PDA

View Full Version : High Fructose Corn Poison is just like COCAINE??

Satan
06-15-2013, 02:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKUK1XpRIVo

ELVIS
06-15-2013, 10:32 AM
I don't eat it...

jhale667
06-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Kinda makes sense in that once I cut junk food out of my diet I stopped craving it...much like since at the same time I stopped pounding a 2 liter of soda a day, any more than say 1 medium-sized soft drink at lunch somehow feels excessive.

ELVIS
06-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Dude, stop high fructose corn syrup and all forms of gluten and drink only water and amazing things happen...

Angel
06-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Dude, stop high fructose corn syrup and all forms of gluten and drink only water and amazing things happen...

And remember...this valuable advice is brought to you by he guy that eats fake cheese from Wal-Mart. :rolleyes:

Satan
06-15-2013, 04:15 PM
And remember...this valuable advice is brought to you by he guy that eats fake cheese from Wal-Mart. :rolleyes:

Yeah... excess sodium is almost as bad as HFCP, and far worse than gluten (for anyone without a specific gluten tolerance issue). And any sort of processed food, but especially fake cheese, is as loaded with salt as Lot's wife.

Angel
06-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Yeah... excess sodium is almost as bad as HFCP, and far worse than gluten (for anyone without a specific gluten tolerance issue). And any sort of processed food, but especially fake cheese, is as loaded with salt as Lot's wife.

Don't forget all the chemicals. Gluten is the new "in" thing. He'll be onto something else before long...

ELVIS
06-16-2013, 03:59 PM

It was real cheese, dumbass...

ELVIS
06-16-2013, 04:00 PM

Who eats fake cheese ??

Holy fuck, you're just as fucking stupid as her...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
06-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Don't forget all the chemicals. Gluten is the new "in" thing. He'll be onto something else before long...

You're really ignorant as fuck...

I'm gluten intolerant for sure 100% no fucking doubt and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out...

You think you might be "a little gluten intolerant" which means you're FUCKING GLUTEN INTOLERANT AND IT'S GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU !!!

You're so fucking stupid and insanely ignorant that you can't recognize when someone that actually knows something is trying to help you, as a friend...

No go live or die a miserable death...

It's up to you...

:elvis:

Jesus Christ
06-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Gregory, if ye are gluten intolerant, then ye should not eat gluten. But verily this is not true of everyone. Diabetics cannot tolerate sugar, but that does not mean everyone should avoid it, right?

Though verily it should be used in moderation, of course. We made sugar (as opposed to HFCS) but that doesn't mean ye were meant to live on it.

ThrillsNSpills
06-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Problem with gluten is it's in everything from pasta to cereal to crackers, basically in all these processed forms, and it breaks down in the body and is recognized as sugar so even diabetics should avoid it.
It isn't something that you eat and you hurt from it right away, it takes time for the body to process, so it's not easy to detect whether you have a sensitivity to it.

ELVIS
06-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Exactly, you have to know the subtle and not so subtle symptoms...

ELVIS
06-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Though verily it should be used in moderation, of course. We made sugar (as opposed to HFCS) but that doesn't mean ye were meant to live on it.

Sugar is processed...

God didn't make processed sugar...