PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday WARF!!

DONNIEP
06-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Looks like we're coming up on WARF's BDay tomorrow. So everybody feel free to wish him a Happy Birthday! Or just tell him how much you hate him - he loves the attention either way :biggrin:

Happy Birthday, my brother! I woulda bought you a gift but your cell phone bill was kinda high this month.

envy_me
06-22-2013, 07:40 PM
When it was my birthday, Warf started a thread for me. It feels like a lifetime ago.

Happy birthday, Warf!
I'll put on a Pink Floyd song in your honour.

cadaverdog
06-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Happy Birthday Warf.
I hope someone gives you singing lessons for your birthday. I saw your video. Loved those high kicks.

WARF
06-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Looks like we're coming up on WARF's BDay tomorrow. So everybody feel free to wish him a Happy Birthday! Or just tell him how much you hate him - he loves the attention either way :biggrin:

Happy Birthday, my brother! I woulda bought you a gift but your cell phone bill was kinda high this month.

Donnie, I am still pissed you turned off my motorola razr! I'm hoping you will give me a bigger allowance this week! :lol:

Thanks dude!

I expect this thread to get no higher than 10 comments lol

WARF
06-22-2013, 07:45 PM
When it was my birthday, Warf started a thread for me. It feels like a lifetime ago.

Happy birthday, Warf!

What pink floyd song? Is there a pink floyd song associated with me?

TFM_Dale
06-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Happy birthday whackadoodle.

WARF
Happy Birthday Warf.
I hope someone gives you singing lessons for your birthday. I saw your video. Loved those high kicks.

I sing like fucking shit. I can only do the DLR kicks!! LOL

Thanks c-dog!

envy_me
What pink floyd song? Is there a pink floyd song associated with me?

You know there is...

WARF
06-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Happy birthday whackadoodle.

Thanks poodlefucker! ;)

WARF
06-22-2013, 07:50 PM
You know there is...

Comfortably numb? lol

envy_me
06-22-2013, 07:52 PM
Comfortably numb? lol

:lmao: No :D But now when you mention it.

You don't remember? I posted it for you on Fb a million times when we were friends.

WARF
06-22-2013, 07:53 PM
:lmao: No :D But now when you mention it.

You don't remember? I posted it for you on Fb a million times when we were friends.

We're not friends on facebook anymore? When did this happen??? ;)

FORD
06-22-2013, 07:55 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9tI1mCLehzo/TovYHxkcgYI/AAAAAAAAAR0/-SmypoySrAE/s1600/Samuel+Adams+Imperial+Stout.jpg

Happy Beerday you old bastard! :gulp:

WARF
06-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Sam Adams??? hmmmm.... very tempting! Thanks FORD!

cadaverdog
06-22-2013, 07:59 PM
I sing like fucking shit. I can only do the DLR kicks!! LOL

Thanks c-dog!
I couldn't listen to the volume yesterday because my tower fell over and something came loose. I took it to the guy that sold it to me and it worked fine. I took the side off and checked the connections before I took it there and I must have pushed the connection back together. I'll go back and see how bad you sound.

WARF
06-22-2013, 08:13 PM
I sound better than Hagar singin' it. LOL

Karaoke is FUN. It's great for people like me. I'm the ultimate failed musician. I can't even play the xylophones! I wanna learn bass though.... I fiddled around with it over the summer last year cuz I was always over my friends house in his basement drinking while everyone was jammin'. I wish I could go back in time and learned to play guitar when I was a teenager. I'm too fucking old to learn now. Is there any musicians who picked up and instrument in their 30's and became famous?

Angel
06-22-2013, 08:39 PM
I sound better than Hagar singin' it. LOL

Karaoke is FUN. It's great for people like me. I'm the ultimate failed musician. I can't even play the xylophones! I wanna learn bass though.... I fiddled around with it over the summer last year cuz I was always over my friends house in his basement drinking while everyone was jammin'. I wish I could go back in time and learned to play guitar when I was a teenager. I'm too fucking old to learn now. Is there any musicians who picked up and instrument in their 30's and became famous?

You can be the first! Happy Birthday, baby. May Annie Kuzma come to in your dreams. ;)

WARF
06-22-2013, 08:43 PM
You can be the first! Happy Birthday, baby. May Annie Kuzma come to in your dreams. ;)

I still haven't found that bitch! LOL

Thanks!

Sweet Irony
06-22-2013, 08:46 PM
Hey, B. Happy Birthday! I gotta admit, Ive never hated you.....Ive kinda wondered about your brain, but Ive never hated you!! oxxoxoxo

WARF
06-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Hey, B. Happy Birthday! I gotta admit, Ive never hated you.....Ive kinda wondered about your brain, but Ive never hated you!! oxxoxoxo

LOL, I've actually quite normal in real life. I just act nuts on the internet... cuz well.... it's the internet! You can be anything you wanna be! LOL

Thanks Jay's Spokesperson! :)

kwame k
06-22-2013, 08:57 PM
Happy B -Day, bro!

:beers8:

Sensible Shoes
06-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Dear Sir Warf:

Happy Birthday from your jilted fiancee.

WARF
06-22-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm still available Shoes! :)

Thanks everyone :)

DONNIEP
06-22-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm still available Shoes! :)

Thanks everyone :)

He's lying! I'm the one!!

sadaist
06-22-2013, 09:34 PM
WARF...you & I have never had any real deep conversations. Just a handful of friendly banters in some threads. But I gotta say seeing you at the Café Wha? and you doing your karaoke.....you got the biggest pair in the Roth Army!

Fucking fearless!

Happy birthday bro.

Fav WARF quote ....at Café Wha? to EVH's face as he passed by to get on stage and looked WARF in the face inches away.....

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!"

yes sir, it was.

Angel
06-22-2013, 09:52 PM
LOL, I've actually quite normal in real life. I just act nuts on the internet... cuz well.... it's the internet! You can be anything you wanna be! LOL

Thanks Jay's Spokesperson! :)

I just act like a cunt...I'm actually a very nice person in real life...as you know. ;)

WARF
06-22-2013, 10:25 PM
WARF...you & I have never had any real deep conversations. Just a handful of friendly banters in some threads. But I gotta say seeing you at the Café Wha? and you doing your karaoke.....you got the biggest pair in the Roth Army!

Fucking fearless!

Happy birthday bro.

Fav WARF quote ....at Café Wha? to EVH's face as he passed by to get on stage and looked WARF in the face inches away.....

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!"

yes sir, it was.

Thanks sadiast!

Cafe Wha? was the biggest night in Roth Army history. Back in January I could have posted the word "POOP" and I'd get about 30-40 likes a post. I am fearless, I'm also a bit of an outsider... a rebel! I basically say whatever i'm feeling that's on my mind. Sometimes everyone agrees with me, sometimes people wanna fucking execute me. Regardless, I always have a take on things! \m/

Dude, the Cafe Wha? show was a surreal experience. The whole band literally bumped into me to get on stage. I feel bad sometimes for Greeneyedmurder, she didn't get as much exposure. I can't help it that i'm 6-5. I just recently watched some of the vids and I look like i'm on stage with them it's insane. it was pleasure being there to represent all the suffering Van Halen fans around the world waiting 28 years for a new record. It was even a bigger honor to be there on Max's birthday. I don't know how many times we were supposed to meet up for a Red Sox game. I never got to meet him, but it was great knowing him on the message boards. Max was actually the last member I put into EUAS. I'm glad he's immortalized for his contributions and I'll always speak highly of him so people remember what a great person he was. I've met alot of great people from here that have come and gone.

It's funny sitting at my site now. We only got about 80 members. It reminds me of the army when it opened up. I remember sitting around waiting 30 minutes for someone to make a post. Sometimes an hour. There was only about 20 members when I first registered. Who knows how many members this place would have now if they didn't shut this place down. It was really special to be a part of the first real David Lee Roth online community. I didn't think this place would be a landmark site. I just followed my orders and did the best I could. Sarge gave me control of the David Lee Roth newsdesk after Mike Blair quit. I've done some stuff for the atomic punks when Ralph Saenz was the frontman. This was way before youtube... hell I think I had to scan the pictures back then! LOL I broke the news to Von Halen about Brian Young going to the DLR Band. I never forgot that night. I asked BYoung after a punks show about DLR getting a new guitar player, and he told me that I was looking at him! Holy shit! The DLR Band with Brian Young fucking kicked ass. Ray Luzier is a beast on the drums!

Anyways, I'm rambling.... thanks again for the birthday wishes!

kwame k
06-22-2013, 10:31 PM
I've been thanking you every time you say POOP way before the Cafe Wha? gig!

I'm old school, motherfucker:lmao:

vandeleur
06-22-2013, 10:32 PM
All the best crazy horse :D

WARF
06-22-2013, 10:38 PM
I've been thanking you every time you say POOP way before the Cafe Wha? gig!

I'm old school, motherfucker:lmao:

We're all gonna be old school at some point. Who fucking knows, there could be a 50th anniversary of this place one day. We're already past 13 years. Cato will be the webmaster in the year 2050?! He'll probably be older than the dude who gave gizmo away to the inventor dude in Gremlins! Hell, I hope i'm not around here then. We'll have a bunch of dudes here in the nursing home starting threads about dentures. Good God, Y'all!!!!

DONNIEP
06-22-2013, 10:46 PM
What a strange trip this has been...from nothing to everything to next to nothing.

Sensible Shoes
06-22-2013, 10:56 PM
We're all gonna be old school at some point. Who fucking knows, there could be a 50th anniversary of this place one day. We're already past 13 years. Cato will be the webmaster in the year 2050?! He'll probably be older than the dude who gave gizmo away to the inventor dude in Gremlins! Hell, I hope i'm not around here then. We'll have a bunch of dudes here in the nursing home starting threads about dentures. Good God, Y'all!!!!

I"ll be dead by 2050. No question.

WARF
06-22-2013, 11:09 PM
I"ll be dead by 2050. No question.

We'll all be gone.... maybe except for Dave's Bitch! LOL

WARF
06-22-2013, 11:13 PM
We're really at the tail end of message boards. Everything is facebook now. People post in groups, and they don't wanna post at message boards anymore. It's really kinda sad. I think message boards are way better than fb, at least with message board you can pull up an old thread and reply to it. Facebook threads just disappear into obscurity.

DONNIEP
06-22-2013, 11:22 PM
We're really at the tail end of message boards. Everything is facebook now. People post in groups, and they don't wanna post at message boards anymore. It's really kinda sad. I think message boards are way better than fb, at least with message board you can pull up an old thread and reply to it. Facebook threads just disappear into obscurity.

Facebook sucks balls!!

But, alas, message boards are dying. We're the strong few, hanging on til death. 27,000 + members and 15 or so posters. As hard as it is to admit, we're a dying breed.

Fuck Facebook!

katina
06-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Happy Birthday Warf !!! :birthday:

chefcraig
06-22-2013, 11:31 PM

I sort of see what you are looking at, yet although the remarkable instant-gratification level is inherent to a degree, I do not see it overtaking the immediate stated discourse taking place at web sites, such as the ARMY or yer own joint.

Look, ya post something at Facey-Sit-Book...and then ya wait...and wait some more. Perhaps even a bit longer. Until finally you get a notice in yer Yahoo email that somebody may or may have not responded to whatever-in-the-fuck ya posted to begin with, ummm...perhaps two to three days later, if at all.

OH, and this...

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Holidays/FireworksCity.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/prestonjjrtr/media/Holidays/FireworksCity.gif.html) :yo::baaa:

WARF
06-22-2013, 11:31 PM
katina, my rocker friend from Argentina! <3

Thank-you! :)

Sensible Shoes
06-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Really the question of FB subjects drifting into obscurity is solved by making a specific page for conversations. That pretty much solves the problem of threads disappearing, although after a while, it's going to be a pain in the ass to look manually chronologically back to find something. Archiving material offsite may be the answer to that until FB realizes its content actually is "historical" and comes up with a way to retrieve it. FB is not the devil, it's just different. RA even has a page, but nobody really uses it. 14 members. Biggest problem there? Real names. We'd never have the freedom to speak as we do here.

Blondgirl is a member. First time I ever saw a full face photo of her - what a beautiful woman.

Zing!
06-22-2013, 11:45 PM
hbd you wacky sob.

Von Halen
06-23-2013, 01:50 AM
Happy Birthday WARF!

Sensible Shoes
06-23-2013, 02:16 AM
Oh yeah that was original

Guitar Shark
06-23-2013, 03:35 AM
"She's The Woman!! She's The Woman!!"

Happy birthday crazy man. ;)

ashstralia
06-23-2013, 04:11 AM
happy cuntday birthface. :biggrin:

Dan
06-23-2013, 04:56 AM
Happy Birthday Young Man.:D

Pants Off To The Ladies Too.:P

Seshmeister
06-23-2013, 07:33 AM
It's funny sitting at my site now. We only got about 80 members. It reminds me of the army when it opened up. I remember sitting around waiting 30 minutes for someone to make a post. Sometimes an hour. There was only about 20 members when I first registered. Who knows how many members this place would have now if they didn't shut this place down. It was really special to be a part of the first real David Lee Roth online community. I didn't think this place would be a landmark site. I just followed my orders and did the best I could. Sarge gave me control of the David Lee Roth newsdesk after Mike Blair quit. I've done some stuff for the atomic punks when Ralph Saenz was the frontman. This was way before youtube... hell I think I had to scan the pictures back then! LOL I broke the news to Von Halen about Brian Young going to the DLR Band. I never forgot that night. I asked BYoung after a punks show about DLR getting a new guitar player, and he told me that I was looking at him! Holy shit! The DLR Band with Brian Young fucking kicked ass. Ray Luzier is a beast on the drums!

Anyways, I'm rambling.... thanks again for the birthday wishes!

Sorry just to clarify, the site that gave you that night at Cafe Wha was this one and was never in any way like 'your' site.

Stop reinventing history.

Seshmeister
06-23-2013, 07:42 AM

Happy birthday, Warf!

Donnie started a thread at his own site first but after a few hours it was getting a bit embarrassing so he started one here instead.

Which is fine, totally fine. :)

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Sorry just to clarify, the site that gave you that night at Cafe Wha was this one and was never in any way like 'your' site.

Another interesting historical fact.

I registered in May 2000, and you were registered in October 2000.

:)

How is that for history, webmaster? ;)

Seshmeister
06-23-2013, 08:20 AM
I can live with that. :)

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:21 AM
Donnie started a thread at his own site first but after a few hours it was getting a bit embarrassing so he started one here instead.

A simple Happy Birthday would be fine Sesh :)

Another historical fact.... I was a webmaster here while you were trying to get a job in my "Diamond Mafia"

Tell me that is revised history ;)

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:22 AM
I can live with that. :)

Thanks dude! :)

Now you will let ELVIS register at my place? You know you wanna get rid of him! LOL

Seshmeister
06-23-2013, 08:26 AM
A simple Happy Birthday would be fine Sesh :)

Another historical fact.... I was a webmaster here while you were trying to get a job in my "Diamond Mafia"

Tell me that is revised history ;)

Fucking right it is, I was never in that gang. With all due respect I'm not a gang kind of person.

Happy birthday BTW.

I'm just sayin' maybe best not to push the historical rewrite too far and end up with Sarge posting what he has been saying off the boards...

You know him, he's all about loyalty.

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Fucking right it is, I was never in that gang. With all due respect I'm not a gang kind of person.

Happy birthday BTW.

I'm just sayin' maybe best not to push the historical rewrite too far and end up with Sarge posting what he has been saying off the boards...

You know him, he's all about loyalty.

I'm gonna search archive.org ... you and Von Halen were both in the Diamond Mafia. I'm gonna look for it in your signature ;)

As far as Sarge I've had numerous conversations with him more recently. I'm not gonna dig up the past. I'm just gonna say we buried the hatchet on a quite a few things from over the years.

Now, anyways... I'm on the hunt to find Sesh with a Diamond Mafia sig! lol

I know you had it, and Von Halen too!

Va Beach VH Fan
06-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Happy Birthday, you vodka-saturated bastard..... ;)

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 08:41 AM

Hey Dude, I got no problems with you or the way you run the site. I think you're doing a fine job but every site has to start from somewhere. The other site isn't the enemy of this site. The guys over there have asked members not to bad mouth this site or take a fight from one to the other. I was told off for talking about Ford over there just because he doesn't post there. You can be loyal to this site and post there.

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:42 AM

Thanks dude, but I have been laying off the sauce! It turns me into an asshole! ;)

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 08:43 AM

It's Sesh's birthday too ??

Va Beach VH Fan
06-23-2013, 08:44 AM
Thanks dude, but I have been laying off the sauce! It turns me into an asshole! ;)

That's good to hear, seriously....

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 08:44 AM

Yep...

I'm fucking glad I don't drink anymore...

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 08:46 AM
I was told off for talking about Ford over there just because he doesn't post there.

You've been told off with every post...:biggrin:

envy_me
06-23-2013, 08:49 AM
Yep...

So the conclusion is that your problem clearly wasn't with the booze :biggrin:

WARF
There is no bad mouthing of the Roth Army in our forums. Von Halen is even an active poster over there. Personally, if things went down a little differently there would be no DLRF, but it's started now and I have a commitment to my staff and members. Hell, Von Halen was almost a webmaster of my site before Sesh stepped up for this place.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. I didn't even think I was gonna get a reply! LOL

cadaverdog
You've been told off with every post...:biggrin:
Are you stalking me now? I can return the favor if you'd like. I'll just wait till you pull another conspiracy theory out of your ass.

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:50 AM
That's good to hear, seriously....

Thanks! \m/

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 08:51 AM
There is no bad mouthing of the Roth Army in our forums. Von Halen is even an active poster over there. Personally, if things went down a little differently there would be no DLRF, but it's started now and I have a commitment to my staff and members. Hell, Von Halen was almost a webmaster of my site before Sesh stepped up for this place.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. I didn't even think I was gonna get a reply! LOL
Did you ever go to sleep last night?

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Yep...

You were far less controversial when you were drinking! ;)

You just posted smileys and didn't talk too much about anything. LOL

WARF
06-23-2013, 08:55 AM
Did you ever go to sleep last night?

I've been getting plenty of sleep now and waking up early, now that I'm not up getting blacked out every night til 5 am! haha!!!!

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 09:01 AM
I've been getting plenty of sleep now and waking up early, now that I'm not up getting blacked out every night til 5 am! haha!!!!
I used to do that shit when I was younger. Everyday I'd swear I wasn't going to drink that night and I'd do it again. Sometimes I'd wake up with someone elses clothes on or just missing some of mine. Someone stole my shoes when I was passed out one time and I never got them back. I had to steal a new pair because I was broke because I drank up my paycheck already and it was only the day after payday.

Nickdfresh
06-23-2013, 09:11 AM
Happy birthday Warf, I'm fairly sure we were both highly intoxicated yesterday! So I had one (two, five ten) for your birthday by extension. Actually, it was for a graduation but hope you had a good one... :)

WARF
06-23-2013, 09:13 AM
I've never been that bad c-dog! It sucks when you have to steal shoes when someone stole your own shoes! LOL

What did you waste your paycheck on besides booze?

WARF
06-23-2013, 09:14 AM
Happy birthday Warf, I'm fairly sure we were both highly intoxicated yesterday! So I had one (two, five ten) for your birthday by extension. Actually, it was for a graduation but hope you had a good one... :)

I took it easy last night and watched the game! Thanks!

Nickdfresh
06-23-2013, 09:14 AM
I used to do that shit when I was younger. Everyday I'd swear I wasn't going to drink that night and I'd do it again. Sometimes I'd wake up with someone elses clothes on or just missing some of mine. Someone stole my shoes when I was passed out one time and I never got them back. I had to steal a new pair because I was broke because I drank up my paycheck already and it was only the day after payday.

...or with your asshole bleeding and your pants down in an alleyway? :)

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 09:26 AM
...or with your asshole bleeding and your pants down in an alleyway? :)
Why, did that happen to you?

Nickdfresh
06-23-2013, 09:31 AM
Why, did that happen to you?

Not lately... :)

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 09:31 AM
I've never been that bad c-dog! It sucks when you have to steal shoes when someone stole your own shoes! LOL

What did you waste your paycheck on besides booze?
Nothing. My boss took fifty a week for room and board and I got the rest. We would hit a couple bars after work Friday and if we were lucky we'd have enough money left for a burrito on the way home.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 09:33 AM
Not lately... :)
No wonder you're so pissy. You haven't been laid in a while.:anal:

WARF
06-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Nothing. My boss took fifty a week for room and board and I got the rest. We would hit a couple bars after work Friday and if we were lucky we'd have enough money left for a burrito on the way home.

Why were you in prison?

Nickdfresh
06-23-2013, 09:40 AM
No wonder you're so pissy. You haven't been laid in a while.:anal:

LOL c-dog, good one! You need to take me to Applebees on your rockin $800 bike with no brakes so we can bag some old bitties with Depends® on! ;)

You can then demonstrate that "trick" you have with your expertise of hitting the P-spot (p is for poop!) :D

DONNIEP
06-23-2013, 10:11 AM

I think it was actually three minutes, according to the time stamps :biggrin:

TFM_Dale
06-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Why were you in prison?

Sockual assault!

DONNIEP
06-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Sockual assault!

Those socks were asking for it!!

Angel
06-23-2013, 10:34 AM
So the conclusion is that your problem clearly wasn't with the booze :biggrin:

Yes it is. He's just a dry drunk now.

TFM_Dale
06-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Yes it is. He's just a dry drunk now.

I'm betting you are his AA sponsor.

WARF
06-23-2013, 10:45 AM
C-dog has never come clean why he was sent to big house! I would like for him to set the record straight! I'm sure he is tired of you guys sockin' him around! He will never be deFEETed!

TFM_Dale
06-23-2013, 10:47 AM
C-dog has never come clean why he was sent to big house! I would like for him to set the record straight! I'm sure he is tired of you guys sockin' him around!

Grand Theft Socko.

WARF
06-23-2013, 10:48 AM
A Sockwork Orange

WARF
06-23-2013, 10:51 AM
I wonder if his favorite baseball team is the RED SOX or the WHITE SOX?

WARF
06-23-2013, 10:54 AM
This is how c-dog went to the big house! uh huh uh huh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXRY30FK5Ps

TFM_Dale
06-23-2013, 10:55 AM
I wonder if watching lamb chop was porn for him.

TFM_Dale
06-23-2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/22046621/thief-wears-socks-on-hands-during-snellville-armed-robbery
Pretty sure this is it.

WARF
06-23-2013, 11:08 AM
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/22046621/thief-wears-socks-on-hands-during-snellville-armed-robbery
Pretty sure this is it.

uh huh uh huh

Nah , dawwwwwwwwwg!!!!!

This was the real story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2qQGBo3IA

envy_me
06-23-2013, 11:09 AM
Sockual assault!

:lmao: Soxual assault :D

Nickdfresh
06-23-2013, 11:20 AM
Sockual assault!

Holy shit! :love0023::drum:

flappo
06-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Flappy Birthday , living legend

TFM_Dale
06-23-2013, 11:40 AM

You guys are gay lol

WARF
06-23-2013, 11:44 AM

Thanks! It takes a legend to know one! :)

Come join me in the dump we are revising history! LOL

sadaist
06-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Well, since today is the big day I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I think WARF is both SMAUG the Dragon and killed Michael Hastings with his fiery breath.

O_o

VAiN
06-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Happy birthday, you fucking nut!

envy_me
06-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Someone stole my shoes when I was passed out one time and I never got them back. I had to steal a new pair because I was broke because I drank up my paycheck already and it was only the day after payday.

How did you steal a new pair without the salesperson seeing it? I used to sell shoes you know, I lost couple of pairs cause people stole them :cussing:

Angel
06-23-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm betting you are his AA sponsor.

No. I would have to be a member for that. How I never got addicted the way I used to drink is beyond me. But thankfully that's one addiction I don't have to worry about.

Angel
06-23-2013, 02:15 PM
C-dog has never come clean why he was sent to big house! I would like for him to set the record straight! I'm sure he is tired of you guys sockin' him around! He will never be deFEETed!

Selling weed. Or so I've heard.

Never was
06-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Happy birthday sir.
I'd tell you to be good to yourself but I suspect that is not a problem for you
cheers

Dave's Bitch
06-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Happy Birthday to one of my oldest friends here and one of the craziest guys i have ever met.

Have a great one Warf ;)

WARF
06-23-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks again! LOL

Roth on!!!!

jhale667
06-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Happy birthday - cunt! ;)

WARF
06-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Happy birthday - cunt! ;)

Thanks dude!!!!! I got FAIR WARNING BLARING!!!!!!

WARF
06-23-2013, 04:21 PM
Happy Birthday to one of my oldest friends here and one of the craziest guys i have ever met.

Have a great one Warf ;)

Love you DB! :)

envy_me
06-23-2013, 05:21 PM
I sent you Pink Floyd mentally, but here is another one for your birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6FoKbP4KCE

DONNIEP
06-23-2013, 05:23 PM
Can you send me something mentally?

envy_me
06-23-2013, 05:25 PM

Didn't you get it? :D

WARF
06-23-2013, 05:27 PM

She only sends me songs mentally!

DONNIEP
06-23-2013, 05:28 PM
She only sends me songs mentally!

It wasn't a song, jealous boy!! Mmm mmm, finger lickin' good!!

sadaist
06-23-2013, 06:06 PM

I personally like him. Never had any issue with him at all. In fact in my decade + here only had issue with ONE single member....and he is gone thankfully.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 06:13 PM
How did you steal a new pair without the salesperson seeing it? I used to sell shoes you know, I lost couple of pairs cause people stole them :cussing:
I stole them from KMart. I was wearing big bell Levis so it wasn't easy to see my shoes. I walked in barefoot and back out through another exit with new shoes.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 06:15 PM
I shot some smartass who called me sockfucker one time too many.

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 06:16 PM
I shot some smartass who called me sockfucker one time too many.

Then you slurped the splooge off his face...

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 06:19 PM
I wonder if his favorite baseball team is the RED SOX or the WHITE SOX?
I heard you always root for the Rainbow Socks of the limp wrist league.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Then you slurped the splooge off his face...
That must have been on one of the gay porn videos you masturbated to earlier.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Selling weed. Or so I've heard.
That was the charge but I was framed. I was selling heroin at the time but they didn't find my stash. I was also a hit man for the CIA at the same time. Just kidding. I was selling weed.

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 06:42 PM
It's WARF's fucking birthday again ??

sadaist
06-23-2013, 06:44 PM
It's WARF's fucking birthday again ??

:lmao:

Every day is gonna be WARFs b-day. It makes great threads.

WARF
06-23-2013, 06:45 PM
:lmao:

Every day is gonna be WARFs b-day. It makes great threads.

We shall celebrate my birthday for 30 days, just like Samuel Roy Hagar, motherfuckers!

Angel
06-24-2013, 01:29 PM
It wasn't a song, jealous boy!! Mmm mmm, finger lickin' good!!

She sent you chicken?!

Sent from my LG-V905R using Tapatalk 2

TFM_Dale
06-24-2013, 01:48 PM
She sent you chicken?!

Sent from my LG-V905R using Tapatalk 2

Maybe it is one of those "it tastes like chicken" things?

Angel
06-24-2013, 03:22 PM
Maybe it is one of those "it tastes like chicken" things?

Thank you! Love it when a comedian picks up on the line I feed him!

Sensible Shoes
06-24-2013, 09:14 PM
Someone stole my shoes when I was passed out one time and I never got them back. I had to steal a new pair because I was broke because I drank up my paycheck already and it was only the day after payday.

Did you have to steal socks too?