PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Black responds to pRick Perry's annoying "Texas" ad spam

FORD
07-19-2013, 09:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRofSFMMbuM

sadaist
07-20-2013, 01:04 AM
People go to New York for the freedom to do what they want? Like order a 32oz coke? Smoke a cigarette in a Dennys with coffee?

Fuck New York.

FORD
07-20-2013, 01:23 AM
Yeah, but at least they didn't elect two imbeciles as governor in a row, like Texas did :biggrin:

Though an argument could be made that NYC had two fascist mayors in a row, between 9u11ani and Big Gulp Bloomberg.

Which is why I hope Wendy Davis becomes governor of Texas and Anthony Weiner is the next mayor of NYC.

New York ain't perfect either (no state is), but it was an appropriate response to pRick Perry's nonsense.

jhale667
07-20-2013, 01:31 AM
People go to New York for the freedom to do what they want? Like order a 32oz coke? Smoke a cigarette in a Dennys with coffee?

Fuck New York.

Like ANYBODY should be able to smoke in a fucking Denny's fucking anywhere. I'm eating, thanks. :puke:

FORD
07-20-2013, 02:40 AM
Anybody know how to say "I fucked your mother up the ass last night" in Vietnamese?

Va Beach VH Fan
07-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Anybody know how to say "I fucked your mother up the ass last night" in Vietnamese?

"Me love you long time" ?? ;)

I enjoy Lewis' comedy, but I didn't get that much out of the video... After all, he's not FROM New York, he's from the DC suburbs....

Nickdfresh
07-20-2013, 12:36 PM

Fuck New York.

Well, you can always order two 16-oz cokes and tell the asshole smoking all over your food to take that shit outside like it fucking belongs...I had no idea how great no smoking-in-bars' laws were until I lived in Northern Virginia for a bit...

Nickdfresh
07-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Yeah, but at least they didn't elect two imbeciles as governor in a row, like Texas did :biggrin:

Though an argument could be made that NYC had two fascist mayors in a row, between 9u11ani and Big Gulp Bloomberg.

Which is why I hope Wendy Davis becomes governor of Texas and Anthony Weiner is the next mayor of NYC.

New York ain't perfect either (no state is), but it was an appropriate response to pRick Perry's nonsense.

Oh, we've had some imbecilic governors. Pataki anyone?

Dr. Love
07-20-2013, 12:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRofSFMMbuM

Funny ad, even if they'd all be too big of pussies to behave that way if they were ever actually in Texas.