PDA

View Full Version : The Death of Nutrition

FORD
06-05-2013, 02:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKROtbLuzoY

ELVIS
06-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Like you need Dr Creepy to tell you about nutrients...

I've been screaming about nutrition for years and I know more than that retard...

:elvis:

Kristy
06-05-2013, 10:56 AM
I've been screaming about nutrition for years and I know more than that retard...

:elvis:

No, you just regurgitate what hacks like Jone$ tell you based upon [his] junk science findings - pretty much 95% of your babbling post read like Jone$.

fraroc
06-05-2013, 11:05 AM
No, you just regurgitate what hacks like Jone$ tell you based upon [his] junk science findings - pretty much 95% of your babbling post read like Jone$.

Holy shit......I never thought this day would come.....I AGREE WITH KRISTY ON AN ISSUE!

ELVIS
06-05-2013, 12:15 PM
I'll try to remember that when I'm mowing the grass around your graves...

vandeleur
06-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I'll try to remember that when I'm mowing the grass around your graves...

Cool job bro :D

sadaist
06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
I eat awful pre-packed fast food, gas station, convenience foods. And I always feel run down, sleep bad, no energy, etc... When I do eat a bunch of fresh fruit or something I do feel a boost for a short while. I don't even wanna think how my life would be different if all I did was eat healthy good foods every single day. Always an excuse though. Too expensive, too time consuming, too much work putting it all together, etc.

Angel
06-05-2013, 01:17 PM
I eat awful pre-packed fast food, gas station, convenience foods. And I always feel run down, sleep bad, no energy, etc... When I do eat a bunch of fresh fruit or something I do feel a boost for a short while. I don't even wanna think how my life would be different if all I did was eat healthy good foods every single day. Always an excuse though. Too expensive, too time consuming, too much work putting it all together, etc.

We're either two peas in a pod, or we're our own worst enemies...I'm not as bad as you but not much better...

tbone888
06-05-2013, 02:11 PM
So a 1000 yrs ago we were getting a lot more nutrition and the avg age was 30?:) Yeah yeah i know all th e super duper evil pharma corps have found ways to reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure...hell even make your dick hard. Its pretty simple. Try to stay away from alcohol and tobacco. Maintain a healthy body weight, exercise and try to get as close to 8 hours sleep every night. Pay attention to family history. Dont worry about bad foods, just eat them in moderation, and def dont stress and worry about the constant barrage by the media about health and nutrition.

And one more thing....that fucktard in the video is extremely painful to listen to with his uh's and ah's and huge long pauses. He could make his point in 2 sentences and rambles on for 8 mins. I guess he has a lot of time to fill every day:)

ThrillsNSpills
06-05-2013, 02:19 PM
And one more thing....that fucktard in the video is extremely painful to listen to with his uh's and ah's and huge long pauses. He could make his point in 2 sentences and rambles on for 8 mins. I guess he has a lot of time to fill every day:)

I had the same reaction.

Get a juicer.
Put organic vegetables in it.
over and over.
end of transmission.

Nitro Express
06-05-2013, 06:17 PM
So a 1000 yrs ago we were getting a lot more nutrition and the avg age was 30?:) Yeah yeah i know all th e super duper evil pharma corps have found ways to reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure...hell even make your dick hard. Its pretty simple. Try to stay away from alcohol and tobacco. Maintain a healthy body weight, exercise and try to get as close to 8 hours sleep every night. Pay attention to family history. Dont worry about bad foods, just eat them in moderation, and def dont stress and worry about the constant barrage by the media about health and nutrition.

Exactly. I'm concerned about GMO foods (especially ones that have pesticide engineered into them) but the only way you can feed the population of the earth today is through modern agriculture. You can't get enough organic fertilizer from compost to grow on the scale needed. If you want to live off the land and be that type of person fine, go do it. I know people who do, you just can't support 7 billion people that way. In the 1930's the average lifespan of a male in the US was 65 years. We live longer now. Yes getting a good night's sleep, eating a balanced diet, drinking water (not beer or soda pop), getting some exercise and not stressing about every little thing does wonders.

Play life how this guy played his golf game and you have it all figured out.

http://youtu.be/0rIq1aPKi1w

guwapo_rocker
06-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Eat To Live

By Dr. Joel Furhman

Worked wonders for me.

knuckleboner
06-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Eat To Live

Live to Fly!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVKWoj3pyM-rZepouOBsLGYmFd87irA50RP1mRdeaCNMLGLC-vSQ

Nitro Express
06-05-2013, 11:30 PM
Could Round Up Ready GMO food be causing erratic violent behavior? Apparently it shows up in animals that eat the stuff.

FORD
06-06-2013, 03:11 AM
Loss of seratonin could definitely lead to erratic behavior, as it's a major factor in depression. This is also why 5-HTP is the only true anti-depressant, as the HTP is short for Hydoxytryptothan.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 03:25 AM
Dont worry about bad foods, just eat them in moderation

Do you know what foods are bad ??

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 03:27 AM
In the 1930's the average lifespan of a male in the US was 65 years. We live longer now.

Look up the US male lifespan since 1990...

Angel
06-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Look up the US male lifespan since 1990...

Increasing...except for uneducated white males. That group has seen the opposite trend. Interesting, but not surprising.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 10:26 AM
The only thing not surprising is you being full of shit...again...

Angel
06-06-2013, 10:38 AM
The only thing not surprising is you being full of shit...again...

You said look it up. I did. Idiot...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/09/21/us/life-expectancy-for-less-educated-whites-in-us-is-shrinking.html

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 10:52 AM
By that chart I should be dead...

Angel
06-06-2013, 10:56 AM
By that chart I should be dead...

Which chart did you look at? The female mortality chart?

Nickdfresh
06-06-2013, 06:26 PM
The link to the actual article: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/opinion/sunday/breeding-the-nutrition-out-of-our-food.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0