But there's nothing in one of those cans that I would consider "good" for you in any way...

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:38 PM
And in my further opinion and experience, the claims made by energy drink companies are about as legitimate as Big Pharma claims...

Which is about the same or slightly better (in tightly controlled studies) than placebo, which is thin air...

:elvis:

Seshmeister
05-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Are you saying that you think caffeine only has a placebo effect?

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:48 PM
No, caffeine is a real stimulant...

clarathecarrot
05-16-2013, 09:50 PM
I can dig all that but lemmie see what i can get out of all of this and maybe I will use the stuff to just skip a meal yet have some sugar calories to burn.

I haven't actually had a lunch in over 20 years at or durring working days, it weighs me down and I can't bend over so I drag down and am tired around 3 pm and I need to kick it a little longer.

If I use it as a tool am I a slave to the hype.?

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:50 PM
That's "syntheticcaffeine" in energy drinks, BTW...

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:52 PM
I can dig all that but lemmie see what i can get out of all of this and maybe I will use the stuff to just skip a meal yet have some sugar calories to burn.

I haven't actually had a lunch in over 20 years at or durring working days, it weighs me down and I can't bend over so I drag down and am tired around 3 pm and I need to kick it a little longer.

If I use it as a tool am I a slave to the hype.?

Slave...

Try a small amount of lean animal protein and water...

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Or a couple soft boiled eggs and water...

ELVIS
05-16-2013, 09:55 PM
You need a small amount of something like that that will stick to your ribs...

Sensible Shoes
05-16-2013, 11:28 PM
The first and only time I drank Red Bull ( because I was driving a marathon and needed to stay awake), I had to get out of my van and shit and piss on the side of the road. Good and sick, it got me.

ELVIS
05-17-2013, 07:32 AM
No, it's good for you...;)

Anonymous
05-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Caffeine IS a stimulant, like I said before... but its REAL, physical effects are nowhere near what people make them out to be.

Alcohol can be a funny thing. As long as your mind is VERY busy, it can keep you from getting drunk.

For a time, of course. As soon as you relax, though, it'll hit you. Hard.

You can read about my experience with that (http://www.davidleerothfans.com/board/showthread.php?630-Strangest-drinking-story&p=11835#post11835)in this thread (http://www.davidleerothfans.com/board/showthread.php?630-Strangest-drinking-story&p=11835&viewfull=1#post11835).

Anonymous
05-17-2013, 09:09 AM
The first and only time I drank Red Bull ( because I was driving a marathon and needed to stay awake), I had to get out of my van and shit and piss on the side of the road. Good and sick, it got me.

Oh god, that's hot.

Did you tape it? Can I watch it?

clarathecarrot
05-18-2013, 04:36 PM
So I am working for this lady..hard..like a MAN.. that's what I am...FUCK'NRITE!©®™

And she comes back from this Walkies©®™ you see, wearing these, How, How, How.. shorts like that lycra nylon thing the short boxers with a inner lining like a bathing suit ...I know you like it like that.

So, I am like a outside man..lives in the barn works for Mrs Ellie..kinda man.... and we are talking about the work..and she looks me in the eyes, all sweaty ...you know... like that.

Because she is HOTT©®™with two TT's like Paris Hilton sais..two TT's.

Takes both of her hands palms facing towards her body finger outstreached with her thumbs pointing at her belly botton...now Dig©®™ this.

She runs her thumbs down down down the inner part of her pussy fur area...slides her thumbs inside the shorts jams her theumbnails together on the top of her pussy...drives her thumbs downward grabs the inner lining of her short and pulls it all down like three inches to like remove the all bunched up feeling ..all the while looking me in the eyes and SNAP©®™ she lets go and the inner lining Snaps Back©®™ against her pussy.like SNAP!!!©®™

My conversation stopped for at least 40 seconds and we were just looking at each other and I just started talking aboot bizzy again... cause I got work to do.

PUSSY GAP CRACK SNAP!!!©®™

SPANDEX MELTING PUSSY FUR DOUBLE THUMB ..SNAP!!©®™

So, I wanna dedicate this... to one little lady and her super hot whattever the fuck it is cause I want in.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-18-2013, 04:38 PM
sooooo.....?

PETE'S BROTHER
05-18-2013, 04:40 PM
how could she look in your eyes while you are watchin' the PUSSY GAP CRACK SNAP!!!©®™

clarathecarrot
05-18-2013, 04:42 PM
sooooo.....?

Well. isn't it obvious the Red Bull©®™ is working....unh hhhuhhuhuuhh..

ELVIS
05-19-2013, 06:11 AM
No, you struck out...

clarathecarrot
05-19-2013, 10:00 AM
No, you struck out...

NO, CHICKS DIG ME FUCK'NRITE!©®™
KNOW, CHICKS DIG ME GAPTAP FUCK'NRITE!©®™
NO CHICKS,.................NO, CHICKS DIG ME GAP TAP FUCK'NRITE!©®™

Got two more weeks of work left there gotta git Paid first...you see I been thru this before....job completed, money in hand..then the Sas,.. ass sas

SAS'ASS'SAFACTION, CHICKS DIG ME FUCK'NRITE!©®™

SPANDEX MELTING PUSSY FUR DOUBLE THUMB ..GAP SNAP!!©®™

(stolen Icon,,, see are tee ehmm... thingy...!!©®™)

USE THE GAP©®™

It is all a moot beat the Red Bull is Working.

Nickdfresh
05-19-2013, 11:03 AM
You're better off taking vitamins (especially B6 & B12) and ginseng than drinking that shit...

ELVIS
05-19-2013, 11:57 AM
You need more than that...

Vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants work in concert...

They're not nearly as effective individually...

clarathecarrot
05-19-2013, 01:06 PM
I took a B - Complex for awhile and got little or nothing out of it however I did take a B-6 alone pill, and it was some improvement in red blood cell creation or should I say if that is what it does the oxygen exchange ..I got some benifit.

I feel better when i take a Multi Vit also...I take Centrum Senior...got a free bottle once andit has what I need I guess.

I don't do well with heavy Iron Suppliments though.

envy_me
05-19-2013, 01:10 PM
I take only B12. I probably shouldn't take B6. The last thing I need is more of the red blood platelets. I recently maneged to lower those, since I had too many.

Sensible Shoes
05-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Oh god, that's hot.

Did you tape it? Can I watch it?

Of course not. Although I was illuminated in the headlights, thanks to my driving companion who thought it was immensely funny. There. I am a constant source of TMI while I am drinking. Enjoy.

clarathecarrot
05-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Well. isn't it obvious the Red Bull©®™ is working....unh hhhuhhuhuuhh..

More proof the RedBull©®™ is working and things are looking FUCK"NRITE!!©®™

The Kristy, made a post today.

I am going to chug one in her honor. ( tomorrow at work )

I am telling you it's the Red Bull..and the menthols did I mention I started smoking The Menthols©®™ again...?

ELVIS
05-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Dude...

The RockStar drinks are way superior to Dead Bull...

BTW...

FORD
05-21-2013, 12:18 AM
Dude...

The RockStar drinks are way superior to Dead Bull...

BTW...

Actually it's pretty much the same shit, but I wouldn't touch RockStar because it's owned by Savage Weiner and his kid. And I wouldn't give that lunatic any money, even if he put actual sugar in his drinks (or stevia in the diet versions)

Now on the other hand, this is some good shit.......

http://www.energyfiend.com/wp-content/uploads/guru.jpg

Kristy
05-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Most of that shit is banned in Europe for causing heart attacks. Only pussies and Sean White drink that paint thinner/regurgitated horse urine.

FORD
05-21-2013, 01:00 AM
And yet they still have (mostly natural) Red Bull Cola in Europe.... what a horrible irony.

http://sarcasticbite.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/red-bull-cola-300x300.jpg

Nitro Express
05-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Red Bull and Pop Tarts. Well when you give up cocaine you do need to replace it with something.

ELVIS
05-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Actually it's pretty much the same shit, but I wouldn't touch RockStar because it's owned by Savage Weiner and his kid. And I wouldn't give that lunatic any money, even if he put actual sugar in his drinks (or stevia in the diet versions)

Now on the other hand, this is some good shit.......

http://www.energyfiend.com/wp-content/uploads/guru.jpg

I don't care who the fuck owns what when I buy a product...

RockStar drinks taste best, period !!

Satan himself could make the shit and I would still enjoy a RockStar Green Apple SuperSour on occasion...

Awesome stuff...

:elvis:

Satan
05-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Satan myself would know better than to put high fructose corn poison in it. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d040.gif

Nickdfresh
05-21-2013, 05:36 PM
You need more than that...

Vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants work in concert...

They're not nearly as effective individually...

I don't disagree, usually just solved by taking your vitamins with meals...

ELVIS
05-21-2013, 08:55 PM
No way...

clarathecarrot
05-25-2013, 07:54 PM
So, I was like this then ..no. no. no. just like that

Then you know well and good..... well and good, I was just like this!

and you sweet lovely mother fuckers must now i wanted to be no where but here...that's right bitches

That's right .....it all just goes to show,... dohnn dohnnn jus dohnn matter what you do or who you see......The Red Bull. is working.

Love me tonight!

Don't talk about tomorrow......yeah that's it......

clarathecarrot
05-30-2013, 09:53 AM
I am a USER USING FIX ME MAN!!!! AMP ENERGY Active Orange AMP ENERGY the Active Orange...liked it ok tasted like a Fanta Orange but with much more powedered citric acid ( sodium citrate, what they all mothers frakkers, use these days to make something taste orangie or tart) wich I don't like at all I felt no real list as they say and found it refreshing as a drink other that your average soda.

It contanins in order of appearance the usual suspects...I believe it is a Pepsi Product...

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM CITRATE, TAURINE, GUARANA SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE...etc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was using man had to have the STUFF got my fix with..NOS Loaded Cherry.

I liked this alot tasted like black cherry soda, but had the Nuclear Fallout taste of the Red Bull, you know that Crandock Gradonium Metal grandiferantonium synthetic, whattever that shit is... I was looking for.

As for both of these the can was too large. I like the smaller cans of the, Red Bull style...the lager than normal soda can makes me feel wierd it is like less shit to get me where I need to be so they just put it in a larger can...big..... it didn't fit right in my hand ....didn't like the largeness big and thick not used to it...?? have I told you about my fear of horses...don't know where it comes from...?

I believe this is a Coca Cola product

It containes...I liked the large per volum amounts of acacia and B-6 of this drink...best of the 2. I got a buzz felt better...

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium hexametaphosphate (preservative), caffeine, taurine, natural flavors, acacia, potassium sorbate (preservative), glycerol ester of rosin, l-theanine, sucralose, yellow 5, calcium disodium edta (preservative), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), yellow 6, guarana, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)...etc...

Angel
05-30-2013, 10:22 AM
Had a 3 hour exam at the end of the day yesterday. My power drink? Water.

ELVIS
05-30-2013, 10:38 AM
Now, try a Rockstar and a Monster...

envy_me
05-30-2013, 10:40 AM
I am a USER USING FIX ME MAN!!!! AMP ENERGY Active Orange AMP ENERGY the Active Orange...liked it ok tasted like a Fanta Orange but with much more powedered citric acid ( sodium citrate, what they all mothers frakkers, use these days to make something taste orangie or tart) wich I don't like at all I felt no real list as they say and found it refreshing as a drink other that your average soda.

It contanins in order of appearance the usual suspects...I believe it is a Pepsi Product...

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM CITRATE, TAURINE, GUARANA SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE...etc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was using man had to have the STUFF got my fix with..NOS Loaded Cherry.

I liked this alot tasted like black cherry soda, but had the Nuclear Fallout taste of the Red Bull, you know that Crandock Gradonium Metal grandiferantonium synthetic, whattever that shit is... I was looking for.

As for both of these the can was too large. I like the smaller cans of the, Red Bull style...the lager than normal soda can makes me feel wierd it is like less shit to get me where I need to be so they just put it in a larger can...big..... it didn't fit right in my hand ....didn't like the largeness big and thick not used to it...?? have I told you about my fear of horses...don't know where it comes from...?

I believe this is a Coca Cola product

It containes...I liked the large per volum amounts of acacia and B-6 of this drink...best of the 2. I got a buzz felt better...

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium hexametaphosphate (preservative), caffeine, taurine, natural flavors, acacia, potassium sorbate (preservative), glycerol ester of rosin, l-theanine, sucralose, yellow 5, calcium disodium edta (preservative), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), yellow 6, guarana, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)...etc...

I wanna try that Amp thing. I love orange flavour.

Did you find Celsius yet?

ELVIS
05-30-2013, 11:12 AM
Amp is orange soda made by Pepsico with nothing good...

ELVIS
05-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Celcius is a superior product, BTW...

Stay away from the corporate poison bullshit drinks...

envy_me
05-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Amp is orange soda made by Pepsico with nothing good...

FINALLY Pepsi made an orange soda.