PDA

View Full Version : Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital

LoungeMachine
06-05-2013, 01:13 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/showbiz/paris-jackson-hospitalized/index.html

Two things come to mind....

Sure hope she isn't following in Michael's footsteps with regards to drugs....

and

No way did he father this child.....

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
06-05-2013, 01:15 PM
And here comes the gross speculation it was a suicide attempt.

Sure as hell hope not.

Coyote
06-05-2013, 01:24 PM

That's what black people have been saying for years...

Angel
06-05-2013, 01:30 PM
And here comes the gross speculation it was a suicide attempt.

Sure as hell hope not.

Her tweets sure read like a cry for help. Poor kid...

chefcraig
06-05-2013, 01:32 PM
MIchael Jackson's Family Don't Ask 'Who's The Daddy?" (http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/19/michael-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit-evidence-paternity-child-molestation-katherine-jackson-blanket-paris-prince/)

Now It's Clear That Michael Jackson Was Not the Biological Father of At Least One of His Children (http://gawker.com/5991340/now-its-clear-that-michael-jackson-was-not-the-biological-father-of-at-least-one-of-his-children)

fraroc
06-05-2013, 01:43 PM
What can you say? The pain of losing a loved one never really goes away...

jhale667
06-05-2013, 04:13 PM

It's entirely possible... two words: Rashida Jones. There's even a slight resemblence...

FORD
06-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I never would have guessed Quincy Jones was her father, if I hadn't heard her say it in some interview.

Nitro Express
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Whatever. She's a cute kid. It would be sad if she did herself in. I don't know what goes on in that Jackson camp but it must be a real freak show.

http://youtu.be/qBHmPApbX38

fraroc
06-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Well right now, her late father character is STILL being defamed from beyond the grave. That no-good cunt Wade Robson, who him and his family defended MJ for years is now saying that Michael Jackson molested him as a teenager. I know that people on are gonna shit on me and say that I'm defending a "pedo" but it can't be more fucking obvious that Wade Robson is a fucking lying, backstabbing Judas Iscariot. If he wants to make his lies believable, he should come out and say that MJ molested him when AEG is not in the shitter.
Right now, Randy Phillips, who most likely "took care" of Michael Jackson with Dr. Conrad Murray (If you know what I mean) is in a lot of legal trouble because of him and AEG's treatment of Michael and the ill-fated This Is It tour. He needed to take the heat off of AEG so in a last-ditch effort, he smears Michael Jackson's name from beyond the grave and offers an exuberant amount of money to Wade Robson to say that Michael Jackson molested him.

And not only that, Wade has the nerve to SUE Joe Jackson who honestly and heartfeltly defended his son for the first time in 35 years for slandering Wade's name. (He called him a liar.)

Whole lotta shakespeare in Michael Jackson's saga.

Sensible Shoes
06-05-2013, 08:50 PM
I read this thread title too quickly and thought it said Paris HILTON went to the hospital. So I was celebrating briefly.....

VAiN
06-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Am I really the only one who doesn't give a shit about this? I just can't seem to care..

Hardrock69
06-05-2013, 10:07 PM
I read this thread title too quickly and thought it said Paris HILTON went to the hospital. So I was celebrating briefly.....

Did she get someone's dick stuck in her throat?

Oh wait. It is not Paris Hilton. Never mind. :bong:

VAiN
06-05-2013, 10:12 PM
?Oh wait. It is not Paris Hilton. :bong:

There's someone I'll never get tired of not hearing about...

VAiN
06-05-2013, 10:12 PM
To be clear, it's paris, not the bong :D

cadaverdog
06-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Well right now, her late father character is STILL being defamed from beyond the grave. That no-good cunt Wade Robson, who him and his family defended MJ for years is now saying that Michael Jackson molested him as a teenager. I know that people on are gonna shit on me and say that I'm defending a "pedo" but it can't be more fucking obvious that Wade Robson is a fucking lying, backstabbing Judas Iscariot. If he wants to make his lies believable, he should come out and say that MJ molested him when AEG is not in the shitter.
Right now, Randy Phillips, who most likely "took care" of Michael Jackson with Dr. Conrad Murray (If you know what I mean) is in a lot of legal trouble because of him and AEG's treatment of Michael and the ill-fated This Is It tour. He needed to take the heat off of AEG so in a last-ditch effort, he smears Michael Jackson's name from beyond the grave and offers an exuberant amount of money to Wade Robson to say that Michael Jackson molested him.

And not only that, Wade has the nerve to SUE Joe Jackson who honestly and heartfeltly defended his son for the first time in 35 years for slandering Wade's name. (He called him a liar.)

Whole lotta shakespeare in Michael Jackson's saga.
Micheal Jackson was a pedophile. You don't pay someone 30 million dollars to shut up if you didn't do anything wrong. Even the jurors of his trial said they believed he molested children just not the one accusing him. His family just wants to make some more money off him while they can.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 03:52 AM
Micheal Jackson was a pedophile.

You don't know that...

binnie
06-06-2013, 04:07 AM
Sad news.

It was always going to be a difficult life - I'd like to think the media would leave her alone, but you know that's never going to happen.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 04:15 AM
Fuck no !!

This kind of bullshit is what constitutes as "news" to most dumbed-down Americans...

fraroc
06-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Micheal Jackson was a pedophile. You don't pay someone 30 million dollars to shut up if you didn't do anything wrong. Even the jurors of his trial said they believed he molested children just not the one accusing him. His family just wants to make some more money off him while they can.

What about the second time in 2003? He chose to fight the claim even though this whole this was wreaking havoc on his life. Why do you think he showed up in his pajamas once? Poor guy was too depressed to even leave his house.

People have been lying about Michael Jackson since 1993, and the only person who managed to get away with it and walk of with millions of his hard earned money, Evan Chandler ended up KILLING HIMSELF out of guilt when Michael Jackson passed away.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 06:54 AM
D-dog believes what the TV says, nothing more...

binnie
06-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Surely this thread is about MJ's daughter rather than MJ.

The poor kid doesn't need to be reminded of all the hate for her father, irregardless of whether or not it is justified.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Hopefully she learns some truth and finds happiness in this ugly world...

envy_me
06-06-2013, 07:19 AM
I don't believe for a second that he was a pedophile.

I don't like MJ, I hate his music, can't stand anything about him, but I just can't think logically and come to the conclusion that he was a pedo.

Here we have this billionaire and he can't buy a kid from some third world country and get rid of it after he is done?? But he goes and molests a neighbour?

Poor people like Josef Fritzl and Castro could pull it off for decades, and Michael Jackson who has millions and millions of dollars can't do it without anyone finding out?

And by the way, I have seen some of that trial in 2003 (I think it was) on TV, those kids were such bad actors. NO WAY that anybody with an ability to think can't see through that bad acting.
If he was a child molester, then I am sure he did nothing to the kids that were in the trial, cause that acting was beyond bad.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 07:22 AM
Who knows...

I'd like to think he's innocent, but bedding with very young boys no matter what the supposed circumstances are is wrong and suspicious...

:elvis:

envy_me
06-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Who knows...

I'd like to think he's innocent, but bedding with little boys no matter what the supposed circumstances is wrong and suspicious...

:elvis:

I think he had some sort of Peter Pan syndrom or something. He was definitelly not the sanest person. But he never touched that kid from Home Alone.

If he wanted to do something illegal or/and molest kids, dude, go to Thailand like fat european businessmen and buy a kid for a dollar. Without anybody looking at you the wrong way. That's the easy way.
Or he can do it the Fritzl way, with MJs money, nobody would ever find out.

Those people saw money and wanted to use him.

Von Halen
06-06-2013, 07:50 AM
D-dog believes what the TV says, nothing more...

Well, it could all be put to rest if those closely associated with him, those with a shred of credibility, like Lisa Marie Presley, Brooke Shields, and some others would come out and say unequivocally that MJ absolutely was not a pedophile. Nobody that isn't a blood relative, has come out publicly, and adamantly denied the pedophilia accusations. Hell, I'm not sure his blood relatives have defended him. Not with any passion anyway.

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I never knew that kid that sued him and won all the dough, committed suicide. He was probably in love with the fruitcake.

jhale667
06-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Paris Jackson: Cops Say She DIDN'T Want to Die (http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/06/paris-jackson-cops-think-she-didnt-want-to-die/)

Cops officially classified the Paris Jackson incident as a "suicide attempt," but they do NOT believe her intent was to kill herself.

Law enforcement sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... based on the information the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has gathered ... "She wanted attention." One source involved in the case tells us ... her call to a suicide hotline is compelling evidence "she wanted to be saved." The source added, "It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house."

TMZ broke the story ... Paris used a meat cleaver to cut her arm and took a bunch of Motrin, and our sources say as a result they must classify it as a "suicide attempt." But, as one source put it, "Who takes Motrin to kill themselves? She called the suicide hotline because she wanted the attention and wanted to make sure EMTs got there in time."

We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher.

One source connected with the case tells us, "She's into the drama."

Death by Motrin?

LoungeMachine
06-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Hopefully she learns some truth and finds happiness in this ugly world...

Translation: Hopefully she will wake up and tune into Alex Jone$

LoungeMachine
06-06-2013, 01:27 PM
[B]
We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher.

How's my make up?

Reminds me of Katydid when she slipped and fell at the KFC, and gave her username and password to a friend so she could update us here that she was on the way to the ER, but just fine. :lmao:

jhale667
06-06-2013, 01:39 PM
How's my make up?

Reminds me of Katydid when she slipped and fell at the KFC, and gave her username and password to a friend so she could update us here that she was on the way to the ER, but just fine. :lmao:

Oh, NO SHE DI'ENT.... seriously?? Fucking attention whore! :lmao:

LoungeMachine
06-06-2013, 01:40 PM
You don't remember that one?

Mick and I was HOWLING in that thread. Damn I wish we could find that one. ;)

Nitro Express
06-06-2013, 01:43 PM
She wanted to be saved. Saved from what? The looney tune Jackson family?

ThrillsNSpills
06-06-2013, 01:48 PM
How's my make up?

lmao
signed Katydint's neighbor

FORD
06-06-2013, 01:50 PM
You don't know that...

Or maybe he does?

Could explain why he can't maintain an adult relationship with anything other than a sock.

FORD
06-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Translation: Hopefully she will wake up and tune into Alex Jone$

Maybe she already did, and that's why she slashed her wrists?

LoungeMachine
06-06-2013, 01:57 PM

No, that's why she took the Motrin.

Guy gives me a fucking migraine too.....

ThrillsNSpills
06-06-2013, 01:58 PM

That would make more sense than "she has a lot going on" and "she couldn't get into the Marilyn Manson concert."

LoungeMachine
06-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Just to be clear [so Angel doesn't rip us all a new one]

Suicide is NOT funny.

BUT this was obviously NOT a suicide attempt, but merely a cry for attention.

Sad to think that she has the world at her feet, and never needs to worry about a thing....but can't keep herself happy/busy enough to enjoy it.

ELVIS
06-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Like you fucking know...

envy_me
06-09-2013, 05:05 PM
:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=xG4uFphgsYU&feature=endscreen

jhale667
06-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog rules. :biggrin:

envy_me
06-09-2013, 05:53 PM