PDA

View Full Version : Where In The Fuck Is Everyone?

BrownSound1
07-11-2013, 01:15 AM
This place is more dead than Sammy Hagar's dick.

sadaist
07-11-2013, 01:37 AM

I'm here. But that ain't saying much. It's a Wednesday night, Van Halen ain't doing shit, and we gotta work tomorrow :(

the Elvis leaving thread seems to be where any action is the last day or 2.

Angel
07-11-2013, 01:38 AM

Holy shit! There's a name I haven't seen in awhile! How the hell are ya?

BrownSound1
07-11-2013, 01:47 AM
I'm just fine. Thought I'd pop in and see what's going on. How are you?

Angel
07-11-2013, 01:56 AM

Hanging in there, still being a bitch. ;)

Dan
07-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Im Still Touching Myself.:D

Matt White
07-11-2013, 10:03 AM
"I'm a pickin'....and He's a grinnin'!"

Igosplut
07-11-2013, 08:05 PM

Whattya want for almost thirty years waiting for a real VH reunion.......

Somebodys bound to lose interest...

LoungeMachine
07-11-2013, 08:09 PM

You turned purple though.... ;)

Sensible Shoes
07-11-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm cooking up all kinds of scintillating shit for people - top shelf stuff!

Diamondjimi
07-11-2013, 08:38 PM
It's summer time and I'm working on my fucking tan.

VH has finished the Japan shows, returned to the USA to do pretty much fuck all... Nothing new.

Nice to see you Brownie!

Zing!
07-11-2013, 08:46 PM
They all started Goodbye Threads and split. We've been partying ever since.

BrownSound1
07-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Purple is the color you become when they put you out to pasture.

BrownSound1
07-11-2013, 08:58 PM
It's summer time and I'm working on my fucking tan.

VH has finished the Japan shows, returned to the USA to do pretty much fuck all... Nothing new.

Nice to see you Brownie!

Jimi, I was up in Kitchener, Ontario back in May. Are you close to there?

VH will probably not doing anything for a few years at the normal rate now.

Hardrock69
07-11-2013, 10:13 PM
I always said, I am thankful for what I got. A new studio record and a tour.

Long time no see, VH brother....

Diamondjimi
07-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Jimi, I was up in Kitchener, Ontario back in May. Are you close to there?

VH will probably not doing anything for a few years at the normal rate now.

Yeah. I'm about an hour and a half south of there on the shores of Lake Erie....

ZahZoo
07-12-2013, 02:05 PM
They all started Goodbye Threads and split. We've been partying ever since.

Not quite all...

Kristy
07-12-2013, 02:10 PM
It's summer, people!

I'm usually too high to care and Von still won't come out of the closet, Elvis ran off to join the water purification filter cult of Alex Jone$ and the NFL doesn't start for another two months. Good news is Satan is still around.

chefcraig
07-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Don't forget that watermelon and corn are in season. Winn Dixie has pork ribs on sale this weekend, so I'm gettin' set to do some grillin' & chillin', if it would just stop raining. Damned Florida in the summertime.

Cowboys/Dolphins Hall of Fame game August 4th. Yet another reminder that the preseason is completely pointless, and the real action starts heating up sometime in the middle of October. Fuck it, at this point, I'll settle for arena football or some somewhat loud rock and roll...

Cash Bailey: Get some music going! The hell is going on here? Get some music going or I'll shoot the damn band and I want it sweet, goddammit!

http://img1.imagehousing.com/21/bc52bd831ea216ec0f8a9ceb666a4289.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1145595)

Satan
07-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Well, the watermelon is probably OK. But the corn is mutant Monsanto garbage, and the pig was probably raised eating that shit. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

PETE'S BROTHER
07-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Well, the watermelon is probably OK. But the corn is mutant Monsanto garbage, and the pig was probably raised eating that shit. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

the watermelon ain't gonna make it there...

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/20130711westbound-lanes-closed-seventh-street-after-semitruck-rollover-abrk.html

fraroc
07-12-2013, 03:14 PM
HEY! I'm someone!

I'm usually here to either A. Talk about serious stuff, B. Joke around about stuff, C. Express my current obsession of KISS, D. Argue with WART and ELBOW about how Wolfang is better than MA and E. Fuck with Krusty just for th hell of it.

LoungeMachine
07-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Where the Fuck is everyone?

Haven't you heard?

I ran them all off ;)

:gulp:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Where the Fuck is everyone?

Haven't you heard?

I ran them all off ;)

you and the bootlicker clique...reviser. you should not boast of this. classy :gulp:

:biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-12-2013, 03:41 PM
it's funny, the army is the perfect diversion during the work day to escape the humdrum repetitive bull crap. yet...

LoungeMachine
07-12-2013, 03:42 PM
it's funny, the army is the perfect diversion during the work day to escape the humdrum repetitive bull crap. yet...

jhale667
07-12-2013, 03:47 PM

PETE'S BROTHER
07-12-2013, 03:48 PM
:lmao:

kwame k
07-12-2013, 03:49 PM

jhale667
07-12-2013, 03:50 PM
:hee:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-12-2013, 03:50 PM

PETE'S BROTHER
07-12-2013, 03:51 PM
:hee:

LoungeMachine
07-12-2013, 04:06 PM
:lol:

jhale667
07-12-2013, 04:07 PM
:yo: :baaa:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-12-2013, 04:07 PM
not :first:

LoungeMachine
07-12-2013, 04:28 PM
:599:

Hardrock69
07-12-2013, 11:05 PM
:nuts:

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Little do you know but somewhere someone is plotting something. You'll know what it is when it happens and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Angel
07-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Little do you know but somewhere someone is plotting something. You'll know what it is when it happens and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Oh, fuck off.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Oh, fuck off.
What now? It was getting too lovey dovey over here. I just wanted to liven the place up for your pals that call you a cunt when they're pissed off at you. You know who I mean, your real friends.

TFM_Dale
07-13-2013, 01:14 AM
Team butt hurt bored with that kickin site of theirs again.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 01:53 AM
Team butt hurt bored with that kickin site of theirs again. You shouldn't complain. It's not exactly grand central station around here either bucko. The only thing we have to talk about is each other. Even that gets boring after a while.

Satan
07-13-2013, 01:59 AM

A raid on Foot Locker?

CDOG'S SOCK
07-13-2013, 02:03 AM
You shouldn't complain. It's not exactly grand central station around here either bucko. The only thing we have to talk about is each other. Even that gets boring after a while.

Owner? Is it really you? Why the name change? Did you get busted peeping through the windows of AFC homes again?

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 02:13 AM
A raid on Foot Locker? It might be anything. It might have already happened and you just don't know it yet.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 02:16 AM
Owner? Is it really you? Why the name change? Did you get busted peeping through the windows of AFC homes again?
As opposed to NFC homes? We don't even have a football team here, what the fuck are you talking bout,Willis?

Angel
07-13-2013, 02:20 AM
What now? It was getting too lovey dovey over here. I just wanted to liven the place up for your pals that call you a cunt when they're pissed off at you. You know who I mean, your real friends.

My real friends are in real life...not on the net. I am really not in the fucking mood for an asshole like you right now. I just don't understand how a great man who actually contributes to society is lieing on his death bed while limp dicks like you are still breathing. You make me fucking sick. Go back where you're wanted you useless piece of shit.

CDOG'S SOCK
07-13-2013, 02:20 AM
As opposed to NFC homes? We don't even have a football team here, what the fuck are you talking bout,Willis?

You should leave all posting to me owner, you are still not very good at it, I promise to work with you though if you stop cheating with those nylons.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 02:30 AM
My real friends are in real life...not on the net. I am really not in the fucking mood for an asshole like you right now. I just don't understand how a great man who actually contributes to society is lieing on his death bed while limp dicks like you are still breathing. You make me fucking sick. Go back where you're wanted you useless piece of shit.
A great man lies dying while you're still breathing? You wish me dead now? If someone else said that you'd shit yourself telling them off you fucking hypocrite.

Angel
07-13-2013, 02:39 AM
A great man lies dying while you're still breathing? You wish me dead now? If someone else said that you'd shit yourself telling them off you fucking hypocrite.

You know, you're the second person tonight that said I should be the dead one instead of my brother....maybe you guys have a point....I'm so fucking sick of this world right now. Somebody stop this ride, please! I want to get off...

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 02:44 AM
You know, you're the second person tonight that said I should be the dead one instead of my brother....maybe you guys have a point....I'm so fucking sick of this world right now. Somebody stop this ride, please! I want to get off...
Wrong lady, you said I should be the one dying. Life sucks sometimes. I didn't make your brother sick or wish it upon him. Nor did I come here to upset you. I can identify. Life ain't exactly a bed of roses here either. This ain't real life here. Don't mistake the two.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 02:47 AM
I know you hate me but seriously you need to talk to a real person about this. I'm not gonna fuck with you anymore.

Satan
07-13-2013, 02:47 AM
Socky, you just hit a goddamn new low..... even for you.

Angel
07-13-2013, 02:55 AM
I know you hate me but seriously you need to talk to a real person about this. I'm not gonna fuck with you anymore.

Good...then fucking leave. I'll admit right here that I'm in an extremely dangerous place right now. The black fog of depression is heavy enough then jerks like you come sit on it. Get the fuck out and don't come back!!!!

Angel
07-13-2013, 02:57 AM
Wrong lady, you said I should be the one dying. Life sucks sometimes. I didn't make your brother sick or wish it upon him. Nor did I come here to upset you. I can identify. Life ain't exactly a bed of roses here either. This ain't real life here. Don't mistake the two.

I'm here to try to escape real life. Thanks for taking my refuge away you son of a bitch. Go away.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 02:58 AM
Socky, you just hit a goddamn new low..... even for you.
Shut the fuck up. I didn't wish her dead cocksucker. Or bring up her brother. She shouldn't be posting here if she's that upset. And you're a piece of shit for trying to stir the pot for your own agenda. Fuck you.

Angel
07-13-2013, 03:01 AM
Shut the fuck up. I didn't wish her dead cocksucker. Or bring up her brother. She shouldn't be posting here if she's that upset. And you're a piece of shit for trying to stir the pot for your own agenda. Fuck you.

Get out. Go home. Don't post here anymore. We want don't want your shit here anymore than you want ours there.

TFM_Dale
07-13-2013, 03:02 AM

So much class from that Fans site. What a fucking joke, and a bad one at that. Leave her the fuck alone moron, if you can't tell she isn't in the mood you are fucking brain dead. Grow the fuck up asshole.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 03:03 AM
Good...then fucking leave. I'll admit right here that I'm in an extremely dangerous place right now. The black fog of depression is heavy enough then jerks like you come sit on it. Get the fuck out and don't come back!!!! You could have ignored my posts but you chose to fight. I only came here to call bullshit on Lounge saying I'm canuck but you decided to get involved.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 03:04 AM
So much class from that Fans site. What a fucking joke, and a bad one at that. Leave her the fuck alone moron, if you can't tell she isn't in the mood you are fucking brain dead. Grow the fuck up asshole.
Fuck you too dickhead. Is that clear enough?

TFM_Dale
07-13-2013, 03:04 AM
You could have ignored my posts but you chose to fight. I only came here to call bullshit on Lounge saying I'm canuck but you decided to get involved.

Fuck everyone catering to you morons, go fuck yourself.

Satan
07-13-2013, 03:05 AM

I don't have an agenda, you fucking piece of shit. I just can't fucking stand you. And pulling bullshit like this is exactly why.

And it's also evidence why SOME trolls just don't deserve a second chance. Or third/fourth/666th chance in your case.

TheRedNeck
07-13-2013, 03:06 AM
Get out. Go home. Don't post here anymore. We want don't want your shit here anymore than you want ours there.
That suits me fine but I don't speak for "them". I only speak for me.

TFM_Dale
07-13-2013, 03:08 AM
Fuck you too dickhead. Is that clear enough?

Clearer then most shit that you post here you no class cunt.

Satan
07-13-2013, 03:11 AM
That suits me fine but I don't speak for "them". I only speak for me. And my 35 sock raping aliases

Blah blah blah...excuse...denial.....play the victim....blah blah blah...... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d095.gif

Angel
07-13-2013, 03:35 AM
Thanks guys. Bit of a rough night...sorry foe rhe meltdown...

LoungeMachine
07-13-2013, 03:51 AM

Oh, are the drunk and lonely internet tough guys plotting something.... :lmao:

How lucky we are that you're here to warn us, Lassie!!!!

Fucking idiot

LoungeMachine
07-13-2013, 03:55 AM
That suits me fine but I don't speak for "them". I only speak for me.

You only speak for "me"?

Which of your 12 Aliases are you speaking for, as you pull this bullshit tonight, you fucking POS?

Go back to The Lurks where you belong.

hideyoursheep
07-13-2013, 05:55 AM
I'm here to try to escape real life.

Um, you might want to avoid message boards when experiencing fragile moments on planet Earth.

:love0066: