06-09-2013, 10:31 AM
He's right...

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:33 AM
100% right...

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 10:34 AM
I fucked up the link :-/

He is right about lobbiests but you must concede he does nothing for his cause by his behaviour , though I did think Andrew Marr wasnt the most proffesional with him.

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:36 AM
That was FUCKING AWESOME dude...

The end of that fucking rules !!

:rockit:

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:39 AM
He is right about lobbiests but you must concede he does nothing for his cause by his behaviour

No dude, I disagree...

That's what they said last time and his popularity skyrocketed...

Bad publicity is the best...

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7ZaK7Oa88

TA DA

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Alex Jones has balls, that's for sure...

Most people are afraid...

Angel
06-09-2013, 10:46 AM

While you fantasize about his balls...:p

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
There is a type of person who assumes others are wrong without giving them a chance to explain.
Who insults other peoples intelligence because they do not share or support their agenda.
Who conducts conversation with a unproven sense of self worth and condescending manner.
Who pretty much encapsulate the word pompous .

Alex Jones is one of those . IMO

He may have some point amonst his rambling rants but they get missed due to the sound bite headline tid bits he throws in .

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
bet you wish you hadnt thanked me now :lol:

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:50 AM
No, he's sitting there amongst the enemy and he got a perfectly articulate message across...

You're bashing the style while I'm more worried about the content...

Say what you will, Alex Jones is effective...

I appreciate his boldness...

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:50 AM
bet you wish you hadnt thanked me now :lol:

Sure don't...

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:51 AM
While you fantasize about his balls...:p

Go back to the masterbation and poison food threads...

The people with above 85 IQ's are talking...

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 10:52 AM
I get it , you like his maverick no bullshit approach .
Where as i see it as more of a shotgun fire enough bullets your bound to hit something approach. And dont worry about the ones that miss.

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:54 AM
And I feel his craziness provides a bit of cover because he does know and share quite a bit of "classified" information...

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 10:58 AM
The end of that is classic TV that will go down in history...

:elvis:

Kristy
06-09-2013, 11:00 AM
So...Alex is (severely) mentally ill? That is the only 100% right about this topic.

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 11:04 AM
His approach reminds me a little of the book Foucaults pendulum by Umbert Eco.

Where if you link enough conspiricies together and one is correct they must all be correct .

A lot of what he says is very much Post-hoc ergo propter hoc logic or difficult to prove at best .
Oh Napoleon invented the euro not the nazi regime.

ashstralia
06-09-2013, 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGRZBa4cKWAis he related to tom? :D

Angel
06-09-2013, 11:08 AM
There is a type of person who assumes others are wrong without giving them a chance to explain.
Who insults other peoples intelligence because they do not share or support their agenda.
Who conducts conversation with a unproven sense of self worth and condescending manner.
Who pretty much encasulate the word pompous .

Alex Jones is one of those . IMO

He may have some point amonst his rambling rants but they get missed due to the sound bite headline tid bits he throws in .

Sounds like Elvis to me...

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Where if you link enough conspiricies together and one is correct they must all be correct .

Which one's are not correct ??

The conspiracy is the tiny box the working class people are kept in by the corporations, the governments and the media...

Not to mention the pilfering of their wages...

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Which one's are not correct ??

The euro is a nazi plan ... I already told ya . Your not listening :D

Angel
06-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Go back to the masterbation and poison food threads...

The people with above 85 IQ's are talking...

Then what the fuck are you doing here? Btw, my most recent IQ test result was 140. It's nice not having to study for my exams...and still walk out with flying colours. Now go suck Alex's dick some more. And for the record...it's mastUrbation.

ashstralia
06-09-2013, 11:23 AM
pfft. you say sheep, but you still live there. baah.

show me boots on the ground!!
where and when's the mass exodus?

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 11:38 AM
The euro is a nazi plan ... I already told ya . Your not listening :D

I am always listening...

What he meant was the framework for the European Union goes back to the 1940’s when top Nazi economists and academics outlined the plan for a single European economic community...

That's true and that's what's in place now...

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Btw, my most recent IQ test result was 140. It's nice not having to study for my exams...and still walk out with flying colours.

Yeah right...

What website was that "IQ test" ??

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 11:42 AM
pfft. you say sheep, but you still live there. baah.

show me boots on the ground!!
where and when's the mass exodus?

I didn't say sheep...In this thread...;)

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 11:45 AM
I am always listening...

What he meant was the framework for the European Union goes back to the 1940’s when top Nazi economists and academics outlined the plan for a single European economic community...

That's true and that's what's in place now...

Post hoc ergo propter hoc at it finest .

European economic union is a vastly complex subject pre dating the 1940's by a long long time .
But were solidified by the council of europe post WW 2.

I think the nazi plan for europe was a little bit more than economic union :D

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Sure, but he's pointing out the entanglements of the corporate globalist type puppeteers throughout history...

vandeleur
06-09-2013, 12:02 PM
But thats exactly it , he makes a clearly incorrect statement ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-1945_ideas_on_European_unity) to back up a nebulous point.
What he appears to do is make lots of statements all at once hoping one hits the point.
Would it not be better to make a plain speaking stand alone statement that he can stand or fall by , prove or have disproved.

And making the point money and people with money pull the strings , No shit sherlock.
Surely he can make this universal time immemorial statement in more articulate terms.

As for the the bilderberg group , If I was pulling the strings on the world I would have you watching them while i got up to my business elsewhere.
Its like some Dan Brown novel .

Any way was'nt Obama meeting up with the real financial power broker Xi Jinping , asking if they will keep the rent down :lol:

Angel
06-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Yeah right...

What website was that "IQ test" ??

No website. I did exaggerate though. ..it was 138. And one doesn't have an 82% class average with an IQ of 85. I'm a shitty student...whip up papers the day before they're due and barely study. I couldn't be bothered with internet tests.

sadaist
06-09-2013, 12:22 PM

The guy is a nutjob. And the way he acts no one will ever take him seriously.........or will they? Will his antics draw more & more people to see what the crazy man is all about & then realize he is right on a lot of shit? He may be a genius.

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 12:35 PM
I say the latter...

Satan
06-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Odd that Alex hasn't been this nuts since the Piss Morgan interview. Maybe it's being questioned by someone with a British accent that triggers his psychosis?

Nickdfresh
06-09-2013, 01:51 PM

If by "balls," you mean a hysterical, bellicose retard that resorts to histrionics because he can't back up his emotive statements with actual facts or logic - I guess so...

jhale667
06-09-2013, 01:57 PM

Yeah, historically noted as another instance of Jones proving he's completely unbalanced.

Nickdfresh
06-09-2013, 02:00 PM
And a big fatty drama-queen pandering to uneducated, undiscerning dolts who equate his antics with some sort of 'truth' or legitimacy as they keep his kitchen stocked with donuts...

Kristy
06-09-2013, 02:16 PM
All of the Jone$ rhetoric aside with his "sheep," "shill," "globalist" nonsense the man is mentally ill. One aspect of having a paranoid personality disorder is ALWAYS believing the government exist for nothing more than nefarious means. Jone$ has sold this bullshit by the truckload to his legion of cultist followers for years and continues to do because it has proved to be more than profitable. Nick, or whomever said it is right. When Jone$ cannot differentiate or present facts he resorts to yelling or dominating the conversation like a whining child off his autistic medication. And who eats this shit up? The disenfranchised, the dispossessed, the uneducated, the terminal angry and perceptual stupid who all share the same common denominator that someone (again, with Jone$, it's the government) screwed them over in life.

Jone$ is just another bored internet junkie who distorts the news he steals by making everything some sort of conspiratorial angle like a used car salesman with no basis in objective reality because he knows objective reality exposes him for the paranoid fat bag of spewing shit he truly is.

Nickdfresh
06-09-2013, 02:18 PM

The only thing Alex Jones will go down on is a dead, coke filled hooker after he inadvertently strangles her...

knuckleboner
06-09-2013, 03:15 PM
The guy is a nutjob. And the way he acts no one will ever take him seriously.........or will they? Will his antics draw more & more people to see what the crazy man is all about & then realize he is right on a lot of shit? He may be a genius.

definitely the boy who cried wolf - at best. of course, jones is fine with that. he's not so stupid as to have no idea how to be influential. he knows that if he acts reasonable, nobody pays attention to him. if he acts like a loon, a minority of the population will. and with 300+ million people, one can make a lot of money off of the lowest common denominator...

Nitro Express
06-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Odd that Alex hasn't been this nuts since the Piss Morgan interview. Maybe it's being questioned by someone with a British accent that triggers his psychosis?

Alex acts like disinfo agent. His loyal followers are extremists. Notice the bigger ratings or mainstream a show is the more insane he will act. What that does is make people think he's nuts, his followers are nuts and there is no legitimacy in his concerns. He's kind of like a modern day John Bircher.

Satan
06-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Alex acts like disinfo agent. His loyal followers are extremists. Notice the bigger ratings or mainstream a show is the more insane he will act. What that does is make people think he's nuts, his followers are nuts and there is no legitimacy in his concerns. He's kind of like a modern day John Bircher.

Sadly, the "John Birch Society" is now considered "mainstream" in the US, given the fact that it was founded by Fred KKKoch, and his sons have half-ownership of the Republican party (shared with the BCE), and an ever growing partial ownership of the Democratic party (via the Repuke infiltration known as the "Democratic Leadership Council")

Nitro Express
06-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Give me a break. The John Birch Society is no where near being considered mainstream in the US. Most Republicans think it's a nutso organization. You need to get away from your left wing propaganda channels and actually talk to some real people for once. Most the country lives in the middle somewhere just trying to survive the day to day. I find more and more people could care less about what political party you claim to be in. People are seeing through all the bullshit.

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Notice the bigger ratings or mainstream a show is the more insane he will act.

I noticed how you just pulled that bit of bullshit directly out of thin air...

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 04:28 PM
You need to get away from your left wing propaganda channels and actually talk to some real people for once.

Amen to that...

Satan
06-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Give me a break. The John Birch Society is no where near being considered mainstream in the US. Most Republicans think it's a nutso organization.

The Teabaggers are just the Sons of Birches under a new name. And they control the current Republican party.

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Did Dr Creepy tell you that ??

Fuck the Republican party and fuck the Democrat party...

Satan
06-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Did Dr Creepy tell you that ??

Fuck the Republican party and fuck the Democrat party...

Too simplistic, Mr. Presley.....

It is more accurate to say, FUCK the pieces of shit who have completely ruined one of those parties, and sadly a large portion of the other.

And that would be these two treasonous assclowns.....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ipWXXLx_Jek/Top8Vqf8SmI/AAAAAAAAVl8/U4IhgbajGwg/s1600/Charles_David_Koch_Mug.jpg

....whose father made millions from Josef Stalin, and then founded a right wing terrorist group with the profits.

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 04:42 PM
*yawn*

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 04:43 PM

ELVIS
06-09-2013, 04:44 PM

Seshmeister
06-10-2013, 03:43 PM
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2013/06/tv-gold-conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-goes-mad-on-the-sunday-politics/

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones goes mad on BBC Sunday Politics

Everyone enjoys a good conspiracy theory, particularly Alex Jones. His Infowars.com site can explain every single problem in the world through his theories on the rise of the ‘New World Order’. I only discovered Jones a few weeks ago and wrote him off as a wacko on the fringe American media.

Today, he’s arrived on a mainstream BBC programme. In the above video clip, David Aaronovitch of The Times and Andrew Neil try to figure out Jones’ big theory on the Bilderberg conference. Instead of explaining, he ranted on topics including ‘the SS office Prince Bernard’, ‘the Nazi German plan’ behind the EU to ‘hydroflourons in the water’. It makes for some astonishing viewing — but as Neil pointed during the show, it’s all just for show:

And the moment Alex Jones knew he was no longer on air he stopped. All an act. - Andrew Neil

Jones’ appearance is a reminder that we’re comparatively free of such loony voices in our mainstream political coverage. Even the most extreme of guests wouldn’t rant and scream when asked (kindly and more forcefully) to keep their trap shut. Skip to 4:40 above to see where Jones really kicks off.

In America, such debates are less unusual – and even, in places, encouraged. As Mark Halperin describes in his 2008 book The Way to Win there is a genre of American debate called a ‘freak show’ – where political debate is reduced to comic extremes. It is to politics what WWF is to wrestling. The political world is given its semicomic Hulk Hogans and they’re asked to get in the ring: ‘Michael Moore, meet Ann Coulter ‘ — that kind of thing. Those who succeed in this world are those who decide to navigate, rather than ignore, this bizarre world we caught a glimpse of today.

Jones’ claimed three million radio listeners and 50 million YouTube followers have much to answer for.

‘ICONIC’ UPDATE: Alex Jones emerged from the BBC studio saying ‘I just went on one of the biggest news shows in the United Kingdom’ and believes his ‘performance…will be perceived negatively at first, but over then time it will become iconic’. Yes, seriously. It’s 4:08 in the below:

binnie
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM
He's getting a lot of coverage over here, isn't he? Most programmes seem to treat him like a drunken uncle, however............

Satan
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Only problem I have with that article is the comparison of Michael Moore to Mann Coulter. Certainly it can be said that Moore spins his facts according to his worldview, but at least he starts with facts. Ann the Mann starts with dragonshit and twists it to use against whomever s/he hates the most in that particular week.

Seshmeister
06-10-2013, 04:04 PM
He's getting a lot of coverage over here, isn't he? Most programmes seem to treat him like a drunken uncle, however............

Yeah he is a laughing stock on twitter.

Best thing about this is we now have a standard gif to use when ELVIS goes off on one... :)

http://i.imgflip.com/1w99h.gif

LoungeMachine
06-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Two questions....

Is there an Alex Jones message board?

If so, is ELVIS considered a God there?

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
06-10-2013, 04:28 PM
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/

Also known as "Lord of the Flies Army"

ELVIS
06-10-2013, 04:43 PM
No, I only post here...

Huge forums though...

I signed up years ago, but I've never even read a thread...

ELVIS
06-10-2013, 04:47 PM
‘ICONIC’ UPDATE: Alex Jones emerged from the BBC studio saying ‘I just went on one of the biggest news shows in the United Kingdom’ and believes his ‘performance…will be perceived negatively at first, but over then time it will become iconic’.

That's absolutely true...

LoungeMachine
06-10-2013, 05:00 PM
No, I only post here...

Huge forums though...

I signed up years ago, but I've never even read a thread...

Ok, but this makes no sense.....

You could be posting with "your people", but instead you prefer to argue with people here who think you're a fucking LOON???

Is this like some sort of Missionary Quest, and you're being sent to convert the infidels?

Satan
06-10-2013, 11:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnGkslj4PVA

BITEYOASS
06-11-2013, 10:03 AM
And now it's time for me to demonize Alex Jones again with the good help of my friend coughlan616:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN4zey0cbcY

ELVIS
06-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Is this like some sort of Missionary Quest, and you're being sent to convert the infidels?

More like the degenerate retards...

LoungeMachine
06-11-2013, 12:43 PM
More like the degenerate retards...

So you purposely hang out with "degenerate retards" engaging them in debates about Alex Jone$

Who is the real fool, then?

Seshmeister
06-11-2013, 06:51 PM
The United States diplomatic cables leak, widely known as Cablegate, began in February 2010 when WikiLeaks—a non-profit organization that publishes submissions from anonymous whistleblowers—began releasing classified cables that had been sent to the U.S. State Department by 274 of its consulates, embassies, and diplomatic missions around the world. Dated between December 1966 and February 2010, the cables contain diplomatic analysis from world leaders, and the diplomats' assessment of host countries and their officials. According to WikiLeaks, the 251,287 cables consist of 261,276,536 words, making Cablegate the world's largest release of classified material.

Amazingly there was not one word in any of them about any of Alex Jones conspiracies.

So I guess Julian Assange is also one of the Illuminati elite??!!:doh:

ELVIS
06-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Pickled...

Seshmeister
06-12-2013, 07:19 AM

ELVIS
06-12-2013, 09:31 AM
I thought it was all conspiracy...

ELVIS
06-12-2013, 09:35 AM
So you purposely hang out with "degenerate retards" engaging them in debates about Alex Jone$

Who is the real fool, then?

Ummm, let's see...you ??

Dude, fuck off...

You don't have the mental capacity or intestinal fortitude to push my buttons...

jhale667
06-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Riiiight. :biggrin:

New World Order to Give Alex Jones a Raise (http://thebigslice.org/new-world-order-to-give-alex-jones-a-raise-video/)

EVERYWHERE & NOWHERE — In light of his performance on the BBC’s “Sunday Politics,” during which he decried the existence of the annual Bilderberg Economic Conference, and described it as further proof of an international cabal scheming to create a “One World Government,” said cabal, known by detractors as the New World Order, has decided to give spokesman-cum-decoy Alex Jones a raise.

“He really has been outdoing himself,” said Baron John de Rothschild, British financier and representative of the moneyed interests of international Jewry within the New World Order. “Alex puts in a lot of long hours – making a spectacle of himself in public to throw people off the scent, disseminating our real agenda so we can take perverse pleasure in saying ‘We told you so’ when we take over the world, and making sure we remember birthdays and anniversaries. It’s high time we acknowledge his efforts.”

In addition to last weekend’s performance, Jones has been burning the candle at both ends recently, claiming that the recent spate of devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma were triggered by the U.S. government’s HAARP antennae station in Alaska. The clandestine agent also organized a petition to deport CNN host Piers Morgan for “undermining the Bill of Rights,” and has insisted that the Boston Marathon bombings were a “false flag” operation designed by the government to rein in civil liberties.

The fruits of Jones’ labor are not only appreciated by the current members of the New World Order, but also by the next generation of super-elites. “We stand on the shoulders of giants,” said Lanford G. Whittaker IV, a senior at Yale University and member of the Skull & Bones society. “When the order of Great Seers takes our rightful place at the top of humanity, Alex’s ability to turn the signs of our rising dominance into late-night punch lines will have made the transition all the smoother.”

“For the time being,” announced International Order of the Freemasons treasurer and former Fox News personality Glenn Beck, Jones will receive his raise in Bitcoin and gold until the New World Order has formally established its new currency. “No sense in giving him U.S. dollars,” Beck said. “They’re just going to be obsolete in a couple of months.”

When asked to comment on the generosity of his dark overlords, Jones expressed via email his desire to redouble his efforts in typical Alex Jones style: “THE US GOVERNMENT IS BUILDING FEMA CAMPS. WE HAVE AREST FOR PUBLIC SAFETY WHERE PEOPLE ARE JUST DISAPPEARED. BUT YOU WIL NOT STOP FREEDOM. YOU WIL NOT STOP HUMANITY. LIBERTY IS RISING. LIBERY IS RISING. INFOWARSDOTCOM!”

ELVIS
06-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Sounds like flattery to me...

LoungeMachine
06-13-2013, 11:43 AM
Ummm, let's see...you ??

Dude, fuck off...

You don't have the mental capacity or intestinal fortitude to push my buttons...

:lmao:

No want or need to. Watching you get all lathered up and frothing is funny enough.

ELVIS
06-13-2013, 12:00 PM
Watching you get all lathered up...

Is that what goes on in your little house of ill repute ??