PDA

View Full Version : Thread Trips Antivirus Warning

Nickdfresh
07-14-2013, 10:15 AM
This thread on dumb blond talking heads in the Front Line causes my antivirus to red flag and block it:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?68945-FAUX-Noize-replaces-dumb-blonde-with-even-dumber-blonde

Seshmeister
07-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Is this happening to anyone else?

I can't see anything wrong with it.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-14-2013, 12:18 PM
yep, malware blocked she says

Nickdfresh
07-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Is this happening to anyone else?

I can't see anything wrong with it.

Here's the trip:

Dr. Love
07-14-2013, 01:25 PM
I was sure it would be the "I think I want to fuck Kristy" thread that tripped the virus warning.

VHscraps
07-14-2013, 01:38 PM
It just closed my browser when I opened it using Safari (on iPad), so I guess there's something going on. Am now on tapatalk ...

VHscraps
07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Does not crash when viewing via tapatalk.

FORD
07-14-2013, 01:58 PM
The problem is in the "Canuck" post, which apparently contains some malicious code.

It also pretty much refutes the claim that "canuck" was a Sockfucker alias, because he wouldn't have the brains to pull this off. Which means he does know who it is, and what they are doing.

Or in other words, Team Butthurt is playing some fucking sick games, and I believe it's time to ban the whole goddamned lot of them, if they are pulling this shit.

Dr. Love
07-14-2013, 02:01 PM
I removed the code. Anyone that viewed the thread should reset their passwords, it looks like it was trying to sniff some stuff out. Probably wouldn't hurt to disable html in responses - it was an iframe to a sketchy looking url.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 02:18 PM
Or in other words, Team Butthurt is playing some fucking sick games, and I believe it's time to ban the whole goddamned lot of them, if they are pulling this shit.

Tried that once..... ;)

If Canuck really did embed some malware or code, shouldn't THAT be good enough to at least ban him?

:gulp:

envy_me
07-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Tried that once..... ;)

If Canuck really did embed some malware or code, shouldn't THAT be good enough to at least ban him?

My research shows that Canuck is the same guy who posts as lardmachine and posts you personal info at Warfs site. He is trolling both sites.

FORD
07-14-2013, 02:28 PM
My research shows that Canuck is the same guy who posts as lardmachine and posts you personal info at Warfs site. He is trolling both sites.

They seem to be implying that was GAyR over there, but I'm not buying it. There's only so much you can do from a library computer, and he's only slightly more bright than Socky.

cadaverdog
07-14-2013, 02:29 PM
The problem is in the "Canuck" post, which apparently contains some malicious code.

It also pretty much refutes the claim that "canuck" was a Sockfucker alias, because he wouldn't have the brains to pull this off. Which means he does know who it is, and what they are doing.

Horseshit. This asshole attacked me here first. He's playing both sides. You're just too stupid to realize it.

cadaverdog
07-14-2013, 02:31 PM
They know that. They're just looking fo an excuse to keep the site vs site shit going so they'll be remodded.

FORD
07-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Fuck off, you laundry raping troll.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 02:34 PM
They seem to be implying that was GAyR over there, but I'm not buying it. There's only so much you can do from a library computer, and he's only slightly more bright than Socky.

Yeah, I'm not buying the GAyR claim, either.

I never saw the pics of me and "some woman", not the info as Zah deleted it [thankfully]

DONNIEP
07-14-2013, 02:35 PM

Lardmachine signed one of his posts as GAR. He also tried to post a link that apparently had a virus in it - or so he said in the post. We don't know who it is.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 02:35 PM
They know that. They're just looking fo an excuse to keep the site vs site shit going so they'll be remodded.

Bullshit

envy_me
07-14-2013, 02:36 PM

Warf gave the IP adress in that other thread. It's easy to match with active users here (I think).

In any case if he is embedding codes and stuff, maybe it's time to cut him :)

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Lardmachine signed one of his posts as GAR. He also tried to post a link that apparently had a virus in it - or so he said in the post. We don't know who it is.

Did you ban the IP?

envy_me
07-14-2013, 02:38 PM

I can confirm this. I saw him sign a post as Gar.

envy_me
07-14-2013, 02:39 PM
IPs don't lie.

Just match this user to Army users and see who it is.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I can confirm this. I saw him sign a post as Gar.

okaythanks

DONNIEP
07-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Did you ban the IP?

Nope. But if it's the same dude then we definitely need to. Won't make any difference - he'll just use another proxy and register again.

Whoever it is really, really hates Lounge and Warham and WARF. And he did pull pics of you from somewhere. And those did get flushed.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Whoever it is really, really hates Lounge and Warham and WARF. .

But, but.....we're all so just so lovable ;)

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Are you guys finally convinced I wasn't FuckFace?

I guarantee you that was Demon Cunt.

flappo
07-14-2013, 02:51 PM

tut tut tut

who on earth would do a thing like that ?

some people , eh ?

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Finally just saw the thread.

Could be GAR...the threats seem familiar, and he's obviously pissed about his Manifesto being flushed and he being banned after one post.

Not sure why GAR would be after me, I wasn't any more on his shit than the rest of the staff here.

I would have assumed it was Flappy, but he and I are Grate Mates now, so that doesn't make sense. ;)

Demon Cunt is the only one I remember being pissed at both Warham and me over "RothChats" And maybe he added WARF to his hit list. Jesus what a weirdo whoever it is. Posting pics of me and "some woman"?

Jealous, no doubt ;)

WARF
07-14-2013, 03:02 PM
I told Va Beach yesterday that I suspected that Canuck was the attacker he posted the same picture in the shout box archive as he did at our site. If we're guilty of anything we're guilty of trying to give you a heads up on the situation and protect you.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 03:02 PM
And I sincerely appreciate it man. :beers:

DONNIEP
07-14-2013, 03:05 PM
Besides - me and WARF can barely change our avatars, much less hack a site :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't think anyone here ever thought you two guys would be sober enough for a Hack ;)

Va Beach VH Fan
07-14-2013, 03:08 PM
While you're at it, someone needs to whack the following posts.... Same code, probably...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?68925-Where-In-The-Fuck-Is-Everyone&p=1795583#post1795583

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?68850-Happy-Fourth-Of-July-Everybody&p=1793162&viewfull=1#post1793162

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 03:11 PM
While you're at it......just wack CANUCK already.....sheesh.

Embed a virus, get banned. Simple really you would think.

chefcraig
07-14-2013, 03:18 PM
While you're at it, someone needs to whack the following posts.... Same code, probably...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?68925-Where-In-The-Fuck-Is-Everyone&p=1795583#post1795583

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?68850-Happy-Fourth-Of-July-Everybody&p=1793162&viewfull=1#post1793162

Done.

WARF
07-14-2013, 03:23 PM

Could be GAR...the threats seem familiar, and he's obviously pissed about his Manifesto being flushed and he being banned after one post.

Not sure why GAR would be after me, I wasn't any more on his shit than the rest of the staff here.

I would have assumed it was Flappy, but he and I are Grate Mates now, so that doesn't make sense. ;)

Demon Cunt is the only one I remember being pissed at both Warham and me over "RothChats" And maybe he added WARF to his hit list. Jesus what a weirdo whoever it is. Posting pics of me and "some woman"?

Jealous, no doubt ;)

The last message at our site was signed "Gar" I'd give you a link but I don't wanna get accused of stealing traffic. :D

I know me and Donnie are a couple of drunk lunatics, but we're not Internet terrorists... Plus I want to register my fantasy football team as , "Team Butt Hurt" and beat Dale with it. ;)

FORD
07-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Not everybody over there is innocent though. Socky pretty much implicates himself here....

Little do you know but somewhere someone is plotting something. You'll know what it is when it happens and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Socky as GAyR's accomplice? I seem to remember a lot of those trolls having each others backsides before they got banned. Socky, GAyR, BlackFag, Pedobear, etc. I believe I used to call them "Trolls Union local #8675309" or something like that.

Nickdfresh
07-14-2013, 03:32 PM

Goddamnit! He's on to us!
http://animatedviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/scoobv406.jpg
I'd of gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you kids and your semi-intelligent c-dog!

http://youtu.be/-kgS_QVq2NE

Nickdfresh
07-14-2013, 03:36 PM

Jealous, no doubt ;)

I recall the Cunt used to work for Micro$hit and could have some IT knowledge...

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Not everybody over there is innocent though. Socky pretty much implicates himself here....

Socky as GAyR's accomplice? I seem to remember a lot of those trolls having each others backsides before they got banned. Socky, GAyR, BlackFag, Pedobear, etc. I believe I used to call them "Trolls Union local #8675309" or something like that.

BlackFlag and :sockfucker: did exchange info on me, I remember that.

envy_me
07-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Thank god I came in late for all that. Maybe one should leave early, so to speak...

flappo
07-14-2013, 04:17 PM
get a mac

TFM_Dale
07-14-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm way to drunk for this shit lol. Good luck guys.

FORD
07-14-2013, 04:29 PM
get a mac

Better yet, get Linux. :gulp:

envy_me
07-14-2013, 04:37 PM
I got a Mac like a month ago. It's not the virus, I don't want to be attacked 5 years from now and having pics of me and "an old lady" circulate different sites.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Okay, now I'm getting curious..

What pic is this? Now its an "old lady"?

My GF is 8 years younger than me, so it must not be her....

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Better yet, get Linux. :gulp:

Better yet, get drunk.

-Dale :lmao:

DONNIEP
07-14-2013, 04:42 PM

Check your PMs in a few minutes.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 04:45 PM
Box is full. Sent you a FB message

envy_me
07-14-2013, 04:48 PM

OMG, I think I'm gonna kill myself. That came out so wrong. I don't know where the "old" came from. Your gf is NOT old. :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed:

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 04:49 PM
Hahahaha....

Don't sweat it, Sweetie ;)

flappo
07-14-2013, 05:02 PM
over at the rb i used to be the token mac zealot , then i convinced rogan to get one , he's never looked back

keeps him off the cock too , hopefully

envy_me
07-14-2013, 05:12 PM
over at the rb i used to be the token mac zealot , then i convinced rogan to get one , he's never looked back

keeps him off the cock too , hopefully

I had an HP that lasted and worked great for like 6 years. Then screen started to flimmer. Not cause it was a bad computer, but cause my cat used to sleep on it and she would lean on the screen and flip it back very far. She always did that.
Then I got another HP that didn't last 1 year. I hated it. On top of everything it would always do stuff that I didn't ask him to do. Upgrade, install, ask questions....

I just want my computer to leave me the hell alone.

So I heard that Mac is good in that way. So I got it.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 05:14 PM
So I heard that Mac is good in that way. So I got it.

Is it keeping you off the cock, too? ;)

envy_me
07-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Is it keeping you off the cock, too? ;)

Hahahaha! Throw in a joystick and it might ;)

cadaverdog
07-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Are you guys finally convinced I wasn't FuckFace?

I guarantee you that was Demon Cunt.
Looking for an apology? Go fuck yourself. You accused me of being canuck and it's pretty damn obvious I ain't him. And don't pull this aliases are you bullshit, you lurk at Fans under an alias or you wouldn't know what's posted over there.

cadaverdog
07-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Fuck off, you laundry raping troll.
Shut up. You're probably canuck. Everybody knows you love to use aliases too. Dickface.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Looking for an apology? Go fuck yourself. You accused me of being canuck and it's pretty damn obvious I ain't him. And don't pull this aliases are you bullshit, you lurk at Fans under an alias or you wouldn't know what's posted over there.

You're an idiot.

You dont need to register to see the site, you fucking brain dead mooch.

Time for you to go get a life.

FORD
07-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Shut up. You're probably canuck. Everybody knows you love to use aliases too. Dickface.

Don't even bother replying to me, you fucking piece of shit.

You are clearly in league with GAyR, a known terrorist.

I thought you were lower than snail shit for the crap you pulled with Angel the other night, but you exceeded even my expectations by helping that degenerate library squatting felon.

Get the fuck off this planet already. And take GAyR and Nitrous with you.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 08:39 PM
:clap:

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 08:43 PM

Okay, for the last time, since you're too stupid to get it....

When someone posts as a "character" i.e. Satan, Jesus, Sammy Hagar, et al that is not an alias. Everyone knows who the poster is. They're not hiding their identity.

An ALIAS, such as bastardson, alicebowie, or Redneck is when a poster fully attempts to HIDE his identity, even going so far as to DENYING who they are and in TRULY lame fashion even talk to themselves...

Alias Vs. Character.

fucking dumbass.

chefcraig
07-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Okay, for the last time, since you're too stupid to get it....

When someone posts as a "character" i.e. Satan, Jesus, Sammy Hagar, et al that is not an alias. Everyone knows who the poster is. They're not hiding their identity.

An ALIAS, such as bastardson, alicebowie, or Redneck is when a poster fully attempts to HIDE his identity, even going so far as to DENYING who they are and in TRULY lame fashion even talk to themselves...

Alias Vs. Character.

fucking dumbass.

Christ, even I find this non-snore-inducing enough to miss parts of a new Bar Rescue episode. OK, people are taking the time to establish new identities, essentially to argue with themselves, yet when called upon it, blame other folks for the new identities invention when the practice is pointed out...sort of. The again, didn't this already happen about 2-3 years ago, let alone every 6-7 months ever since?

Ya know what, fuck this, I'm going back to basic cable for a bit. At least I get video there. Plus, I'm still pretty burnt from that PGA play-off this evening. And ultimately, who cares for this minor tedium? Please, somebody show up with some inspired gamesmanship.

kwame k
07-14-2013, 10:46 PM

I thought you were lower than snail shit for the crap you pulled with Angel the other night, but you exceeded even my expectations by helping that degenerate library squatting felon.

Don't be too hard on the little fella.......for the first time in his life he was part of a clique! So it's understandable that he overreached.....he just couldn't handle having message board buddies ;)

If he was in bed with Gar then you are truly an idiot, C-dog!

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 11:20 PM
Christ, even I find this non-snore-inducing enough to miss parts of a new Bar Rescue episode. OK, people are taking the time to establish new identities, essentially to argue with themselves, yet when called upon it, blame other folks for the new identities invention when the practice is pointed out...sort of. The again, didn't this already happen about 2-3 years ago, let alone every 6-7 months ever since?

It does seem that we've been having to explain the same things over and over to the little fella since '07

What his glitch is, is beyond me....

But it has been the same thing for 6 years now..... and he keeps leaving, and coming back under multi-aliases, getting busted, and then acting like it was all a big joke. Which I guess it is.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 11:21 PM
If he was in bed with Gar then you are truly an idiot, C-dog!

He was.....

And he is.......

kwame k
07-14-2013, 11:30 PM
Game on then:elvis:

chefcraig
07-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Game on then:elvis:

Yeah, but brother man...if the game is merely "Ping-Pong" spelt backwards...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/chongolio/myspace/gnipgnop.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/chongolio/media/myspace/gnipgnop.jpg.html)

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 11:46 PM
More like Tic Tac D'oh

The term "arrested development" comes to mind every time :sockfucker: digs himself a hole.

FORD
07-14-2013, 11:52 PM
More like Tic Tac D'oh

The term "arrested development" comes to mind every time :sockfucker: digs himself a hole.

Nah... no reason to ruin the name of a good TV series by associating it with that fabric raping shit for brains. :biggrin:

LoungeMachine
07-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Nah... no reason to ruin the name of a good TV series by associating it with that fabric raping shit for brains. :biggrin:

The Hollywood Squares? ;)

FORD
07-15-2013, 12:03 AM
The Hollywood Squares? ;)

Maybe if there's another remake of that show, Socky can be the "center square"?

Paul Lynde.... Bruce Villanche...... Sock Fucker......

Yeah, that fits.

OK, that was a little harsh..... Paul Lynde was actually funny at times.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:05 AM
Paul Lynde fucking rocked.....

I'm going to name my next band The Hollywood Squares, ;)

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:25 AM

Don't want me to respond? Too bad. I only know or knew was BF. I never gave him any "info' he had all he needed without my help. I don't even know those other fucks. You're trying awful hard to point fingers cocksucker. Point them somewhere else. I have no motive to fuck with either site. Fact is whoever it is doesn't like me either. There's two former members from here that hate all of us. Think about it. One of them has pulled bullshit before and split.

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:33 AM

Ya know what, fuck this, I'm going back to basic cable for a bit. At least I get video there. Plus, I'm still pretty burnt from that PGA play-off this evening. And ultimately, who cares for this minor tedium? Please, somebody show up with some inspired gamesmanship.
Nobody reinvented anything son. This fuck canuck came here and possibly there and took advantage of the shit that was going on. I pulled the redneck shit to point out Lounge was full of shit about me being canuck.
It's pretty fucking obvious I'm not him. I ain't got the skills or motivation. These assholes already know it's not me so now they want to accuse me of being in on it . Fuck them. and Fuck you if you believe that shit. I argue with assholes here but I don't play shit like that.

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:36 AM
Paul Lynde fucking rocked.....

I'm going to name my next band The Hollywood Squares, ;)
I see you dickheads are derailing threads as usual. No wonder they're in such a hurry to reinstate you.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:41 AM
:first: :first: :first:

Grandpa is ornery tonight... :lmao:

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:50 AM
I pulled the redneck shit to point out Lounge was full of shit about me being canuck.

Huh?

:headscratch:

That makes NO sense, gramps.....

You started an ALIAS to point out you weren't another ALIAS?

:lmao:

Only in your head could that have made a lick of sense.... ;)

Please feel free to explain further ;)

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Huh?

:headscratch:

That makes NO sense, gramps.....

You started an ALIAS to point out you weren't another ALIAS?

Only in your head could that have made a lick of sense.... ;)

Please feel free to explain further ;)
You already outed me as canuck. If you're going to accuse me anyway, why not? I think you know who canuck/lardmachine is. He used to be your pal. I don't remember you girls having a falling out either.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:59 AM
You already outed me as canuck. If you're going to accuse me anyway, why not? I think you know who canuck/lardmachine is. He used to be your pal. I don't remember you girls having a falling out either.

Used to be my pal?

How the fuck would you know, couchy?

And that still doesn't answer the claim that you started an alias to point out you weren't an alias. ;)

You pretend to know what you're talking about, to try and feel "involved"

You're not.

You don't know anything other than how to couch surf and live off the gum'nt for a year

Now both sites think you're a joke. :lmao:

FORD
07-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Don't want me to respond? Too bad. I only know or knew was BF.

Bullshit. You, GAyR, Ace, ButtFlag, and PedobearTaylorNabokovDolemite were all collaborating as some fucking Troll Legion of DUMB. Drop the revisionist history act. Those of us who still have a reasonable number of brain cells left, we remember that shit.

I never gave him any "info' he had all he needed without my help. I don't even know those other fucks. You're trying awful hard to point fingers cocksucker. Point them somewhere else. I have no motive to fuck with either site. Fact is whoever it is doesn't like me either. There's two former members from here that hate all of us. Think about it. One of them has pulled bullshit before and split.

You pulled bullshit, got caught, and split. SEVERAL TIMES. And then came back as a new alias and fooled ABSOLUTELY NOBODY.

And as I said, the shit you pulled with Angel the other night was inexcusable. As was your enabling of this latest act of terrorism, whomever the fuck it was.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Bullshit. You, GAyR, Ace, ButtFlag, and PedobearTaylorNabokovDolemite were all collaborting as some fucking Troll Legion of DUMB. Drop the revisionist history act. Those of us who still have a reasonable number of brain cells left, we remember that shit.

You pulled bullshit, got caught, and split. SEVERAL TIMES. And then came back as a new alias and fooled ABSOLUTELY NOBODY.

And as I said, the shit you pulled with Angel the other night was inexcusable. As was your enabling of this latest act of terrorism, whomever the fuck it was.

Fucking dead on......

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 01:07 AM
Bullshit. You, GAyR, Ace, ButtFlag, and PedobearTaylorNabokovDolemite were all collaborating as some fucking Troll Legion of DUMB. Drop the revisionist history act. Those of us who still have a reasonable number of brain cells left, we remember that shit.

Fuck you. You keep bringing up Angel when that's none of your business nor she it even be argued about in public. I already know what you think of me asshole.I've heard it a thousand times. You're just pulling shit out of your ass now, dickhead. Act of terrorism? What an idiot. I think you assholes are behind it for sure now.

flappo
07-15-2013, 01:09 AM
lol , do you really think anyone would bother hacking this place ?

hardly make the national news would it

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:10 AM
Fuck you. You keep bringing up Angel when that's none of your business nor she it even be argued about in public.

Not in public?

:jaw:

Why not? Did you only post YOUR bullshit in Private????

Fuck you, asshole. You posted it...now OWN it.

Fucking idiot.

hambon4lif
07-15-2013, 01:13 AM
All I want to know is who's the future grease-spot that called Shoes a 'cunt'?

Internet or not, there are things that just will not fly, and that is one of them.

If one of you would be so kind as to point me in his general direction, I would appreciate that, and your next beer is on the house.:beers8:

Thank You in advance!:thumb:

chefcraig
07-15-2013, 01:14 AM
Nobody reinvented anything son. This fuck canuck came here and possibly there and took advantage of the shit that was going on. I pulled the redneck shit to point out Lounge was full of shit about me being canuck.
It's pretty fucking obvious I'm not him. I ain't got the skills or motivation. These assholes already know it's not me so now they want to accuse me of being in on it . Fuck them. and Fuck you if you believe that shit. I argue with assholes here but I don't play shit like that.

Whoah, and hold up. At what point did I accuse you of anything, brotherman?

Ease off. My job around here is to get rid of spambots, and occasionally help out folks who have posted some drunkenly embarrassing shit they'd really like edited after they sobered up the next afternoon, via PM.

Quite frankly, I have no idea what went on here the past three days, as my wonderful area of living has been inundated with lighting and rain, both of which have wiped out my internet service.

So with limited electricity, I have little to zero idea of what is going on socially...and in a great way, I'm sort of thankful for it. Jesus, you guys should have tasted the garlic/tomato soup I made with fried eggs on onion rolls I made for dinner this evening...

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:18 AM
All I want to know is who's the future grease-spot that called Shoes a 'cunt'?

Internet or not, there are things that just will not fly, and that is one of them.

If one of you would be so kind as to point me in his general direction, I would appreciate that, and your next beer is on the house.:beers8:

Thank You in advance!:thumb:

That would be "Canuck", who is either :sockfucker:, or his BFF GaYr

I'll take an IPA please.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:24 AM
lol , do you really think anyone would bother hacking this place ?

hardly make the national news would it

It actually happened a couple of times over the last few years....

You were either drunk, at the rb, or both. ;)

Jesus Christ
07-15-2013, 01:28 AM
Quite frankly, I have no idea what went on here the past three days, as my wonderful area of living has been inundated with lighting and rain, both of which have wiped out my internet service.

Sorry about that....... I was trying to hit Zimmerman. :(

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Unless we're talking 40 days/nights of flooding....just how does RAIN knock out internet service?

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Sorry about that....... I was trying to hit Zimmerman. :(

For the record.....

Your aim sucks.

hambon4lif
07-15-2013, 01:44 AM
That would be "Canuck", who is either :sockfucker:, or his BFF GaYr

I'll take an IPA please.One IPA, coming up!!

What a decision I have to make here....

The former is a cry-baby panty-waist monosyllabic gullible mongoloid with a "runt-of-the-litter" mentality and serious low-self-esteem issues to the point where they're just dumb enough to latch onto anybody.....

....then there's a dark part of me that almost WISHES it was the latter.....

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:47 AM
The former is a cry-baby panty-waist monosyllabic gullible mongoloid with a "runt-of-the-litter" mentality and serious low-self-esteem issues to the point where they're just dumb enough to latch onto anybody.....

This could actually be either....

Could it be??????

Socky has actually been a GaYr Troll this whole time? ;)

hambon4lif
07-15-2013, 01:57 AM
This could actually be either....

Could it be??????

Socky has actually been a GaYr Troll this whole time? ;)I hate to admit it, but "Library Boy" actually had a bit of game. As a despicable dishonest coward piece of spineless dogshit that he was....

If it turns out he's been a SockJuice alias this whole time, then he's been doing a damn convincing good job of portraying a complete imbecile for the last few years now....

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:06 AM
He had his moments.....

But any game he had he squandered by posting his pedo pics and inviting the hacking of the site....

Obviously I kid about him being a :sockfucker: Troll....

Not even a Library dwelling Pedo would stoop as low as to try and pass himself off as a 80 year old couch surfing felon who fucks hosiery..... Even trolls have limits. ;)

jhale667
07-15-2013, 02:09 AM
They DO both live in Van Nuys...

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:10 AM
They both post from public computers.....

jhale667
07-15-2013, 02:17 AM
They both post from public computers.....

And wallow in lameness...

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:21 AM
They do wallow.....

One might say they're steeped in Lameness....

FORD will remember Almost Live's The Lame List [What's weak, this week?]

hambon4lif
07-15-2013, 02:26 AM
He had his moments.....

But any game he had he squandered by posting his pedo pics and inviting the hacking of the site....

Obviously I kid about him being a :sockfucker: Troll....

Not even a Library dwelling Pedo would stoop as low as to try and pass himself off as a 80 year old couch surfing felon who fucks hosiery..... Even trolls have limits. ;)I threw that out there only to put a sharp perspective on it....

GaYr shmoozed up (and most likely gave a few hundred blowjobs) to an entire community, and somehow rallied them together to attack this place.

Of course they failed. THEY ALL DO!!

My question is....do you really think 'Sockback Mountain' has the mental capacity to do something like that??
For fucks sake!! It would take him at least an hour to find the goddamn handle on a fuckin' coffee cup!!

I just want the motherfucker that sealed his fate by calling Shoes a 'cunt'......this is not sitting well with me....

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 03:35 AM

:beers:

FORD
07-15-2013, 03:57 AM
They do wallow.....

One might say they're steeped in Lameness....

FORD will remember Almost Live's The Lame List [What's weak, this week?]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFK3PMkJRGs

Never was
07-15-2013, 07:19 AM
I liked the high fiving white guys from Almost Live was a great show

chefcraig
07-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Unless we're talking 40 days/nights of flooding....just how does RAIN knock out internet service?

Apparently, you do not have AT&T as a service provider. Christ, if a bird shits upon your building, you lose all contact with everything, then have to wait until the company figures out what county you live in to send trucks with blinking lights (and little else) into your neighborhood. Once there, they knock on your door, not to fix the problem, but merely to use your bathroom.

Think I'm kidding?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Alias Vs. Character.

fucking dumbass.

gotta be better than alien v predator

ZahZoo
07-15-2013, 10:56 AM
I told Va Beach yesterday that I suspected that Canuck was the attacker he posted the same picture in the shout box archive as he did at our site. If we're guilty of anything we're guilty of trying to give you a heads up on the situation and protect you.

I sent the IP information to Von on 7/12 at 4PM CDT inquiring if CANUCK's IP was the same. This was while both that ID and the Lardmachine were active at both sites. I don't know if Von read it or acted on anything as he's chosen to not reply...

The IP was showing mapped near the city of Skipton in the UK... No, it's not flappo.

http://iplocation.truevue.org/146.185.28.178.html

I also attempted to alert the real LoungeMachine that someone was posting his personal information at Fans and we were pulling it as fast as it went up. Unfortunately he was so popular at the time his PM box was full...

So next time y'all want to jump to lame assumptions that the Fan's site is attacking this site... sorry you're going to have to pull your heads out of your ass and look elsewhere... We were working as quickly as possible, attempting to collaborate with your staff to protect members personal information and both sites from what appeared to be a threat to both sites. We operated this way in the past when DDLR and the Army coexisted... I see no reason to not extend this courtesy today as well.

Von Halen
07-15-2013, 11:10 AM
I sent the IP information to Von on 7/12 at 4PM CDT inquiring if CANUCK's IP was the same. This was while both that ID and the Lardmachine were active at both sites. I don't know if Von read it or acted on anything as he's chosen to not reply...

The IP was showing mapped near the city of Skipton in the UK... No, it's not flappo.

I also attempted to alert the real LoungeMachine that someone was posting his personal information at Fans and we were pulling it as fast as it went up. Unfortunately he was so popular at the time his PM box was full...

So next time y'all want to jump to lame assumptions that the Fan's site is attacking this site... sorry you're going to have to pull your heads out of your ass and look elsewhere... We were working as quickly as possible, attempting to collaborate with your staff to protect members personal information and both sites from what appeared to be a threat to both sites. We operated this way in the past when DDLR and the Army coexisted... I see no reason to not extend this courtesy today as well.

ZahZoo did indeed contact me. Unfortunately I have been dealing with some personal stuff, and haven't been around much the last few days.

Let's not blow this out of proportion, and try to make it a site vs site deal. I believe our staffs are on the same page as far as that goes.

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Not in public?

Why not? Did you only post YOUR bullshit in Private????

Fuck you, asshole. You posted it...now OWN it.

Fucking idiot.
Why not? I know you don't give a fuck what you say to me about anything but I'm not going to talk about Angel with anyone other than her. We've had our ups and downs and you've done whatever you can to keep tension between us. She stuck up for me so you called her a cunt. It's the same thing with the site vs. site shit. as long as you can stir shit you will. You don't give a fuck who it pisses off as long as it fits your agenda.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:12 PM
:first:

You haven't explained how coming back under your redneck alias was to show that you weren't "canuck" although you claim to know who it really is, and knew what was coming ;)

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:13 PM
I threw that out there only to put a sharp perspective on it....

GaYr shmoozed up (and most likely gave a few hundred blowjobs) to an entire community, and somehow rallied them together to attack this place.

Of course they failed. THEY ALL DO!!

My question is....do you really think 'Sockback Mountain' has the mental capacity to do something like that??
For fucks sake!! It would take him at least an hour to find the goddamn handle on a fuckin' coffee cup!!

I just want the motherfucker that sealed his fate by calling Shoes a 'cunt'......this is not sitting well with me....
Who gives a fuck? What are you gonna do, cry a fucking river so we all drown? Or just post more "not on my watch" horseshit? You're nobody. Deal with it.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:15 PM
You're nobody. Deal with it.

Oh, the ironicy....

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:17 PM

You haven't explained how coming back under your redneck alias was to show that you weren't "canuck" although you claim to know who it really is, and knew what was coming ;)

That was pretty good timing wasn't it? I have an idea who it is/was. But I won't publically accuse them without evidence like you have me. There's only a couple former posters who hate both of us. I think it's one of those two.

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:19 PM

Oh, the ironicy....
Ironic that you're nobody too? Not really. You're a dick. It was bound to catch up with you eventually.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:19 PM
So you start a good bye thread, only to come back under an alias [again] and try and pretend you're not you..... ;)

flappo
07-15-2013, 12:21 PM

it's not flappo !!!??

OH CRIKEY

fuck , you lot are easily trolled

LOL

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:22 PM
One IPA, coming up!!

What a decision I have to make here....

....then there's a dark part of me that almost WISHES it was the latter.....
Wish in one hand, cocksucker. Don't you have any pigs that need your attention?

WARF
07-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Who gives a fuck? What are you gonna do, cry a fucking river so we all drown? Or just post more "not on my watch" horseshit? You're nobody. Deal with it.
Speaking of crying a river, why are you telling my staff that you're gonna quit my site because I hurt your feelings? Get out the tissue sockfucker, and start another goodbye thread... Only to come back later that day with your 228th alias! Now that you're splitting a couch with GAR, do you sleep at his feet like a real doggy?! Stop being a pussy and crying about me behind my back! :sockfucker:

flappo
07-15-2013, 12:27 PM
oh faak , dissent in the ranks !

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 12:29 PM
So you start a good bye thread, only to come back under an alias [again] and try and pretend you're not you..... ;)

I didn't start another"goodbye thread" asswipe. I said "shove the site up your ass" . I really don't have a problem with management. I just don't like you and the rest of the WannabeModsquad. You start shit and blame someone else then they come along and back you up. If you'd just shut the fuck up about me I wouldn't come here and fight with your smug ass. You called me out accusing me of being canuck. Obviously my "friends" would rather kiss your ass to make peace than stick up for me. I'd love to walk away from here and move on but I'm not going to do it because you ran me off. That would make you too happy for my liking.

flappo
07-15-2013, 12:34 PM
he's incorrigible !

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 12:40 PM
I didn't start another"goodbye thread" asswipe. I said "shove the site up your ass" . I really don't have a problem with management. I just don't like you and the rest of the WannabeModsquad. You start shit and blame someone else then they come along and back you up. If you'd just shut the fuck up about me I wouldn't come here and fight with your smug ass. You called me out accusing me of being canuck. Obviously my "friends" would rather kiss your ass to make peace than stick up for me. I'd love to walk away from here and move on but I'm not going to do it because you ran me off. That would make you too happy for my liking.

Poor wittle cuntdog, you guys went and got him all butt hurt again. :bigwink:

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 12:53 PM

Why are there fleas everywhere now?

jhale667
07-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Poor wittle cuntdog, you guys went and got him all butt hurt again. :bigwink:

"Again"? When has he ever not been butt hurt? Dude crys about everything...

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 01:03 PM
See, I have conducted studies (OK, not really, I do actually have a life) and they show cuntdog is a lot like a woman (old, ugly, smelly one but hey, if the slit fits). He acts normal on rare occasions, gets all fucking crabby and bitchy the majority of the time followed by constant butt hurt sobs and whining. Consider it the cuntdog menstrual cycle!

FORD
07-15-2013, 01:15 PM
"Again"? When has he ever not been butt hurt? Dude crys about everything...

Socky might actually cry more than John Boner. :cry::sockfucker:

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:18 PM
This has been his M.O. for 7 years now.....

Make an ass of himself, cry and whine, leave, return under an alias, try and re-write history....

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 01:21 PM
This has been his M.O. for 7 years now.....

Make an ass of himself, cry and whine, leave, return under an alias, try and re-write history....

In 7 years you would think he would show improvement. Will take him 20 years for his bachelor's at that pace.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:22 PM
I didn't start another"goodbye thread" asswipe..

. Bye.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:23 PM
I really don't have a problem with management..

They will be relieved I'm sure..... ;)

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:24 PM
In 7 years you would think he would show improvement. Will take him 20 years for his bachelor's at that pace.

Hey, at least he's consistent. ;)

You can set your watch by the little guy

WARF
07-15-2013, 01:30 PM
"Nuthin But A "Sock" Thang"
(feat. Snoop Socky Sock)

[Snoop Socky Sock]
One, two, three and to the fo'
Snoop Socky Sock and Dr. GAyR are at the do'
Ready for your rear entrance, so back on up
(Cause you know we 'bout had to sock it up)
Gimme the sock first, so I can bust a nut like a bubble
GAyR and C-Dog together, now our laundry is double
Ain't nothin' but a Sock thang, baaaaabay!
Two unemployed couch sitters goin' craaaaazay!
Roth Army is the web site that haaaaates me!
Unsockable, so please don't try to fadethis (Hell yeah)
But, uh, back to the GILF's at hand
It's Applebee's happy hour, so I'm 'a let 'em understand
From my young niece perspective
I gotta get a two fo' one margarita bitch then find a contraceptive
You never know c-dog could be earnin' food stamps
And learnin' food stamps, and at the same time burnin' food stamps
Now you know I ain't wit that shit, Clay Aiken
Ain't no sock good enough to get burnt while I'm jerking off in it
(yeah) Now that's faker than my account AliceBowie
And now all you homos and GAyR's gotta blow me
Well if it's good enough to get broke off a proper chunk
I'll blow a load in my fruit of the looms with some funky stuff

[Hook: Snoop Socky Sock]

It's like this and like that and like this and uh
It's like that and like this and like that and uh
GAyR, creep to the mic like a pedo

[Dr. GAyR]
Well I'm peepin' and I'm creepin', and I'm creep-in'
But I damn near got caught, 'pissin' on some children
Now it's time for me to make my impression felt
So sit back, relax, and strap on your seatbelt
You never been hijacked like this befo'
By a loser who looks like Clay Aiken and controlsthe maestro
At the same time with the dope rhyme that I kick
You know, and I know, I fuck men where they shit
To add to my kiddie pic collection, the erection
Symbolizes dope, take a toke, but don't choke
If ya' do, ya' have no clue
O' what me and my homey Snoop Socky Sock came to do

[Hook: Snoop Socky Sock & Dr. GAyR]

It's like this, and we ain't got no love Fo the blacks
So jus' chill, 'til the next Internet attacks

[Snoop Socky Sock]
Fallin' back on that ass with a bunch of aliases
Gettin' drunk on the mic and flirting with apple bee waitresses
It's the capital S, oh yes, the fresh O back to C -K-
F-U-another C-K and ah E-R- ya' see

Lol

I'm cutting this off short... You get the idea... Uh huh huh huh

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 01:33 PM

jhale667
07-15-2013, 01:44 PM
:biggrin:

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 01:47 PM
That's some funny shit warf lol

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Class :biggrin:

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 01:57 PM
"Nuthin But A "Sock" Thang"
(feat. Snoop Socky Sock)

[Snoop Socky Sock]
One, two, three and to the fo'
Snoop Socky Sock and Dr. GAyR are at the do'
Ready for your rear entrance, so back on up
(Cause you know we 'bout had to sock it up)
Gimme the sock first, so I can bust a nut like a bubble
GAyR and C-Dog together, now our laundry is double
Ain't nothin' but a Sock thang, baaaaabay!
Two unemployed couch sitters goin' craaaaazay!
Roth Army is the web site that haaaaates me!
Unsockable, so please don't try to fadethis (Hell yeah)
But, uh, back to the GILF's at hand
It's Applebee's happy hour, so I'm 'a let 'em understand
From my young niece perspective
I gotta get a two fo' one margarita bitch then find a contraceptive
You never know c-dog could be earnin' food stamps
And learnin' food stamps, and at the same time burnin' food stamps
Now you know I ain't wit that shit, Clay Aiken
Ain't no sock good enough to get burnt while I'm jerking off in it
(yeah) Now that's faker than my account AliceBowie
And now all you homos and GAyR's gotta blow me
Well if it's good enough to get broke off a proper chunk
I'll blow a load in my fruit of the looms with some funky stuff

[Hook: Snoop Socky Sock]

GAyR, creep to the mic like a pedo

[Dr. GAyR]
Well I'm peepin' and I'm creepin', and I'm creep-in'
But I damn near got caught, 'pissin' on some children
Now it's time for me to make my impression felt
So sit back, relax, and strap on your seatbelt
You never been hijacked like this befo'
By a loser who looks like Clay Aiken and controlsthe maestro
At the same time with the dope rhyme that I kick
You know, and I know, I fuck men where they shit
To add to my kiddie pic collection, the erection
Symbolizes dope, take a toke, but don't choke
If ya' do, ya' have no clue
O' what me and my homey Snoop Socky Sock came to do

[Hook: Snoop Socky Sock & Dr. GAyR]

It's like this, and we ain't got no love Fo the blacks
So jus' chill, 'til the next Internet attacks

[Snoop Socky Sock]
Fallin' back on that ass with a bunch of aliases
Gettin' drunk on the mic and flirting with apple bee waitresses
It's the capital S, oh yes, the fresh O back to C -K-
F-U-another C-K and ah E-R- ya' see

Lol

I'm cutting this off short... You get the idea... Uh huh huh huh
Good old Warf. He's your pal in private but if it suits him you're an asshole in public. If anyone loves to play both sides it's Warfy boy. Every time he starts shit with me he tells me he's trolling you guys. You morons keep sucking it up and palling up with him just so he can corn hole you again. Funny thing is Lounge warned me he was a buddy fucker but I didn't listen. I owe you one buddy.

FORD
07-15-2013, 02:05 PM
That might well be the best WARFlyric yet. :lmao:

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Good old Warf. He's your pal in private but if it suits him you're an asshole in public. If anyone loves to play both sides it's Warfy boy. Every time he starts shit with me he tells me he's trolling you guys. You morons keep sucking it up and palling up with him just so he can corn hole you again. Funny thing is Lounge warned me he was a buddy fucker but I didn't listen. I owe you one buddy.

Just saying the song is funny cuntdog, calm down, I'm sure warf will save a spot on his ass for your lips, you will be ok.

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Today Warf is the Peach of the Army. Tommorow he'll be warf the asshole and you'll all hate him. You can have him.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Today Warf is the Peach of the Army. Tommorow he'll be warf the asshole and you'll all hate him. You can have him.

Oh, can we, can we? Can we keep him??

We promise to feed him and take him for walks. ;)

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Just saying the song is funny cuntdog, calm down, I'm sure warf will save a spot on his ass for your lips, you will be ok.

:sockfucker: seems to enjoy it when "the clique" is attacked.....

But not so much when it is he who is getting poked fun of. ;)

WARF
07-15-2013, 02:18 PM
How does it feel sockfucker to be a member of a site with 93 members and 92 mods, and not be included? LOL

Even in our most desperate hours you were still considered a bottom feeder, and never an option lol

Maybe you can get a job at the new Goat message board when it opens... You can tell him you have experience modding white trailer trash lol

FORD
07-15-2013, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAyVR27HItU

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Shit I could register today at The Lurks and probably be a Mod by sundown. :lmao:

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Maybe you can get a job at the new Goat message board when it opens... You can tell him you have experience modding white trailer trash lol
I did mod at your site didn't I ? You should have said white alchoholic trailer trash. Have another one. Maybe you'l post something to really piss em off this time. They'll forgive you. They always do.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:27 PM
I did mod at your site didn't I ? You should have said white alchoholic trailer trash. Have another one. Maybe you'l post something to really piss em off this time. They'll forgive you. They always do.

:lol:

You really think you should be slinging those arrows from your :behindsofa: ???

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 02:28 PM

I don't hate warf, I don't hate flappo, I don't even hate you twatdog. On your worst days I give you guys shit and like everybody else, I do know that is what you are trying for, just haven't been around long enough to be tired if it yet I suppose. Anyway, stop with the hate shit, as you lurky types like to say it is the internet, how can we know enough about anybody to hate them? Just remember cuntdog, no matter what is going on, you still have your sock.

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Shit I could register today at The Lurks and probably be a Mod by sundown. :lmao:
Warf would mod you no problem. He loves to be around other assholes as much as possible.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:29 PM
I don't hate warf, I don't hate flappo, I don't even hate you twatdog. On your worst days I give you guys shit and like everybody else, I do know that is what you are trying for, just haven't been around long enough to be tired if it yet I suppose. Anyway, stop with the hate shit, as you lurky types like to say it is the internet, how can we know enough about anybody to hate them? Just remember cuntdog, no matter what is going on, you still have your sock.

I hate you, Dale. ;)

flappo
07-15-2013, 02:31 PM
i hate fucking waitrose

i ordered 120 cans of fucking stella artos le cidre and the scumbags substituted my order with gay shit faggoty fucking strongbow

fucking cunts

how the fuck am i gonna get drunk all day and abuse you wankers on that piss ?

lol

LoungeMachine
Socky is like that last Japanese soldier left on the island for 40 years.....

Still thinks the war is going on, and he needs to protect the beachhead :lmao:

TFM_Dale
I hate you, Dale. ;)

Damn it Lounge! That does it! I'm posting a goodbye thread!

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:33 PM
i hate fucking waitrose

i ordered 120 cans of fucking stella artos le cidre and the scumbags substituted my order with gay shit faggoty fucking strongbow

fucking cunts

lol

Cunts!!!!

We still can't get the SA Cider here yet. My rep keeps promising it is coming soon.

Meanwhile we make do with Ace Pear on tap.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:34 PM
Damn it Lounge! That does it! I'm posting a goodbye thread!

Great..... here comes another Dale Alias.....

Just don't do a lame CDOG SOCK like that last cunt did.

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 02:35 PM
i hate fucking waitrose

fucking cunts

lol

Cidre 4.5 % strongbow ......5.3% .... Get stuck in .

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Socky is like that last Japanese soldier left on the island for 40 years.....

with the huge coke bottle bug eyed glasses?

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 02:37 PM
:lol:

You really think you should be slinging those arrows from your :behindsofa: ???
He's your best pal now. Heed your own advice. This mother fuck will turn on you in no time. Watch your back.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:37 PM
with the huge coke bottle bug eyed glasses?

Wasn't that a Gilligans Island epi?

WARF
07-15-2013, 02:38 PM
I saw the Stella Cider at my liquor store, it was $7.99 for a 4 pack. I like CRISPIN English dry cider. I got a 4 pack (16 oz) the other weekend for $8.99 it was well worth it.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:39 PM
He's your best pal now. Heed your own advice. This mother fuck will turn on you in no time. Watch your back.

He's just another bootlicker.

No one does anything without my permission.

envy_me
07-15-2013, 02:40 PM
i hate fucking waitrose

fucking cunts

lol

You should come on a wine road trip with us!! 25 liters baby :D and 25 for my friend. That's 50 liters of wine for two girls :D you could troll a whole month on that :D

vandeleur
I saw the Stella Cider at my liquor store, it was $7.99 for a 4 pack. I like CRISPIN English dry cider. I got a 4 pack (16 oz) the other weekend for $8.99 it was well worth it.

Nah to sweet for my refined palate lol

FORD
Cidre 4.5 % strongbow ......5.3% .... Get stuck in .

5.3%??

Guess I'll stick with the Canadian stuff then..... 7% and all natural. :beers:

www.growerscider.com

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:41 PM

Most ciders are just too sweet. But the Ace Pear is nice and crisp. A little tarty, just like our envy ;)

Angry Orchard isn't bad. Two Towns is good too.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:42 PM
You should come on a wine road trip with us!! 25 liters baby :D and 25 for my friend. That's 50 liters of wine for two girls :D you could troll a whole month on that :D

slut. ;)

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Still thinks the war is going on, and he needs to protect the beachhead
It is dipshit. I tried to tell you but you can't read between the lines. Who would cross their own mother if it suited them to keep this up? Do I have to actually send you the fucking PM? I told you you know who canuck/lard is. Stupid fuck.

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 02:43 PM
If you mix it with Stella lager , then your talking .
Wife beater snake bite , guaranteed to get you fucked up :D

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:45 PM
It is dipshit. I tried to tell you but you can't read between the lines. Who would cross their own mother if it suited them to keep this up? Do I have to actually send you the fucking PM? I told you you know who canuck/lard is. Stupid fuck.

You're now sounding like Bluto in Animal House.

You have no idea who canuck/lard is, unless you're admitting it is GayR.

My inbox is full, send Envy the PM, and she will forward it to me on FB.

Prove me wrong, little buddy.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:46 PM
If you mix it with Stella lager , then your talking .
Wife beater snake bite , guaranteed to get you fucked up :D

Mix Hard Apple Cider with Fireball and you get an AppleJacks

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Great..... here comes another Dale Alias.....

Just don't do a lame CDOG SOCK like that last cunt did.

You are just mad that you got tricked by a sock lol

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 02:48 PM
I've tried fireball , will try with cider next time :)

envy_me
07-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Have you ever tried Somersby Pear Cider? That one is my favorite.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Mix Hard Apple Cider with Fireball and you get an AppleJacks

a buddy was drinkin' in colorado this weekend and did shots of jameson, piece of pickle, and shot of pickle juice? sounds horrible, he said they loved 'em.

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 02:51 PM
You're now sounding like Bluto in Animal House.

You have no idea who canuck/lard is, unless you're admitting it is GayR.

Prove me wrong, little buddy.
Gee, I thought you were sure I was in on it. I am. It's not gar. I don't even know gar. It's Warf, you idiot. You should have figured that when he attacked me first to attain clique cred.

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Tried most of the popular ciders , not a fan of the sweet ones prefer the dry ones .
Though jaques and ice is nice in a refreshing not really drinking sort of way .

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2013, 02:52 PM
http://cocktails.about.com/od/whiskeyrecipes/a/pickleback_cocktail.htm

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Pickle juice sounds minging

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Pickle juice sounds minging

lounge has a bar in his back pocket, he can let us know

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Over to the expert :)

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Gee, I thought you were sure I was in on it. I am. It's not gar. I don't even know gar. It's Warf, you idiot. You should have figured that when he attacked me first to attain clique cred.

I thought it was the butler....

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Pickleback :lmao:

I love me some Jameson. Only way to make an ICB

flappo
07-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Cunts!!!!

We still can't get the SA Cider here yet. My rep keeps promising it is coming soon.

Meanwhile we make do with Ace Pear on tap.

it's grate

sweet and fairly light but just enough to get you fucking stoned ( 4-6 cans and you're on the road to nirvana* )

*not that shitty band Ford idolises

cadaverdog
I thought it was the butler....

It was the shitty kaoroke singer on the internet with a alky buzz on.

envy_me
Tried most of the popular ciders , not a fan of the sweet ones prefer the dry ones .
Though jaques and ice is nice in a refreshing not really drinking sort of way .

I am just the opposite. I only tried Brittish cider once, it was SO different from what I'm used to. It wasn't sweet at all and reminded me of vinegar and beer. What's the point of drinking it, if it's not sweet :)

FORD
07-15-2013, 03:01 PM
There's a new "chain store" opening locally here this week. Though the name indicates it might be a wine shop, they appear to have a decent selection of beer & cider as well....

http://www.totalwine.com/eng/search/cider

Conveniently located right next to REI, so you can get your camping shit and your alcohol in the same trip :gulp:

LoungeMachine
I am just the opposite. I only tried Brittish cider once, it was SO different from what I'm used to. It wasn't sweet at all and reminded me of vinegar and beer. What's the point of drinking it, if it's not sweet :)

whore ;)

TFM_Dale
to attain clique cred.

Ummmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, really? Somebody actually posted this? Lol, I need a new fucking hobby lol. This is a message board people! At the end of each day that is all it is. I can cuss any one of you out but if I met you I'm sure we could share a laugh and a beer. When people start using "to attain clique cred" they need to get out of the fucking house.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 03:04 PM
There's a new "chain store" opening locally here this week. Though the name indicates it might be a wine shop, they appear to have a decent selection of beer & cider as well....

http://www.totalwine.com/eng/search/cider

Conveniently located right next to REI, so you can get your camping shit and your alcohol in the same trip :gulp:

Too funny....

I have their catalog on my desk as we speak. Just got it in the mail.

Not that I'd ever buy there, since I get everything wholesale, but it is an interesting read.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Ummmmmmm, hmmmmmmm, really? Somebody actually posted this? Lol, I need a new fucking hobby lol. This is a message board people! At the end of each day that is all it is. I can cuss any one of you out but if I met you I'm sure we could share a laugh and a beer. When people start using "to attain clique cred" they need to get out of the fucking house.

"to attain clique cred" :first:

Now that IS some classic shit right there...... ;)

vandeleur
07-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Fuck just checked the fridge , strongbow is a girlie 5% ... Fuck knows were I got 5.3.
Wishful thinking probably

flappo
07-15-2013, 03:56 PM
ted's a pisces . same as rik mayall and steve jobs

i could never really hate him for long

lol

cadaverdog
07-15-2013, 04:12 PM
I don't know who the fuck canuck/lardmachine is nor do I care. I have an idea who it might be but no body really gives a shit what I think. I accused dickhead because he accused me. Eat shit and bark at the moon.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
I don't know who the fuck canuck/lardmachine is nor do I care. I have an idea who it might be but no body really gives a shit what I think. I accused dickhead because he accused me. Eat shit and bark at the moon.

You didn't accuse, moron. You claimed. There is a difference.

How many sites are you going to quit today? ;)

TFM_Dale
07-15-2013, 04:21 PM
You didn't accuse, moron. You claimed. There is a difference.

How many sites are you going to quit today? ;)

Man, when old crustdog gets butt hurt it is a major league case of butt hurt.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Man, when old crustdog gets butt hurt it is a major league case of butt hurt.

His meltdown over there was CLASSIC ;)

But claiming WARF is Canuck was really fucking low.... :lmao:

WARF
07-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Speaking of Canuck he's still not banned, and I'm willing to bet post #187 is a virus. Don't say I didn't warn anyone.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 04:30 PM
I reported it...

Why he hasn't been banned, I don't know.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-15-2013, 05:14 PM
"to attain clique cred" :first:

Now that IS some classic shit right there...... ;)

a coworkers wife brought in minions today

Igosplut
07-15-2013, 05:31 PM
i hate fucking waitrose

fucking cunts

lol

Argument that with a ounce of blow, you'll not only wack that shit down, you'll want more Stella and then have the energy to ruin just about every website you ever frequented........

Just sayin.

hambon4lif
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
no body really gives a shit what I think.Very perceptive.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Argument that with a ounce of blow,

Funny slip ;)

Von Halen
07-15-2013, 06:51 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Spotted_Gar_(Lepisosteus_oculatus)_(3148927599).jp g

jhale667
07-15-2013, 07:06 PM
to attain clique cred.

Lamest. Post. EVER. :rolleyes: :first:

Von Halen
07-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Where I come from, we dispose of them properly.

We throw them on the riverbank, and put a bullet in their head. They aren't even worth gutting.

Nickdfresh
07-15-2013, 09:11 PM

Katie?

Warham
07-15-2013, 09:13 PM

Maybe. The mods we have don't do anything so we need to keep adding more until we get somebody who does.

:cop:

Von Halen
07-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Maybe. The mods we have don't do anything so we need to keep adding more until we get somebody who does.

:cop:

Maybe you should recruit Jizro. :D

Warham
07-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Maybe you should recruit Jizro. :D

There are certain lines that we don't cross...

fraroc
07-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Ok, so if Canuck, RedNeck, and Cadaverdog are the same person.....and have connections to this GAR whoeverthefuckheis....

Then who the fuck is Sum Ting Wong?

DONNIEP
07-15-2013, 09:54 PM

You're gonna love the answer :biggrin:

Sensible Shoes
07-15-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm on vacation in the Adirondacks and have really enjoyed reading this epic thread on tapatalk. I would like to announce that I am all the new aliases. I' m off now to drink tequila by the bonfire. Carry on.

Signed,
The cunt

Zing!
07-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Ok, so if Canuck, RedNeck, and Cadaverdog are the same person.....and have connections to this GAR whoeverthefuckheis....

This is like Clue for retards.

Warham
07-15-2013, 09:56 PM

Two out of three ain't bad.

Sum Ting Wong
07-15-2013, 09:56 PM

Yoo no rikey? I rike yoo! Not no hoo udder guys are!

Von Halen
07-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Signed,
The cunt

So...would that be the Bald is beautiful (a.k.a. I like my women to look like they are 12...I may be a pedo) cunt? Or the Natural but trimmed and tidy cunt? Or the Full on Beaver Cleaver from the 50's cunt? Or, last but not least, the Designed into a landing strip, heart, lightning bolt, triangle, etc. cunt?

Where the fuck are the Adirondacks, and why are you vacationing there?

Sensible Shoes
07-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Upstate NY dumbass. I'm at my best friend's cabin.

Re: cunt - one side shaved, one side full fifties bush. Keep everybody happy!

Sent from my LG-P505 using Tapatalk 2

jhale667
07-15-2013, 10:33 PM

Sent from my LG-P505 using Tapatalk 2

Von Halen
07-15-2013, 10:36 PM

I have been to Lake Placid for a hockey tournament. Is that in the Adirondacks? Did you bring candles?

That must be one bad cunt!

envy_me
07-16-2013, 01:31 AM
whore ;)

Nitro? Is that you? :biggrin:

ZahZoo
07-16-2013, 09:28 AM

Airline pilot for Asiana Airlines...

Kristy
07-17-2013, 01:21 AM
...and my uncle.

Seshmeister
07-17-2013, 06:56 AM

He used to post at the DDLR site.

Famously when a dickhead called Mezro was running this site, we asked him to set up a meeting between us...

mh5150
07-17-2013, 07:26 AM

As anyone seen Mike Hunt ???
Oh wait.....
That's me...

flappo
07-17-2013, 08:51 AM
I always got along with Mezro.