PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi: The Gayest State??

FORD
05-26-2013, 03:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JFKqI7z0_w

ELVIS
05-26-2013, 04:48 PM
Why would you want to drive someone from the south crazy anyway ??

And what's this bitch trying to describe again ??

It's sad to live in a society where the President and the banks are robbing the citizenry blind but liberals are worried about homo rights...

:elvis:

FORD
05-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Why would you want to drive someone from the south crazy anyway ??

And what's this bitch trying to describe again ??

It's sad to live in a society where the President and the banks are robbing the citizenry blind but liberals are worried about homo rights...

:elvis:

I don't see the two as mutually exclusive.

The fact that gays should have full civil rights like everyone else is not really connected to whether Wall Street treasonous felons should be in prison.

ELVIS
05-26-2013, 05:13 PM
I guess your idea of God or a "higher power" is a nice big strong government that cares about everyone...

Is that far off ??

FORD
05-26-2013, 05:54 PM
No, my idea of God is a long haired hippy wearing sandals, who called out the religious right as the hypocrites they are, kicked the money-grubbing thieves out of the temple, provided free health care, and commanded us to love one another.

cadaverdog
05-27-2013, 01:42 AM
No, my idea of God is a long haired hippy wearing sandals, who called out the religious right as the hypocrites they are, kicked the money-grubbing thieves out of the temple, provided free health care, and commanded us to love one another.
Tell me how much you love me then. You wouldn't want to disappoint Jesus.

Nickdfresh
05-27-2013, 08:11 AM
I guess your idea of God or a "higher power" is a nice big strong government that cares about everyone...

Is that far off ??

You're the one that seems to think that the guberment' has god-like, omnipotent and monolithic powers....

Hardrock69
05-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Note how Elbow objects to this thread.

He does not want people to think Mississippi is the gayest state in de Souf because he knows beyond a doubt that Louisiana is the gheyest state.......because he lives there with his alcoholic, white-trash husband. :lmao:

ELVIS
05-27-2013, 01:48 PM
You're on about a 4th grade level...