PDA

View Full Version : Bosnian Pyramids.....

Hardrock69
07-07-2013, 05:19 PM
I have been hearing a lot about this over the past few years.....the Bosnian Pyramid Of The Sun is estimated to be one and a half times the size of the main pyramid at Giza...and possibly 25,000 years old...

And it is only one of several very ancient pyramids in the area...

http://www.bosnianpyramids.org/index.php?id=36&lang=en

http://www.bosnianpyramids.org/index.php?id=31&lang=en

envy_me
07-07-2013, 05:37 PM
I don't know what to tell you. I am very sceptical towards this.

Hardrock69
07-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Good for you. You don't have to believe anything you don't want to.

There has been a lot of stuff found around the world that indicates the existence of civilizations much earlier than, say, 3000 BC.

envy_me
07-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Good for you. You don't have to believe anything you don't want to.

There has been a lot of stuff found around the world that indicates the existence of civilizations much earlier than, say, 3000 BC.

I actually don't know. But since I know the area, I just assume that people are lying to get some profit :D But I am by no means any expert, I haven't even researched on any of this. So I am just guessing.

cadaverdog
07-07-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure this research isn't biased by some group trying to advance their theories. The materials used to build the structures could be much older than the structures themselves. How could they determine the leaf fossil wasn't on the rock thousands of years before someone thought that would be a good rock to build something with.

envy_me
07-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Fun fact is that I was born just about 24 kilometers from there, which is about 14 miles, in Sarajevo :)

cadaverdog
07-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Fun fact is that I was born just about 24 kilometers from there, which is about 14 miles, in Sarajevo :)
I thought you were from Transylvania.:hee:

ashstralia
07-07-2013, 10:44 PM
it's common belief the australian aborigine culture goes back 40,000 years or so. but they were nomadic hunter gatherers, hence, no structures.

still, much respect for the traditional custodians of our great nation.

cadaverdog
07-07-2013, 10:48 PM
it's common belief the australian aborigine culture goes back 40,000 years or so. but they were nomadic hunter gatherers, hence, no structures.

You wouldn't think that after watching Quigley Down Under.

ashstralia
07-07-2013, 10:54 PM
you've seen it on tv... i'm livin in it c dawg!!!!

cadaverdog
07-07-2013, 11:00 PM
you've seen it on tv... i'm livin in it c dawg!!!!
I'm just saying the movie left the impression that some peeps there treated the natives the same as some peeps here did. They weren't always treated with great respect here.

ashstralia
07-07-2013, 11:07 PM
yeah well, i won't hold you accountable for the sins of your grandfather. i expect the same courtesy in return. :yo:

Angel
07-07-2013, 11:07 PM

Same with our First Nations peoples.

cadaverdog
07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
yeah well, i won't hold you accountable for the sins of your grandfather. i expect the same courtesy in return. :yo:
Mine were on both sides. I had a Cherokee great great grandpa on one side for sure. Eagle Eye Blanchard. He fought for the south in the civil war. A few of my relatives are into geneology.

ashstralia
07-07-2013, 11:26 PM
well that's pretty cool.

i'm an oven dodger. :D

cadaverdog
07-07-2013, 11:30 PM
well that's pretty cool.

i'm an oven dodger. :D
Jewish refugee? That's kind of harsh. My brother used to call native Americans dirt worshippers. His wife is 75% Cherokee. He still does but he admits he's part dirt worshipper himself now.

ashstralia
07-07-2013, 11:39 PM
you can't hide from your heritage. best to just embrace it.

FORD
07-07-2013, 11:58 PM
A few of my relatives are into geneology.

Would that be the Utah branch of the family?

Mormons practically invented the whole genealogy thing, so they would know which dead folks to baptize and restore them to Elohim's kingdom back on Kolob.

Kristy
07-08-2013, 12:04 AM

Indeed
http://fashionista.com/uploads/2013/01/crocodile-dundee-1.jpeg

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 02:13 AM
Would that be the Utah branch of the family?

Mormons practically invented the whole genealogy thing, so they would know which dead folks to baptize and restore them to Elohim's kingdom back on Kolob.
Nope. No Mormons in my family.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Nope. No Mormons in my family.

And by "family" you mean Itchy & Scratchy?

:gulp:

AKA Stumpy and his Humpy?

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Mine were on both sides. I had a Cherokee great great grandpa on one side for sure. Eagle Eye Blanchard. He fought for the south in the civil war. A few of my relatives are into geneology.

:first:

Sure dog..... :lmao:

Angel
07-08-2013, 07:42 AM
:lmao:

You're an idiot.

But maybe someday you will move off the couch, get a job, get an Apt., and join the rest of us who moved BEYOND High School....

But then again.....

Your life seems to be dedicated to chasing someone around a message board so that you can belittle them and make yourself feel like a better person.

But, I still have hope that one day you'll move BEYOND elementary school. Grow up.

Angel
07-08-2013, 07:44 AM

Sure dog..... :lmao:

Why are you doubting this? Give me one GOOD reason?

jhale667
07-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Your life seems to be dedicated to chasing someone around a message board so that you can belittle them and make yourself feel like a better person.

But, I still have hope that one day you'll move BEYOND elementary school. Grow up.

Since you're quoting a post from another thread, aren't YOU the one doing the chasing here? That self-serving assertion is getting a little tired. It's a message board. Just because someone answers someone's post, and then does so again in a completely different thread does not equate "chasing", unless what you just did counts as it too.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 12:36 PM

You must be running out of material.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Why are you doubting this? Give me one GOOD reason?
If you haven't figured it out by now that's what he does. He fabricates a reason to comment on something if an obvious comment isn't there. I could be Jewish for all he knows. I've met three people from here in person. Ace, Juice and Blondie. Never heard from Juice again. I think he drank himself to death but I'm not sure. He got fucked up when he was here and fell on his face partying with Ace. He looked like someone beat the crap out of him. I still talk to Ace and Blondie once in awhile. The only picture I ever posted is my avatar. I might look like that eventually.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Since you're quoting a post from another thread, aren't YOU the one doing the chasing here? That self-serving assertion is getting a little tired. It's a message board. Just because someone answers someone's post, and then does so again in a completely different thread does not equate "chasing", unless what you just did counts as it too.
Good one Perry. You've won another case. Lounge is sure lucky to have you on his side.

Angel
07-08-2013, 12:54 PM

Yeah I'm not even sure how that happened picked it up from Tapa somehow hell I can't even find my keyboard on this damn thing

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Dickhead doesn't answer posts. He makes wise ass commentary about posts. Then you thank him and add your two cents. But he never thanks you. Ungrateful bastard.

jhale667
07-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Good one Perry. You've won another case. Lounge is sure lucky to have you on his side.

I know how you hate it when I confuse you with facts... you have a hard enough time keeping your bullshit stories straight as it is.

envy_me
07-08-2013, 05:02 PM
I have been hearing a lot about this over the past few years.....the Bosnian Pyramid Of The Sun is estimated to be one and a half times the size of the main pyramid at Giza...and possibly 25,000 years old...

And it is only one of several very ancient pyramids in the area...

http://www.bosnianpyramids.org/index.php?id=36&lang=en

http://www.bosnianpyramids.org/index.php?id=31&lang=en

This is actually a great thread. Made me think of pearls and swine...

Jesus Christ
07-08-2013, 05:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhEvRGCI-yE

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 05:14 PM

Nope.

My life is about family, work, and play....

:gulp: oh, and beer.

My fun distraction from the busy day-to-day activities, is to read what new moronic crap :sockfucker: posts, and to point out how silly I find him.

He's the waterboy for Team Butthurt.

He can't actually make the team, but he sure helps out when he can ;)

Angel
07-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Nope.

My life is about family, work, and play....

:gulp: oh, and beer.

My fun distraction from the busy day-to-day activities, is to read what new moronic crap :sockfucker: posts, and to point out how silly I find him.

He's the waterboy for Team Butthurt.

He can't actually make the team, but he sure helps out when he can ;)

Now we're getting somewhere. So you admit your purpose for being here is to harass C-Dog. Have you considered how much you're pulling the site down in the process?

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Now we're getting somewhere. So you admit your purpose for being here is to harass C-Dog. Have you considered how much you're pulling the site down in the process?

Lounge picking on socky pulls down the whole site but letting certain members of team butt hurt constantly bash the very site they are posting infomercials on for their pile of shit site is business as usual? The least of our problems here is Lounge giving socky a few boots.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 05:52 PM

Nice try..... :rolleyes:

Listen, sweetie.....

If me flipping :sockfucker: shit pulls down this site, then this site is in some serious trouble...

Where was your "you are pulling down the site" when I was stalked, attacked, and ridiculed?

Get over yourself.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Lounge picking on socky pulls down the whole site but letting certain members of team butt hurt constantly bash the very site they are posting infomercials on for their pile of shit site is business as usual? The least of our problems here is Lounge giving socky a few boots.
Really? Nobody from over there except me is posting anything. You bungholes are the ones keeping the pot stirred with the site vs. site bullshit. Warf hasn't posted shit in days but you're still bitching about him as if he just posted something this morning.

Angel
07-08-2013, 05:55 PM

Nice try..... :rolleyes:

Listen, sweetie.....

If me flipping :sockfucker: shit pulls down this site, then this site is in some serious trouble...

Where was your "you are pulling down the site" when I was stalked, attacked, and ridiculed?

Get over yourself.

It was there. You just chose to ignore it. I hear that it always has to be about you. Would you likd to tell me more about that?

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 05:56 PM

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Really? Nobody from over there except me is posting anything. You bungholes are the ones keeping the pot stirred with the site vs. site bullshit. Warf hasn't posted shit in days but you're still bitching about him as if he just posted something this morning.

Call it the lifetime asshole achievement award.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 05:57 PM
It was there. You just chose to ignore it. I hear that it always has to be about you. Would you likd to tell me more about that?

It's not about me...

It's about :sockfucker:

;)

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 05:58 PM

Were you "pulling down the site" with your constant bashing of envy?

You're way too dramatic at times.

Jesus Christ
07-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Ever have one of those days when ye wished Dad hadn't made that promise to NOT send another flood?

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:00 PM

Laughing my ass off. You deserve what you get dipshit. You attack anyone you don't like every chance you get. You just refuse to believe some people here despise you as much as you despise me. You need to get over yourself, buckwheat.

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Ever have one of those days when ye wished Dad hadn't made that promise to NOT send another flood?

As one of my fave bands say, Learn to swim!

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:01 PM
You're way too dramatic at times.
Take a look in the mirror. you'll see an ugly drama queen staring back at you. I guarantee it.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Laughing my ass off. You deserve what you get dipshit. You attack anyone you don't like every chance you get. You just refuse to believe some people here despise you as much as you despise me. You need to get over yourself, buckwheat.

Despise you?

Au contraire my little :sockfucker: pal.....

You crack me UP! ;)

You are the funniest thing this site has had since Katydid.

I love watching you make an idiot of yourself.

Please never leave like ELBOW :lol:

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:03 PM
It's not about me...

It's about :sockfucker:

;)
Everything's about you Lard. You said it yourself on numerous occasions.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Take a look in the mirror. you'll see an ugly drama queen staring back at you. I guarantee it.

Oh, that was mean. ;)

I did get too much sun yesterday on the lake. Maybe that's what you meant. :first:

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:04 PM

Plague of Locusts works, too.... ;)

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Hey Angel, cdog is bringing down the site picking on Lounge, can you handle it please? Thanks!

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I love watching you make an idiot of yourself.

The feeling's mutual. Except the don't leave part. Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Hey Angel, cdog is bringing down the site picking on Lounge, can you handle it please? Thanks!
Hey Angel. Dale's a douchebag. But you already knew that.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:07 PM

Give 'em enough rope.......

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Hey Angel, cdog is bringing the site down attempting to pick on me now, can you handle it?

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
I did get too much sun yesterday on the lake. Maybe that's what you meant.
Nope. I meant you're a cunt but I used too many words.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Stop bringing down the site, :sockfucker:

cadaverdog
Hey Angel, cdog is bringing the site down attempting to pick on me now, can you handle it?
Theres at least two other bootlickers on line. Ask one of them for help. That's what you usually do.

TFM_Dale
Nope. I meant you're a cunt but I used too many words.

If lamb chop hears you talking like that you will be getting cut off!

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Quick!!

To the Bootlicker Phone!!

Team Butthurt's Waterboy is on The Charge!!!

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Quick!!

To the Bootlicker Phone!!

Elvis was modded in under a day, why hasn't cdog been modded yet? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Stop bringing down the site,

You first,:meinsmiley:

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Where the fuck is Angel when you need her? All this shit is bringing the site down damn it!

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Elvis was modded in under a day, why hasn't cdog been modded yet? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Because I'm too mean to clique members who join up over there. I'm just trying to make them feel at home.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:16 PM
If they're team butthurt you must be team whineybutt.

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Because I'm too mean to clique members who join up over there. I'm just trying to make them feel at home.

Sure, lets go with that.

TFM_Dale
07-08-2013, 06:17 PM

Whineybutt? Are you even trying anymore?

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:18 PM

Oh, man....

Seriously?

I think it may be time for you to log off... get some rest. Maybe some sun.

That was pathetic even by your "standards" ;)

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:19 PM

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:22 PM
That was pathetic even by your "standards" ;)
Seems like I heard that before. When I was saying the same thing about one of your "witty" posts.

cadaverdog
07-08-2013, 06:24 PM
What do you expect? You're boring me to sleep.

LoungeMachine
07-08-2013, 06:25 PM
What do you expect? You're boring me to sleep.

:behindsofa:

Take a nap old man...

Hardrock69
07-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Some people just don't get it.

It is not about anybody being "full of themselves" or "self-important".

It is just people who tell stupid people they are being stupid.

It ends up being a zero sum game.....the person calling the moron out has to spend some time he can never get back.......and the stupid will never comprehend what idiots they are....standard stupid person rationality....or lack thereof....

The entertainment comes from seeing how the idiots react.

Sockie is a half-wit purveyor of mindless drivel.

He is just on the South side of stupid.......he fills in the comedy void just by posting.

Does not matter what he says. It is of no importance to anyone but himself.

He figures maybe he can impress someone with his post count.

Hey Sesh......wanna take Cadaverfucker's post down by say, 500 or so? :hee:

Why not make it a couple of thousand......his post count is the only thing he hangs onto around here that might possibly give him some semblance of self-worth.....

He will moan and scream about the depravity of it all, but it will provide us with some general hilarity.....as it does only when his mumblings are not annoying people.....

Those who attack Lounge are only responding like a feral human would when confronted with logic and rationality......

Reality is to be feared by these cretins....so they lash out in their limited fashion.....lamely attempting to appear as if they have a clue....about anything.....and failing miserably.

The only thing as predictable as them whining is seeing them try to interact with adults here....but their 4-year-old mentality sabotages any and every effort to display some shred of maturity.....

Cadaverfucker.....go to the preskool.com website....there is some stuff there that might interest you...virtual coloring books....clowns....some pretty pictures of puppies and kitties....things that
are more for children your age.....move along now...the grownups have some grownup things to talk about.....

Zing!
07-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Some people just don't get it.

You know what I don't get? What any of this has to do with Bosnian pyramids.

Hardrock69
07-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Good question.

But then, just like any troll, the original subject matter is irrelevant.

Troll shows up, derails the thread, and that is all there is to it.

cadaverdog
07-09-2013, 02:59 PM
He figures maybe he can impress someone with his post count.

Hey Sesh......wanna take Cadaverfucker's post down by say, 500 or so?

Why not make it a couple of thousand......his post count is the only thing he hangs onto around here that might possibly give him some semblance of self-worth.....
You can take them all for all I care. I don't live to post here like your hero. You really are an idiot.

cadaverdog
07-09-2013, 03:02 PM

Here's where the fucking thread derailed you fucking hypocrite. Post #21. You must be deaf, dumb and blind.

cadaverdog
07-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Good question.

But then, just like any troll, the original subject matter is irrelevant.

Troll shows up, derails the thread, and that is all there is to it.
He sure did. The troll showed up at post #21. It's right fucking there shit fer brains.

Hardrock69
07-09-2013, 07:13 PM
WHAT?

http://i43.tinypic.com/34i1f0i.jpg

Hardrock69
08-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Scientists at several universities have confirmed that the Bosnian Pyramids were built using ancient Roman Concrete.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread965956/pg1