PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella- Detroit 1991

Mr. Vengeance
05-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Always among my fave bands from the era. Certainly a cut above the pack, talent-wise. Tom Kiefer just released his first solo album btw, and it's pretty damn good.

This show rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRyyTit6cgw

sadaist
05-26-2013, 03:06 AM
I saw them open for Dave & Bon Jovi within a few months. During Night SOngs where he says " I scream my heart out just to make a dime"...I always loved it live because he screamed the word scream and really held it extended for a super long time. Was excellent. They sounded really good live back then. Just too much makeup & clothes and then they made their clones Britny Fox and it pretty much killed it for them too.

mh5150
05-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Night Songs was my first cd I ever had it was given to me when I bought my first cd player. Seen them live bsck in the day 4 times awesome shows.
Shake Me mh favorite song by them.

78/84 guy
05-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Good band. Tom is talented. His new cd is decent.

FORD
05-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Cinderella could have probably been taken more seriously if they had dumped the stupid transvestite hair band look.

Musically they were probably closer to Brian Johnson's AC/DC than they were Poison or Slaughter. Though they certainly did have their cheese ballads, like the rest of their hair contemporaries.

TFM_Dale
05-28-2013, 06:04 AM
Slaughter, blech. To be honest I didn't mind their first album, nothing Earth shattering by any means but I liked it enough to buy their next album. I'm still waiting for my refund from those fuckers.