PDA

View Full Version : The Roth Army Vent Thread!

fraroc
07-18-2013, 09:27 PM
This thread should serve as the official anger sponge for this site! Vent about all you want!

I'll be the first one (most predictably)

Concerning KISS in 2013, I fucking hate it when people say that Paul's voice sucks because he just dosen't care anymore and he stopped giving a shit about the fans. From what I've seen, no matter if his voice is having a good night or a bad night, Paul is giving it his fucking ALL on stage. The man jumps around on stage after dealing with multiple knee and hip surgeries from the fucking PSYCHO CIRCUS tour in '98 to the Rock the Nation tour in 2004! AND he's 61 years old. He does N.O.T need to be preforming like the way he does and if it was any other person, they'd probably retire. But Paul knows people still love him and love KISS, so every night, while Tommy acts like Ace and Gene stands there like a house plant, Paul at least tries his absolute damndest to preform like he used to. Just like with the Van Halen haters, KISS haters who are ex-fans constantly talk shit about Paul and talk shit anyone that supports this lineup. And when I defend and compliment Paul by giving them facts like "his vocal cords are probably permenatly damaged and he tries his hardest every night." They tell me that I'm a cunt, that I'm delusional, and they also say that I'm a bully for defending someone that is being ripped apart unfairly! So, If I defend Paul by saying that he tries hard despite his vocal damage, I'm a fucking BULLY? Logic is dead and I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit.

So anyway, rant away, have fun.

Sensible Shoes
07-18-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm so angry that Elvis left I could just spit.

twonabomber
07-18-2013, 09:52 PM
This thread should serve as the official anger sponge for this site! Vent about all you want!

Concerning KISS in 2013, I fucking hate it when people say that Paul's voice sucks because he just dosen't care anymore and he stopped giving a shit about the fans. From what I've seen, no matter if his voice is having a good night or a bad night, Paul is giving it his fucking ALL on stage. The man jumps around on stage after dealing with multiple knee and hip surgeries from the fucking PSYCHO CIRCUS tour in '98 to the Rock the Nation tour in 2004! AND he's 61 years old. He does N.O.T need to be preforming like the way he does and if it was any other person, they'd probably retire. But Paul knows people still love him and love KISS, so every night, while Tommy acts like Ace and Gene stands there like a house plant, Paul at least tries his absolute damndest to preform like he used to. Just like with the Van Halen haters, KISS haters who are ex-fans constantly talk shit about Paul and talk shit anyone that supports this lineup. And when I defend and compliment Paul by giving them facts like "his vocal cords are probably permenatly damaged and he tries his hardest every night." They tell me that I'm a cunt, that I'm delusional, and they also say that I'm a bully for defending someone that is being ripped apart unfairly! So, If I defend Paul by saying that he tries hard despite his vocal damage, I'm a fucking BULLY? Logic is dead and I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit.

Okay Mrs. Stanley, we're sorry!

:D

Or maybe I should say "Mrs. Eisen."

DLR Bridge
07-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Turn the God Damn blowers off!!

Zing!
07-19-2013, 10:15 AM
I'm so angry that Elvis left I could just spit.

I'm angry he came back.

envy_me
07-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I thought this is what chat is for :D

Dave's Bitch
07-19-2013, 02:41 PM

Don't you think that is part of the problem,Paul trying to perform like he used to?.It seems everyone but Paul realizes he is 61 and is pretty much a shadow of his former self.He has nights where he is listenable but the majority of the clips from the past 2 years have been a little embarrassing to listen to.As far as being a live band it IS pretty much time for Kiss to call it a day

FORD
07-19-2013, 02:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21zVtrVFH70

Coyote
07-19-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm angry at myself, 'cause I have nothing to vent about.

Kristy
07-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Good thread.

Here is a roof vent:
http://www.arkansasrealtors.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/roof-vent.jpg

This is proper ventilation
http://www.dspinspections.com/images/AtticVenting4.gif

My all time favorite is duct vents
http://images.wisegeek.com/typical-wall-vent.jpg

More to come...

mark wahlberg
07-19-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm a fucking BULLY?

No..

You're a fag.

envy_me
07-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Good thread.

Here is a roof vent:
http://www.arkansasrealtors.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/roof-vent.jpg

This is proper ventilation
http://www.dspinspections.com/images/AtticVenting4.gif

My all time favorite is duct vents
http://images.wisegeek.com/typical-wall-vent.jpg

More to come...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Igosplut
07-19-2013, 10:18 PM
I haveta take a dump, so i need one of those vents.......

Angel
07-19-2013, 11:12 PM
No..

You're a fag.

Takes one to know one.

Angel
07-29-2013, 01:14 PM
The only venting I need to do is to shove my brother's common law wife's pretty fake white teeth down her throat. I can't wait till this shit is over so I can take care of this bitch. Nobody pulls this shit with my mother and gets away with it. Nobody...

big fatty
07-29-2013, 03:40 PM
I like boobies.

Angel
07-29-2013, 04:10 PM
I like boobies.

Me too :D

Sensible Shoes
07-29-2013, 09:15 PM
I need to vent but there's too many things to vent about.

Angel
07-29-2013, 09:20 PM
I need to vent but there's too many things to vent about.

Awe, go for it. You have time. Not like the band is doing anything, lol.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-02-2013, 12:41 PM
i shoulda vented here the other day instead of breaking a window at work.

twonabomber
08-02-2013, 12:47 PM
I've been throwing stuff at work this week. Lousy fucking schedules and running out of raw materials. Not to mention we got scheduled for the whole weekend...but I don't mind the double time. That just puts me into greedy mode. :D The UPS man will be bringing boxes of Jeep parts soon. Not that I have any time to work on anything...

PETE'S BROTHER
08-02-2013, 12:53 PM
after months and months of lettin' shit slide, there are days that just bring out the worst in ya. silly really.

FORD
08-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I'm having one of those weeks myself......

DLR Bridge
08-02-2013, 01:08 PM
We've got what I thought was a small drain fly problem in our house that we have now been in for a half a year. I'm starting to think that these lil' fuckers are laying eggs in our French drain and finding their way in through the carpet or sheet rocked walls of the finished basement. That's got suck written all over it. There's no way, as far as I know, to effectively treat a porous underground pipe with a chemical.

I'm open to suggestions, preferably of the non-comical sort.

VetteLS5
08-02-2013, 01:22 PM

Killjoy! Seriously... may likely be coming in through window frames. Are you anti-chemical entirely, or just don't want to dump into the drain tile and have it flow wherever? Spraying around foundation and window frames may do the trick. (Or, you have a corpse in the attic you're not telling anyone about).

VetteLS5
08-02-2013, 01:25 PM
I hate working with volunteer organizations that take the time to put together sound, effective regulations and rules only to have the dipshit volunteer "directors" make up their own shit as they go along. I guess this is post-vent, considering I told 2 of them last night that their actions were not coincidences, and taken out of context could be seen as corrupt.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
We've got what I thought was a small drain fly problem in our house that we have now been in for a half a year. I'm starting to think that these lil' fuckers are laying eggs in our French drain and finding their way in through the carpet or sheet rocked walls of the finished basement. That's got suck written all over it. There's no way, as far as I know, to effectively treat a porous underground pipe with a chemical.

i've used these in a grow room in the past. i mean, i've heard of people using these for indoor gardens :doh:

http://www.gardeninsects.com/flyParasites.asp

DLR Bridge
08-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Killjoy! Seriously... may likely be coming in through window frames. Are you anti-chemical entirely, or just don't want to dump into the drain tile and have it flow wherever? Spraying around foundation and window frames may do the trick. (Or, you have a corpse in the attic you're not telling anyone about).
No corpse. That was the old house, ha ha! Not anti chemical and I do plan on spraying and putting some chemical in drains this weekend. Just hoping I hit their nesting area. I don't want to get locked into one of those monthly pest control visits. Enough GD bills already!

VetteLS5
08-02-2013, 02:08 PM
No corpse. That was the old house, ha ha! Not anti chemical and I do plan on spraying and putting some chemical in drains this weekend. Just hoping I hit their nesting area. I don't want to get locked into one of those monthly pest control visits. Enough GD bills already!

Monthly? 1x per quarter should do the trick. It's a lifesaver vs. some of the creepy crawlies in my neck of the woods.

Zing!
08-02-2013, 03:28 PM

Get a big pot of boiling water (like 4 - 6 quarts) and pour it down every drain with flies. You may have to do this daily for awhile, then weekly, and then once a month, then as needed until they are gone. You have to be persistent with drain flies as they will just keep coming back. My folks battled this for years until someone suggested this method - and it worked - plus no chemicals involved!

DLR Bridge
08-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Fuggin' A. Thanks Zing. I'll give that a whirl, along with some potent shit we bought.

vandeleur
08-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Wow it's like DLR DIY :D

Zing!
08-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Fuggin' A. Thanks Zing. I'll give that a whirl, along with some potent shit we bought.

No sweat - hope it works for ya. I should clarify though that you need to pour the entire pot of boiling water down EACH drain, not one pot split between several. It takes time to bring that much water to a boil, so it helps to have a couple of big pots going at once.

Geez I hope the Ropers or Mr. Furley aren't eavesdropping. That much talk about pots sounds suspicious...

fraroc
10-13-2013, 08:39 PM
I started this Vent thread for a reason, and I'm gonna use it right now.

I really do hate my fucking generation.
Today, I was talking to a couple of friends of mine about the movie School Of Rock with Jack Black. Now, I love School Of Rock. To me, it is (or at least I think it is) this generation's This Is Spinal Tap. It's funny, it's kid-friendly with a touch of adult humor, and Jack Black is honestly fucking awesome.
While me and my friend talked about the movie, a couple of my other "friends" came up to me to put in their two cents about School of Rock and they thought the movie was overrated. Now, I have no problem with them having a dissenting opinion, but it was just the reason they gave for not liking School of Rock was so. FUCKING. stupid. it's not even funny.

"Like, Jack Black is funny and stuff but the soundtrack to the movie sucks. It's just a bunch of oldies shit. I mean, who LISTENS to that shit anymore?"

Then, they had the nerve to take it one step further, COMPLETLEY over the edge. They suggested that Paramount should make a movie like School of Rock, but replace Rock with cRap. Yes, they suggested that they make a RAP version of School of Rock. As if this generation wasn't already brainwashed by rap music already. They suggested that fucking LIL WAYNE play a retired rapper turned schoolteacher who essentially teaches the class how to make beats and freestyle rap. Imagine this, an entire classroom full of LITTLE KIDS "singing" shit like "YOLO", making millions, getting pussy, smoking weed, popping mollys, snorting crack, and having non consentual sex with underage girls.

I just fucking....THAT alone enraged me more than my "other friend" not liking classic rock music. I mean, what kind of self-respecting human being thinks its a good idea for SMALL CHILDREN to be going "YOLO, Money, Swag, Bitchez, Poppin' Mollys" and to look up to a guy (Lil Wayne) that claims to have KILLED two people?! These are two ACTUAL quotes from an interview with the fucker.

"I have four teardrops on my face and I have to look my mamma in her eye everyday. I can't lie to her..Fuck what they think..."

"I'm not gonna rap about you, man I will murder you, your family, your child, a newborn...I don't give a fuck."

This is what my generation WANTS the next generation to look up to? I'm honestly fucking terrified to have kids now, I don't want to have them grow up in a world where this type of fucking shit music is even MORE rampant and rock music is even more dead than it is now.

I can't even right now....

Nickdfresh
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
You really worry about other peoples' opinions way too much. If some dude wants to finger his asshole while listening to One Direction, then why give a fuck? Who cares? They are the ones that suffer. And there are plenty of people in my generation that have shit taste in music. Ever hear of a guy named Sammy Hagar? FFS, get your priorities in order...

twonabomber
10-13-2013, 09:14 PM
Jack Black is overrated.

Sensible Shoes
10-13-2013, 10:05 PM
School of rock was harmless, if lame.

Igosplut
10-13-2013, 10:22 PM
If I was gonna live my life mirroring a movie I wouldda ran a car into two bulldozers AKA Vanishing point.......

Seshmeister
10-13-2013, 10:30 PM
neration.
Today, I was talking to a couple of friends of mine about the movie School Of Rock with Jack Black. Now, I love School Of Rock. To me, it is (or at least I think it is) this generation's This Is Spinal Tap.

Well I feel sorry for your generation then because it's a long long way from Spinal Tap.

Why can't this generation's Spinal Tap just be Spinal Tap?

fraroc
10-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Well I feel sorry for your generation then because it's a long long way from Spinal Tap.

Why can't this generation's Spinal Tap just be Spinal Tap?

I'm so NOT dissing Spinal Tap but I love School of Rock too. I'm talking more about the impact that it made in the early 2000s and how it's relative to Spinal Tap in the early to mid 1980s.

Or at least it was SUPPOSED to have that kind of impact, obviously not according to what happened today.

vandeleur
10-14-2013, 02:54 AM
It's a movie who gives a shit what other people think .

Angel
10-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Fine, I'll vent. Decided to go audition for a play because I'm Jonesing for theatre, even though I know the director is an idiot.

Cast in two roles. There are 2 pages of dislogue between the 1st character's exit and the 2nd one's entrance. That's maybe 4 minutes MAX.

I cannot change from Mrs. Fucking Santa Clause to a suburban housewife in that short amount of time! Fuck I hate stupid people!!!

Sensible Shoes
10-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Depends on what the suburban housewife looks like.

Satan
10-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Technically, Mrs. Claus could be considered a suburban housewife. The North Pole may seem like a long way away from any major metropolitan areas, but that's by road miles.

By sleigh it's about 5 minutes from Anchorage.

Angel
10-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Depends on what the suburban housewife looks like.

Nothing like Mrs. Clause...

Technically, Mrs. Claus could be considered a suburban housewife. The North Pole may seem like a long way away from any major metropolitan areas, but that's by road miles.

By sleigh it's about 5 minutes from Anchorage.

THE North Pole is nowhere near Anchorage. You're thinking of North Pole, AK. The nearest inhabitants to North Pole are probably the Inuit in Alert, Nunavit.

Satan
10-19-2013, 01:18 AM
Nothing like Mrs. Clause...

THE North Pole is nowhere near Anchorage. You're thinking of North Pole, AK. The nearest inhabitants to North Pole are probably the Inuit in Alert, Nunavit.

No, I was thinking about the actual North Pole. The Inuits are closer, but their village probably isn't big enough to have "suburbs".

Anchorage is 5 minutes away because reindeer fly pretty fast. (How else could Santa get worldwide deliveries done in one night??)

DrMaddVibe
10-19-2013, 07:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3SRG7D21Y

Prolly don't want to leave it to them!

sonrisa salvaje
10-21-2013, 05:41 PM
I hate phrases that become popular that don't mean anything. One that comes to mind is "that is neither here nor there." Really? Well where the fuck is it?

Coyote
10-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Fuck my life. Everything seems to be slipping back to what it was some 5 years ago: I'm back in my hometown, hangin' around with the same assholes & losers.
Except now I'm older, frustrated (thanks to one asshole spreading vitriolic rumors in order to snuff out my now non-existant gigs) and nearly everyone else is having kids or a stellar career.

Which leads me to deduce that I'm in a Hell-like self-fulfilled prophecy which was spawned from my worst fears as a teen, as it perpetually brings me to my knees. Fuckin' yay.

But I ain't beaten yet. Bastards...

PETE'S BROTHER
10-22-2013, 04:22 PM
fuck 'em

jhale667
10-22-2013, 04:24 PM
Stay on target... ;)

ZahZoo
10-22-2013, 05:12 PM
What a bunch of crybabies...

Use one of these on your vents...

http://carpetcleaninglongislandny.net/images/dryer.jpg

DrMaddVibe
10-22-2013, 05:25 PM
I hate phrases that become popular that don't mean anything. One that comes to mind is "that is neither here nor there." Really? Well where the fuck is it?

Over yonder.

Sorry...it was just hanging up there waiting to be smacked outta the park.

DrMaddVibe
10-22-2013, 05:28 PM
What a bunch of crybabies...

Use one of these on your vents...

http://carpetcleaninglongislandny.net/images/dryer.jpg

http://jimrobertsonteam.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/marry-poppins3.jpg

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...in a most peculiar way!!!!!

Coyote
10-22-2013, 05:59 PM
What a bunch of crybabies... ]

False. THIS is a bunch of crybabies...

http://www.gakki.com/catalog75/cry_baby_wah.gif

ZahZoo
10-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Yes, I have an original 1968 Crybaby that I picked up in 72... takes a lickin and keeps on tickin...

Coyote
10-22-2013, 06:23 PM
I bought mine a few years back...

Original vs Classic, left the latter in the store.