PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes says Obama is working with Terraists!

FORD
05-17-2013, 03:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDbHTyJk2I

I think that mosh pit dive he did on Michael Moore's TV show back in the 90s must have left him with some sort of brain injury :confused13:

Nitro Express
05-17-2013, 04:10 PM
It's pretty clear Barrack Obama is a puppet. If he was the dictator certain colorful people on the right claim he is he would be working his butt off instead of going on vacation all the time. Stalin and Hitler kept their nose to the grindstone micromanaging everything paranoid someone was going to kill them. They were mad men working their asses off living in a world of paranoia not hanging with celebrities, playing golf, and throwing parties.

George W. Bush was a puppet riding his bicycle during key business hours while wars raged and Dick Cheney had to be dragged to the White House bunker because a small plane flew into restricted airspace. Dick was working, the chimp was goofing.

I think what we are seeing here is a machine and not a president. The machine has two competing factions but the machine is owned by the same big money. The worker ants in the machine have no integrity and love money and power. Some are fascists and some are marxists. Some are nothing but they can be bought and will willing sell their soul to the devil for perks. The end goal of the machine is tyranny. Take the constitutional protections the civilians have while systematically building up a police state to keep them in line. Do it slow so nobody notices. Then go after anyone who wants to restore the old republic. Financially break the free market system so the 99% live paycheck to paycheck and eventually will need government assistance or bank loans to just get buy. In the end the 99% will be owned by the govenrment or the banks but the banks own the government so it's all the same. It's a corporate ran fascist police state who's management bought and played both the Democrats and Republican. It rolled in when each side blamed the other side and never unified to stop it. Nobody stopped the banks because they were too stupid to understand the problem or to busy arguing over trivial shit to get it together and actually be able to do something about it.

For all I know Alan Keys could be another idiot used to stir the pot and create more pointless arguing. Or maybe he's just a lone nutter running his mouth. He should start a church. He would be a good black christian zionist but hell, that's only for white people. The black people have been slaves for centuries. They just traded hard slavery for soft slavery. The white people are learning they are slaves too. As the laughing indian said,"Now you guys know how we feel. Welcome to the reservation!"

Barrack Obama seems like a man with some score to settle. He told his voting base to vote for revenge. Revenge for what? There was something in traditional America he did not like and he was going to fundamentally change things. Like a typical politician change was going to come but what exactly that was is never specified. But to win you need money. The owners said,"Mr. Obama, we support you and we will finance you on condition that Goldman Sachs people and GE people and Federal Reserve people are put on your cabinet. " Does he have any choice? He has no money. So Mr. Change gets elected but what is on his cabinet is business as usual and they are connected and know how Washington and Wall Street work. The new president becomes a side show and now we are back to the same old question. What did the president know and when did he know it? Welcome to Watergate II. Oh this won't be as entertaining as the Star Report, blow jobs, and jizz on a dress. The wrecking ball has torn us a new asshole since Bill. Hell who wouldn't want to go back to the 90's after all this shit and an uncertain future. All I can say is pop the popcorn and open a beer and enjoy the show.

They are gunning for the man in the mommy jeans with the big ears and purple lips. Michelle Bachman leads the charge. It's going to be one hell of a fight. It's going to get nasty. We are going to see all sorts of people get sacrificed on the alter of Moloch trying to appease the angry republican god.

Nickdfresh
05-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Who gives a shit what Alan Keyes says? I amazed the guy can find the camera with the light illuminated on it...

Nitro Express
05-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Who gives a shit what Alan Keyes says? I amazed the guy can find the camera with the light illuminated on it...

I love his goatee. He looks like he should be blowing into a trumpet in New Orleans.

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Obomba IS a terrorist...

As is Holder and everyone connected to the military industrial complex...

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 06:25 AM
Oh, and our secretary of the terrorist state...

Keys is 100% on the money...

Stop being a left /right sheep leader...

Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickdfresh
05-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Obomba IS a terrorist...

As is Holder and everyone connected to the military industrial complex...

Mainly because they're black. Once a nice, white male GOP president comes back - you'll be just fine Elvis... :)

jhale667
05-18-2013, 10:38 AM

FUCK Alan Keyes.

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 10:42 AM
No, fuck you and Dickforbrains...

Alan Keys is 100% correct...

FORD
05-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Obama is far from a terrorist. And Holder's a dick, but he's hardly a terrorist either.

And Alan Keyes is a hypocritical carpet bagging lunatic.

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 01:13 PM
False flag bombings and fast and furious are examples of terrorism as far as I'm concerned...

And the CIA seems to have created every terrorist and terrorist plot since the 1970s...