PDA

View Full Version : Hillary in 2016?

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 06:24 AM
I see Hillary is gearing up for a run at the White house in 2016 according to Rueters. She says that's TBD but she's been talking about hoping to see a female president in her lifetime and she's no spring chicken now. I interpret that as she's hoping she'll be the first female president. She has alot more political experience now than she did the first couple times she ran but I think too many people don't like her for her to really have a chance to win. Whoever runs against her will definitely benefit from that. I wonder if the other side has any electable female candidates to run against her. What if it comes down to two women against each other? Some independant might actually have a chance if it does. Some men would never vote for a woman for president.

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 08:06 AM
People are waking up, douche...

Hilary should be behind bars for the Bengazi cover up...

Hilary is a scum-of-the earth criminal, and the people who are awake know it...

:mad2:

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 08:10 AM

I knew it when Billy was in office you inbred fuck. How many witnesses dropped dead during the Travelgate investigation? Probably more than we know about for sure.

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 08:11 AM
Then stop promoting the bitch...

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm not shithead. I'm just speculating that the bitch is gonna run and the other side will try to find a female to counter her.

Nickdfresh
06-23-2013, 09:54 AM

Idiot. The Benghazi thing was an inside job false flag operation in order to take the Libyan militia's guns!

sadaist
06-23-2013, 12:16 PM

No. I think he is warning, not promoting.

sadaist
06-23-2013, 12:18 PM
I'm not shithead. I'm just speculating that the bitch is gonna run and the other side will try to find a female to counter her.

So fucked up that the only Republican woman of any note is Palin. Blech! If the R is gonna run a woman they better start getting her some publicity now.

Unless it's Condi. She might get a shit ton of votes. Definitely would. Not an endorsement from me....just sayin.

Nickdfresh
06-23-2013, 12:22 PM
Hillary practically IS a Republican...

FORD
06-23-2013, 12:28 PM
I see Hillary is gearing up for a run at the White house in 2016 according to Rueters. She says that's TBD but she's been talking about hoping to see a female president in her lifetime and she's no spring chicken now.

I agree with Hillary that she should see a female President in her lifetime. But not in the mirror.

Elizabeth Warren is a great possibility. So is Jill Stein.

Not Hillary. Or Chelsea. Or any female of the BCE. No more Bush/Clinton of either gender, for that matter.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 03:35 PM
I agree with Hillary that she should see a female President in her lifetime. But not in the mirror.

Not Hillary. Or Chelsea. Or any female of the BCE. No more Bush/Clinton of either gender, for that matter.
Thank you. I see you got the BCE into the conversation. It was good for a giggle. It's time for a woman if she's the right person for the job not just because she's a she.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 03:37 PM
No. I think he is warning, not promoting.
Bingo. I can't stand that ugly thing. She let Billy Boy walk all over her when he was the man. She's not presidential material.

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 06:07 PM
It's time for a woman if she's the right person for the job not just because she's a she.

Yeah, look where voting for Obomba because he was half black got us ??

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Bingo. I can't stand that ugly thing.

Well, In my expert opinion, just bringing up a subject like Hilary on the internet inadvertently promotes her evil ass...

You'd be better to quell bullshit like that by not even addressing it at all...

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Well, In my expert opinion, just bringing up a subject like Hilary on the internet inadvertently promotes her evil ass...

There's a saying about the Devil's greatest trick was convincing people he doesn't exist. It's better to keep her in sight at all times.

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 06:39 PM
She's not the devil...

Just an antichrist whore...

Seshmeister
06-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Unless it's Condi. She might get a shit ton of votes. Definitely would. Not an endorsement from me....just sayin.

That woman is human fucking teflon.

She is national security adviser when 9-11 hits and she gets fucking PROMOTED????

To this day I still find that mind blowing...

FORD
06-23-2013, 07:03 PM

She is national security adviser when 9-11 hits and she gets fucking PROMOTED????

She got promoted after she looked at the whore media cameras with a straight face and said "there's no POSSIBLE way we could have known that Al Qaeda was going to hijack airplanes".

To the BCE, that kind of skilled lying means automatic promotion.

cadaverdog
06-23-2013, 07:12 PM
She got promoted after she looked at the whore media cameras with a straight face and said "there's no POSSIBLE way we could have known that Al Qaeda was going to hijack airplanes".

Maybe she wasn't. Maybe the planes hit the building right before the bombs went off by coincidence. Maybe the BCE thought they were gonna wimp out so they planted explosives just in case and the fires set the explosives off bringing down several buildings one after the other.

Seshmeister
06-23-2013, 07:13 PM

Then it subsequently comes out in black and white she did know and does she get prosecuted?

Does she at least get sacked?

No - people talk about her as a potential presidential fucking candidate.

This is a great argument against all the Alex Jones crowd. You don't need to have conspiracies, why bother? Just do it all in the open and no one seems to care...

ELVIS
06-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Because the fucking people are asleep...

knuckleboner
06-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Yeah, look where voting for Obomba because he was half black got us ??

it got us in a much better place than voting for zero black mccain...

and hillary is the clear leader in all the polls. it's a long time until 2016, but republicans ignored polls in 2012 to their peril.

ELVIS
06-24-2013, 09:32 PM
it got us in a much better place than voting for zero black mccain...

It would have been exactly the same minus Obombascare...

knuckleboner
06-24-2013, 09:37 PM

you mean mccain supports the stimulus? mccain pushes for lily ledbetter act? and...

(you don't like either party, fine. there's reasons to dislike both. but they're not really the same.)

Kristy
06-24-2013, 10:02 PM
She's not the devil...

Just an antichrist whore...

...who will soon be signing your monthly welfare check.

Terry
06-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Somehow, I just don't see Hillary in 2016. Not even as far as getting the nomination of her party goes.

She really doesn't have any grand vision for the presidency other than being elected to it. She claims to have innovative progressive ideas, but she by default will always use conventional means to put these ideas into motion (and thus always fail).

The entire notion of the chattering politcal commentator class that Hillary is a 'lock' in 2016...um...these are the same people who said she was a lock in 2006 and 2007, all the way up until she wasn't. If a relative (in comparison to her) unknown was able to upset THAT race, who is to say it won't happen again?

In addition, while she has a great deal of experience most of that is in the form of holding various offices rather than actually getting things done, so there's not a lot for her to boast about. Yes, she was a Senator. She can't really point to anything specific she did while in the Senate, though, as a way of indicating what she believes in. Her stamp and impact on foreign policy via her tenure as Sec State was vague at best.

She has the name-recognition factor to be sure, but not much else.

Guitar Shark
06-24-2013, 10:15 PM
you mean mccain supports the stimulus? mccain pushes for lily ledbetter act? and...

(you don't like either party, fine. there's reasons to dislike both. but they're not really the same.)

We'd also most likely be at war with Iran right now...

Terry
06-24-2013, 10:19 PM

Condi Rice is just too linked to the policies of George Bush to stand a chance at becoming president, and the idea that a black woman (much less a black man) is going to win the Republican Party nomination and then go on to win enough conservative base support in a general election is just laughable.

Dr. Love
06-24-2013, 10:31 PM

The choices are between "terrible" and "atrocious".

But almost everyone seems ok with it, so fuck, who cares

FORD
06-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Jill Stein/Rocky Anderson 2016!

FORD
06-24-2013, 10:40 PM

Well actually that's wrong.....

What became Obamacare (i.e the Romney corporate mandate bullshit) was actually what Hillary campaigned on!

It was Obama who campaigned on the public option. That and Hillary's senate warmongering were the two main reasons I voted for him rather than Hillary in the 2008 caucus.

The reason that he failed miserably on both counts (among others) is why I could not vote for him in 2012. :(

LoungeMachine
06-25-2013, 12:53 AM

Said the Alex Jone$ shill....

:gulp:

Ironic much?

LoungeMachine
06-25-2013, 12:55 AM
Bingo. I can't stand that ugly thing. She let Billy Boy walk all over her when he was the man. She's not presidential material.

You can't even vote.

LoungeMachine
06-25-2013, 12:59 AM
I

She has alot more political experience now than she did the first couple times she ran

The first couple of times she ran?

When were the first COUPLE of times she ran?

Angel
06-25-2013, 01:54 AM
You can't even vote.

Why not?

FORD
06-25-2013, 02:27 AM
Why not?

Laws vary from state to state, but in some states, ex-cons cannot vote.

In some others you get your rights restored automatically when you have served your time, and in some states (such as Washington) you have to formally request them.

At the very least it should be a consistent policy across the board nationwide, and have full rights restored upon release from prison. Hell, my only issue with felons voting while incarcerated is that their circumstances would prevent them from being informed about the candidates and the issues on the ballot. And we have enough of that shit to deal with from half the voters NOT in prison.

Seshmeister
06-25-2013, 05:34 AM
It's brilliant.

By sticking millions in jail for drug 'offences' you can stop the poor voting while at the same time you get backhanders/donations from the people you give the massive contracts to run the jails.

No conspiracy required...

FORD
06-25-2013, 10:52 AM
And let's not forget, this was the root of the first of many ways that the Florida vote was stolen in 2000. Only the people Jeb & Cruella Harris eliminated from the voter rolls weren't even convicts.... they just had similar names to convicts!

Kristy
06-25-2013, 04:32 PM
My vote goes to State Senator Wendy Davis of Texas. Yes, Texas.

Fuck Hiliary

Unless it's Hiliary Hahn in which case she can fuck me. Yowza!

LoungeMachine
06-25-2013, 04:33 PM
It's brilliant.

By sticking millions in jail for drug 'offences' you can stop the poor voting while at the same time you get backhanders/donations from the people you give the massive contracts to run the jails.

No conspiracy required...

And building them... :gulp:

FORD
06-25-2013, 04:37 PM
My vote goes to State Senator Wendy Davis of Texas. Yes, Texas.

Never heard of her before right now..... Thom Hartmann is carrying some of her filibuster live on the radio.

Don't know anything about her, but if she stands up to Repukes in Texas, that's automatically 10 points in her favor on that basis alone.

Kristy
06-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Neither have I until I also heard on the news she was taking on that insane "Pro-Abortion Bill" putting those religious fucks in their self-righteous place.

For that alone I'd vote for her - if of course, she was actually running.

kwame k
06-25-2013, 04:46 PM

Elizabeth Warren is everything that's right in politics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F6YkBa_Tig

kwame k
06-25-2013, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7X3uac0lzw

Kristy
06-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Warren is a pussy.

kwame k
06-25-2013, 04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lh0cMtOHmo

kwame k
06-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Warren is a pussy.

She has a pussy!

knuckleboner
06-25-2013, 10:11 PM
We'd also most likely be at war with Iran right now...

ha. i forgot that.

bomb bomb bomb.
bomb bomb iran...

kwame k
06-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Yeah, after two failed occupations that's the team I wanted to vote for:headlights:

knuckleboner
06-25-2013, 10:25 PM

that's why more people need to get involved at the lower levels of government. good candidates don't just spring forward out of reagan's forehead.

ELVIS
06-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Very true...

FORD
06-25-2013, 10:32 PM
that's why more people need to get involved at the lower levels of government. good candidates don't just spring forward out of reagan's forehead.

But the bad candidates crawled out of his ass.....

Kristy
06-26-2013, 01:48 AM
And so democracy dies in Texas.

LoungeMachine
06-26-2013, 01:51 AM
Warren is a pussy.

Where did you run?

fucking hipster loser.

LoungeMachine
06-26-2013, 01:52 AM
And so democracy dies in Texas.

circa 1964

Way to keep up with the times, grannie

FORD
06-26-2013, 01:59 AM
circa 1964

Way to keep up with the times, grannie

Or 11/22/63, to be precise :(

kwame k
06-26-2013, 02:16 AM
It died for me on, 02/03/59 ;)

FORD
06-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Neither have I until I also heard on the news she was taking on that insane "Pro-Abortion Bill" putting those religious fucks in their self-righteous place.

For that alone I'd vote for her - if of course, she was actually running.

Well, if the Texas Democratic Party chair gets his way, she may well run for Governor.....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/26/texas-democratic-party-chair-sen-wendy-davis-should-run-for-governor/

After nearly 2 decades of Chimp & Perry, they certainly could use someone with a brain down there.

(Even though the Governor of Texas really doesn't do all that much.... it's more of a ceremonial position than it is in most other states)

Seshmeister
06-26-2013, 05:46 AM

The worry is that at some point you are going to get a choice between terrible and fucking atrocious and then something happens during the campaign like say the Democrat candidate get's caught in a big money scandal(not beyond the realms of possibility).

That's how you could end up with President Santorum or President Perry.

Imagine one of those weirdos turning all the NSA stuff on you...

ELVIS
06-26-2013, 07:34 AM
It doesn't matter who the fuck it is, they're TURING THE NSA STUFF ON EVERYONE!!!!

We all have to wake up and demand a stop to this bullshit...

:elvis:

ELVIS
06-26-2013, 07:35 AM
The President has zero control or influence on NSA activities...

Kristy
06-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Do you ever shut the fuck up on your Jone$ conspiratorial horseshit?

Kristy
06-26-2013, 10:21 AM
Well, if the Texas Democratic Party chair gets his way, she may well run for Governor.....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/26/texas-democratic-party-chair-sen-wendy-davis-should-run-for-governor/

After nearly 2 decades of Chimp & Perry, they certainly could use someone with a brain down there.

(Even though the Governor of Texas really doesn't do all that much.... it's more of a ceremonial position than it is in most other states)

I still can't get a straight story did Wendy filibuster that ridiculous bill or not? Even if she did, this is not going to be a last of it.

sadaist
06-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Do you ever shut the fuck up on your Jone$ conspiratorial horseshit?

He was on Coast-to-Coast last night. Kristy, you totally ruined C2C for me. Ever since you mentioned that all the guests do is shill books on there, that is all i hear now HAHAHA! You were right dammit. Every last one of these "guests" is just promoting their books. LOL! What a crummy radio show.

I miss Art Bell.

Kristy
06-26-2013, 11:15 AM
They crackpots who were on Bell's show were promoting their warped books as well. The only diffy being Bell wasn't so bought off by his corporate sponsors to push such junk science and poorly researched crap (i.e., Wiki) as Jone$ an his ilk do

sadaist
06-26-2013, 11:30 AM
I just remember from my younger days that at 1 am on AM Radio there was a show dedicated to aliens & bigfeets. Now it's all types of weird shit I don't care about.....and always a book to sell. ALWAYS! I do kinda still like Ian Punnit (spelling?) but he went to 1 night a month due to hearing loss and is quitting for good. But he was really fun to listen to.