PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Forum

Seshmeister
05-27-2013, 06:03 PM
It's been done at other sites before and the issue has come up recently.

Also it's noticeable that when girls start threads that are girlcentric there seems to be a bit of negativity from other members. Maybe that wouldn't happen if it was all in one place?

Is there any interest in this?

Cheers!

Cato
05-27-2013, 06:16 PM
I think you should create a forum just for homos.

Igosplut
05-27-2013, 06:17 PM

Isn't that the whole board?

envy_me
05-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Isn't that the whole board?

:lmao:

Seshmeister
05-27-2013, 06:25 PM

Hey if there is enough interest I'm happy to. :)

Igosplut
05-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Hey, he asked.....

FORD
05-27-2013, 06:51 PM

www.vhlinks.com

envy_me
05-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Yes, please

Sensible Shoes
05-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Just start the damned thing. And ban Elvis from it.

Igosplut
05-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Just start the damned thing. And ban Elvis from it.

Why, you don't want any fashion tips from the bayou???

VetteLS5
05-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Yes, please

A thread for homos? Or were you thinking transgendered?

Nickdfresh
05-27-2013, 07:36 PM
A thread for homos? Or were you thinking transgendered?

Don't you fucking get bored of stalking people from thread to thread?

Igosplut
05-27-2013, 07:50 PM

Ya know, I can't keep track of who's at odds with who here.....

Seshmeister
05-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Me neither. It's actually easier that way... :D

Nickdfresh
05-27-2013, 08:45 PM
I only recall because he doesn't actually have a clue as to what a Chevy Corvette's motor is actually fucking called apparently... ;)

DLR Bridge
05-27-2013, 09:59 PM

The majority of that person's posts are a dig at another person. Way to contribute, huh?

twonabomber
05-27-2013, 10:04 PM
It's been done at other sites before and the issue has come up recently.

Also it's noticeable that when girls start threads that are girlcentric there seems to be a bit of negativity from other members. Maybe that wouldn't happen if it was all in one place?

Is there any interest in this?

Cheers!

I don't see what the big deal is.

If it's a forum full of "girl-centric" threads then the super-manly guys will know not to enter.

But the super-manly guys can merely not open a "girl-centric" thread anywhere in another forum...

fraroc
05-27-2013, 10:10 PM
This might be a sick curiosity, but I really wonder who is going to be the first guy on RothArmy that has the balls to come out of the closet?

guwapo_rocker
05-27-2013, 10:11 PM
I vote yes.

Bed Bug needs somewhere to post.

DLR Bridge
05-27-2013, 10:14 PM
This might be a sick curiosity, but I really wonder who is going to be the first guy on RothArmy that has the balls to come out of the closet?

Said the guy with the Brutus Beefcake avatars. :biggrin:

Jus' fucking with ya.

Angel
05-27-2013, 10:42 PM

Someone with elephant size balls. I wouldn't come out here if I was a guy...

Hmmmm.....yet this is one of the few places I am completely out....

Dr. Love
05-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Yes, but only if we name it "The Henyard".

Cato
05-27-2013, 11:07 PM
killer sig Dr.Love!

FORD
05-28-2013, 02:30 AM
I think we had a guy here named "Irish Fag" several years ago. Just a guess, but with that name, I assume he was "out".

envy_me
05-28-2013, 03:56 AM
Ya know, I can't keep track of who's at odds with who here.....

This person has been following me here for months. Probably 80% of all his posts are about me. If not more. I have no idea who he/she is, never talked to the person.
If you don't believe me, look at all of that users posts, he seems to be here only because of me. Just like many of you are :biggrin:

The last sentence was a joke.

twonabomber
05-28-2013, 07:21 AM
Don't flatter yourself. I remember him from DDLR.

fraroc
05-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Said the guy with the Brutus Beefcake avatars. :biggrin:

Jus' fucking with ya.

My Avatar is now Wolverine with a white horse, your argument is invalid. :)

DLR Bridge
05-28-2013, 08:36 AM

Don't take this the wrong way but, I'm not sure I get the point you're making. I used to post at the Slawterhouse. Whether you remember me or not, am I stalking anyone now?

Some shit should just stop already.

Fucking tiresome and board cluttering.

Angel
05-28-2013, 08:42 AM
This person has been following me here for months. Probably 80% of all his posts are about me. If not more. I have no idea who he/she is, never talked to the person.
If you don't believe me, look at all of that users posts, he seems to be here only because of me. Just like many of you are :biggrin:

The last sentence was a joke.

Since May 7 approximately 1 out of 4 posts were about you. You Swedes sure have weird math. ;)

One tends to only notice posts about oneself.

ELVIS
05-28-2013, 08:43 AM
Hey if there is enough interest I'm happy to. :)

And one for blacks...

One for idiots...

One for smug assholes from across the pond...

One for Piers Morgan...

One for me...

One for sexually confused females...

One for the Three Muskaqueers...

One for reverse-racist half blacks...

One for white heterosexual males...

One for Asian heterosexual males...

One for DLR fans...

One for Van Halen fans...

One for both...

You get the idea ??

:elvis:

Seshmeister
05-28-2013, 08:48 AM
One for each of your psychoses? :)

ELVIS
05-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Since May 7 approximately 1 out of 4 posts were about you. You Swedes sure have weird math. ;)

BTW, what have the Swedes contributed to society besides Dynamite, Yngwie and meatballs ??

ELVIS
05-28-2013, 08:50 AM
One for each of your psychoses? :)

One where the messenger can't be shot...

envy_me
05-28-2013, 09:16 AM

Um okey??? Did I say he was a new fan?

Learn to read.

Von Halen
05-28-2013, 09:29 AM
BTW, what have the Swedes contributed to society besides Dynamite, Yngwie and meatballs ??

Too bad they didn't take their dynamite, and blow up Yngwie! :D

Anonymous
05-28-2013, 09:31 AM
One for smug assholes from across the pond...

HEY!!!

:mad:

Cheers! :beers:

Anonymous
05-28-2013, 09:33 AM
I don't know what the obsession with gayness is.

I've been guilty of making gay jokes, but then again, I joke about everything.

Seems some people have serious issues about their own sexuality.

I don't.

I'm gay.

There, I said it.

Anonymous
05-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Too bad they didn't take their dynamite, and blow up Yngwie! :D

You're an ass. Yngwie ROCKS!

Never was
05-28-2013, 09:55 AM
I used to live in the same neighborhood as Yngwie in FL. He is truly a massive asshole. I loved when his Ferrari caught fire at the local gas station and the neighbors not only did not help but they applauded, awesome (for the record he was NOT in the car, no one was hurt but the car). Man has god given music talent which is awesome cause without it he would be rotting in jail or dead. His son is an a-hole too. Yngwie has serious issues with humanity and woman in particular. One of the more messed up peeps I ever known.

Angel
05-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Don't take this the wrong way but, I'm not sure I get the point you're making. I used to post at the Slawterhouse. Whether you remember me or not, am I stalking anyone now?

Some shit should just stop already.

Fucking tiresome and board cluttering.

No different than the "sockfucker" post stalking that's gone on for who knows how long now...

DLR Bridge
05-28-2013, 10:02 AM
No different than the "sockfucker" post stalking that's gone on for who knows how long now...

I wouldn't argue that.

Anonymous
05-28-2013, 10:06 AM
I used to live in the same neighborhood as Yngwie in FL. He is truly a massive asshole. I loved when his Ferrari caught fire at the local gas station and the neighbors not only did not help but they applauded, awesome (for the record he was NOT in the car, no one was hurt but the car). Man has god given music talent which is awesome cause without it he would be rotting in jail or dead. His son is an a-hole too. Yngwie has serious issues with humanity and woman in particular. One of the more messed up peeps I ever known.

Hi, may I introduce you to Eddie Van Halen?

Von Halen
05-28-2013, 10:07 AM

It's a shame he wasn't in the car. Look at all the great guitar players God could have left with us, when he could have taken this fuck nut.

fraroc
05-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Yngwie is a fat fucking cocky asshole.

envy_me
05-28-2013, 10:18 AM
I have met Yngwie several times. He has always been very respectful and polite. And one of the kindest guys I have met.

Seshmeister
05-28-2013, 10:18 AM
You need to get out more then. :)

envy_me
05-28-2013, 10:20 AM
Me?

ELVIS
05-28-2013, 10:32 AM
No, he was addressing Yngwie...

Von Halen
05-28-2013, 10:39 AM
No, he was undressing Yngwie...

Sesh was? Wow.

VetteLS5
05-28-2013, 10:50 AM
I only recall because he doesn't actually have a clue as to what a Chevy Corvette's motor is actually fucking called apparently... ;)

http://www.1970corvetteregistry.org/codes.html

Or were you referring to the engine suffix when you referenced my lack of clue?

VetteLS5
05-28-2013, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Angel

I wouldn't argue that.

But there is a difference, don't ya see? I don't have enough "cred" because of my join date. So, my once in a while jab is a "stalk", but someone else having 10+ posts (of the 30 or so that will load on a given page) repeating the same shtick, is well, you know...

VetteLS5
05-28-2013, 10:58 AM

Stop stalking!

Angel
05-28-2013, 11:02 AM

:lmao: :owned:

Fuck...we need an owned smiley in tapatalk, lol

VetteLS5
05-28-2013, 11:09 AM
:lmao: :owned:

Fuck...we need an owned smiley in tapatalk, lol

Honestly, I wasn't after a "put down". Rather, was wondering if he thought/confused that the "LS5" reference (which is a legit engine code... approx. 6,200 made in 1970) was me trying to claim "LS6", which is not a legit factory installed engine in the Corvette, but was available in limited issue for the Chevelle.

And none of this has fuck-all to do with a women's forum, so I won't do any further cluttering of this thread!

twonabomber
05-28-2013, 11:10 AM

If you don't believe me, look at all of that users posts, he seems to be here only because of me.

That was the point I was making.

Don't take it the wrong way, genius. :D

Um okey??? Did I say he was a new fan?

Learn to read.

See above, and STFU.

DLR Bridge
05-28-2013, 11:16 AM
But there is a difference, don't ya see? I don't have enough "cred" because of my join date. So, my once in a while jab is a "stalk", but someone else having 10+ posts (of the 30 or so that will load on a given page) repeating the same shtick, is well, you know...

My "I wouldn't argue that" is simply agreeing that there is shit out there (here) that's as tiresome as yours.

I don't give a fuck how long anyone has been at it.

Perhaps you feel singled out at the moment.

Ask envy how that feels. Or Cadaverdog. Take your pick.

Never was
05-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Envy glad you had better experiences than those who had to deal with him regularly. I only been around him once since since 2010 but for 4 years was an unfortunate neighbor. Everyone he came into contact with instantly hated him, myself included and almost none of them knew he even played guitar. One of his first conversations was him bitching about paying off a woman fan he punched in the face, he felt it was unfair cause she deserved it and made him do it so now he looks crazy. He regularly referred to woman as garbage. Prior to being a neighbor he was arrested for taking his girlfriend hostage at gunpoint, and arrested for threatening to kill a female passenger on a plane. In 2010 he was still referring to the hostage incident as a misunderstanding and again unfair cause she was a woman shouldn't have the same right. Yeah he is bat shit crazy. Glad he your experiences are good but he has a long and clear pattern of having issues with woman. Few people I have met create as much instant dislike from those around him as that dude.

FORD
05-28-2013, 12:26 PM

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1005/the-swedish-bikini-team-swedish-bikini-team-demotivational-poster-1275213777.jpg

Angel
05-28-2013, 12:37 PM
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1005/the-swedish-bikini-team-swedish-bikini-team-demotivational-poster-1275213777.jpg

Damn...out of thanks. ;)

Angel
05-28-2013, 12:41 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsY_Yf4zz-yo

envy_me
05-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Envy glad you had better experiences than those who had to deal with him regularly. I only been around him once since since 2010 but for 4 years was an unfortunate neighbor. Everyone he came into contact with instantly hated him, myself included and almost none of them knew he even played guitar. One of his first conversations was him bitching about paying off a woman fan he punched in the face, he felt it was unfair cause she deserved it and made him do it so now he looks crazy. He regularly referred to woman as garbage. Prior to being a neighbor he was arrested for taking his girlfriend hostage at gunpoint, and arrested for threatening to kill a female passenger on a plane. In 2010 he was still referring to the hostage incident as a misunderstanding and again unfair cause she was a woman shouldn't have the same right. Yeah he is bat shit crazy. Glad he your experiences are good but he has a long and clear pattern of having issues with woman. Few people I have met create as much instant dislike from those around him as that dude.

Some of those things sound so over the top that I wonder if they are made up.
Okay, the unleashed fury on the plane is widely known. But regarding women, I've had just the opposite experience with him. If you want I can PM you the story. It's not a secret in itself, it's just that I don't want everything out in the public.

envy_me
05-28-2013, 01:10 PM

I don't think Elvis appriciates the Swedish Bikini Team...

envy_me
05-28-2013, 01:12 PM
My "I wouldn't argue that" is simply agreeing that there is shit out there (here) that's as tiresome as yours.

I don't give a fuck how long anyone has been at it.

Perhaps you feel singled out at the moment.

Ask envy how that feels. Or Cadaverdog. Take your pick.

Yeah, it sucks.

Never was
05-28-2013, 01:24 PM
His arrest record is public. The hostage thing I believe was covered on TV I believe or least he complained about it being on TV. I never actually looked. I'm sure the fire is as well there was media around the aftermath. I didn't record my conversations with him or any other of my neighbors, that seems creepy. The plane incident was also public record. He has a long record, Envy. The FBI doesn't show up for hostage situations that are made up.

Glad your experience is good, hope he has changed. Can only speak to my experiences that frankly I wish I rather not have.

envy_me
05-28-2013, 01:26 PM
His arrest record is public. The hostage thing I believe was covered on TV I believe or least he complained about it being on TV. I never actually looked. I'm sure the fire is as well there was media around the aftermath. I didn't record my conversations with him or any other of my neighbors, that seems creepy. The plane incident was also public record. He has a long record, Envy. The FBI doesn't show up for hostage situations that are made up.

Ok, I believe you. It's just that he was so sweet and kind every time I've met him.
I'll PM you.

FORD
05-28-2013, 02:46 PM
It sounds like Yingyang really has a problem "unleashing the focking fury" and carries around way too much of it. Even his apparent love for "comfort food" isn't helping him.

Never was
05-28-2013, 03:03 PM
That song was about the chick he threatend on the plane per him.
She is my idol for pissing him off that much.

Nickdfresh
05-28-2013, 06:11 PM

:biggrin: That's fucking awesome. He seems like a total cock from what I've read...

ELVIS
05-28-2013, 06:15 PM
I don't think Elvis appriciates the Swedish Bikini Team...

Nor do I appreciate them...

Nickdfresh
05-28-2013, 06:20 PM

No, you don't have any cred because you're a doucher that offers nothing to the site because nearly every post is a creepy thread-to-thread stalkathon. Like 90% of posts are completely content free boring "Sven" jokes.

Nickdfresh
05-28-2013, 06:20 PM
Nor do I appreciate them...

You're rediculous'...

ashstralia
05-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Damn...out of thanks. ;)

gotcha back, sister...:)

ELVIS
05-28-2013, 06:59 PM
You're rediculous'...

You're a ferry...

Nickdfresh
05-28-2013, 07:11 PM
OOOOOooooooooooohhhhh! The guy that thinks that vaginas are "icky" called me a "ferry." :high5:

VetteLS5
05-28-2013, 08:24 PM
No, you don't have any cred because you're a doucher that offers nothing to the site because nearly every post is a creepy thread-to-thread stalkathon. Like 90% of posts are completely content free boring "Sven" jokes.

But praise be to the "sockfucker" work, yes? Oh that's right... must be those of status "taking care of the trolls", huh? Remember - one man's cyber ladyboy can very well be another person's troll. I guess you could say I'm a keen observer and quick study?

Did I miss your follow up to your assertion that I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about re: Corvette engines? :headscratch:

jhale667
05-28-2013, 08:44 PM
:biggrin: That's fucking awesome. He seems like a total cock from what I've read...

He's only been douchey once out of maybe a half-dozen happenstance meetings over the years...and that was the first time I met him. Been cool ever since..

ELVIS
05-29-2013, 03:32 AM
Yngwie is a cool guy...

ELVIS
05-29-2013, 03:33 AM
OOOOOooooooooooohhhhh! The guy that thinks that vaginas are "icky" called me a "ferry." :high5:

Why can't you keep up without lying ??

Your posts are starting to sound exactly like softcock's uninformed, wrong topic, bullshit...

Nickdfresh
05-29-2013, 07:10 AM
But praise be to the "sockfucker" work, yes? Oh that's right...

I haven't used that term in a while and rarely did, DoucheLS5. You have no idea of the prior history because you fucking joined here like a year ago or something...

...must be those of status "taking care of the trolls", huh? Remember - one man's cyber ladyboy can very well be another person's troll. I guess you could say I'm a keen observer and quick study?

Oh do tell! But I never came here to "take care of trolls," I've busted a few though. But even those I think are trolls I have never followed from thread to thread shitstalking in every post - which is sort of creepy. I don't even know what your definition of "troll" is. Mine simply isn't someone I don't like...

Did I miss your follow up to your assertion that I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about re: Corvette engines? :headscratch:

Sorry, I missed some obscure engine that was so great GM made a few thousand of them like fifty years ago. I stand corrected, but you're still a creepy cunt...

Nickdfresh
05-29-2013, 07:12 AM
Why can't you keep up without lying ??

Your posts are starting to sound exactly like softcock's uninformed, wrong topic, bullshit...

Oh Jesus. You can dish it out, but just can't take it. Can you? By "wrong topic," do you mean like posting shit conspiracy crap in threads about national tragedies where children were murdered en masse or spamming Memorial Day threads with your fucking nonsense and effectively pissing on the graves of veterans. Fuck off, cunt...

ELVIS
05-29-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm not pissing on shit...

I don't support our military doing the bidding of corporations like Monsanto...

Angel
05-29-2013, 08:44 AM
I haven't used that term in a while and rarely did, DoucheLS5. You have no idea of the prior history because you fucking joined here like a year ago or something... [quote]

2006 was a year ago?0

[QUOTE]
Oh do tell! But I never came here to "take care of trolls," I've busted a few though. But even those I think are trolls I have never followed from thread to thread shitstalking in every post - which is sort of creepy. I don't even know what your definition of "troll" is. Mine simply isn't someone I don't like...

Sorry, I missed some obscure engine that was so great GM made a few thousand of them like fifty years ago. I stand corrected, but you're still a creepy cunt...

454 big block. Shame 1972 fuel crisis made them stop making them. A friend had one in his Camaro. Racing for pink slips in that thing was a blast.

Here, Mr. Wikipedia...learn what a troll is:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 10:59 AM
I haven't used that term in a while and rarely did, DoucheLS5. You have no idea of the prior history because you fucking joined here like a year ago or something...

Nope, your favorite was "clem" if I recall, and yes you did follow people from thread to thread. And I have no idea of past history because of my join date? I mean, it is likely I've read threads here prior to 2012 don'tcha think? And check the number of posts/threads of that which you are in need of protecting and see if your shit stalking premise really holds true. It's an occasional drive-by at best.

I get it - you're the resident curmudgeon, and you seem to be a pretty smart and witty guy. But I think your last sentence kind of sums it up.... your "sorry I missed" tone isn't a big departure from your "doesn't know what the fuck..." comment from a page or two prior. You just flat out will not accept being wrong contritely about anything in any way. I didn't attack you, call you out, or "shit stalk" you from thread to thread. Hell, I even posted that I wasn't looking to have an "in your face" moment re: the silly engine thing because of a very common misconception/bullshit issue among some car enthusiasts.

I wonder if envy_me (see, I didn't even use the "Sven" reference) enjoys all this chivalrous behavior from her online BFF's, or whether deep down she feels a little like her intelligence/resilience is being questioned due to people not having confidence that as a grown adult she (see, I used the feminine) can fight her own silly battles on the "internetz". Seriously, did some of you grow up in a house where mom got her ass kicked by meth head boyfriends each and every day, and that's driving the lust to come to the rescue of the resident damsel in distress?**

Now, upon proving and then you reluctantly admitting you were incorrect, I could have done a virtual victory dance, loaded up a post full of smilies, sent a few PM's, and tried to put together the most creative way to spell/illustrate the word "owned" and/or a clever play on words for your member name. But that seems a little tired, even for me.

** Disclaimer: no offense intended to mom's who made bad boyfriend decisions, or those children who found themselves involved in those kind of unfortunate circumstances. With how quickly the diaper rash develops with some 'round these parts, I wanted to make sure I made that clear.

ELVIS
05-29-2013, 11:03 AM
GM stopped installing 454s in trucks in 2007...

chefcraig
05-29-2013, 11:21 AM
GM stopped installing 454s in trucks in 2007...

My father once owned a 1972-73 Cadillac with a preposterous 472 under the hood, which made sense after all when you considered the body was pretty much as heavy as a Sherman tank and the furniture inside was like a complete living room set from Mangurian's.

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 11:25 AM
My father once owned a 1972-73 Cadillac with a preposterous 472 under the hood, which made sense after all when you considered the body was pretty much as heavy as a Sherman tank and the furniture inside was like a complete living room set from Mangurian's.

LOL. A friend from high school's parents had a caddy with a 502 in it if I'm remembering correctly. Same deal - living room on wheels. So much for a ladies forum thread, I guess.

chefcraig
05-29-2013, 11:28 AM
So much for a ladies forum thread, I guess.

Well, it does bring up the notion of home decorating...

Anonymous
05-29-2013, 12:02 PM
I said they'd start attacking people on other threads.

Did anybody listen? No.

Won't be long 'till the rest of the site is like this.

binnie
05-29-2013, 12:06 PM
I seem to remember that Blondgirl started a ladies thread that was long-running and successful, so it can clearly work here.

TFM_Dale
05-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Give the ladies their own forum, if you don't I'm totally calling conspiracy! :bigwink:

envy_me
05-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Nope, your favorite was "clem" if I recall, and yes you did follow people from thread to thread. And I have no idea of past history because of my join date? I mean, it is likely I've read threads here prior to 2012 don'tcha think? And check the number of posts/threads of that which you are in need of protecting and see if your shit stalking premise really holds true. It's an occasional drive-by at best.

I get it - you're the resident curmudgeon, and you seem to be a pretty smart and witty guy. But I think your last sentence kind of sums it up.... your "sorry I missed" tone isn't a big departure from your "doesn't know what the fuck..." comment from a page or two prior. You just flat out will not accept being wrong contritely about anything in any way. I didn't attack you, call you out, or "shit stalk" you from thread to thread. Hell, I even posted that I wasn't looking to have an "in your face" moment re: the silly engine thing because of a very common misconception/bullshit issue among some car enthusiasts.

I wonder if envy_me (see, I didn't even use the "Sven" reference) enjoys all this chivalrous behavior from her online BFF's, or whether deep down she feels a little like her intelligence/resilience is being questioned due to people not having confidence that as a grown adult she (see, I used the feminine) can fight her own silly battles on the "internetz". Seriously, did some of you grow up in a house where mom got her ass kicked by meth head boyfriends each and every day, and that's driving the lust to come to the rescue of the resident damsel in distress?**

Now, upon proving and then you reluctantly admitting you were incorrect, I could have done a virtual victory dance, loaded up a post full of smilies, sent a few PM's, and tried to put together the most creative way to spell/illustrate the word "owned" and/or a clever play on words for your member name. But that seems a little tired, even for me.

** Disclaimer: no offense intended to mom's who made bad boyfriend decisions, or those children who found themselves involved in those kind of unfortunate circumstances. With how quickly the diaper rash develops with some 'round these parts, I wanted to make sure I made that clear.

My own battles? I don't have a battle with you, I don't know who you are. I ignore you in most cases. You talk to and about me, not the other way around. That's not a battle. But maybe others are tired of reading it? And are pointing out to you that you are bringing unnecessary negativity to the board.

It's strange that when someone calls you out on your behavior, you refer to everyone calling c-dog names. But at the same time you condemn then for doing it. And then you go and do the exact same thing to me. Decide, is it okay to bully people or not. And then whatever you decide, act according to it. But don't excuse yourself with "well, if they are doing it so can I" and in the next post judge it.

There are many people here who irritate me, who I can't stand. I mostly ignore them. And I mean MANY.

Lets make a deal. Every problem you have with me, or "battle" take it in a PM directly to me. That way you can get it off your chest, others won't have to read it and nobody will fight my "battle".

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 01:33 PM
My own battles? I ignore you in most cases.

Figure of speech, and you just proved the point I was trying to make to Nick. You're free to ignore, and you exercise that as you wish. So an inconsequential drive-by post isn't causing you any lost sleep. Now, contrast that with the knight-in-virtual-shining-armour complex some folks have. See what I mean about their reaction potentially being demeaning to your sense of feminism?

And come on, isn't the concept of Nick pointing out that someone else is brings "unnecessary negativity" to the board kind of a pot meet kettle deal?

[/QUOTE]It's strange that when someone calls you out on your behavior, you refer to everyone calling c-dog names. But at the same time you condemn then for doing it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't condemn them for doing it, I pointed out the similarity. That's the difference.

Never was
05-29-2013, 01:36 PM
If you have an issue deal with that person, if you don't like a post or opinion adress that post or opinion.

If you don't have the sack to go directly then shut up people. Why are you arguing with some dude when you state an issue with another poster. Go to her directly or just ignore her, whatever you testicles or lack there of permit. But to have a rant when frankly beyond being on of three known people on the planet to have a positive view of Ygwie she has not had jack to do with anything in this topic.

Grow up, cause two dudes arguing about a third female poster is making you guys look like the biggest of bitches of them all. Shut up, let it go or deal with it.

envy_me
05-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Figure of speech, and you just proved the point I was trying to make to Nick. You're free to ignore, and you exercise that as you wish. So an inconsequential drive-by post isn't causing you any lost sleep. Now, contrast that with the knight-in-virtual-shining-armour complex some folks have. See what I mean about their reaction potentially being demeaning to your sense of feminism?

And come on, isn't the concept of Nick pointing out that someone else is brings "unnecessary negativity" to the board kind of a pot meet kettle deal?

/QUOTE]It's strange that when someone calls you out on your behavior, you refer to everyone calling c-dog names. But at the same time you condemn then for doing it.[UOTE]

I didn't condemn them for doing it, I pointed out the similarity. That's the difference.

Nobody is a knight, people are just sick of fighting. This has been going on for 6 months.

I think it's fair to you and to others that you take it in PM. You'll say what you need to say and other won't have to read it. The only one who loses on this is actually me, but what the hell.

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Grow up, cause two dudes arguing about a third female poster...

Envy and I aren't arguing about Nick. ;)

Correct. Just notice where the arguing generally begins though. I think that's of merit.

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 01:46 PM
I think it's fair to you and to others that you take it in PM. You'll say what you need to say and other won't have to read it.

Ohhhh, I'm not so sure about that based on recent events! And it sure did take a whole lot of posts for some of those people to get "sick of fighting" all of a sudden.

BTW, this is a reply - not a shit stalk, argument, or derogatory remark directed to you. Just want that on the record before the member du jour of the justice league swoops in with a clever rework of my member name.

Sensible Shoes
05-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Aren't we supposed to be arguing about a ladie's forum? The voting is NECK AND NECK with 8 people voting. You can tell that the general population is very opinionated on this issue.

I'm going away to pout. OK no I'm not.

envy_me
05-29-2013, 01:50 PM
If you have an issue deal with that person, if you don't like a post or opinion adress that post or opinion.

If you don't have the sack to go directly then shut up people. Why are you arguing with some dude when you state an issue with another poster. Go to her directly or just ignore her, whatever you testicles or lack there of permit. But to have a rant when frankly beyond being on of three known people on the planet to have a positive view of Ygwie she has not had jack to do with anything in this topic.

Grow up, cause two dudes arguing about a third female poster is making you guys look like the biggest of bitches of them all. Shut up, let it go or deal with it.

At the same time I have all undestandig for Nick, DLR Bridge and you. Who wants to read posts where he absolutely says nothing about the topic, but just comes in to pick a fight.

And even if you Vette, don't wanna do it in a PM and feel like you need the public, do it in the fighting thread in the Mean Street. That way it won't spread. And people who are considering joining won't see this shit.

I don't know Sesh at all, but I do like Von and I have huge respect (and gratitude) to VA. I personally would leave the negativity in the Mean Street.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Ohhhh, I'm not so sure about that based on recent events! And it sure did take a whole lot of posts for some of those people to get "sick of fighting" all of a sudden.

BTW, this is a reply - not a shit stalk, argument, or derogatory remark directed to you. Just want that on the record before the member du jour of the justice league swoops in with a clever rework of my member name.

yeah, fuck you "vittles", pm with invisible ink ;)

envy_me
05-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Aren't we supposed to be arguing about a ladie's forum? The voting is NECK AND NECK with 8 people voting. You can tell that the general population is very opinionated on this issue.

Wait!!! I didn't vote yet ;)

Never was
05-29-2013, 01:53 PM
I voted against it not because of anti-woman just anti segregation. I'd vote against an all white, all dude, all Irish, all whatever.... my view if against segregation for any group then against them for all that are based on what a person is rather than their interest and who they are. Just a personal view but to each their own.

For the record I am a white Irish dude.

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 01:56 PM

Just voted, so your tie is broken!

Sensible Shoes
05-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Hooray

PETE'S BROTHER
05-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Just voted, so your tie is broken!

tied back up :P

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 02:00 PM
...but just comes in to pick a fight, do it in the fighting thread in the Mean Street. That way it won't spread.

Yeesh. I posted what, 10 words asking an innocent* question about whether the thread should be about homos or if you meant to say transgendered. That was it. Now, what's the word count on the replies from Nick, and who exactly is doing all the fighting again?

* Ok, maybe "innocent" is a little misleading.

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 02:02 PM
tied back up :P

Ok Penis Brother, this means war!

PETE'S BROTHER
05-29-2013, 02:05 PM

pm me in the mean st past dump thread forum. potential new members hate this banter

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 02:05 PM

Ya' know what. After reading my last post I think Nick might be right... that does sound creepy!

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 02:06 PM
pm me in the mean st past dump thread forum. potential new members hate this banter

Banter about members you mean?

PETE'S BROTHER
05-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Banter about members you mean?

assuming you are a man, we should not be member bantering in a potential dames only section

envy_me
05-29-2013, 02:22 PM
I voted against it not because of anti-woman just anti segregation. I'd vote against an all white, all dude, all Irish, all whatever.... my view if against segregation for any group then against them for all that are based on what a person is rather than their interest and who they are. Just a personal view but to each their own.

I totally agree, I actually made similar post in one of the Sensible Shoes thread.

But I have made some girly topics in Non and got a lot of shit from people "are we gonna talk about shoes now?" (Not Shoes the girl, but shoes footwear). Some members are just bothered by it.

Sensible Shoes
05-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Since there are no penis pics allowed on the site, do you t hink the porn thread doesn't exclude hetero women?

Angel
05-29-2013, 02:35 PM

We're discussing a forum for feminine based threads, not segregation. There's a difference.

PETE'S BROTHER
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM
We're discussing a forum for feminine based threads, not segregation. There's a difference.

yeah, anybody can use vinegar for cleaning...geez

Sensible Shoes
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Guys routinely get involved in ladies threads. This would only segregate the threads so the guys it offends don't have to see them.

Never was
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Yes and a forum for whites would be for white related issues, I understand that.
I just do not believe if differentation based on what people are gender, race, religion, etc...
Just my view, I diffrentiate based on who not what people are.
Seperation based on a what to me is segregation, I respect the opnion otherwise but do not share it or accept it as fact.

envy_me
05-29-2013, 02:50 PM
Yes and a forum for whites would be for white related issues, I understand that.
I just do not believe if differentation based on what people are gender, race, religion, etc...
Just my view, I diffrentiate based on who not what people are.
Seperation based on a what to me is segregation, I respect the opnion otherwise but do not share it or accept it as fact.

I totally agree. We shouldn't have to hide in a special part of the forum. But that would require guys to behave themselves, not redicule us and not have a pitiful attitude towards us. Which I don't think will happend any time soon.
Plus posting pics of penises is something I would look forward to ;)

Never was
05-29-2013, 03:00 PM
I have no opposition to the penis pics, and yes some folks need to grow up and some need a sense of humor.

To each their own, I mean if Bea Arthur boobs can be posted is it possible to be more horrofic. Plus if I banned pictures of dicks I would have throw out all my family photo albums, that is a collection of dicks but might I digress.

I would not call a womans forum hiding out but if you accept that logic it becomes a slippery slope and you then open yourself up to things that may be unwanted using the same logic syntax

envy_me
05-29-2013, 03:10 PM
I have no opposition to the penis pics, and yes some folks need to grow up and some need a sense of humor.

To each their own, I mean if Bea Arthur boobs can be posted is it possible to be more horrofic. Plus if I banned pictures of dicks I would have throw out all my family photo albums, that is a collection of dicks but might I digress.

I would not call a womans forum hiding out but if you accept that logic it becomes a slippery slope and you then open yourself up to things that may be unwanted using the same logic syntax

I totally agree... Again.
I mean I hate sports, but I never go in there and ridicule people. If I choose to write something I try to contribute. I don't like cars, I take the bus. I am not into politics, but again, if I write there I try to contribute.

Why some people are bothered by perfume thread or shoes thread is really strange. Just skip what doesn't interest you.

Angel
05-29-2013, 03:39 PM

Then give it another name. No different than a sports forum...

Angel
05-29-2013, 04:17 PM
As for penis pics...You may not want them anymore once I post a pic of Glen Gunderson's disease riddled dick...;)

envy_me
05-29-2013, 04:51 PM
As for penis pics...You may not want them anymore once I post a pic of Glen Gunderson's disease riddled dick...;)

I like to see all sorts of deranged things. I made a post about that maggot cheese after all.
The downside is that I haven't eaten cheese sice...

I have a great pic with a penis in it I'd love to post :D Can't wait.

TFM_Dale
05-29-2013, 04:53 PM
I totally agree... Again.
I mean I hate sports, but I never go in there and ridicule people.
You want to ridicule people in the sports forum have at it but if you think the rest of the forums here are tough you haven't seen anything yet :bigwink:

PETE'S BROTHER
05-29-2013, 04:53 PM
I like to see all sorts of deranged things. I made a post about that maggot cheese after all.
The downside is that I haven't eaten cheese sice...

go ahead, "the they" won't ban you

TFM_Dale
05-29-2013, 04:54 PM

Now envy, if cdog wants to post his mug shot that should be his decision.

envy_me
05-29-2013, 04:55 PM
You want to ridicule people in the sports forum have at it but if you think the rest of the forums here are tough you haven't seen anything yet :bigwink:

I don't want to, that's the whole point.

VetteLS5
05-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Now envy, if cdog wants to post his mug shot that should be his decision.

Shit-stalker, fight-starter you...

Survived the in-laws I see?

TFM_Dale
05-29-2013, 06:00 PM
Shit-stalker, fight-starter you...

Survived the in-laws I see?

Despite their best efforts :)

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 07:27 PM
You ladies already have threads and there are so few of you...I would think maybe starting your own site would be better ..like ..ahhh...Coffee Talk..or some rancid shit like that with endless complaints about how you love Babbs Stiesand but can't afford tickets.
Our threads are already sily enough most of them guys and girls to blame...but the need for more forums to appease certain cliques or bigoted specifically described groups is BULLSHIT!!!!

This site has head lining forums of a general nature then the threads within are of a more specific nature ..a Fourum named WOMEN would be exactly like, Racism.

We could then get a white then a black forum then a forum about shoes and then other specific titles....sounds like seperatist talk to me.

This site is pussified enough..not that women pussy up things, but shit...can you women ever be pleased EVER!!!!

I am surprised the gay co-alission hasn't demanded a gay forum here because you know how they work Hollywood and everything else if Gays aren't represented up front and sticking it in your face you are a basher by defaulty... of not meeting their demands of equality thru speratist infinite room filling over affected flamboyant expansion.

All the world is giulty by not being what someone else thinks they are at the time.

Rant Over.

guwapo_rocker
05-29-2013, 07:48 PM
This isn't the ladies forum? With all the cat fights in here it sure had me fooled.

TFM_Dale
05-29-2013, 07:48 PM
You ladies already have threads and there are so few of you...I would think maybe starting your own site would be better ..like ..ahhh...Coffee Talk..or some rancid shit like that with endless complaints about how you love Babbs Stiesand but can't afford tickets.
Our threads are already sily enough most of them guys and girls to blame...but the need for more forums to appease certain cliques or bigoted specifically described groups is BULLSHIT!!!!

This site has head lining forums of a general nature then the threads within are of a more specific nature ..a Fourum named WOMEN would be exactly like, Racism.

We could then get a white then a black forum then a forum about shoes and then other specific titles....sounds like seperatist talk to me.

This site is pussified enough..not that women pussy up things, but shit...can you women ever be pleased EVER!!!!

I am surprised the gay co-alission hasn't demanded a gay forum here because you know how they work Hollywood and everything else if Gays aren't represented up front and sticking it in your face you are a basher by defaulty... of not meeting their demands of equality thru speratist infinite room filling over affected flamboyant expansion.

All the world is giulty by not being what someone else thinks they are at the time.

Rant Over.

And this is coming from a chick/dude/vegetable, you can't argue with that.

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 08:30 PM
I really don't care one way or the other, but I'll vote yes if that's what the other ladies want!

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 08:35 PM

Then again, maybe it would be nice to have a forum apart from all the sexist fucking assholes like yourself!

jhale667
05-29-2013, 08:44 PM
I really don't care one way or the other, but I'll vote yes if that's what the other ladies want!

I don't see what's wrong with the ladies having their own forum. And it's only segregation if guys can't post in it. Which doesn't sound like is the intent.

Personally I'm fascinated when the wimmens talk of feminine grooming and whatnot. :D It's when you start talking about shoes (apparel, not sensible) and purses that I start to glaze over... :lala:

:guitar:

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Then again, maybe it would be nice to have a forum apart from all the sexist fucking assholes like yourself!

Did The Kristy steal your AV ...cuase, I am kinda turned on by that post....

I got a idea we will decorate this place, every room... I mean forum page, exactly like you want it, we will then put those 50 pillows on the bed ...I mean change the forum names to whattever you want... then we will paint the house whattever color you want ..I mean make the front page different maybe some curtains hanging on the sides....I and the rest of the dudes will be sitting on shitty broken chairs with our feet on cold concrete out in the garage smoking and having beers,...in our 10ft square man cave, while you ladies occupy every square foot of the 3000 sg ft house ..I mean Web Site.

If you get out in that kitchen and make me a sammiches..?

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 08:57 PM
I don't see what's wrong with the ladies having their own forum. And it's only segregation if guys can't post in it. Which doesn't sound like is the intent.

Personally I'm fascinated when the wimmens talk of feminine grooming and whatnot. :D It's when you start talking about shoes (apparel, not sensible) and purses that I start to glaze over... :lala:

:guitar:

That post reads like a add for a fag looking for a a fag hag to take it shopping at fancy stores.

Fem grooming ? like talking with women about it???....once you have shaved a girls bikini line, what else do you need to know..?....you need to get some pussy.

Are all you guys on this site fooling me... and you are all really, a bunch 12 year olds..?

jhale667
05-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Clara, just admit it already.... you're not fooling anyone. :turninggay:

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 09:18 PM
I got a idea we will decorate this place, every room... I mean forum page, exactly like you want it, we will then put those 50 pillows on the bed ...I mean change the forum names to whattever you want... then we will paint the house whattever color you want ..I mean make the front page different maybe some curtains hanging on the sides....I and the rest of the dudes will be sitting on shitty broken chairs with our feet on cold concrete out in the garage smoking and having beers,...in our 10ft square man cave, while you ladies occupy every square foot of the 3000 sg ft house ..I mean Web Site.

No, we'll wall paper with penis pics (cause they're just so pretty, you know)...:lie:

Why so threatened by one forum considering how many here don't really appeal to women at all? Really, what's the big deal? Just thought you'd be an ass tonight?

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 09:38 PM
No, we'll wall paper with penis pics (cause they're just so pretty, you know)...:lie:

Why so threatened by one forum considering how many here don't really appeal to women at all? Really, what's the big deal? Just thought you'd be an ass tonight?

Every other site has a womens forum all the roth sites have one labeled some kind of female type catchy thing...no problem... with it, at all.

I just wonder why we need one here../?/ when you could be somewhere else, not talking.... in the womens forums.

I like women very much and you also, as with all -The RA- women.

I just wonder if it is some kind of power play to see if you can get one here, even though you really don't need or want it..?

I guess the -Mod Man- can give you one... then go around and find all the ladies threads that have been started by ladies titled with lady style discussions...or should all threads started by the ladies be put in the forum..???.pulled from the rest of the site and sent there..?

What do you want?

What does it mean?

... and what purpose would this forum serve./?

What can you get there that isn't allready provided ?

Is this a demand of equality, or a true need?

What are your intentions to do in this forum..?

Do you have a business plan?

Should this forum be for women only ?

Some may see it as... hey someone does all the work.. gimmie dammitt.

Some may see this site as hard work..and we still can't do enough to make a group happy..?

I am sure there will be one.... some guys need that way to be around women and I guess some women need that to play with silly boys. ( see the lounge and the sweede, funfest)

Why not have a date forum where we can talk about finger banging each other, but it isn't percieved as defaming because the forum is titled, True Dirty Sex Talk Between Members??..

We could do so many FABULOUS THINGS....I own a pink tutu...let's get BUSY!!!

Sensible Shoes
05-29-2013, 09:51 PM
I am really just going along with Angel orchestrating this because I want to be a mod again. FEEL THE POWER!

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 09:52 PM
The owner of the site is the one asking if there is interest. No one is making any demands.

Then maybe you shouldn't post sexist rants...

LoungeMachine
05-29-2013, 09:54 PM

Tonight?

:gulp:

guwapo_rocker
05-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Every other site has a womens forum all the roth sites have one labeled some kind of female type catchy thing...no problem... with it, at all.

I just wonder why we need one here../?/ when you could be somewhere else, not talking.... in the womens forums.

I just wonder if it is some kind of power play to see if you can get one here, even though you really don't need or want it..?

I guess the -Mod Man- can give you one... then go around and find all the ladies threads that have been started by ladies titled with lady style discussions...or should all threads started by the ladies be put in the forum..???.pulled from the rest of the site and sent there..?

What do you want?

What does it mean?

... and what purpose would this forum serve./?

What can you get there that isn't allready provided ?

Is this a demand of equality, or a true need?

What are your intentions to do in this forum..?

Do you have a business plan?

Should this forum be for women only ?

Some may see it as... hey someone does all the work.. gimmie dammitt.

Some may see this site as hard work..and we still can't do enough to make a group happy..?

I am sure there will be one.... some guys need that way to be around women and I guess some women need that to play with silly boys. ( see the lounge and the sweede, funfest)

Why not have a date forum where we can talk about finger banging each other, but it isn't percieved as defaming because the forum is titled, True Dirty Sex Talk Between Members??..

We could do so many FABULOUS THINGS....I own a pink tutu...let's get BUSY!!!

I'm not reading all of that crap.

Give the girls their room.

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Men are naturally pigs I don't like to see women be pigs.

As in discussing yeast infections on a public forum and then having some jack off dude giving you his opinion on his favorite salve.

If you girls want it reach down grab your ballsak give it a adjustment, blow a snot rocket out of your nose and spit like a fucking man...right over there on the sidewalk......it's a great look.

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 10:03 PM
I'm not reading all of that crap.

Give the girls their room.

You had a goodbye thread here 6 years ago, come back every two years like WARF make three or 4 post then gone again...I am sure you throw about as much wieght aroud here as WARF.

I know noone gives a fuck about myop.

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Men are naturally pigs I don't like to see women be pigs.

As in discussing yeast infections on a public forum and then having some jack off dude giving you his opinion on his favorite salve.

If you girls want it reach down grab your ballsak give it a adjustment, blow a snot rocket out of your nose and spit like a fucking man...right over there on the sidewalk......it's a great look.

Can you be any more insulting? You really have a fucked up idea of what women talk about. Have you ever actually known any?

guwapo_rocker
05-29-2013, 10:09 PM
You had a goodbye thread here 6 years ago, come back every two years like WARF make three or 4 post then gone again...I am sure you throw about as much wieght aroud here as WARF.

I know noone gives a fuck about myop.

The only post I remember ever saying goodbye to in here was about the sheep pen.

But whatever.

Does any thread here ever stay on topic anymore?

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Maybe, we could become as ass kissingly gay as the links or the other forums around the net, and have a front forum page that is three feet tall with 35 forums so dilluded with ass kissing separatist compliance that it becomes impossible to find anything worth discussing because there is nothing but grey area.

So many individual forums all the magic is gone.

Maybe, we could give so much attention to the squeaky wheel in order to apease every demand...that eventually it becomes a equal rights issue( for some unknown goddamned reason) and no one comes to the site at all due the innability to find what it is really all about..?

I can feel the grey.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Sensible Shoes
05-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Clara, I feel your orange is fading. Are you still good for my eyes?

LoungeMachine
05-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Men are naturally pigs.

Speak for yourself, thome....

As for women, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying :lmao: before I'd ever take advice from you.

Cheers!!!

TFM_Dale
05-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Maybe, we could become as ass kissingly gay as the links or the other forums around the net, and have a front forum page that is three feet tall with 35 forums so dilluded with ass kissing separatist compliance that it becomes impossible to find anything worth discussing because there is nothing but grey area.

So many individual forums all the magic is gone.

Maybe, we could give so much attention to the squeaky wheel in order to apease every demand...that eventually it becomes a equal rights issue( for some unknown goddamned reason) and no one comes to the site at all due the innability to find what it is really all about..?

I can feel the grey.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Dry up drama queen, a women's forum wouldn't be the end of the world. Seems like a dude calling himself Clara would understand that.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Dry up drama queen, a women's forum wouldn't be the end of the world. Seems like a dude calling himself Clara would understand that.

I love how he thinks he's saving both women, and the site from this travesty......

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Can you be any more insulting? You really have a fucked up idea of what women talk about. Have you ever actually known any?

I am assuming after the last three "ladies threads" posted in the Non-Forum it wouldn't be long till -The RA- women have little or no demand for respect or lady like behavior at all?

Having dissrespectfull discussion bullshit posted by women here or by the men here towards women centrally located instead of drifting of to nowhere in some dissapearing thread is what you want have at it.

You know you girls don't want to talk about shoes and shit like that with each other at all.

It will get just silly and have no different direction that any other forum here allready.

You will get your forum I am quite sure.

Because people think it will bring in more people .

While the rest of the world is doing other things... and snap texting each other..... and not using the net forums, as much or at all.

Do you know why 90% of the discussion here, on any subject, drift off subject...?

Cause nobody gives a fuck and generally doesn't want to hear about it.

What a women's forum idea is, is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.

If you girls get a women forum I want a specific men's forus to talk about women...all the bullshit we all say in all the other forums..but under the heading, Men's Forum...why becuase it is STOOOOPID!

YAY IT"S STOOPID!!!

jhale667
05-29-2013, 10:35 PM
You should really consider going back to the THOME character... at least he liked girls...

Hardrock69
05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
I wonder when Elbow & Clara are going to become Man and Concubine?

It is quite obvious they were just made for each other....a Louisiana brain-dead zombie, and a brain-dead zombie from someplace else.

Maybe, attention we could to the and no one comes a squeaky wheel in order to apease that eventually it give so much becomes every demand...( for some unknown goddamned reason) to the site at all due equal rights issue the innability to find what it is really all about..??????

I can feel the grey.
http://i42.tinypic.com/11u9935.jpg

jhale667
05-29-2013, 10:38 PM

LoungeMachine
05-29-2013, 10:40 PM
You should really consider going back to the THOME character... at least he liked girls...

And glue....

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 10:44 PM
I read the first 2 1/2 pages saw that you homo fags couldn't seem to get your pussy cocks out.. and the women were pussy footing around and I laid it DOWN'!!

Got it out on the table brought it all to the surface...there now, what had to be said has been said.

What wasn't being said, was said.

Let the Webbies decide.

I just wanted to get this discussion to where it needed to be..

Thanks for playing along.

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Having dissrespectfull bullshit posted by women here

More insults. You're really digging a hole here.

Because people think it will bring in more people.

I doubt anyone has given that a thought at all...

What a womens forum idea is is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.

First, I don't think the idea is to be moving olds posts to the new forum as you suggested earlier.

Second, I'm sure we will still post around the board as we want to. And what might be posted in the new forum likely wouldn't get posted otherwise.

You've really spent way too much time thinking about this...

LoungeMachine
05-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Hey, can we call it The Kitchen in thome's honor....

Hey girls, why you posting here?......get in The Kitchen where ya belong and make me a sammich

chefcraig
05-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Seriously, I believe a Roth Army Woman's Forum would be a terrific idea, for a handful of reasons. For one, it could serve as a device to consolidate the strength and idealism offered (with far greater restraint and dignity, yet not always...I mean, come on, we are all morons) by the female membership. Let's face it, Roth Army women have dealt with more crapola with a sense of defiance and survival than many of the allegedly macho men loitering about here while drinking and watching fucking Sports Center.

Secondly (and not to be the least bit condescending here), there are some subjects that ladies may wish to discuss that only jibe when voiced amongst other women.

And for a third reason, why in the fuck NOT? If you happen to be a female David Lee Roth/Classic VH fan, it's an all inclusive experience. Yet every once in a while, you might wish to discuss other avenues of what you have gone through or are currently dealing with, while not posting it out loud in MAX's section.

Van Halen was never a boy's club. Shit, one of the coolest things about going to them shows in the late 1970s was the fact that I WASN'T surrounded by hairy, over-weight, quite smelly, fully shitfaced Lynyrd Skynyrd-type fans, but by totally hot, mind-blowingly gorgeous females!

So in my mind, a little bit of respect is due. I firmly believe the trigger needs to be pulled on this.

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww351/pvn_2p2/make-it-so.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/pvn_2p2/media/make-it-so.jpg.html)

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 10:50 PM
I am assuming after the last three "ladies threads" posted in the Non-Forum it wouldn't be long till -The RA- women have little or no demand for respect or lady like behavior at all

Those threads were obviously started for a specific reason...sorry you didn't pick up on that...

clarathecarrot
05-29-2013, 11:07 PM
I agree with you ..but call it -The Rythm Kitchen- in DLR's honor..not any poster here.

I promise to start a thread about women spending less time in the kitchen and the lack of sammich making that is destroying America.

Or you can probably not coun't on that. I doubt I will post there at all, they need it and that is cool.

I could maybe find some common ground if the subject hits me so.

I generally stay out of woman to woman discussions...got smart years ago.

LoungeMachine
05-29-2013, 11:10 PM
I generally stay out of woman to woman discussions....

Not by choice is my guess....

Northern Girl
05-29-2013, 11:14 PM
It must be called Estrogen Alley!

LoungeMachine
05-29-2013, 11:18 PM

We already have that.....

It's called Mean Street

jhale667
05-29-2013, 11:21 PM

Angel
05-30-2013, 02:25 AM
I am assuming after the last three "ladies threads" posted in the Non-Forum it wouldn't be long till -The RA- women have little or no demand for respect or lady like behavior at all?

Having dissrespectfull discussion bullshit posted by women here or by the men here towards women centrally located instead of drifting of to nowhere in some dissapearing thread is what you want have at it.

You know you girls don't want to talk about shoes and shit like that with each other at all.

It will get just silly and have no different direction that any other forum here allready.

You will get your forum I am quite sure.

Because people think it will bring in more people .

While the rest of the world is doing other things... and snap texting each other..... and not using the net forums, as much or at all.

Do you know why 90% of the discussion here, on any subject, drift off subject...?

Cause nobody gives a fuck and generally doesn't want to hear about it.

What a women's forum idea is, is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.

If you girls get a women forum I want a specific men's forus to talk about women...all the bullshit we all say in all the other forums..but under the heading, Men's Forum...why becuase it is STOOOOPID!

YAY IT"S STOOPID!!!

It's called the muff thread. Or one of many others.

jhale667
05-30-2013, 02:38 AM
It's called the muff thread. Or one of many others.

And that's dedicated to worshiping lady parts, you have an issue with that? Thought you dug them too?

Anonymous
05-30-2013, 06:44 AM
I see the same people are starting the same shit again.

Watch now as it will tell me who started it, while conveniently overlooking what's prolonging it. Beyond any reasonable length.

Nickdfresh
05-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Nope, your favorite was "clem" if I recall, and yes you did follow people from thread to thread.

Um, eh, never used that term once. "Clem?" Really? And no, I haven't post stalked anyone unless they've post-stalked me...

And I have no idea of past history because of my join date? I mean, it is likely I've read threads here prior to 2012 don'tcha think? And check the number of posts/threads of that which you are in need of protecting and see if your shit stalking premise really holds true. It's an occasional drive-by at best.

Sorry Clem, but not even sure what you are saying here... :)

I never said you did attack me, at least not here. That's not the point. The point is that you mindlessly derail things quite often without contributing much. That's basically called "shit-stirring" I think. I don't mind a good bit of shit stirring, but when that's all you do it gets a bit old --my only point. And I'm not a "curmudgeon" I call 'em as I see them and that pisses some off. But that doesn't make me the sour puss...

But making the same knee-jerk auto-comments isn't "questioning her intelligence." It's just repetitive and annoying post-stalking. There are many here who have posted back negative commentary to her and I don't "chivalrously" "defend" her at all. Usually it's actually based on something in particular she said rather than ANYTHING she said...

That would have made you that excited?

I think they have wipes for all that...

Nickdfresh
05-30-2013, 07:39 AM

LOL My father had the infamous hump-back caddy with the tragic 6.0 (I think). It had all the handling characteristics of a giant brick on rollerskates...

Nickdfresh
05-30-2013, 07:46 AM

But I don't always call c-dog names and I've posted to him normally in several threads based on the discussion. I certainly have, but 'sockfucker' and all that ain't my term. I think "cadaverdouche or cadaverasshole" were maybe mine, but I don't think I've even used those lately because it gets sort of boring. I don't hate c-dog at all actually. I do question half of the bullshit he's stated here and that's where most of the flaming comes from because he's said a whole spectrum of bizarre things ranging from how he was just a kid in high school (way back) trolling for lolz to most recently his nephew was involved in one of the cliche Nigerian internet check scams and he had to sell the bike he was "making payments" on...

Angel
05-30-2013, 08:01 AM
And that's dedicated to worshiping lady parts, you have an issue with that? Thought you dug them too?

Don't be dense.

DLR Bridge
05-30-2013, 08:46 AM
But making the same knee-jerk auto-comments isn't "questioning her intelligence." It's just repetitive and annoying post-stalking. There are many here who have posted back negative commentary to her and I don't "chivalrously" "defend" her at all. Usually it's actually based on something in particular she said rather than ANYTHING she said.

Ezactly! Well put.

Angel
05-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Now, back to the topic at hand. This is a matter of organization, nothing more. Max's non covers a wide range. Think of it like making a sub-folder in your my documents on your computer. You divide your folders into categories, and then save your files in the appropriately categorized folder. It's not rocket science, nor is it the start of us women taking over the world. I've been on other boards where there were female forums and there was never an issue.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

clarathecarrot
05-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Now, back to the topic at hand. This is a matter of organization, nothing more. Max's non covers a wide range. Think of it like making a sub-folder in your my documents on your computer. You divide your folders into categories, and then save your files in the appropriately categorized folder. It's not rocket science, nor is it the start of us women taking over the world. I've been on other boards where there were female forums and there was never an issue.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

Stop trying to piss in the Urinal....OH BURN>>>>LOL!!!

:peep:

Angel
05-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Stop trying to piss in the Urinal....OH BURN>>>>LOL!!!

:peep:

Pretty lame burn, even for you. :p

Dr. Love
05-30-2013, 12:03 PM
lol, you guys will argue over anything

PETE'S BROTHER
05-30-2013, 12:05 PM
lol, you guys will argue over anything

no they won't!

VetteLS5
05-30-2013, 12:09 PM
no they won't!

yes they will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3SgOleq3Xw

PETE'S BROTHER
05-30-2013, 12:15 PM
sharky!!!!

Angel
05-30-2013, 01:35 PM
no they won't!

Will too. :p

chefcraig
05-30-2013, 01:53 PM
sharky!!!!

Indeed! :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjCqjzbvJY

LoungeMachine
05-30-2013, 01:58 PM
trolling for lolz to most recently his nephew was involved in one of the cliche Nigerian internet check scams and he had to sell the bike he was "making payments" on...

Seriously?

lolz

Link please?

Zing!
05-30-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm totally on board for a Ladies Room here at the Army. You get my vote!

Nickdfresh
05-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Seriously?

lolz

Link please?

It was mentioned in the Chat Box to Ace a couple of days ago...

jhale667
05-30-2013, 09:14 PM
It was mentioned in the Chat Box to Ace a couple of days ago...

To the archives, quickly! :lmao:

Nickdfresh
05-30-2013, 09:18 PM
Ace told him to ride his rad motor-scooter over and smoke dope, and c-dog mentioned he had to sell it because his nephew actually was fucking dumb enough to get a check from an internet scam so he had to sell it and pass the cash along...

PETE'S BROTHER
05-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Ace told him to ride his rad motor-scooter over and smoke dope, and c-dog mentioned he had to sell it because his nephew actually was fucking dumb enough to get a check from an internet scam so he had to sell it and pass the cash along...

:doh:

FORD
05-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Geezus.. as much as I hate reality shows, somebody should make one featuring the Cadaverfamily. At least it would be more entertaining than the CardASSians.

Angel
05-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Can we get back on track? This thread should be closed now as we have our forum.

jhale667
05-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Or it could just be moved there...

PETE'S BROTHER
05-30-2013, 09:55 PM
yeah, no need to go lounge Nazi on threads ;)

S.V.P "Nazi"?

Anonymous
05-31-2013, 06:40 AM
Geezus.. as much as I hate reality shows, somebody should make one featuring the Cadaverfamily. At least it would be more entertaining than the CardASSians.

I'd watch that. Hell,having C-Dog dispense his own particular brand of wisdom on prime time TV?

WIN!

Nickdfresh
05-31-2013, 07:35 AM

I suspect the show is somewhat scripted...

VetteLS5
05-31-2013, 10:02 AM
I suspect the show is somewhat scripted...

Cadaverfamily? No chance... that's pure stream-of-consciousness riffage!

Igosplut
06-01-2013, 11:37 PM

How about a ZL1?

VetteLS5
06-03-2013, 10:36 AM
How about a ZL1?

If I recall, that's the LT1 motor, with some add'l enhancements, off road exhaust and suspension, radio and heater delete, etc. Find one of those that's legit and you're talking at least a $500k car.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 04:30 AM
You sure 'bout that ??

VetteLS5
06-06-2013, 08:22 AM
You sure 'bout that ??

That's why I put "if I recall", 'cause I couldn't remember. ZR1 was the LT1 offroad, radio delete, etc. package. ZL1 was a big block.

Sensible Shoes
06-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Ladies like Vettes too.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 08:38 AM
I'm liking the new (no AC) Z/28, BTW...

http://images.conceptcarz.com/imgxra/Chevrolet/2014-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28-02-1680.jpg

:elvis: