PDA

View Full Version : Message to Bitch McTurtle

FORD
07-27-2013, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BHcRdMxG6o

Almost makes me wish I could vote in Kentucky..........

Seshmeister
07-27-2013, 06:03 AM
I'm obviously more cynical than you but that piano music schmaltz makes me want to vomit.

US Senators are professional fund raisers - that's all they do. They spend their whole day on the telephone raising money for their next campaign and vote accordingly. This one may at the moment be slightly less bad than the current one but if she gets elected then within 6 months she'll be the same.

flappo
07-27-2013, 09:35 AM
David Camoron , 3rd rate estate agent

Nuff Said

Nickdfresh
07-27-2013, 10:04 AM
I thought this thread was about Eat My Asshole... ;)

Terry
07-27-2013, 11:25 AM
I'm obviously more cynical than you but that piano music schmaltz makes me want to vomit.

US Senators are professional fund raisers - that's all they do. They spend their whole day on the telephone raising money for their next campaign and vote accordingly. This one may at the moment be slightly less bad than the current one but if she gets elected then within 6 months she'll be the same.

Am no fan of Mitch McConnell, but I'd agree this gal isn't exactly offering anything different based on this commercial, just the usual platitudes (which, I suppose, is all one CAN get across in a commercail), and what IS with that background music? Is this a political ad or a Lifetime movie?

Whatever. Thank fuck I don't live in Kentucky, although they make a wonderful fried chicken.