PDA

View Full Version : Home Invader Caught On Nanny Cam

Von Halen
06-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Did anybody see this? Thank goodness they caught this fucknut. 12 prior felonies. He needs to be executed.

Why weren't Jesse and Al in an uproar over this?

VAiN
06-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Disgusting.

Igosplut
06-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Fucking guy needs a bullet in his gut so he suffers...

Kristy
06-29-2013, 08:45 PM
Fucking guy needs a bullet in his gut so he suffers...

He just needs to be loved. I'm sure this is all a "misunderstanding" and he thought it was all role play.

Igosplut
06-29-2013, 08:52 PM
He just needs to be loved. I'm sure this is all a "misunderstanding" and he thought it was all role play.

Yep, I'm sure that's just what Jesse would say...

sadaist
06-30-2013, 03:52 AM
Yep, I'm sure that's just what Jesse would say...

He was abused as a child & raised in a broken home. Maybe even ex-Army/Navy and has PTSD. Perhaps also a low enough IQ to be determined mentally unfit for trial. He needs therapy & medication.

or

we could cover him in bacon and drop him into a cage filled with starving lions and have on during Prime Time for all to see.

yeah, i like my 2nd idea best. What a fucking piece of shit.

Jack68
06-30-2013, 05:57 AM
They caught this fuck the other day..career criminal.

Hardrock69
06-30-2013, 11:06 AM
I do not need to say this but I will anyway.

Stupid goddamnable fuck! :mad:

I would like 5 minutes with the bastard.....let's see how much of man he would be....as he is laying their bleeding on the floor with a broken face and his nuts kicked up into his throat.....motherfucker......

Von Halen
06-30-2013, 11:29 AM
This barely got press.

Just imagine if it had been a white on black crime. Those fucking scumbag pieces of shit like Al Sharpton would have been making sure it was on every national broadcast.

This fuck will probably be out on the street, committing more felonies, in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadaist
06-30-2013, 11:54 AM
I do not need to say this but I will anyway.

Stupid goddamnable fuck! :mad:

I would like 5 minutes with the bastard.....let's see how much of man he would be....as he is laying their bleeding on the floor with a broken face and his nuts kicked up into his throat.....motherfucker......

My heart fucking breaks for this woman, her kids, her loved ones that see this. What a strong woman and mom. Can you imagine seeing this and that being your mom? your sister? your wife? Your blood would be boiling with rage. I wouldn't even doubt we would entertain thoughts on committing a crime, just to get into the same prison as him so we can finish the job.

This is the type of criminal when during the trial you see the girls husband, brother or dad come flying over the barrier and try to hit him with a chair until the bailiffs gotta break it up. LOL. I hope this fucker has a long insufferable every day is fucking hell type of life in prison.

And thank god that 3 year old was wise enough or took instructions from mom well enough to cover face with pillow and not make a fucking peep. Just fucking sick.

Hardrock69
06-30-2013, 12:04 PM
That is the point....the woman is not even related to me and my blood is boiling with rage. ;-)

Motherfucker....I hope he gets his ass kicked in the P-farm every fucking day.....and raped every night...worthless fuck.

Hardrock69
06-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Well, not really "boiling with rage", but just the overwhelming desire to choke the shit out of that asshole...:hee:

sadaist
06-30-2013, 05:38 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!!

http://tribwpix.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/nanny-cam-beating-thumb-new1.jpg

Nanny cam home invasion suspect arrested in New York

http://pix11.com/2013/06/30/nanny-cam-home-invasion-suspect-arrested-in-new-york/#axzz2XjnTZnci

Police in Millburn, New Jersey say they have arrested the man who was caught on nanny cam savagely beating a young mother.

Police say 42-year-old Shawn Custis was arrested in the Inwood section Manhattan.

He has been charged with attempted murder, robbery, burglary and endangering the welfare of a child.

The nanny cam shows the man barging into home and attacking the woman, in front of her 3-year-old daughter.

He punched and kicked her repeatedly, then threw her down the stairs.

The victim’s husband issued this statement to PIX11:

“We are forever grateful to the incredible team of law enforcement officers for their hard work over the past week. Thanks to these heroes, our family can now begin the next chapter of our healing. We also want to thank everyone in the Millburn community, the Millburn Workmoms, and those from across the country for the outpouring of support.”

sadaist
06-30-2013, 05:39 PM
No battery charges?

sadaist
06-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Curious what this cocksuckers rap sheet looks like and if he was released for overcrowding or good behavior or something.

TFM_Dale
06-30-2013, 07:10 PM
At least they got the son of a bitch. Daily ass rapings for a couple decades might make the women's family feel a little better. People are just fucking whacked anymore, it is a real shame.

ELVIS
06-30-2013, 08:09 PM
I'd say that's an N-word in that video...