PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with you?

envy_me
06-07-2013, 05:00 PM
There was a sidetopic in food thread for a while, so not to ruin that thread, I made this one.

Since we all seem to be dameged goods here at the Army, what health issues are you all having?

I just spent about 250 dollars on asthma meds. A pack with three Symbicorte in it. I think it's a bit expencive...

envy_me
06-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Pete's Brother:

Gluten (from Latin gluten, "glue") is a protein composite found in foods processed from wheat and related grain species, including barley and rye. Gluten gives elasticity to dough, helping it rise and keep its shape and often gives the final product a chewy texture. Gluten may also be found in some cosmetics, hair products, and other dermatological preparations.[1]

Gluten is the composite of a gliadin and a glutenin, which is conjoined with starch in the endosperm of various grass-related grains. The prolamin and glutelin from wheat (gliadin, which is alcohol-soluble, and glutenin, which is only soluble in dilute acids or alkalis) constitute about 80% of the protein contained in wheat fruit. Being insoluble in water, they can be purified by washing away the associated starch. Worldwide, gluten is a source of protein, both in foods prepared directly from sources containing it, and as an additive to foods otherwise low in protein.

The fruit of most flowering plants have endosperms with stored protein to nourish embryonic plants during germination. True gluten, with gliadin and glutenin, is limited to certain members of the grass family. The stored proteins of maize and rice are sometimes called glutens, but their proteins differ from true gluten.

A number of people have allergic reactions to gluten.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Pete's Brother:

Gluten (from Latin gluten, "glue") is a protein composite found in foods processed from wheat and related grain species, including barley and rye. Gluten gives elasticity to dough, helping it rise and keep its shape and often gives the final product a chewy texture. Gluten may also be found in some cosmetics, hair products, and other dermatological preparations.[1]

Gluten is the composite of a gliadin and a glutenin, which is conjoined with starch in the endosperm of various grass-related grains. The prolamin and glutelin from wheat (gliadin, which is alcohol-soluble, and glutenin, which is only soluble in dilute acids or alkalis) constitute about 80% of the protein contained in wheat fruit. Being insoluble in water, they can be purified by washing away the associated starch. Worldwide, gluten is a source of protein, both in foods prepared directly from sources containing it, and as an additive to foods otherwise low in protein.

The fruit of most flowering plants have endosperms with stored protein to nourish embryonic plants during germination. True gluten, with gliadin and glutenin, is limited to certain members of the grass family. The stored proteins of maize and rice are sometimes called glutens, but their proteins differ from true gluten.

A number of people have allergic reactions to gluten.

if that's wiki, i won't even read it anymore, thanks to dale...

envy_me
06-07-2013, 06:06 PM
if that's wiki, i won't even read it anymore, thanks to dale...

Why thanks to dale?

Read it, it's just a description so you know what it is.

Sensible Shoes
06-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Yeah but wiki is information supplied by users, not by experts. Gotta be careful with it - most universities will not let a quote from wiki into papers at all, as they don't deem it credible.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Monsanto!!!!

Sensible Shoes
06-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Hey educate me, don't fuck with me. Besides, I'm too lazy to go and look it up. Probably get wikipedia anyway.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Hey educate me, don't fuck with me. Besides, I'm too lazy to go and look it up. Probably get wikipedia anyway.

nothin'. i'm just perpetuating the convo in the other thread, and spewin' "monsanto" elsewhere...

envy_me
06-07-2013, 06:17 PM
I have to quote wiki. All other results come up in Swedish. This is the only one where i can change language. But you guys who aren't oppressed by Google can find a better article in English.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Why thanks to dale?

Read it, it's just a description so you know what it is.

teasin', dale busted my chops about wiki a coupla days ago

envy_me
06-07-2013, 06:25 PM
teasin', dale busted my chops about wiki a coupla days ago

Well, I HAVE to!! Or do you wanna read articles in Swedish???

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Well, I HAVE to!! Or do you wanna read articles in Swedish???

i have to

https://www.google.com/search?q=giudice+finalmente+arbitro+in+terra+del+b ene+e+del+male&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#lr=lang_en&client=firefox-a&hs=Xul&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbs=lr:lang_1en&sclient=psy-ab&q=giudice+finalmente+arbitro+in+terra+del+bene+e+d el+male+translation&oq=giudice+finalmente+arbitro+in+terra+del+bene+e+ del+male+translation&gs_l=serp.3...46702.49767.0.50197.12.12.0.0.0.0.14 7.1159.8j4.12.0...0.0...1c.1.16.psy-ab.HZx-eBPKcLU&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47534661,d.cGE&fp=32303b4b636d45d6&biw=1440&bih=728

envy_me
06-07-2013, 06:30 PM
i have to

https://www.google.com/search?q=giudice+finalmente+arbitro+in+terra+del+b ene+e+del+male&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#lr=lang_en&client=firefox-a&hs=Xul&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbs=lr:lang_1en&sclient=psy-ab&q=giudice+finalmente+arbitro+in+terra+del+bene+e+d el+male+translation&oq=giudice+finalmente+arbitro+in+terra+del+bene+e+ del+male+translation&gs_l=serp.3...46702.49767.0.50197.12.12.0.0.0.0.14 7.1159.8j4.12.0...0.0...1c.1.16.psy-ab.HZx-eBPKcLU&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47534661,d.cGE&fp=32303b4b636d45d6&biw=1440&bih=728

See, you CAN use google after all...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:31 PM
See, you CAN use google after all...

alllllllllll day

envy_me
06-07-2013, 06:33 PM
alllllllllll day

This is a great opportunity for you to finally answer the question: "What is wrong with you???"

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:36 PM
pick one aspect, and i will answer

envy_me
06-07-2013, 06:36 PM
pick one aspect, and i will answer

Mentally

PETE'S BROTHER
06-07-2013, 06:37 PM
nothing that i know of.

Never was
06-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Broad topic what's wrong

Mentally - not much happy camper, always willing to fail and never ever quit
Physically - most things, bad joints, intestines, had three different and unrelated cancers in my life but none are an issue today, in general I've beaten the crap out of myself but still functional
Lifestyle - live w my wife and my fiance (wife soon to be ex), and fiances husband lives in another state but all the kids live with us so again happy but complicated.

Sensible Shoes
06-07-2013, 07:20 PM
What's wrong with me? It would be a very long list, and I choose not to pay attention to it.

DLR Bridge
06-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Lifestyle - live w my wife and my fiance (wife soon to be ex), and fiances husband lives in another state but all the kids live with us so again happy but complicated.

Understatement of the decade. Holy moly, have you had two mother-in-laws over at the same time yet, just to make things real interesting?

Hats off to you man. Hope it all uncomplicates some day.

Satan
06-07-2013, 08:09 PM
What the hell is wrong with me?
I'm not who I want to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBjDIJE38t8

Satan
06-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Understatement of the decade. Holy moly, have you had two mother-in-laws over at the same time yet, just to make things real interesting?

Two mother in laws??

Are you Mormon or something??

Nitro Express
06-07-2013, 08:20 PM
I don't know. After seeing the antics of The Jackons, David Icke, your average christian zionist minister, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones, I think I'm pretty normal. I just view the rest of the world as being insane.

DLR Bridge
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Two mother in laws??

No Devildog! Did you read his situ? I was being facetious.

Nitro Express
06-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Two mother in laws??

Mormons aren't the only ones who have multiple wives. Some muslims do and some africans do. It really makes sense actually. The Mormons wanted to hold virgin land they moved into and did so by increasing their population as fast as they could by polygamy and converts. Brigham Young had an aggressive grow the population program and it worked. The Mormons still control Utah and a good part of neighboring states.

The arabs had to defend their watering holes. Usually the one with the biggest tribe controlled the water.

I'm sure it was the same deal in Africa. Sure it was about fun and stroking the big man ego but it was also about defending your turf.

Angel
06-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Yeah but wiki is information supplied by users, not by experts. Gotta be careful with it - most universities will not let a quote from wiki into papers at all, as they don't deem it credible.

That's true, but... they do recommended using Wiki to find credible sources.

Never was
06-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Actually have not seen my wife's mom since the day we were married in 1993, so never had them together at once. Sad she never even met her own grandkids wish I understood but her loss. I actually like my fiance's mom she is coming here this week. She mostly speaks Russian but cracks me up. Painfully blunt and honest which I do well with. Yeah complicated but luckily everyone genuinely cares about each other but it is cool watching peeps at times not know who to make eye contact with etc... Great friendship can survive beyond a marriage. I have an odd path in life from day one, I accepted I'm not just wired the same most folks. I'm sure eventually someone will shoot me but I'll go with a smile on my face and it will be worth it.

Angel
06-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Mormons aren't the only ones who have multiple wives. Some muslims do and some africans do. It really makes sense actually. The Mormons wanted to hold virgin land they moved into and did so by increasing their population as fast as they could by polygamy and converts. Brigham Young had an aggressive grow the population program and it worked. The Mormons still control Utah and a good part of neighboring states.

The arabs had to defend their watering holes. Usually the one with the biggest tribe controlled the water.

I'm sure it was the same deal in Africa. Sure it was about fun and stroking the big man ego but it was also about defending your turf.

Many First Nation cultures also had multiple wives....

Nitro Express
06-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Many First Nation cultures also had multiple wives....

You really can't judge a culture or a space in time unless you understand what they were going through. They might have had more women than men due to the men being killed in battle. Life in many cases was tough and people were just trying to survive. It's easy to sit in a comfortable chair with a refrigerator full of food and sit at a computer in a heated or air conditioned home and judge people who lived in a whole different universe than we do.

VAiN
06-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Understatement of the decade.

Yeah, at first I was like :confused13:

Actually have not seen my wife's mom since the day we were married in 1993, so never had them together at once. Sad she never even met her own grandkids wish I understood but her loss. I actually like my fiance's mom she is coming here this week. She mostly speaks Russian but cracks me up. Painfully blunt and honest which I do well with. Yeah complicated but luckily everyone genuinely cares about each other but it is cool watching peeps at times not know who to make eye contact with etc... Great friendship can survive beyond a marriage. I have an odd path in life from day one, I accepted I'm not just wired the same most folks. I'm sure eventually someone will shoot me but I'll go with a smile on my face and it will be worth it.

Then I read that and wow man, this actually makes sense.. the Dave is strong in you..My hat is off to you, sir.. :yo:

VAiN
06-07-2013, 10:16 PM

That's how I feel about it.. I never use wiki.. I dont think it's a bad thing, I just never use it to look up facts..

Nitro Express
06-07-2013, 10:17 PM

Then I read that and wow man, this actually makes sense.. the Dave is strong in you..My hat is off to you, sir.. :yo:

Does he get a Japanese light katana blessed with holy water from the mojo dojo swimming pool?

VAiN
06-07-2013, 10:59 PM

Does he get a Japanese light katana blessed with holy water from the mojo dojo swimming pool?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves..

SunisinuS
06-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Penile Reduction Surgery.

I know....all make fun of me. But I will keep the last 7 inches from the root. Go ahead...make fun o my ailment. But I have discussed it with my doctor. She made me get a 2nd opinion....and of course all her nurses chimed in. They wanted more examinations but I am determined....I do not want to run down a nude beach anymore with two black eyes.

I know...make fun of my ailment.

But I am determined.

:595:

Angel
06-07-2013, 11:30 PM
You really can't judge a culture or a space in time unless you understand what they were going through. They might have had more women than men due to the men being killed in battle. Life in many cases was tough and people were just trying to survive. It's easy to sit in a comfortable chair with a refrigerator full of food and sit at a computer in a heated or air conditioned home and judge people who lived in a whole different universe than we do.

I don't judge them whatsoever. Chief Dan George's grand-daughter tells a story that explains the practice among the Coast Salish people.

ELVIS
06-07-2013, 11:35 PM
they do recommended using Wiki to find credible sources.

They who ??

This thread sucks ass, BTW...

Nitro Express
06-07-2013, 11:57 PM
I see myself as a god and view other human beings as useless eaters; especially that annoying loud mouthed Alex Jones.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 12:03 AM
But you're just another useless eater...

SunisinuS
06-08-2013, 12:12 AM

Black calling the kettle pot.

:cool1:

Satan
06-08-2013, 12:13 AM
I see myself as a god and view other human beings as useless eaters; especially that annoying loud mouthed Alex Jones.

I thought you left the LDS church? Didn't you forfeit the chance to become God of your own planet when you defected?

Angel
06-08-2013, 12:44 AM
They who ??

This thread sucks ass, BTW...

University professors. Learn how to read. Sounds like you're on the rag again...

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 02:42 AM

Nope. My great grandfather was a Benson. I have the right bloodlines. I might not be active in the church but that doesn't matter. Us lucifarians just use that as cover anyways. I'm still in the Mormon Illuminati.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/mormon.htm

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 02:51 AM
What really sucked was the ritualistic child abuse all us illuminati kids have to go through. That monarch programming fucks you up.

http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/no80.htm

Oh well when your dad works for Avril Harriman and is in the OTO and Temple of Set, you pay the price but the other perks are good. I just didn't get very far because I refused to have gay anal sex in a coffin at Skull and Bones.

Satan
06-08-2013, 02:58 AM
I hate those "Temple of Set" idiots.....

If you're going to worship me, at least get my name right!

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 03:00 AM
I hate those "Temple of Set" idiots.....

If you're going to worship me, at least get my name right!

Well that's the US Army for you. The Temple of Set was set up by one of their generals trying to prove he was better than Anthony Levay (This Working became necessary when many Satanists, along with the majority of the Priesthood of the Church of Satan,[2] left that organization because of administrative and philosophical disagreements with its founder Anton Szandor LaVey.[2] The Temple of Set was incorporated in California that same year as a nonprofit church.[3]). Fucking California satanists. They are a bunch of egoed out fruitnuts. The OTO is much better. Crowley knew his shit. I stayed away from Scientology. It's really Satanism but I don't need to pretend to be a Star Trek fag to worship the all mighty Lucifer.

Satan
06-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Oh please.... don't try to hang that Xenu dragonshit on me! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 03:07 AM
Oh please.... don't try to hang that Xenu dragonshit on me! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Well it's because The Mormons and The Scientologists never had the balls to just tell people what they really were. Anthony LeVay had balls. He hung it all out for everyone to see and called his organization The Church of Satan. Sadly it ain't what it used to be.

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 03:11 AM
Oh well. The New World Order is almost here. Once we rid ourselves of our enemies we can let it all hang out in the open and not worry. There are plans to build a 110 story statue of Moloch on the temple mount in Jerusalem so the anti-christ can have mass sacrifices there.

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 03:17 AM
I'm just glad I didn't go to Bilderberg this year. That swashbuckling Alex Jones and his blow horn would really get on my nerves. I mean the meetings are just a bunch of boring bankers, politicians, corporate heads, and media types. Mostly it's one big egoed out circle jerk with everyone trying to kiss David de Rothschild, Jay Rockefeller, and Henry Kissinger's ass. It makes me sick. I would just spend the time of the golf course but how in the fuck can you play golf with Alex Jones making all that incessant noise?

I mean here you have a beautiful day in jolly old England and Alex Jones drops a big fucking turd on it and ruins it for everyone. I tell ya. I probably would grab a bottle of Beefeater gin, get wasted and beat off to Kate Winslet.

envy_me
06-08-2013, 03:43 AM

Oh, a Russian girl :thumb: Now that you're kind of in, if you ever get a chance visit an Orthodox church. It's very special.

The other mother in law, that you don't like, you should have just sent her over to Yngwies to borrow some sugar :biggrin:

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 06:04 AM
But what is really wrong with me is I'm always stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea...

Coyote
06-08-2013, 07:47 AM
What's wrong with me?

Procrastination due to old insecurities. (Slowly but surely pushing through them)
Lousy real life "friends", who want to either keep me at their level or lower. (Slowly but surely dropping the jealous little shit-talking cunts from my circles)
Piston broke.
Pining over an ex-girlfriend... (I'm getting over it)

Minor adjustments required, that's all...

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 08:53 AM
University professors.

They would know, eh hoser ??

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Nope. My great grandfather was a Benson. I have the right bloodlines. I might not be active in the church but that doesn't matter. Us lucifarians just use that as cover anyways. I'm still in the Mormon Illuminati.

What the fuck ever...

Angel
06-08-2013, 09:25 AM
They would know, eh hoser ??

Put a tampon in it, ffs.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Put a tampon in it, ffs.

University professors...:rolleyes:

I know one...he works at Autozone now...

He's very helpful and speaks good English...

Angel
06-08-2013, 10:17 AM
University professors...:rolleyes:

I know one...he works at Autozone now...

He's very helpful and speaks good English...

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you in University right now? No....so how the fuck would you know that they tell students not to quote Wiki, but if you are having trouble finding articles for your research, you can often find links to peer reviewed journal articles. Go to church, Elvis. You need all the help you can get.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Obomba was a College professor too...

Perfect Autozone material...

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Are you in University right now?

Fuck no and thank God for that...

Get your degree and get the fuck outta there...

Don't listen to their bullshit...

Zing!
06-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Oh well. The New World Order is almost here. Once we rid ourselves of our enemies we can let it all hang out in the open and not worry. There are plans to build a 110 story statue of Moloch on the temple mount in Jerusalem so the anti-christ can have mass sacrifices there.

Anyone ever tell you you do a great Elvis?

envy_me
06-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Anyone ever tell you you do a great Elvis?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I love you :D

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Keep laughing...

envy_me
06-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Keep laughing...

He was making fun of Nitro, not you.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 12:55 PM
I don't need the thread described to me...

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't need the thread described to me...

It's not. It's supposed to be about health...

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:15 PM
I really think you might be brain dead...

Maybe you need to get your cholesterol up...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2013, 01:16 PM
It's not. It's supposed to be about health...

spiritual?

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:17 PM
I really think you might be brain dead...

Maybe you need to get your cholesterol up...

Even if I was, I am way ahead of you. You can't be brain dead if you have no brain.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2013, 01:18 PM
monsanto

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Even if I was, I am way ahead of you. You can't be brain dead if you have no brain.

Ahead of me on what ??

I have a healthy brain...

You're all about fluff in your own little world of make believe...

And a health thread ??

What do you know about health ??

Stick to food pics and shoes...

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Ahead of me on what ??

I have a healthy brain...

You're all about fluff in your own little world of make believe...

And a health thread ??

What do you know about health ??

Stick to food pics and shoes...

I am trying but you are ruining the food thread with your paranoia.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:28 PM
The food supply is being poisoned, what's paranoid about that ??

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2013, 01:28 PM
:lmao:

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:29 PM

I HATE that I am getting you as a friend suggestion

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:30 PM
You can only be friends with people who agree with you ??

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:32 PM
You can only be friends with people who agree with you ??

Absolutelly not. I can be friends with people with many different opinions.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2013, 01:34 PM
I HATE that I am getting you as a friend suggestion

from whom? where?

ELVIS
Well then don't get all bent out of shape if I post a comment in a thread you started...

It's you bitching about it that derails the thread...

ELVIS
from whom? where?

Planet Gluten...

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Well then don't get all bent out of shape if I post a comment in a thread you started...

It's you bitching about it that derails the thread...

Only one thread. Ruin others all you want. But that thread is great. And if you scare VAiN off, I'll ruin Alex Jones thread with shoe pics.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Only one thread. Ruin others all you want. But that thread is great. And if you scare VAiN off, I'll ruin Alex Jones thread with shoe pics.

vain doesn't scare easy :gulp:

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:38 PM
That thread sucks...

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:40 PM
I don't forgive things easily. I am a woman, damn it, we ALWAYS remember :biggrin:

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM
And real men couldn't care less...

*edit*

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM
And men could care less...

So why are you here arguing with me then???

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm not...

I'm commenting on topics on this message board as I often do...

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm not...

I'm commenting on topics on this message board as I often do...

You're still arguing with me. You're just bitter cause you know I'm angry at you.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm not bitter and I could care less if you're angry...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-08-2013, 01:47 PM
You're still arguing with me. You're just bitter cause you know I'm angry at you.

you are "ruining" your own thread

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:49 PM
You're just bitter cause you know I'm angry at you.

Trying teenage manipulation on me now ??

I'll bet that worked good on your camp counselor, eh ??

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:49 PM

This thread is here to be ruined. I made it to take the bullshit from that other thread.

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm not bitter and I could care less if you're angry...

Right.... Let's go with that for now...

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:51 PM

Lil' miss Me doesn't get that concept...:biggrin:

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Lil' miss Me doesn't get that concept...:biggrin:

I don't care about threads in general. Ask VA, he asked me to stop ruining many threads. You're just making things up.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Making what up ??

here's the envy-me song BTW...

:elvis:

envy_me
06-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Here is ELVIS song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb-3seZSQ_Q

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Not available in the un-united police states...

envy_me
06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
How about this? You even have subtitulada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byWIBkB_E_g

TFM_Dale
06-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Nobody has anything wrong with them, it is all a big conspiracy by the FBI to control us with fear, destroying America psychologically one patient at a time. Don't you guys know anything? :bigwink:

VetteLS5
06-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Trying teenage manipulation on me now ??

I'll bet that worked good on your camp counselor, eh ??

Only if he was married. :biggrin:

VetteLS5
06-08-2013, 07:15 PM
monsanto

joe rogan
joe rogan
joe rogan

Wait... err, fuck... I've inhabited someone else's go-to...

VetteLS5
06-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Don't you guys know anything? :bigwink:

Noooooo

VetteLS5
06-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't care about threads in general. Ask VA, he asked me to stop ruining many threads. You're just making things up.

Sure, respond to him. But when I ever so gently ask you, I get painted the bad guy. I'm crushed.

ELVIS
06-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Ask VA, he asked me to stop ruining many threads.

No shit...

You ruin your own threads...

:biggrin:

Dan
06-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Page 3.:D

Dan
06-08-2013, 11:13 PM
I Sit Behind A Computer,My Name Is Dan.:D

Nitro Express
06-08-2013, 11:54 PM
and Dan is looking at porn and slapping his ham...

Dan
06-09-2013, 01:51 AM
Yes,Yes And Yes.:D

Angel
06-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Yes,Yes And Yes.:D

Obviously...pants off. :D

PETE'S BROTHER
06-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Obviously...pants off. :D

it's always scary skyping with dan...

Never was
06-10-2013, 12:52 PM

I never thought of the Dave angle Vain but I guess so. I do speak Japaneese but no sword play for me.

Envy, yes a good Russian girl but actually from Kiev but grew up it was Russian.

Complicated but life reflects who we are and I'm not the most simple guy so not sure what to do if it simplifies. Biggest challenge this weekend was keeping the fiances mom from killing my wife (yeah let that sentence sink in). Not sure why folks feel the need to destroy the other person when a marriage doesn't work out.

Just be yourselves and never be around anyone who makes you feel as if you can't be.

Never was
06-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Oh, a Russian girl :thumb: Now that you're kind of in, if you ever get a chance visit an Orthodox church. It's very special.

The other mother in law, that you don't like, you should have just sent her over to Yngwies to borrow some sugar :biggrin:

Yeah learning the Russian traditions and holidays has been a blast. A lot cultural similarities with Irish so feels comfortable.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Just be yourselves and never be around anyone who makes you feel as if you can't be.

truer words? :clap:

envy_me
06-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Yeah learning the Russian traditions and holidays has been a blast. A lot cultural similarities with Irish so feels comfortable.

I am baptised in Orthodox church but my dads family are catholics, so I have been in both a lot :) I like orthodox better, cause of the atmosphere, like a lot incense, ornaments and icons.

twonabomber
06-10-2013, 02:27 PM
There's nothing wrong with me. It's everyone else who is fucked up.

binnie
06-10-2013, 02:55 PM
What's wrong with me?

I spend too much time at the Roth Army......................

Zing!
06-10-2013, 04:52 PM
What's wrong with me?

I spend too much time at the Roth Army......................

Is that an addiction or a disease?

LoungeMachine
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM

Mental Disorder

:gulp:

Dave's Bitch
06-10-2013, 05:17 PM
PMT and all that brings :cussing:

envy_me
06-10-2013, 05:22 PM

Since we're all cunts here, it's probably a venereal disease...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Since we're all cunts here, it's probably a venereal disease...

sweden? ;)

LoungeMachine
06-10-2013, 06:14 PM
sweden? ;)

Is that something you can catch? ;)

envy_me
06-10-2013, 06:15 PM
You wish :biggrin:

VetteLS5
06-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Since we're all cunts here

Speak for yourself.

VetteLS5
06-10-2013, 07:25 PM
You wish :biggrin:

Oh yay! Can you start another marriage thread too?

LoungeMachine
06-10-2013, 07:33 PM

I started that one, FTR

But if you're looking to hook up, I think ELVIS is avail.....

Sensible Shoes
06-10-2013, 07:49 PM
I'll tell you what's fuckin' wrong with me. I never say no to anybody. Big fault to have.

LoungeMachine
06-10-2013, 07:56 PM
I'll tell you what's fuckin' wrong with me. I never say no to anybody. Big fault to have.

slut ;)

Sensible Shoes
06-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Not really an issue in that department, but if it WAS, I would be GLAD not to say no! Holy Crap, yes.

envy_me
06-11-2013, 03:44 AM

People seem so grumpy these days.

You are this close to getting uninvited :biggrin:

twonabomber
06-11-2013, 07:51 AM

I answer the phone and automatically say "no."

The nice thing about being able to say no is that after a few times people get the hint. Or maybe it's how the no is delivered.

ELVIS
06-11-2013, 09:29 AM
I would be GLAD not to say no! Holy Crap, yes.

Typical woman...

Angel
06-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Typical woman...

Sounds more like the typical male to me...

So tell me Elvis...just what is a "typical woman"?

ELVIS
06-11-2013, 10:31 AM
These days ??

A pleasure seeking vain shell interested in all sorts of unhealthy degenerate crap...

A far cry from a real woman, unlike my beautiful wife...

envy_me
06-11-2013, 10:45 AM
These days ??

A pleasure seeking vain shell interested in all sorts of unhealthy degenerate crap...

A far cry from a real woman, unlike my beautiful wife...

Tell us about your wife. What's she like?

I understand she doesn't use make up?

ELVIS
06-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Like I'm gonna put personal info on the web...:rolleyes:

envy_me
06-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Lol, it's not like I asked for her name and adress. You brought her up as an example of a good woman. It made me curious about her personality.

LoungeMachine
06-11-2013, 12:40 PM
. It made me curious about her personality.

She married ELVIS

What more do you need to know?

Angel
06-11-2013, 12:47 PM
She married ELVIS

What more do you need to know?

Poor thing.

Zing!
06-11-2013, 04:29 PM
I answer the phone and automatically say "no."

The nice thing about being able to say no is that after a few times people get the hint. Or maybe it's how the no is delivered.

Screaming with the veins in your neck ready to burst?

envy_me
06-11-2013, 05:34 PM
I got a TBE vaccine today. So now my arm hurts a bit.

VetteLS5
06-11-2013, 07:53 PM
I got a TBE vaccine today. So now my arm hurts a bit.

Those pesky warts getting a little too troublesome? :biggrin:

envy_me
06-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Those pesky warts getting a little too troublesome? :biggrin:

Vaccines are preventive, you do know that right? ;) And there are no warts in TBE ;)

TFM_Dale
06-12-2013, 12:22 PM
What is wrong with me? My liver was screaming for mercy by the time I went back to work yesterday. Had a bachelor party for my best friend Saturday night (jagerbombs are not my friend anymore) continued the drinkathon into Sunday evening and dragged ass Monday knowing it was my last day off. Tuesday went better then expected but had a lot to do at work and prepped a new batch of beer last night. Today is much mellower and I'm enjoying some me time after busting ass and getting everything caught up yesterday.

katina
06-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Last week was pretty hard for me. I had a severe flu (we are having several deaths, down here). I´m still recovering.
Plus, one of my best friends suddenly died :(

PETE'S BROTHER
06-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Last week was pretty hard for me. I had a severe flu (we are having several deaths, down here). I´m still recovering.

lo siento, damn shame, chin up, feel better.

vandeleur
06-17-2013, 02:44 PM

Sorry to hear that katina and hope feeling better soon

Angel
06-17-2013, 02:48 PM

Awe, sweetie. I'm so sorry to hear that! Please take care of yourself, and get well soon.

katina
06-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Sorry to hear that katina and hope feeling better soon

Thank you a lot for your kind words.

Hardrock69
06-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Same here. I went through really bad stuff over the past couple of years, but life is better now.

And so I hope stuff gets better for you.

Never was
06-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Katina be good to yourself and rest

Angel
06-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Ugh. I've had GERD for years. Didn't have any meds left last night so had acid building up all night long. Puking stomach acid freaking hurts! Seriously considering surgery...

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 10:41 AM
Ugh. I've had GERD for years.

That's because you're gluten intolerant...

Click !! (http://www.sott.net/article/254451-Gluten-sensitivity-induces-GERD-Gastroesophageal-reflux-disease)

Stop eating all forms of gluten and your GI problems will vanish...

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Surgery ??

You're crazy !!!

Don't look at gluten though...:rolleyes:

Angel
06-20-2013, 11:21 AM
That's because you're gluten intolerant...

Click !! (http://www.sott.net/article/254451-Gluten-sensitivity-induces-GERD-Gastroesophageal-reflux-disease)

Stop eating all forms of gluten and your GI problems will vanish...

Would you go fuck yourself, please? You're not a doctor...you're not even a fucking licensed nurse anymore. You can't diagnose Celiac disease or gluten intolerance (yes, there is a difference) on symtoms alone. There are many things that cause GERD, and the 10 cups of coffee plus the pack of cigarettes I smoke every day are probably the biggest contributors. The other is that I've been a lazy bitch for the last 5 years and am overweight.

My weight has yo-yo'd my entire life...and when I'm not overweight I have no symptoms. Therefore I know the cause of my problem....and before you say I'm far because of gluten...I am fat because I sit at school, sit at work, and live an area where I don't dare walk so I drive everywhere.

Two weeks ago I decided I needed to change that. Cut back on sugar (I'm a freak for chocolate bars) and started getting exercise. I've lost 8 lbs already. If I was gluten intolerant the weight wouldn't be coming off that easily, according to you.

I suppose next you'll be telling me that my Sick Sinus Syndrome and AV block are also caused by gluten. :rolleyes:

Angel
06-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Oh, and last nights was bad because of the citrus fruit I ate yesterday...

Von Halen
06-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Would you go fuck yourself, please? You're not a doctor...you're not even a fucking licensed nurse anymore. You can't diagnose Celiac disease or gluten intolerance (yes, there is a difference) on symtoms alone. There are many things that cause GERD, and the 10 cups of coffee plus the pack of cigarettes I smoke every day are probably the biggest contributors. The other is that I've been a lazy bitch for the last 5 years and am overweight.

My weight has yo-yo'd my entire life...and when I'm not overweight I have no symptoms. Therefore I know the cause of my problem....and before you say I'm far because of gluten...I am fat because I sit at school, sit at work, and live an area where I don't dare walk so I drive everywhere.

Two weeks ago I decided I needed to change that. Cut back on sugar (I'm a freak for chocolate bars) and started getting exercise. I've lost 8 lbs already. If I was gluten intolerant the weight wouldn't be coming off that easily, according to you.

I suppose next you'll be telling me that my Sick Sinus Syndrome and AV block are also caused by gluten. :rolleyes:

By Canadian standards, Elvis is a Doctor! :D

Hey, Angel...cut back on the coffee, cigs, chocolate bars and citrus fruits. Get off your fat ass and do something. (Congrats on losing the 8lbs) If your neighborhood is so dangerous, just run naked. I guarantee nobody will fuck with you!

Angel
06-20-2013, 11:59 AM

Hey, Angel...cut back on the coffee, cigs, chocolate bars and citrus fruits. Get off your fat ass and do something. (Congrats on losing the 8lbs) If your neighborhood is so dangerous, just run naked. I guarantee nobody will fuck with you!

Are you kidding? Compared to the crack-ho's in this area I'm fucking Marilyn Monroe! ;) I don't understand how these girls can earn a living...just freaking nasty! As for the John's....my lord. Save up for an escort, guys!

You're right about the coffee and cigs though...biggest contributor to the problem...As for our Dr's...Do you have any clue how many Canadian doctors are in the US? We don't pay them enough and they don't have to do US exams or residencies. We've lost some damn good ones, that's for sure.

It's your nurses that concern me. I provide tech support for your National Council of State Boards of Nursing. What a bunch of stupid people! Their stupidity is fucking scary..m

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 12:19 PM
You can't diagnose Celiac disease or gluten intolerance (yes, there is a difference) on symtoms alone.

BULL FUCKING SHIT !!

I know WAY more about this subject than you can possibly imagine, dumbass...

Go get surgery...

And when you find out it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but cause MORE absorbtion problems, then what ??

Hey, maybe the stupid doctor will cut something else off...

You're a riot...

At least I informed you...

:rolleyes:

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 12:21 PM

I sure as fuck know more about nutrition than any fucking doctor I have ever met...

jhale667
06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Anyone else noticing the pattern here?

I know WAY more about this subject than

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 12:23 PM
What you being the supreme dumbass of the world ??

We see that pattern...

Kristy
06-20-2013, 12:25 PM
What's wrong with me? I um...didn't have my "needs met" a s a child. Yeah, I play that whining card.

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Tough...

Who did ??

jhale667
06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
What you being the supreme dumbass of the world ??

We see that pattern...

No, I was referring to the fact that you're a self-aggrandizing delusional fucktard. Trust me, everybody sees that.

:guitar:

ThrillsNSpills
06-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Any Doctor that knows about nutrition didn't get that knowledge in medical school.

Why do people think docs are nutritionists anyway?

envy_me
06-20-2013, 12:56 PM

envy_me
06-20-2013, 01:02 PM
What's wrong with me? I um...didn't have my "needs met" a s a child. Yeah, I play that whining card.

My parents never bought me Lego... Even though I begged for it. And all the other kids had it.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-20-2013, 01:06 PM
My parents never bought me Lego... Even though I begged for it. And all the other kids had it.

well, just one would be lame

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Trust me, everybody sees that.

:guitar:

Do you really think I care about what people think of my crazy Rotharmy persona ??

jhale667
06-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Clearly not, or you might be less of a douche...

ELVIS
06-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Like you're not a douche...

jhale667
06-20-2013, 01:12 PM
Nope that's all you - douche.

ThrillsNSpills
06-20-2013, 01:17 PM
That's it lock the thread.
The problem is we're all douches. some are less of a douche.

solved. next..

PETE'S BROTHER
06-20-2013, 01:18 PM
That's it lock the thread.
The problem is we're all douches. some are less of a douche.

solved. next..

douche

Angel
06-20-2013, 01:21 PM
BULL FUCKING SHIT !!

I know WAY more about this subject than you can possibly imagine, dumbass...

Go get surgery...

And when you find out it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but cause MORE absorbtion problems, then what ??

Hey, maybe the stupid doctor will cut something else off...

You're a riot...

At least I informed you...

:rolleyes:

Elvis, we all project based on our own experience. E.g. when someone tells me they had a dizzy spell I immediately think heart...because that is my experience.

The only way that gluten intolerance can be diagnosed correctly is by blood tests and endoscopy.

And he surgery I'm talking about does not involve removal of anything:

During fundoplication surgery, the upper curve of the stomach (the fundus) is wrapped around theesophagus*and sewn into place so that the lower portion of the*esophagus*passes through a small tunnel of*stomach*muscle. This surgery strengthens the valve between the esophagus and stomach (lower esophageal sphincter), which stops acid from backing up into the esophagus as easily. This allows the esophagus to heal.

I'll continue to work with my medical professional to determine what's best for me. Right now, it's eliminate sugars and lose weight. I also keep a journal of my food and symptoms. Guess what? Not once has an attack been preceded by eating gluten.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Clearly not, or you might be less of a douche...

Like you're not a douche...

Nope that's all you - douche.

island sharky!!!

ThrillsNSpills
06-20-2013, 01:26 PM
uh huh huh huh

uh huh huh huh

she said sphincter

ThrillsNSpills
06-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Elvis, we all project based on our own experience. E.g. when someone tells me they had a dizzy spell I immediately think heart...because that is my experience.

The only way that gluten intolerance can be diagnosed correctly is by blood tests and endoscopy.

During fundoplication surgery, the upper curve of the stomach (the fundus) is wrapped around theesophagus*and sewn into place so that the lower portion of the*esophagus*passes through a small tunnel of*stomach*muscle. This surgery strengthens the valve between the esophagus and stomach (lower esophageal sphincter), which stops acid from backing up into the esophagus as easily. This allows the esophagus to heal.

I'll continue to work with my medical professional to determine what's best for me. Right now, it's eliminate sugars and lose weight. I also keep a journal of my food and symptoms. Guess what? Not once has an attack been preceded by eating gluten.

did you eat that orange on an empty stomach?
Fruit should be eaten seperately than other food since it digests differently.
incorrect food combining also causes digestive problems. Hope that helps.
I'm not a doctor just a douche apparently.

Angel
06-20-2013, 01:36 PM
did you eat that orange on an empty stomach?
Fruit should be eaten seperately than other food since it digests differently.
incorrect food combining also causes digestive problems. Hope that helps.
I'm not a doctor just a douche apparently.

Worse. Grapefruit on an empty stomach...ouch.

Angel
06-20-2013, 01:38 PM
I sure as fuck know more about nutrition than any fucking doctor I have ever met...

And I'm sure my nutritionist knows a hell of a lot more than you.

And my doctor has taken it upon himself to learn more about nutrition...

envy_me
06-20-2013, 02:26 PM
well, just one would be lame

Yeah, playing with just one would be lame....

Sensible Shoes
06-20-2013, 07:02 PM

Why do you bother with him Angel?

Never was
06-20-2013, 07:14 PM
Never understood the notion of someone maintaining an extended "persona" on the internet. Isn't life too short to be anything but yourself? To each their own I guess.

Nutrition is a weird thing because bodies do have unique ways of absorbing, sensitivities, and metabolism.
Seldom is a one size fits all answer the real solution for anyone in regard to food.

jhale667
06-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Never understood the notion of someone maintaining an extended "persona" on the internet. Isn't life too short to be anything but yourself? To each their own I guess.

Right there with you on that one. IMO anyone with an "internet persona" deep down thinks their real one isn't interesting enough.

cadaverdog
06-20-2013, 07:20 PM
No, I was referring to the fact that you're a self-aggrandizing delusional fucktard. Trust me, everybody sees that. :
You don't speak for everybody, dickhead. You just think you do.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-20-2013, 07:24 PM
i can't decide if i should surprise my wife with a new washer and dryer. she's outta town and we really need some new ones, but... i really don't know what kind she wants.

jhale667
06-20-2013, 07:38 PM
You don't speak for everybody, dickhead. You just think you do.

Not everyone, but definitely stating the consensus opinion. And you can go fuck yourself, too. :first:

jhale667
06-20-2013, 07:43 PM
i can't decide if i should surprise my wife with a new washer and dryer. she's outta town and we really need some new ones, but... i really don't know what kind she wants.

Subtly text her and ask "When we get around to replacing the washer & dryer, what are we getting, anyway?" then it's just a random question and she gets to give her brand-preference opinion - waitaminute - or is your situation one where you even mentioning appliances would raise a flag? :D

PETE'S BROTHER
06-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Subtly text her and ask "When we get around to replacing the washer & dryer, what are we getting, anyway?" then it's just a random question and she gets to give her brand-preference opinion - waitaminute - or is your situation one where you even mentioning appliances would raise a flag? :D

it would probly lessen the surprise, but i would have to get a cell phone in order to text her :biggrin: i would hate to spend damn near $2k on somethin' she wouldn't be completely happy with. then i think, fine, she wants the garage floor epoxy painted and storage cabinets on the walls, what colors? no idea...

maybe, just maybe, i should pay closer attention to some stuff ;)

kwame k
06-20-2013, 08:22 PM
My advice is wait for her to pick it out!

I tried the same thing with my wife.......had her in the appliance isle and thought it was the one she wanted.

Fast forward a week later.....she's out of town, I buy the washer and dryer.

Nope........wrong fucking one!

jhale667
06-20-2013, 08:28 PM
it would probly lessen the surprise, but i would have to get a cell phone in order to text her :biggrin: i would hate to spend damn near $2k on somethin' she wouldn't be completely happy with. then i think, fine, she wants the garage floor epoxy painted and storage cabinets on the walls, what colors? no idea...

maybe, just maybe, i should pay closer attention to some stuff ;)

Quite possibly, yes.. ;) But Kwame's right, let her pick it out.

Igosplut
06-20-2013, 08:45 PM
If I spent my life worrying about the outcome of my excesses at the end then it would have never been as fun. You play the game and take your lumps.

You'll never find out anything about yourself being sedate about it....

cadaverdog
06-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Not everyone, but definitely stating the consensus opinion.
I'm sure you think your opinion is everyones opinion because you think everyone here is as brainwashed as you are. You don't even have a persoal opinion. Whatever Lounge thinks you think. You agree with anything he says before he even says it. Then you make sure you're the first one to thank him. I can't understand why everyone thinks you're his bitch.

jhale667
06-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Retort #2 :first:

jhale667
06-21-2013, 11:54 AM
New research shows that people who eat gluten are 97% less likely to talk about gluten than people who've stopped eating gluten. #Gluten— Danny Zuker (@DannyZuker) June 20, 2013

cadaverdog
06-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Retort #2 :first:
Smartass #2:rolleye0018:

ELVIS
06-22-2013, 12:45 PM

No we all don't...you might, of course...

That's not true AT ALL, but I'm sure that's what some "professional" told you because diagnostic tests pay their BMW notes...

Yeah right...

Can it be undone when it doesn't worrk ??

Because it's not an instant thing...

BTW, eliminating gluten for three months will A) prove me right B) allow you to lose weight C) help your acid reflux problems subside and D) cause you to start absorbing nutrients which will improve your health...

Sent from my brain...

:elvis:

envy_me
07-21-2013, 03:48 PM
I feel like shit today. I have been in bed for the last three hours and don't have any energy at all.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-22-2013, 11:06 AM
you need a bacon cheeseburger ;)

envy_me
07-22-2013, 01:17 PM
you need a bacon cheeseburger ;)

I just need a good sausage :D

Sensible Shoes
07-22-2013, 10:27 PM
I want sausage too! With natural casings.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-23-2013, 10:24 AM
I want sausage too! With natural casings.

my bride brought these home, fuckin' tasty

http://www.aidells.com/product/116