PDA

View Full Version : Faux Noize Stuff Shirt Blows Up When Confronted With Rational Thought.....

Hardrock69
06-09-2013, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWggeda7P2M&feature=player_embedded

Satan
06-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Cavuto's analogy is dragonshit.... because if you put "Custer" in this situation, the Indians surrounding him would have had Nerf arrows, and wouldn't have done much damage.....

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/69/30/11/0007693011151_500X500.jpg

And douchebag says "I wanna keep politics out of it", while cutting the guy's mic and then going immediately to BCE/Nixon flunkie Ben Stein. Oh sure, that's keeping it neutral......

jhale667
06-10-2013, 12:38 AM
"Cut the guy telling the truth's mic!" :doh:

Nitro Express
06-10-2013, 03:54 AM
Niel Cavuto isn't exactly a stuffed shirt. He was a well respected journalist in the business press before he came over to Fox News. I can remember when he was over at CNBC and hosted a show called Power Lunch. Oddly enough he worked as an intern in the Carter White House. Whether him and Jimmy had sexual relations is yet to be discovered.

Kristy
06-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Did Ben Stein forget to bring his dentures? I couldn't understand one friggin' word he was saying

ELVIS
06-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Cavuto is 100% correct...

ELVIS
06-10-2013, 12:08 PM
hear the fuckin' liberal ??

"I don't connect the dots."

Fuck off then...:mad2:

You're not worthy of debate...

sadaist
06-10-2013, 01:40 PM

Yes. There is a very dangerous pattern. And this is only with what we know! Imagine how much more privacy we have lost & how much further down the police state route we have gone with things we have no idea that are taking place this very instance. Remember folks, the stuff you know that our government is doing is like seeing the part of the iceberg above the water. It's bad. Much worse than we think.

Nitro Express
06-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Did Ben Stein forget to bring his dentures? I couldn't understand one friggin' word he was saying

LOL! I think he's still wondering why Ferris Beuller isn't in class.

Nitro Express
06-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Yes. There is a very dangerous pattern. And this is only with what we know! Imagine how much more privacy we have lost & how much further down the police state route we have gone with things we have no idea that are taking place this very instance. Remember folks, the stuff you know that our government is doing is like seeing the part of the iceberg above the water. It's bad. Much worse than we think.

It's unusual search and seizure. It's no different than the government taking the mail out of your mail box and opening it and reading it. Just because it's digital they thing they have the right to open it. The Federal Government is totally corrupt at this point. We don't even have a constitution anymore. You are guilty unless proven innocent and they can do whatever they want. Why? Because we let them do it.

They should not be able to read anyone's emails or track any phone activity unless they can prove probable cause to a judge to do so and get the proper warrants. Yeah they say they are just holding the information on servers just in case. Sorry. They have no right to do so.

binnie
06-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Never understood why people think anger wins arguments.............

Satan
06-10-2013, 03:10 PM

Cavuto is 666% an idiot.

Satan
06-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Never understood why people think anger wins arguments.............

Standard FAUX Noize playbook. If you can't make a logical case against your opponent, shout them down so the audience can't hear them. If they shout back, turn off their microphone.

Kristy
06-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Wasn't it you who wrote that playbook?

Satan
06-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Wasn't it you who wrote that playbook?

Absolutely not!

And anybody familiar with my Most Unholy history would certainly know that I would never advocate such a thing, since that's very reminiscent of what happened to me when I lost my job upstairs. No microphones involved, of course, but I got shouted down by a very loud and angry Former Employer, wasn't allowed to make my own case, and was kicked out of Heaven. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif