PDA

View Full Version : The "Reagan Revolution" was an utter failure

FORD
06-28-2013, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTyRVN94R7Y

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Maybe Dr Creepy could focus on the Obomba Crime Syndicate and not left / right propaganda...

The OCS is getting away with literal murder and you're worried about Reagan ??

FORD
06-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Whatever Obama has actually done (as opposed to his fictional crimes that only exist in the delusions of Alex Jones and lunatic birther teacultists) was only possible because of what the BCE did before him, beginning in 1981.

So as I said, (and as Thom said) it's time to put an end to ALL of it.

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:23 PM
The OCS is ten times more corrupt than the BCE ever was...

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:24 PM
OCS

:elvis:

kwame k
06-28-2013, 01:29 PM
Bullshit!

You're telling me that what Obama has done is on par with starting 2 wars that killed millions of people and has been proven that the President lied about the reasons we went to war.

Dick, Rummy and his other cohorts profited to the tune of tens of millions of dollars because of those failed wars!

How does that compare to anything Obama has done?

Other than the fact he's half-black:yo:

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:29 PM
OBAMA -- MURDERS -- ERIC HOLDER -- MOB TIES -- VOTER FRAUD -- INSIDER TRADING -- FAST & FURIOUS -- CONSTITUTION & LAW VIOLATIONS -- DONORGATE -- NAVY SEAL & BIN LADEN DEATHS COVER-UPS -- MF GLOBAL THEFT -- ILLEGAL SUPER CONGRESS -- WAR POWERS ACT VIOLATIONS -- PATRIOT ACT -- BAIL-OUTS, TAKEOVERS & TARP -- TAYPAYER-FUNDED ECO SCAMS -- BLACK PANTHER VOTER INTIMIDATION -- REPARATIONS FRAUD -- WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE -- BRIBEGATE -- AIDING ILLEGAL ALIENS -- BUSTED POLITICIANS -- IRS CRIMES -- GSA CRIMES -- FINANCIAL CRIMES -- IDENTITY FRAUD -- ENVIROMENTAL FRAUD -- OBAMACARE FRAUD

Link! (http://commieblaster.com/obamacrimes/)

kwame k
06-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Commieblasters.com :lmao:

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:31 PM
Bullshit!

You're telling me that what Obama has done is on par with starting 2 wars that killed millions of people and has been proven that the President lied about the reasons we went to war.

Dick, Rummy and his other cohorts profited to the tune of tens of millions of dollars because of those failed wars!

How does that compare to anything Obama has done?

Other than the fact he's half-black:yo:

It's the same exact thing only worse, you blind fucking SHEEP !!!

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:32 PM
Commieblasters.com :lmao:

That's right, sheep...

Maybe you should actually read some of it...

FORD
06-28-2013, 01:32 PM
The OCS is ten times more corrupt than the BCE ever was...

Really?

Did Obama fund Hitler??

Did he create Al Qaeda, and train them to be terrorists??

Did he sell heroin and cocaine to fund terrorism??

Did he murder the fucking President of the United States (and his brother) in the 60s, and attempt to murder another President in 1981??

kwame k
06-28-2013, 01:35 PM
It's the same exact thing only worse, you blind fucking SHEEP !!!

How is it worse?

Millions of lives lost and trillions of dollars spent is on par with Benghazi!

I'm not of fan of Obama and he's done so much harm to our rights but comparing it to what Dubya did..........even you have to see who was worse!

jhale667
06-28-2013, 01:36 PM
OCS

Better idea -

STFU and GTFO

:rolleyes:

kwame k
06-28-2013, 01:37 PM
That's right, sheep...

Maybe you should actually read some of it...

Oh noes.......he called me a sheep!

Says the guy who sucks Alex Jone$' dick, daily:yo:

jhale667
06-28-2013, 01:39 PM

Says the guy who sucks Alex Jone$' dick, daily:yo:

He cups the balls, too... he'd dedicated. :biggrin:

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:43 PM
Really?

Did Obama fund Hitler??

Did GWB ??

Don't insult my intelligence like that, crybaby...

Did he create Al Qaeda, and train them to be terrorists??

Did GWB create al Qaeda ??

And yes, the CIA is training al Qaeda and terrorists all around the world including this country, as you fantasize about Dr. Creepy...

Did he sell heroin and cocaine to fund terrorism??

Holy shit!!

Of course that's going on and you fucking know it...

Stop playing like you don't...fuckhead...:rolleyes:

Did he murder the fucking President of the United States (and his brother) in the 60s, and attempt to murder another President in 1981??

It's the same people in charge, you stupid liberal...

It's just a different puppet...

You've become a joke FORD...

Drop the left / right bullshit and wake the fuck up...

You're smarter than that...

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:44 PM

And you should be ashamed of being one...

You will be when you wake up...

I just hope it's sooner than later...

kwame k
06-28-2013, 01:48 PM
Already have woken up........one year into Obama's Presidency and I knew, as I've stated here, that I could not vote for him or support him for a second term.

I've been nothing if not consistent in my criticism of Obama and of Dubya, period! It's all here in the FL, look it up!

So don't generalize me and throw a fucking sheep tag at me when you know damn well what I've said about Obama!

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Then shut up...

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 01:51 PM
This is incredible...

These are mafia criminals in the White House, period...

Bush was NOT this bad...

But it's all the same thing...

Bush was bad...

Obomba is worse...

The next one will be even worse...

kwame k
06-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Then shut up...

Why?

Reagan was a shitty President when it came to domestic policies. Damn near got us into a nuclear war twice in his Presidency, too.

Had it not been for a Russian switch operator who disobeyed an order to launch nukes, we'd all be dead!

Look it up.......just watched a show last night about it.....that Russian dude deserves the Nobel Peace Prize but instead got fired:(

jhale667
06-28-2013, 01:55 PM
And you should be ashamed of being one...

I talked to Kwame about it; he's pencilled in being shamed for sheepdom for exactly 10 minutes after you're ashamed of yourself for being a shill for the Infowhore. So let him know when that happens. :yo:

FORD
06-28-2013, 01:56 PM
You've become a joke FORD...

Drop the left / right bullshit and wake the fuck up...

You're smarter than that...

The only thing that is bullshit about "the left/right bullshit" is how you are defining "the left".

Barry Obama is not "the left". Bill & Hillary are not "the left". Debbie Scatterbrained Lush, Spineless Harry Reid, Jellyfish Pelosi and the rest of the useless DLC Beltway tools are not "the left".

For that matter, Thom Hartman, Mike Malloy, Norman Goldman, Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich, Rocky Anderson, and myself aren't even really "the left". We're actually what's left of the sane moderate FDR Democratic party.

The actual left has NO political power at all in this country. The right wing corporatist fascist fringe controls the Republican party, and sadly an ever growing chunk of the Democratic party.

There's your REAL Left/Right battle, and the last 32 years of fucked up toilet spiral policies is its legacy :(

kwame k
06-28-2013, 01:59 PM
I talked to Kwame about it; he's pencilled in being shamed for sheepdom for exactly 10 minutes after you're ashamed of yourself for being a shill for the Infowhore. So let him know when that happens. :yo:

:biggrin:

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Why do you guys want to be led around by this bullshit ??

The federal government is criminal and has been since before kennedy was killed...

Nothing has changed, except now under the Obomba puppet, they're going for broke...

The President doesn't make policy...

The President takes orders and speaks propaganda to the public, that's all...

Kennedy sidestepped his orders and got killed...

It's time to wake up and expose the entire underpinnings of the military industrial complex...

We're being taken down from within and it's not in the future, it's now...

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 02:04 PM
The only thing that is bullshit about "the left/right bullshit" is how you are defining "the left".

I don't care about ANY of that...

kwame k
06-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Why do you guys want to be led around by this bullshit ??

The federal government is criminal and has been since before kennedy was killed...

Nothing has changed, except now under the Obomba puppet, they're going for broke...

The President doesn't make policy...

The President takes orders and speaks propaganda to the public, that's all...

Kennedy sidestepped his orders and got killed...

It's time to wake up and expose the entire underpinnings of the military industrial complex...

We're being taken down from within and it's not in the future, it's now...

Things are bad and our freedoms are being stripped away little by little but to say Obama is worse than Dubya is just plain idiotic!

jhale667
06-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Things are bad and our freedoms are being stripped away little by little but to say Obama is worse than Dubya is just plain idiotic!

Consider the source... ;)

kwame k
06-28-2013, 02:22 PM
True.....and I'm not a fan of Obama especially with the unconstitutional spying bullshit but where was the outrage when we posted Dubya doing the exact same thing only he used AT&T!

It's funny how the people who say Obama is worse than Dubya seem to forget the crimes and condition he left this country in.

Obama is a mediocre President at best but he is the fucking George Washington of Presidents compare to Dubya and his gang. All verifiable and out in the public domain, yet to hear these people talk about Benghazi as being a horrible crime they tend to forget under Dubya 5 times that many people died in embassy attacks. Or how about the fact that a Repuke controlled congress cut the operating budget to our embassies and that's what left them short handed.

I guess if Obama was all white he'd be alright:yo:

jhale667
06-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Exactly. Anyone who says Obama is worse (considering he hasn't lied to start 2 wars at the very minimum) is either an idiot or suffering from selective amnesia.

kwame k
06-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Not the best and he blew a chance to really undo all the shit from the last 35 years or so!

Which make him mediocre not the AntiChrist;)

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Obomba is way fucking worse...

Sheepfail will never see it until it's too late...

kwame k
06-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Worse than profiting and lying about 2 wars where our brave men and women died?

FORD
06-28-2013, 02:47 PM
What has Obama done that would have at all been possible without what the BCE did before him?

kwame k
06-28-2013, 02:49 PM
The real problem is Congress.......that's where the real enemy is!

FORD
06-28-2013, 02:53 PM
The real problem is Congress.......that's where the real enemy is!

Yep... Obama's made some shitty cabinet choices, but he's also actually tried to change a few things for the better.... and every time he did so, he was cock-blocked by Boner and the Turtle. (And false "Democrats" supposedly under the "leadership" of Spineless Harry & Jellyfish Pelosi didn't help much either)

kwame k
06-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Let's see here........37 times the Repukes tried to undo Obamacare........numerous antiabortion bills and not one fucking single jobs bill!

Thanks Obama!

jhale667
06-28-2013, 02:57 PM

Yeah, in delusional fucktard world, apparently. :biggrin:

kwame k
06-28-2013, 03:00 PM
How about the myth that SS is an entitlement........

How is something most Americans and their employers pay into an entitlement? The ponzi scheme that some politicians are trying to pull off make Madoff's look like child's play!

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 03:25 PM

It's the same thing, zero difference...

It's all continuing and escalating...

The fake war on terror is shifting to a real war on american citizens...

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 03:27 PM
The ponzi scheme that some politicians are trying to pull off make Madoff's look like child's play!

Trying to pull off ??

They pulled it off and got away and they're still getting away...

Ron Paul had it right...

kwame k
06-28-2013, 03:35 PM
It's the same thing, zero difference...

It's all continuing and escalating...

The fake war on terror is shifting to a real war on american citizens...

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety-Ben Franklin

FORD
06-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Trying to pull off ??

They pulled it off and got away and they're still getting away...

Ron Paul had it right...

Ron Paul had it completely wrong. As he does on 99% of economic issues, aside from the "Federal" Reserve, and the criminal banks, which he hates, but would refuse to regulate, which makes him an enabler by default.

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Those who would give up liberty to purchase safety deserve neither liberty nor safety...

Yep...

And the sheep are going to find out the hard way because they don't know history...

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Ron Paul had it completely wrong. As he does on 99% of economic issues, aside from the "Federal" Reserve, and the criminal banks, which he hates, but would refuse to regulate, which makes him an enabler by default.

Blah blah blah...

You're blinded by left / right politics...

FORD
06-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Blah blah blah...

I'm blinded by Alex Jones delusions...

Recognizing you have a problem is half the battle.......

Va Beach VH Fan
06-28-2013, 04:13 PM
I SO wish that Reagan would've lived during Obama's presidency....

Because today's Republican party iand their blatant obstructionism is NOTHING compared to Reagan....

Reagan COMPROMISED with the Democrats for the good of the country... Boehner could give a shit less about the country....

Reagan was smart enough to realize when he needed to raise taxes, and he did it 11 TIMES......

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 04:33 PM
How can you throw Reagan under the bus and thank that post, FORD ??

FORD
06-28-2013, 04:56 PM
How can you throw Reagan under the bus and thank that post, FORD ??

Because it's not mutually exclusive.....

BCE/Reagan may have started this bullshit, but at least they held on to a little bit of sanity in the 80s.

These RandTard Stalinist KKKochsuckers of today don't even bother with the pretense of that.

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 07:45 PM
BCE/Reagan now ??

I'm sticking with OCS...

You know, living in the NOW...

FORD
06-28-2013, 09:00 PM
BCE/Reagan now ??

I'm sticking with OCS...

You know, living in the NOW...

The BCE has been pulling the strings of every Republican administration since 1952. Though Eisenhower wasn't on board with a lot of their agenda, and Nixon even managed to do one or two decent things inbetween his criminal acts of treason

But Reagan was just a smiling senile old man in front of the cameras. Reality is that Poppy Bush was in charge that whole time, which means he was actually there for 3 terms, not one.

ELVIS
06-29-2013, 09:20 AM
He was in the upper ranks, but not in charge...

There's never just one person in charge...

Dr. Love
06-29-2013, 10:14 PM

At least he'd prosecute the fuckers. Regulations mean jack shit if you don't bother to punish people for breaking them.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I agree that Pres. Reagan is massively overrated and "Trickle Down Economics" is mostly bullshit. But I've made these points like years ago and this isn't anything new, when sensible Republicans still posted here. That "The Reagan Revolution" was predicated on ex-Dixiecrat southern whites that defected to the GOP based largely on their opposition of Civil Rights. But:

-To be fair on bank regulation, the deregulation began under Pres. Carter in an effort to make American banks more competitive internationally. It intensified under ALL the presidents that followed. The United States needs to adopt tight banking regulations like those in place in Canada...

-Reagan's policies cannot be solely be blamed for the withering of the American manufacturing base. It began in the 1960's and intensified in the mid to late 70's under Ford and Carter...

Nickdfresh
06-30-2013, 09:01 AM
I SO wish that Reagan would've lived during Obama's presidency....

Because today's Republican party iand their blatant obstructionism is NOTHING compared to Reagan....

Reagan COMPROMISED with the Democrats for the good of the country... Boehner could give a shit less about the country....

Reagan was smart enough to realize when he needed to raise taxes, and he did it 11 TIMES......

It's possible!

ELVIS
06-30-2013, 12:09 PM
I'll bet that hurts with no lube...

ELVIS
06-30-2013, 12:10 PM
I think one of the Moderators should delete that shit...

Oh snap, we don't have any...

Seshmeister
06-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Why would anyone censor that?

ELVIS
06-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Infected links ??

FORD
06-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Infected links ??

How so?

If you're watching YouTube videos on anything other than Firefox with AdBlock Plus, you're issuing an open invitation for all sorts of nasty shit.

I think you said you were a Safari user, so I'm not sure what the specifics are there.

I tried to use Safari yesterday when I actually had about 98% functionality on a Hackintosh. Basically had everything working except the audio, and it hung up on Flash updates. And then I found out Firefox wouldn't run on this particular Mac OS, for some fucked up reason, so after that, I didn't feel like solving the audio problem, because I would have been forced to look at God knows how many fucking ads while looking up a solution

Nickdfresh
07-01-2013, 07:02 AM
Never have a problem viewing anything on Youtube. Download SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes and scan, scan, scan...

ELVIS
07-01-2013, 07:14 AM
I don't have any problems...

I usually use Firefox on a mac...

My concern was for stupid PC users...