PDA

View Full Version : Want to See Your NSA or FBI File? Here's How...

Hardrock69
06-12-2013, 10:57 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/11/1215421/-Want-to-See-Your-NSA-or-FBI-File-Here-s-How

Tue Jun 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM PDT
Want to See Your NSA or FBI File? Here's How...

Have you ever Tweeted a politically subversive message, attended a protest, or signed an oppositional petition? If so, you may have a dedicated file on you kept by the FBI and/or the NSA.

With a simple Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, any U.S. citizen can obtain one's NSA or FBI file, if such a file exists.

It simply takes a few minutes to fill out the requisite forms and mail them to the appropriate address. An independent site – www.getmyfbifile – will, free of charge, generate the necessary forms for you already filled out.

Of course, you can also do this directly through the NSA or FBI if you are worried about providing personal information to an independent site.

While an appropriate level of cynicism may be warranted concerning the level of transparency one should expect from such a request – should your file be substantial – it is the law that your complete file be provided to you upon request.

Demand that the law be followed, for it is your right as a citizen to know this information.

My request is going in the mail today.

Hardrock69
06-12-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/main-core-list-of-millions-of-americans.html

kwame k
06-12-2013, 12:29 PM
I read this earlier on Yahoo news and my immediate reaction was........great, I'm sending in my request! After thinking about it......I asked myself, would they give me everything that was in my file or just the stuff that they wanted me to know they have. Then I realized I was talking to myself again:yo:

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I'd have to be delusional to think they would have a file on me. Then, of course, all of us here could have files. We are very dangerous, after all.

ELVIS
06-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Why would you think you don't have a file ??

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2013, 09:08 PM
WTH have I ever done that would interest anybody?

ELVIS
06-12-2013, 09:09 PM
You tell us ??

Satan
06-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Never mind the NSA or the FBI. I've had files on all of you for years. And you can see them.... but you'll have to come to Hell to read it. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d010.gif

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2013, 09:18 PM
@Elvis: Nothing.

@Satan: Yes I'll probably be seeing you.

ELVIS
06-12-2013, 09:27 PM
I don't think you get it, SS...

Dr. Love
06-12-2013, 09:45 PM
WTH have I ever done that would interest anybody?

That's not how it works... they grab the data in case you ever do something that interests them, or in case someone you know does something, or in case someone they know, or ... and so on.

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2013, 09:47 PM
I don't think you get it, SS...

Probably not. It's ok, I love my own little bubble.

Igosplut
06-12-2013, 10:04 PM
I can tell ya right now they have a file on me. Thing is, it all has to to with another country......

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2013, 10:48 PM
That sounds like a good story.

Igosplut
06-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Biker shit, and no, I'm not telling it....

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2013, 10:55 PM
....:(....

Igosplut
06-12-2013, 10:58 PM
I'll do it privately for ya....

Sensible Shoes
06-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Oh that makes me all tingly!

Kristy
06-12-2013, 11:16 PM
I used to frame all of my FBI files. Nowadays I put them in a scrapbook as "share time" for me and my therapist.

Igosplut
06-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Yea, but do you show them to the border people when you're trying to get into another Country??

Hardrock69
06-12-2013, 11:27 PM
KWAME?

Whats up dude?

Long time no see! :D

cadaverdog
06-13-2013, 12:18 AM
Biker shit, and no, I'm not telling it....
I've been riding Hawgs a few years. Started out with a near new Evo sporty. My brothers had many Harleys over the years but I was into hot rods not bikes so I had little interest in their oil leaking constantly breaking down or being a bitch to kick over scooters. Until I picked up this little Kawasaki 600. It would barely pull small grades with me on it but it was fun to ride. I decided to buy a bigger bike so I got the sporty. I rode it for a year then got a soft tail, then a Road Glide.
I met this old biker dude who looked like he was a 1% at one time probably. We just went for rides on the weekends and he would ride with us. He wanted to form a "riding" club for locals. Sounded like a good idea at the time. What I didn't know was he had a beef with a large motorcycle gang in the area. When I found out from a reliable source he was actually looking to start a club with ties to another outlaw club for self preservation I wanted no part of it. I don't mind associating with "bikers" but I'm not into that lifestyle myself.

LoungeMachine
06-13-2013, 03:21 AM
Biker shit.

Had to say it?

Now we're going to have to hear about sockfucker's hawg dayz for 30 posts...

:gulp:

thanks

cadaverdog
06-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Had to say it?

Now we're going to have to hear about sockfucker's hawg dayz for 30 posts...

:gulp:

thanks
Nope. I'll spare the rest of the members from your sniveling by posting less frequently. The less I post, the less you snivel. Find another opponent for your constant pissing contests. It shouldn't take you long.

Von Halen
06-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Nope. I'll spare the rest of the members from your sniveling by posting less frequently. The less I post, the less you snivel. Find another opponent for your constant pissing contests. It shouldn't take you long.

Come on Dog!

Don't EVER tuck your tail between your legs or cower down!

I'll listen to your biker stories!

cadaverdog
06-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Come on Dog!

Don't EVER tuck your tail between your legs or cower down!

I'll listen to your biker stories!
If I think of another one I'll let ya know. I ride around drunk and stoned and violate traffic laws but I don't usually go around committing crimes just for fun.

Satan
06-13-2013, 02:35 PM
Surely non-consensual sex with articles of clothing must be illegal in half of the "Bible Belt" states?

cadaverdog
06-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Surely non-consensual sex with articles of clothing must be illegal in half of the "Bible Belt" states?:sleepy:

Angel
06-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Surely non-consensual sex with articles of clothing must be illegal in half of the "Bible Belt" states?

:yawn:

Satan
06-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Just trying to help Socky think of a crime he may have committed..... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Kristy
06-13-2013, 04:28 PM
FUCK YOU, OBAMA!

See? New file on me today. It's just that easy.

Satan
06-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Oh don't worry about that... the Front Line has been under NSA/BCE/Big Brother surveillance for years. FORD showed me the IP addresses back when he was moderating this forum.

Hardrock69
06-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Hahahahaha....never thought of it that way. The Front Line is a real mish-mash of sense and nonsense......and there are a few certifiable crackpots here.....right Elbow? :hee:

I am sure there is a file on me. I have no doubt.

And it is not for bad things.

Though I have complained about the same rubbish as many hundreds of millions of people regarding the leadership of this or other countries, I have never posted anything that would get me thrown in Leavenworth. Mainly because I have no intention of doing anything that would get me within 100 miles of that place....except perhaps driving by on vacation or some shit.

Thing is......just requesting the file is in itself something that will be added to your file....."On June X, 2013 *insert name here* requested copy of FBI/NSA files through FOIA..."

ELVIS
06-16-2013, 12:44 PM
FUCK YOU, OBAMA!

If people don't learn to stand up for the Constitution, posting something like that will soon lead to dire consequences...

ELVIS
06-16-2013, 12:45 PM
and there are a few certifiable crackpots here.....right Elbow? :hee:

You wouldn't know enough to know...

cadaverdog
06-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Just trying to help Socky think of a crime he may have committed.....
I used to pimp ho's back in the day. I had a whole stable of chicks with or without dicks. I had this one bitch, Ford was her name. She really got into the job. She'd give free samples of her sucking skills but she didn't give them the happy ending until she got paid. I wonder what became of that ho.:splooge: