PDA

View Full Version : Another gay goodbye thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Angel
08-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Yup. Have at er folks. I'm out of here.

Just want to say they were good times...Damn Good Times.

Take care all.

mark wahlberg
08-09-2013, 01:21 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToRhepK5FSB4plLV9zn3uWF1X1SWfN0 qnt-sXYiPGHs048wL3U

Hardrock69
08-09-2013, 01:31 PM
Ha...Marky Mark is back.

This is an interesting post:

Today, 11:53 AM
Angel

This message is hidden because Angel is on your ignore list.

I agree with it completely. :gulp:

fraroc
08-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Angel, don't leave just because of CuntFlapps and mark wahlberg. They're just fucking trolls. I stopped taking them seriously after I had my one week break from the site (that was YOUR advice, btw :) ) And I know that I sound like I'm kissing your ass, but you're honest-to-God one of the better people on this site. You, WACF, Jhale, and TFM-Dale are all great. Don't let a few not-great people ruin the RothArmy experience for you like CuntFlapps.

mark wahlberg
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Angel's not going anywhere, she's an attention whore, you all know it, she just wants you to cry with her. She's an ass, and a bipolar one at that. Hysteric lesbian, drama queen, call it what you want.
And for your info, Hardrock, I never left. I was there yesterday. Try to keep up, man!

fraroc
08-09-2013, 01:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=017fbuClzxE

Applies to both you and CuntFlapps.

mark wahlberg
08-09-2013, 01:41 PM
http://maniatux.fr/data/images/nelson-haha.jpg

mark wahlberg
08-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I wanted you all to know that I'm sorry if I hurt some feelings.
I know, my behavior is inexcusable but I'm begging for your mercy.

Thank you.

ZahZoo
08-09-2013, 01:55 PM
http://youtu.be/XBYlwvGINTA

This needs a musical...

Dave's Bitch
08-09-2013, 02:12 PM
So are goodbye threads cool now?

Just thought I'd ask,What with everyone starting one lately

mark wahlberg
08-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Still no one is leaving..

VetteLS5
08-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Angel, don't leave just because of CuntFlapps and mark wahlberg. Don't let a few not-great people ruin the RothArmy experience for you like CuntFlapps.

Have you not been paying attention? Angel is more than capable of holding her own, so you might just be inferring incorrectly as to why she's decided to say adieu.

fraroc
08-09-2013, 02:42 PM
I wanted you all to know that I'm sorry if I hurt some feelings.
I know, my behavior is inexcusable but I'm begging for your mercy.

Thank you.

FUCK. YOU. :mad2:

ThrillsNSpills
08-09-2013, 03:07 PM
You know it's a sad state of affairs when the guests are more interesting than the members. :P

People that leave just leave. You guys know this.

mark wahlberg
08-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Did I hurt your feewings, Fagcock??
Go back to KissFAQ suck some dicks.
You're more welcome over there than here.
Thrills said so, I'm more interesting then you. Now go slit your wrists and leave the grown ups do their stuff.

What was that you posted in the Dump?? "BURN"?

Just look at yourself son.

As Billy Milano sang in the Ballad Of Jimi Hendrix: You're Dead.

Nighty night, sweety. Don't forget to tell your mama to give me my comb back.

Nickdfresh
08-09-2013, 03:55 PM
So are goodbye threads cool now?

Just thought I'd ask,What with everyone starting one lately

And in the wrong fucking forums. I mean, we have a Fan forum FFS...

chefcraig
08-09-2013, 04:06 PM
And in the wrong fucking forums. I mean, we have a Fan forum...

A sound point. Moved. :yo:

Nickdfresh
08-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Thank you. I mean at least be pathetically attention whoring in the correct forum...

SunisinuS
08-09-2013, 10:50 PM
I am confused....is the purpose of Dave's site to drive every woman out of the site so we are left with a Metallica audience? I actually enjoy the company of women...even Canadian ones :) So if your job as assholes is to make every different person be reduced to your "style"...the Metallica Forum is down two doors to the left. Then you can faggot it up with yourselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Seshmeister
08-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Still no one is leaving..

You are...

FORD
08-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Knowing about what Angel is dealing with in her real life, I can't fucking blame her for taking a break from this bullshit. There are some very valid reasons I haven't been around much lately either, so I definitely fucking understand.

And it sure aint because a couple of pussy aliases are stirring shit....... I only wish it were that goddamned trivial.

Seshmeister
08-09-2013, 11:45 PM
I don't know who the MW character was, the IP check didn't show anything or I would have outed it because they were being a dick.

fraroc
08-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Knowing about what Angel is dealing with in her real life, I can't fucking blame her for taking a break from this bullshit. There are some very valid reasons I haven't been around much lately either, so I definitely fucking understand.

And it sure aint because a couple of pussy aliases are stirring shit....... I only wish it were that goddamned trivial.

What's been going on with her brother is absolutely heartbreaking :( and it honestly dosent help her feel any better when ELBOW is saying that cancer is a government conspiracy and that fighting the disease is impossible, and fucking CuntFlapps being his usual annoying shitty self.

SunisinuS
08-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Well what I have experienced is the many that have gone away. Death has been a constant companion to me. I like life and those that exhibit it. So color me expressive when I am in my Cups.

Seshmeister
08-10-2013, 12:21 AM
I tried to email her but the address she registered with many moons ago isn't working. :(

katina
08-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Same here, my father, my two sisters and my brother.

SunisinuS
08-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Same here, my father, my two sisters and my brother.

Out of 7 of us....just me and my sister left. The pall bearing seemed to never end for about 20 years in my life. Friends all....they still make me cry. Tonight a woman that has not seen me for 25 years and searched 4 for me is about to say hello again...as her father is dying in this her hometown where I now live. It is important to understand how this life is extremely short.

Peace.

vandeleur
08-10-2013, 12:41 AM
The truth is most of us by the very nature of the board being to an act that started in the 70's are of a certain age were sickness and mortality will have effected us.
It's a sad fact of life ( no pun intended)
Does that mean we should all tippy toe around each other probably not , but it does mean most of us can understand and maybe empathise with what some people are unfortunately going through .

hambon4lif
08-10-2013, 02:49 AM
There are some very valid reasons I haven't been around much lately either, so I definitely fucking understand.At a point you kinda have to.....

At first, I used to check into here because,,,primarily...Im a genuine fan of the guy and his most kickass band that he was rightfully a part of, and fought for 22 years for him to re-claim his rightful spot in.

And all of us, as fans, fought vigorously for that to happen.
Regardless of what I thought of you, or what you thought of me, or what I presently still think of you personally, we're all here for the same reason...the exact same cause. Because of that, it was a place most of us could call 'home'.

......over the years, as a result of someones out-of-control-ego (or their inability to communicate properly with a woman), or a difference in opinion, it's become something else.
This has somehow devolved into the ugliest goddamned place I've ever typed into a search...

Personally, I fucking hate to see this place become that.

Angel...we've certainly had our differences over the years, but my thoughts and prayers are with you, darlin'....and I mean that.

Unlike a few folks here (who lust for some bizarre twisted vengeance because life has somehow dealt them a raw hand....not only in puberty, but life in general), I actually wish you nothing but the very best.

I would love nothing more than to read one of your posts tomorrow, but if I don't, I completely understand.

Never was
08-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Angel, Momshell, Envy.....

Kinda sucks a woman forum was started but too many strong, smart woman have left here, kinda sucks hope all re-consider.

Never was
08-10-2013, 01:53 PM
As a male dominated joint it is only made stronger by smart strong woman around even if you disagree with them.

Dave's Bitch
08-10-2013, 02:14 PM

Kinda sucks a woman forum was started but too many strong, smart woman have left here, kinda sucks hope all re-consider.

You know the problem,The woman forum is fucking boring

Sensible Shoes
08-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Everybody's getting sick of the crap DB - God knows I have to have a lot of thought and a few drinks before I hit reply these days.

WARF
08-11-2013, 07:59 AM

The only woman Strong and Smart listed above is in the middle, and she mods for us.

Never was
08-11-2013, 09:47 AM
That may be one you agree with more but all three are smart and strong.

You think any woman could enter such male oriented place and survive more than 2 minutes without being strong.

Cheers to all three even if you don't like em WARF.

WARF
08-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Please tell why you think Angel is strong?

Does leaving goodbye threads and having meltdowns everyday qualify her for that?

Nickdfresh
08-11-2013, 09:55 AM
I am confused....is the purpose of Dave's site to drive every woman out of the site so we are left with a Metallica audience? I actually enjoy the company of women...even Canadian ones :)

I do too, especially at their ballet...

So if your job as assholes is to make every different person be reduced to your "style"...the Metallica Forum is down two doors to the left. Then you can faggot it up with yourselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Right. I don't want Angel to leave, but the goodbye threads are just silly. Angel is just laying low in the prairies, she'll be back. Of course she's been hounded by people that secretly prefer to live on penis mountain...

Nickdfresh
08-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Everybody's getting sick of the crap DB - God knows I have to have a lot of thought and a few drinks before I hit reply these days.

I find it helps to be drunk and post completely thoughtlessly... :guzzle:

Never was
08-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Not gonna score keep on any of them, WARF you disagree so be it. Going thru what she has personally recently, enduring an ill advised joke, and years of going toe to toe whether wrong or right require a strength. As does being fairly open about her real struggles.

I don't get the internet persona thing so I am ill qualified. Maybe her persona here you disagreed with disliked etc... but a place with so much testotrone is not easy for any woman to last in and those that survive deserve credit whether you like em or not they deserve the credit, those are shoes rest of us do not have to walk.

And congrats on Momshell for your place, she rocked. Think in real life I actually knew her many moons ago on LI.

WARF
08-11-2013, 10:18 AM
I appreciate your compassion for mankind, never was.

Really, I do.

However, this place is the Roth Army...

Not the suicide crisis army...

Or the anger management army...

Or even the Dr. Phil show for that matter!

I don't know about you, but if I had a family member dying , I wouldn't be spending 24 hours a day on Roth Army message board fighting people all day... I'd be in the hospital or wherever that person was not giving two shits about this place...

Just a thought..

Maybe it's good she quit...

Never was
08-11-2013, 10:23 AM
It is common that in times of need folks turn to community, good or bad extended stays on forums lead to a sense of community.

Kinda funny WARF cause I probably come off in real life as a much bigger asshole than on the internet and I am speculating but you are probably the opposite.

cheers

WARF
I find it helps to be drunk and post completely thoughtlessly... :guzzle:

So you do support me, after all! :gulp:

Nickdfresh
It's also not the faggot stalking hour...

WARF
08-11-2013, 10:33 AM
It is common that in times of need folks turn to community, good or bad extended stays on forums lead to a sense of community.

Kinda funny WARF cause I probably come off in real life as a much bigger asshole than on the internet and I am speculating but you are probably the opposite.

cheers

You got that right. I'm the complete opposite in real life.

I view the Internet just like flipping through channels on a television. You can be a prick or say whatever you don't really say in the real world. It's entertainment. Even the staff here knows that they can't ban flappo for more than a few days. Whether you love him or hate him, he generates traffic. I wonder how many people snicker at his popgears and don't THANK them. Anyways, it's the Internet and it's not real. If you wanna fuck with people for shits and giggles go for it. The only difference between me and flappo is I don't go after people's personal lives, I attack the Internet persona that I dislike. I never made popgears or called out Members children's names (lounge) or taken anything from people's personal lives.... Even the fb stuff was stolen because of easy access, but I didn't do it. I suggest people don't use their army names in their fb URL's lol

WARF
08-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Double post

Never was
08-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Fair enough, just an opposite perspective. Life is too short for me to be someone else other than myself so don't get the persona thing. I think the two perspectives end up being the driver of most of the divisiveness. Each need to keep the other in mind.

WARF
08-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Fair enough, just an opposite perspective. Life is too short for me to be someone else other than myself so don't get the persona thing. I think the two perspectives end up being the driver of most of the divisiveness. Each need to keep the other in mind.

Wait, you just told me you were different in real life.

Now, I'm confused.

(Not cuntfused)

I wouldn't wanna steal hitches vocabulary lol

Uh huh uh huh uh huh

But I just did ;)

Never was
08-11-2013, 11:03 AM
No I didn't. I said I come off that way but there is no intent to be different but probably limited by a fast brain slow fingers no such constraint in real life. I'm not trying to be nicer here per se but due to no restraint I'm more offensive in reality.

Being me is hard enough and complex as is especially in the area of smart strong woman. It is the reason why the Irish drink with a smile.

Sensible Shoes
08-11-2013, 02:59 PM
WARF, you're a fucking jerk. Never ask me to come back to you again.

Uh huh huh hih uh glob puke or whatever.

WARF
08-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Shoes, if you don't register at my site ( the real party ) I don't want anything to do with you lol

Sweet Irony
08-11-2013, 07:22 PM
This thread has made me consider what it is that keeps me coming back here....I like(d) Angel...she certainly did not deserve so much hostility--but, I think she is a hurting, 'real' person who is fighting back against a chosen few whose sole purpose is shit-stirring and provocation. If things are going on in your life that make you fragile in any way, this forum is not necessarily the best choice as a place to hang! Goodbye threads should probably be banned--yet, the people who start them are inevitably torn about leaving the site. Without a doubt, there ARE 3, 5 or 7 'smart & strong' women around here. Personally, I think that every woman (who is, indeed, a woman) on this forum is strong, smart, and tough-skinned...... Holy shit, though! I dont think there are 7 of us anymore! :shocked:

At this stage of the game, Ive finished fighting with everyone (FORD, VHLover, Flappo etc etc) out there...and now I just wanna coexist in harmony with you all, because, to tell you the truth, I quite like you! After so many years, I cant imagine saying 'goodbye' no matter WTF happens.

Sensible Shoes
08-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Shoes, if you don't register at my site ( the real party ) I don't want anything to do with you lol

So be it.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 09:06 PM
So be it.

You're gonna grace us with your exquisite presence?

That's grate news!

Cheers! :beers:

Sensible Shoes
08-11-2013, 09:37 PM
No, he doesn't want anything to do with me. So be it.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 09:48 PM
No, he doesn't want anything to do with me. So be it.

But what about the rest of us that love you so?

You can be on both sites at once, you know?

Different vibes & all that. No bad blood anymore, really.

DONNIEP
08-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Yep, it's just a different place. No warring. Just a bunch of good people hangin out.

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 10:07 PM
What are the vibes?

To an outsider it seems to be pretty fucking weird that you have a site that says it is different because there is less fighting and then their mods come over here all the time to start fights. Even more silly is that it is rebelling against this site by having more rules and censorship? If that wasn't incongruous enough you all then post here far more than there? :)

Sensible Shoes
08-11-2013, 10:07 PM
I don't see why you need another place to hang out. Flappo aside.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 10:13 PM
What are the vibes?

To an outsider it seems to be pretty fucking weird that you have a site that says it is different because there is less fighting and then their mods come over here all the time to start fights. Even more silly is that it is rebelling against this site by having more rules and censorship? If that wasn't incongruous enough you all then post here far more than there? :)

Jeezus, don't be so sore.

I don't know about any of them, as I've explained to you more than once.

As for my rebellion, it ended when the site changed hands. If you remember, I asked to be reinstated when you became the owner. I was GLAD & I still am, that you became the owner.

Since then, I've had absolutely nothing against the way this site is run & even apologized to the previous management.

I LIKE how you run this site.

Now, I post at TCR. I posted there when Bob was a mod here. Bob was a mod here running his site. Granted, it wasn't strictly about Dave, but my point is, as far as I'm concerned there is no site war.

I just didn't like some of the USERS here. That's ALL.

cadaverdog
08-11-2013, 10:15 PM
What are the vibes?

I know It's happened and It'll probably happen again but nobody's starting anything right now yet a few members here are still getting their panties in a twist. What's up with that?

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Now, the different vibes I was talking about is we delve into far more touchy subjects & make complete asses of ourselves while doing so.

Also, hardly any topic there is serious.

We were discussing trannies in Bart Walsh's welcome thread, fer fuck's sake.

The different vibe is one of pure silliness.

And one day we might turn that into a Richard Simmons site, who knows?

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Jeezus, don't be so sore.

Well it's a bit tiresome with the constant pimping of that site here, especially when the whole point of it was because of issues with the previous management that I have reversed.

I've been PMing with WARF tonight about, I hope he puts all those in your mod forum so most of the people there can read it.

I think you are all being silly.

Maybe DonnieP or whoever can take over here so I don't need to do it?

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Well it's a bit tiresome with the constant pimping of that site here, especially when the whole point of it was because of issues with the previous management that I have reversed.

I've been PMing with WARF tonight about, I hope he puts all those in your mod forum so most of the people there can read it.

Well, that's different & yes, I can see how it can be in bad taste.

I apologize for that & let me assure you I didn't do it purposefully.

Now that you pointed it out, I realize I was being rude, & ignorant about it.

I'll stop that.

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Hey you know I like you.

But it's like going to a party, eating the snacks and spending all your time saying to everyone let's leave and go to my party around the corner. Then people go to the party and find there is no one there because they are here. Even more nuts the reason they are giving for going to the party is that there won't be people like them there starting fights... :)

WARF said today that Von and I ran an alternative site to here for some time around 2005-2009 I think and that's true but we never ever came here touting for business because that is fucking lame. There is barely enough traffic at this point to justify one site.

I view this as a trustee thing, as did Sarge I think.

If people want WARF or DonnieP or whoever to run this I will very very happily pass it over to them and they can have the happy lovely forum of nice.

They can sit there and try and work out if a picture of some guy they don't know with their face blacked out in a photoshop should mean that Flappo should be banned or not.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Yep. I got it.

Look, when I was a wee laddie, I used to go to my neighbour's house because she had a turntable & listen to records.

It never crossed their minds to tell me "Look kid, it's 1 am, get the fuck out of here."

No, they dropped subtle hints, like walking around in pajamas. So fuckin' what? I walked around in pajamas at MY place at all hours of the day.

It took me awhile to finally realize it & to THIS DAY I'm embarrassed. They probably don't even remember it, but I sure do.

What I mean by this is, I may be a very brilliant guy, but sometimes - most of the times - I'm just thick & don't realize I'm doing something wrong. And I wish people would tell me more often.

I certainly don't do it on purpose.

DONNIEP
08-11-2013, 11:35 PM
If people want WARF or DonnieP or whoever to run this I will very very happily pass it over to them and they can have the happy lovely forum of nice.

I think you're doing a great job, Sesh. It ain't easy, that's for sure.

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 11:40 PM
I think there is a phony thing going on here.

I came along at a very inconvenient time for everyone.

Donnie and Warham have always wanted to have a website, they have tried various ones in the past but now it's much cheaper. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that - cool. There were issues here that had built up and that site was set up. Sarge passed this over to me and the reasons for the other site I would argue disappeared at that point.

It's awkward.

Part of the problem here too is that without the baddie of Hagar or Van Hagar to rail against which kept this site going for so many years people turn on each other or just don't post at all. Combine that with a uniquely uncommunicative band and of course there are problems in maintaining an interesting site.

For that to somehow be blamed on ex moderators or even those that argue with them is ludicrous.

What is irritating me though is trying to generate a reason for the other site by pushing against this one - trying to make this the Van Hagar site. Anyone that has any inkling at all about any of the people 'running' the Roth Army will know that is ludicrous. Also it's difficult to completely ascertain with the lack of posts and everyone there being a moderator but as far as I can understand there are fewer rules here and less moderation.

Anyhoo I am 100% genuine in this, I am very happy to step down if we can work out a way to join the sites and stop all this nonsense.

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Also I should state for the record that I really fucking tried to get the DDLR site and this one merged back in the day.

I got Von and Sarge onboard with that but Sarge had to go patch up people in Iraq and it fell through because there wasn't enough time to sort it out.

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 11:47 PM
if we can work out a way to join the sites and stop all this nonsense.

Again, I don't speak for anyone, but...

Guys?

I may be interested in this, if you are.

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 11:48 PM
I think you're doing a great job, Sesh.

I don't.

Angel
08-11-2013, 11:49 PM
Let me clear the record here. Too much bs and speculation.

My reasons for leaving are varied. #1 is that there's nothing going on in VH land. I no longer have angst about seeing Dave and Eddie together again. I saw them, got a great album. I have closure.

2. It's the same old thing. Nothing going on in VH land so many resort to personal attacks. I've gotten too old for this shit.

3. All negative shit. I have enough crap in my life. I want to go where I can get away from the BS, not have more added. I don't like seeing my name in a thread and being terrified that certain users have managed to get ahold of pictures of my family members. There's been a few disgusting suicide pictures meant for me...and I cannot risk the next one won't have mine or my brother's face shopped into it.

I'm tired of holding my breath waiting for that day.

Plus, SI hit the nail on the head. Negative shit going on in my life makes this an unhealthy place to be. Women do need a thick skin around here...and mine's just a little too thin right now.

And WARF and Donnie....stop thinking everyone here is stupid. We can see what's going on over there, right down to DB congratulating Wahlberg on a job well done...and just how many damn threads must you have about me...albeit cleverly worded, we all know who you mean when you refer to the Canadian Lesbian.

Plain and simple...I don't need the crap and if I can help lessen Sesh's headaches by leaving...so be it.

I'll see you all when the next album comes out, or when Dave dies...whichever comes first.

Oh, and WARF...I would love nothing more than to be at my brother's side...1000 miles away. So, if you want to pay my way and cover my expenses, please feel free...

Anonymous
08-11-2013, 11:51 PM
I don't.

You are, though.

And I don't lie unless I'm planning something funny.

Well, this isn't funny.

Seshmeister
08-11-2013, 11:57 PM
The reason I'm posting like I am here in this thread is that it has really affected me.

Angel has been around forever and how fucking ballsy do you need to be to put up video of yourself here?

She posts her brother is really unwell because she has friends here and it's mocked by some of the people that run the 'nice' site,

If I can't run the site in a way that allows Angel to post here then I don't want to do this any more.

Seshmeister
08-12-2013, 12:00 AM
The two choices I'm being given are to go VH Links or go unmoderated and I don't want anything to do with either of those.

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Whatever it is that is decided, you will stay at the head of this place, with Von at your side.

Talks are being talked.

But usurping the throne is not MY intention, at least. I don't think it's the intention of anyone.

Even if it comes to nothing, rest assured things will change & I'll smack the head of ANYONE that comes here to start shit.

Seshmeister
08-12-2013, 12:26 AM
No one that I have spoken to knows what to do with this situation - no one and that includes WARF or whoever.

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Ah, but you hadn't talked to me before.

kwame k
08-12-2013, 12:36 AM
The reason I'm posting like I am here in this thread is that it has really affected me.

Angel has been around forever and how fucking ballsy do you need to be to put up video of yourself here?

She posts her brother is really unwell because she has friends here and it's mocked by some of the people that run the 'nice' site,

If I can't run the site in a way that allows Angel to post here then I don't want to do this any more.

Yeah, I've been lurking tonight!

I'll pass on your sentiments to Angel!

Peace:beers8:

DONNIEP
08-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Ah, but you hadn't talked to me before.

Izzy can talk a Nun out of her habit.

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Izzy can talk a Nun out of her habit.

Provided she has the patience to hear me out.

Angel
08-12-2013, 12:39 AM

Thanks, Sesh...xoxo

And you're doing a hell of a job trying. I'm disgusted that you have been put in this position by people who supposedly respect you.

xoxoxo :angel:

Seshmeister
08-12-2013, 12:52 AM
The only difference between me and flappo is I don't go after people's personal lives, I attack the Internet persona that I dislike.

However, this place is the Roth Army...

Not the suicide crisis army...

Or the anger management army...

Or even the Dr. Phil show for that matter!

I don't know about you, but if I had a family member dying , I wouldn't be spending 24 hours a day on Roth Army message board fighting people all day... I'd be in the hospital or wherever that person was not giving two shits about this place...

No way Flappo wouldn't have stooped that low.

That's one of the most mindlessly cunty posts I've ever seen here in 14 years.

I'm ashamed that I even know you so I don't know how you must feel.

Romeo Delight
08-12-2013, 01:17 AM

I can't say that I was too impressed with that. I probably would have joined and been posting here and there if it weren't for the transparent nature of what was going on. That coupled with the endless inane posts about the same damn thing. I understand your frustration but I think a peace of this kind is kind of distasteful. If the sites are to merge I would be proud to be part of something born out of honor and some integrity versus a necessity to stop something that decent people wouldn't engage in the first place. In a perfect world it would be great if we could all get along though. This way just feels wrong

WACF
08-12-2013, 01:28 AM
I have not had much time to browse the forums for some time.

I just take a peek in and out...a few topics then off to life again.
I really miss the old days of losing hrs on this site.

I took a bigger look...unreal.

I feel bad for you Angel...I feel horrible these bullies decided to take you on.

They know you are hurting so they figure you are easy pickings.

Obviously unaware of who you are...the person you are...and not giving a shit that you are a human being.

Brutal.

You have bigger balls than most men here Angel...I hope things go good for you.

WACF
08-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Sesh....I missed out on you becoming Webmaster.

I have faith in you dude.

Don't worry...it is not the spiritual kind.

:beers:

WARF
08-12-2013, 01:47 AM
I want flappo to run this place!

Romeo Delight
08-12-2013, 01:50 AM
We have entered another dimension

WARF
08-12-2013, 02:22 AM
I will make Romeo Delight a webmaster for Tom Brady!

Romeo Delight
08-12-2013, 02:31 AM
I am going to the Patriots last pre-season game. I'll ask Tom

vandeleur
08-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Sesh for the record I think your doing a great job under shit circumstances , it's like juggling soup.
Your never gonna keep everyone happy and maybe this is a bigger job than you thought but am sure you and your team will get the site to where it needs to be .

cadaverdog
08-12-2013, 03:43 AM
I want flappo to run this place!
I say bring back Ace Diamond to run the Army. That is if he has time between his recording sessions and movie roles.

Dave's Bitch
08-12-2013, 08:46 AM
right down to DB congratulating Wahlberg on a job well done...

Ok when did I do this? (Link please)

philouze
08-12-2013, 09:09 AM

You're gonna believe Angel?? Like everybody believed her "EVH kissed my hand" story?? :lmao:

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 09:12 AM
I believe it when she said her brother was in serious trouble. Admittedly, that doesn't give her carte blanche to act like a jerk, but you guys look like total fucking scumbags by repeatedly running her.

philouze
08-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Just pointing out her LIES. Nothing more. I didn't talk about her brother...

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 09:37 AM

What about everyone else's lies? There's people that lie like a whore during fleet week here...

DONNIEP
08-12-2013, 09:37 AM

You evil, evil little lady :biggrin:

twonabomber
08-12-2013, 09:47 AM
If there's one thing you guys are good at, it's saying "I didn't do it."

Dave's Bitch
08-12-2013, 09:50 AM
If there's one thing you guys are good at, it's saying "I didn't do it."

We never said that ;)

Angel
08-12-2013, 09:51 AM

LIES? Unlike the delusional hakf wits that are trying to take down this site, I have no fucking reason to lie, especially about a fond memory from my youth. Wtf would be the purpose behind something like that? Your own fucking ringmaster put me on his list BECAUSE of my honesty, and anybody that knows me will tell you that I'm too fucking homest. I really don't care about what you choose to believe or not. I still have my fond memories.

And after reading Sesh's words and flaps response...I ain't leaving. This is my community too, and I'll be damned if I'll let a bunch of loser mother fuckers chase me out of town.

Yes, I do have balls...shrinking somewhat at the age of 50, but I come from a long line of strong women, and you little fucks that are trying to destroy this place can take it up the ass with a jagged broken bottle.

Fucking hypocritical bastards. Yes, WARF...I'm talking to you. You praised DDLR and Sesh endlessly, yet you've done nothing but disrespect him and this place since he took over. And talk about breakdowns!!! My Lord, man...you're too dumb to realize that I used suicide prevention methods on you when the shit went down. I was truly concerned that you were going to harm yourself. And no, this isn't the suicide prevention army, but it also isn't the cyberbully mess hall either.

It's not even the shit flung against me that bothers me the most...it's the crap being thrown at JHale and Dale...and the relentless personal attacks. It's bullshit, and has gone way too far over the edge.

Time to bring this to a fucking halt. Sesh, I'm glad I'm not the one on this fucking tightrope, but I'll tell you this much...you had my back, and for that I am eternally grateful. My utmost respect to you sir, now let's take our site back and show these fuckers how great a fucking board master you are! :gulp:

twonabomber
08-12-2013, 09:51 AM
We never said that ;)

There's your fucking link. :D

philouze
08-12-2013, 09:54 AM
LIES? Unlike the delusional hakf wits that are trying to take down this site, I have no fucking reason to lie, especially about a fond memory from my youth. Wtf would be the purpose behind something like that? Your own fucking ringmaster put me on his list BECAUSE of my honesty, and anybody that knows me will tell you that I'm too fucking homest. I really don't care about what you choose to believe or not. I still have my fond memories.

And after reading Sesh's words and flaps response...I ain't leaving. This is my community too, and I'll be damned if I'll let a bunch of loser mother fuckers chase me out of town.

Yes, I do have balls...shrinking somewhat at the age of 50, but I come from a long line of strong women, and you little fucks that are trying to destroy this place can take it up the ass with a jagged broken bottle.

Fucking hypocritical bastards. Yes, WARF...I'm talking to you. You praised DDLR and Sesh endlessly, yet you've done nothing but disrespect him and this place since he took over. And talk about breakdowns!!! My Lord, man...you're too dumb to realize that I used suicide prevention methods on you when the shit went down. I was truly concerned that you were going to harm yourself. And no, this isn't the suicide prevention army, but it also isn't the cyberbully mess hall either.

It's not even the shit flung against me that bothers me the most...it's the crap being thrown at JHale and Dale...and the relentless personal attacks. It's bullshit, and has gone way too far over the edge.

Time to bring this to a fucking halt. Sesh, I'm glad I'm not the one on this fucking tightrope, but I'll tell you this much...you had my back, and for that I am eternally grateful. My utmost respect to you sir, now let's take our site back and show these fuckers how great a fucking board master you are! :gulp:

:lmao:

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 10:01 AM

I'm getting hot for you Angel. :)

twonabomber
08-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Even the staff here knows that they can't ban flappo for more than a few days. Whether you love him or hate him, he generates traffic.

Doesn't seem to be working over there...but hey, you guys ain't worried about traffic.

YI never made popgears or called out Members children's names (lounge) or taken anything from people's personal lives.... Even the fb stuff was stolen because of easy access, but I didn't do it.

There's another "I didn't do it." Just in case anyone was looking for one.

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:05 AM

No way in hell am I logging in there. I've seen enough threads mocking me in their own subversive passive way. The granny thread, the goodbye thread, you get my drift.

I admit, you could have been congratulating him on anything....but when he goes there right after being a total dick here...and you say "good job", it sure as hell LOOKS like you're talking about what was done here. Just sayin'...

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:10 AM

You may be laughing, but I know there are even more that are fucking applauding, and what's more...they're folks I actually respect.

And now.....

They're laughing at you.

chefcraig
08-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Check yer PMs, Ang.

twonabomber
08-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Fucking hypocritical bastards. Yes, WARF...I'm talking to you. You praised DDLR and Sesh endlessly, yet you've done nothing but disrespect him and this place since he took over.

The disrespect didn't start there.

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Check yer PMs, Ang.

I did, sorry haven't responded yet. Thanks for the inspiration...;)

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Doesn't seem to be working over there...but hey, you guys ain't worried about traffic.

http://simpsonswiki.net/w/images/thumb/7/7d/I_Didn't_Do_It!_Volume_III.png/250px-I_Didn't_Do_It!_Volume_III.png

Can we make it a toking game instead of a drinking one? I'm feeling left out here. :bong:

Nickdfresh
08-12-2013, 10:19 AM

It's just astounding to me that anyone takes what certain assholes say at face value at all anymore. How much more can one catch people in blatant two-faced behaviors, hypocrisies, lies, and still put up with them or take them seriously.

"I didn't do!" "It's not me!" "That's not MY alias (I just know who the asshole is and fully converse and plan tandem attacks with him in the mod room over at our site!)". "Why did (such and such) quit!? (because we vaguely threatened to stalk him and his family offline even after he protected my family member)."

"(a few months ago) I have so much respect for the new site owners and they're old school!...(now) YOU'RE RUINING THIS SITE'S ETHOS WE LOVE SO MUCH WE CREATED ONE NOTHING LIKE IT (because you didn't give us what we want!)" LOL

'Kay, beyond fucking ridiculous...

:D

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:23 AM
It's just astounding to me that anyone takes what certain assholes say at face value at all anymore. How much more can one catch people in blatant two-faced behaviors, hypocrisies, lies, and still put up with them or take them seriously.

"I didn't do!" "It's not me!" "That's not MY alias (I just know who the asshole is and fully converse and plan tandem attacks with him in the mod room over at our site!)". "Why did (such and such) quit!? (because we vaguely threatened to stalk him and his family offline even after he protected my family member)" LOL

'Kay, beyond fucking ridiculous...

:D

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on...

philouze
08-12-2013, 10:23 AM
You may be laughing, but I know there are even more that are fucking applauding, and what's more...they're folks I actually respect.
And now.....
They're laughing at you.

Like I give a fuck about what people think about me... Come on, lady...

WARF
08-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Check yer PMs, Ang.

That "s" should be capitalized. :)

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:33 AM

Not at my age, dingbat.

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Like I give a fuck about what people think about me... Come on, lady...

Whatever. Go find an old lady to bully. Oh wait...

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:35 AM

And talk about PMS...maybe it's time I make those private messages public...hmmm?

Nah, no need. Anyone that matters has seen your whiny cunt shit before...

philouze
08-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Whatever. Go find an old lady to bully. Oh wait...

I would but they're all dead over here. Wanna join? :lmao:

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:43 AM
I would but they're all dead over here. Wanna join? :lmao:

I prefer to hang with decent, intelligent human beings as opposed to wannabe's, backstabbers and sociopaths. Thanks anyway.

WARF
08-12-2013, 10:54 AM
I am going to the Patriots last pre-season game. I'll ask Tom

That's awesome man! Will you be wearing your Tebow jersey to the game?

Angel
08-12-2013, 10:55 AM
You evil, evil little lady :biggrin:

You! You're the biggest back-stabbing "I didn't do it" over there. Fucking passive aggressive no-backbone fucking cunt.

You come here and say "I didn't do it" and 2 seconds later your over there making threads based on what's going on here.

You're so fucking two-faced I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that it was YOU that lifted Envy's photos from FB. A salt and vinegar enema dispensed in a jagged broken bottle is the best thing for you.

Karma can be a bitch...cunt.

WARF
08-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Not at my age, dingbat.

In all honesty, I hope you're doing well and coping with all your personal issues...

I just wish you'd start acting more like the angel I've know earlier this year before you started going off the rails for whatever reason...

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 11:05 AM
What the fuck is this shit?

Isn't it enough?

We've had a peace offering last night. It's plain for all to see. You refuse it & keep shitting here?

What the fuck is wrong with all of you, both sides?

What the fuck are you all trying to prove?

That you're ALL ASSHOLES?

Yes, yes you are. Whine, whine, whine, complain, troll, FUCK THIS SHIT.

No, you "victims" aren't right. No, you trolls aren't funny.

Everyone's been wrong here for quite a while, now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Angel
08-12-2013, 11:24 AM
In all honesty, I hope you're doing well and coping with all your personal issues...

I just wish you'd start acting more like the angel I've know earlier this year before you started going off the rails for whatever reason...

I'm still the same fucking Angel with a capital A. Still just speaking the truth. You just don't like it because I'm disagreeing with what you are saying and doing. You were fine when I was in agreement with you. You and your friends have taken battles from the flame war to cyber bullying stage. Not cool.

Who was there for you when you were down, WARF? Here's a hint...her name starts with A and ends with ngel. How many people were asking why the fuck is she defending him? You know why...because I was seriously concerned. You said things that raised red flags, and I reached out to you, using techniques taught in my suicide prevention class.

You see, when I see someone in a weakened state, unlike you, I try to prop them up...not beat them further into the ground. You...you're a fucking predator. You spot a weak spot and go for it until your prey is weakened to the point where you can go for the jugular.

So, when I see you going for a weak spot, I jump in to support whomever you're attacking. Be it fraroc's mental health issues, Jhale's skin colour, or Dale's weight.

I'm sure there are some that read your post and thought wtf is he talking about? Angel's always been this way. There are things she's passionate about, and when those things pop up, she gets pissed and everyone knows it. I'm that way in real life, too.

I'm entering a profession where I am bound by a code of ethics to stand up for social justice and against oppression and marginalization. I admit, my education probably has impacted my posting style in that I speak out more when I see injustice. I did it for you, remember.

And what's even more amazing is that I would do it again if I was concerned about your health and safety. You see WARF...that's the difference between being an empathetic human being and a sociopathic cunt.

Now, go back to your site and whine about the Canadian Lesbian and the Scottish Fag...and if you think you're fooling anyone coming here and acting all innocent while posting shit there, think again. The only one you're fooling is yourself. We've seen enough, we're onto your fucking games...

Angel
08-12-2013, 11:33 AM
What the fuck is this shit?

Isn't it enough?

We've had a peace offering last night. It's plain for all to see. You refuse it & keep shitting here?

What the fuck is wrong with all of you, both sides?

What the fuck are you all trying to prove?

That you're ALL ASSHOLES?

Yes, yes you are. Whine, whine, whine, complain, troll, FUCK THIS SHIT.

No, you "victims" aren't right. No, you trolls aren't funny.

Everyone's been wrong here for quite a while, now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

How many peace offerings does it take. Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words.

And I'm not an asshole, I'm the Canuck Cunt. Get it right.

Oh, and you're a fucking cunt too, sweetheart. Sorry, it's been awhile... ;)

Angel
08-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Okay...it's out of my system.

Sesh, you and your team have convinced me to stay. If you want to lock this sucker up, go for it.

WARF
08-12-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm sorry if I've given you any grief, Angel.

You're right.

I'm wrong.

I apologize.

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 12:04 PM
EVERYONE was wrong in this thread. EVERYONE.

Except me in this & my previous post.

Bunch of whiny-ass cunts.

Seshmeister
08-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Now, go back to your site and whine about the Canadian Lesbian and the Scottish Fag...

To be fair that's at least 75% accurate...

Angel
08-12-2013, 12:15 PM
to be fair that's at least 75% accurate...

lmfao!

Angel
08-12-2013, 12:16 PM
I'm sorry if I've given you any grief, Angel.

You're right.

I'm wrong.

I apologize.

Thank you. I accept your apology, and forgive you the person...but I will never forgive your actions.

Peace.

Angel
08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
lmfao!

Wtd won't tapa let me type in all caps?

LMFAO!!!!

Anonymous
08-12-2013, 12:22 PM
To be fair that's at least 75% accurate...

Where's the "this post is shite" button?

Here I am bitchslapping even my own people & this fag is stirring the pot.

Oh, you miserable... you better bring a claymore, if you come down here. I've got mine ready & oiled.

My sword, pervs. No, the steel one. Jeezus.

cadaverdog
08-12-2013, 12:36 PM
I believe it when she said her brother was in serious trouble. Admittedly, that doesn't give her carte blanche to act like a jerk, but you guys look like total fucking scumbags by repeatedly running her.
Sounds like one of those pot/kettle things to me.

Angel
08-12-2013, 12:47 PM
Sounds like one of those pot/kettle things to me.

Nobody asked your opinion.

cadaverdog
08-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Even though I don't care much for Angel I do feel for her and her families health issues. My sister was born with cystic fibrosis and I saw her go from borderline normal health to being so sick I assumed she would be gone any minute to borderline healthy again. But in the end it was almost unbearable to even see her in the hospital but she never lost her faith in God. She started reciting the Lords Prayer as she slipped away from us.
I doubt very seriously I would have been posting here considering the nature of the site while this was going on. Too many people here have no morals when it comes to the way they speak to each other. The head honcho here told me last night that he condones and even encourages people to call other people idiots if they don't agree on religion. Of course he justified it by saying he meant you should call their beliefs idiotic not them but to me that's the same thing.
Now people here who made it their lifes mission to constantly attack other people they don't like are crying their eyes out because people are attacking them. From day one here I was told that any personal information you post here can and will be used to piss you off and they were right. I didn't see anyone here sticking up for me when a couple of these shitheads decided it would be amusing to call my girlfriend a brain dead whore after I mentioned she had a brain tumor that was causing her problems. That's the kind of shit the good old boys here are famous for. They call me names I call them names. No big deal. But the other shit was out of line then and it's out of line now.

cadaverdog
08-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Nobody asked your opinion.
I didn't ask for yours either so I guess we're even.

Seshmeister
08-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Where's the "this post is shite" button?

Here I am bitchslapping even my own people & this fag is stirring the pot.

Oh, you miserable... you better bring a claymore, if you come down here. I've got mine ready & oiled.

My sword, pervs. No, the steel one. Jeezus.

Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez, is it you?

Angel
08-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Even though I don't care much for Angel I do feel for her and her families health issues. My sister was born with cystic fibrosis and I saw her go from borderline normal health to being so sick I assumed she would be gone any minute to borderline healthy again. But in the end it was almost unbearable to even see her in the hospital but she never lost her faith in God. She started reciting the Lords Prayer as she slipped away from us.
I doubt very seriously I would have been posting here considering the nature of the site while this was going on. Too many people here have no morals when it comes to the way they speak to each other. The head honcho here told me last night that he condones and even encourages people to call other people idiots if they don't agree on religion. Of course he justified it by saying he meant you should call their beliefs idiotic not them but to me that's the same thing.
Now people here who made it their lifes mission to constantly attack other people they don't like are crying their eyes out because people are attacking them. From day one here I was told that any personal information you post here can and will be used to piss you off and they were right. I didn't see anyone here sticking up for me when a couple of these shitheads decided it would be amusing to call my girlfriend a brain dead whore after I mentioned she had a brain tumor that was causing her problems. That's the kind of shit the good old boys here are famous for. They call me names I call them names. No big deal. But the other shit was out of line then and it's out of line now.

I stood up for you numerous times, and had some major battles over it. This has fuck all to do with me, or any shit I may be going through. This is about personal attacks based on people's looks. I'm standing up for others here, including you...

And you royally twisted Sesh's words there. This ain't Roth's Christian Soldiers....that place is down the road, turn right at hell and you won't miss it.

Angel
08-12-2013, 01:46 PM
I didn't ask for yours either so I guess we're even.

In case you hadn't noticed...this is my thread. ;)

Angel
08-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez, is it you?

Oh fuck. You figured it out. Just call him cunt...he likes it. ;)

Well, turns him on when I do anyway....but cunt with a Scottish accent is even hotter. You might make him blow his load....take some extra socks with you just in case. ;)

cadaverdog
08-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Oh fuck. You figured it out. Just call him cunt...he likes it. ;)

Well, turns him on when I do anyway....but cunt with a Scottish accent is even hotter. You might make him blow his load....take some extra socks with you just in case. ;)
I didn't know Puss was into socks.

Angel
08-12-2013, 01:52 PM
I didn't know Puss was into socks.

He's a man of many interests! Guys, girls, trannies, socks, toques..you name it!

Angel
08-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Now THIS is the fun filled bantering that's been missing.

Now somebody say I didn't do it...I need a toke. :bong:

FORD
08-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Toquefucking?? That's just sick, eh?

Sensible Shoes
08-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Hey Angel, give me a shout when all this asshole behavior is over with. I have no patience for it.

Angel
08-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Hey Angel, give me a shout when all this asshole behavior is over with. I have no patience for it.

I think it's close, Shoes...

Angel
08-12-2013, 02:04 PM

I KNEW you'd fet that one. Gotta be at least 10 years since I declared you an honourary Canuck. ;)

FORD
08-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Sadly, I just realized it's been about 10 years since I've been north of the border.

Just can't do it until you get rid of Stevie. :(

VetteLS5
08-12-2013, 02:19 PM

New smilie in the works?

P.S. - I didn't do it.

Romeo Delight
08-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Sadly, I just realized it's been about 10 years since I've been north of the border.

Just can't do it until you get rid of Stevie. :(

Trudeau can beat him

Angel
08-12-2013, 04:04 PM
New smilie in the works?

P.S. - I didn't do it.

It must be a Canuck toque with a red maple leaf and all.

P.S. :Bong:

Angel
08-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Trudeau can beat him

Yup. Not sure I trust him yet, but I still trust him more than our current piece of crap.

Never was
08-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Glad to hear you are staying, be kind to yourself

cadaverdog
08-12-2013, 04:36 PM
I stood up for you numerous times, and had some major battles over it. This has fuck all to do with me, or any shit I may be going through. This is about personal attacks based on people's looks. I'm standing up for others here, including you...

And you royally twisted Sesh's words there. This ain't Roth's Christian Soldiers....that place is down the road, turn right at hell and you won't miss it.I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here. When the head honcho gives the green light to belittle other people some people are gonna damn sure do it. As far as you standing up for me, that was very cool of you but you run hot and cold at the same time. One day you're pissed at team Butthurt the next day you're pissed at the crew here. You can't seem to make up your mind who's your friend and who isn't. How many times have these guys called you a cunt one day and you forgive them the next for sticking up for you?

Angel
08-12-2013, 06:14 PM
I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here. When the head honcho gives the green light to belittle other people some people are gonna damn sure do it. As far as you standing up for me, that was very cool of you but you run hot and cold at the same time. One day you're pissed at team Butthurt the next day you're pissed at the crew here. You can't seem to make up your mind who's your friend and who isn't. How many times have these guys called you a cunt one day and you forgive them the next for sticking up for you?

I can handle being called a cunt...and at least they do it to my face. It's a hell of a lot easier to forgive than to carry a grudge...

And Sesh has NEVER done anything to me. The people that call me a cunt have already been driven off...

cadaverdog
08-12-2013, 07:54 PM
I can handle being called a cunt...and at least they do it to my face. It's a hell of a lot easier to forgive than to carry a grudge...

And Sesh has NEVER done anything to me. The people that call me a cunt have already been driven off...
Not all of them. And I'm not anti - Sesh whether you believe that or not. He could have gone off on me and banned me for calling him out but he let me speak my peace even though we obviously were not in agreement on the subject. That shows a lot of class to me. Once this shit blows over I'm sure he'll do a fine job running this site.

Angel
08-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Not all of them. And I'm not anti - Sesh whether you believe that or not. He could have gone off on me and banned me for calling him out but he let me speak my peace even though we obviously were not in agreement on the subject. That shows a lot of class to me. Once this shit blows over I'm sure he'll do a fine job running this site.

There's a reason why we all have such fond memories of DDLR.

WACF
08-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Angel....kicking ass with class.

Romeo Delight
08-13-2013, 12:52 AM
I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here. When the head honcho gives the green light to belittle other people some people are gonna damn sure do it. As far as you standing up for me, that was very cool of you but you run hot and cold at the same time. One day you're pissed at team Butthurt the next day you're pissed at the crew here. You can't seem to make up your mind who's your friend and who isn't. How many times have these guys called you a cunt one day and you forgive them the next for sticking up for you?

Isn't that the way things should be? Rather than blindly follow one faction she has moments of being able to judge each situation on its own merit . This site and others would be better for it if others did the same

FORD
08-13-2013, 01:36 AM
I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them. That goes right along with calling Republican retards and the rest of the one sided biased bullshit they post here.

Right....

Because the party of Chimpy Bush, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Louie Gohmert, Chrissie O'Donnell, Steve King, Bitch McTurtle, Ted Cruz, and John Boner couldn't POSSIBLY be mistaken for retards. :rolleyes:

cadaverdog
08-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Right....

Because the party of Chimpy Bush, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Louie Gohmert, Chrissie O'Donnell, Steve King, Bitch McTurtle, Ted Cruz, and John Boner couldn't POSSIBLY be mistaken for retards. :rolleyes:
I don't put alot of weight on the opinions of a grown man who goes around calling people retards. I'm sure your opinions really impress the pre teen crowd.

Angel
08-13-2013, 08:32 AM
I don't put alot of weight on the opinions of a grown man who goes around calling people retards. I'm sure your opinions really impress the pre teen crowd.

I must admit, I despise the overuse of that word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgoS_IQXck&sns=em

Seshmeister
08-13-2013, 09:15 AM
Idiothole is better on a number of levels.

cadaverdog
08-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Idiothole is better on a number of levels.
Idiot, asshole , moron, mental incomptent, they're all good. But I also despise the use of the word retard. I worked at a training facility for retarded citizens and for the most part they worked their asses of at whatever they did.

FORD
08-13-2013, 03:01 PM
How about "Idiot Son of an Asshole"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SVeoniKtM8

cadaverdog
08-13-2013, 06:38 PM
How about "Idiot Son of an Asshole"?

If you want to change your name to idiot son of an asshole be my guest. I wasn't aware you had daddy issues but whatever floats your boat. I'll just call you asshole for short.

FORD
08-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Go die in a fire, Sockfucker.

I tried to cut you some slack, and then you start acting like a douchebag, even when the other trolls are passed out drunk and not encouraging you.

Won't make that fucking mistake again........

cadaverdog
08-13-2013, 07:01 PM

I tried to cut you some slack, and then you start acting like a douchebag, even when the other trolls are passed out drunk and not encouraging you.

I apologized to you yesterday and you didn't even have the decency to respond so fuck you and your slack. You and WhiningMachine must be like the Corsican Brothers. I say something about him and you get pissed off about it. I say something about you and he gets pissed. I'll save you a little time. You're both assholes.

cadaverdog
08-13-2013, 07:05 PM

Unlike you I can think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me what to post or not to post. I've survived your pitiful personal attacks for more than 5 years now and I'm still here so give it your best shot numbnuts.

Angel
08-13-2013, 11:29 PM
Unlike you I can think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me what to post or not to post. I've survived your pitiful personal attacks for more than 5 years now and I'm still here so give it your best shot numbnuts.

Ford doesn't think for himself? Give me a break. And get a thicker skin, ffs. He was decent to you. Congrats, you are now the proud wearer of the asshole hat.n;)

cadaverdog
08-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Ford doesn't think for himself? Give me a break. And get a thicker skin, ffs. He was decent to you. Congrats, you are now the proud wearer of the asshole hat.n;)
Right up until he just told me to die in a fire. I'm gonna have to agree with Lounge on the fact that you're the wishy washiest member of the site. I'll check back in 5 minutes to see who you've put the asshole hat on then. At least I know where I stand with these nitwits. I don't like them, they don't like me. We're not pals for a day then enemies. It makes posting a proper reponse so much easier that way.
I can't speak for them but in the future don't bother sticking up for me. I don't need your assistance. I'll fight my own battles.

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Right up until he just told me to die in a fire. I'm gonna have to agree with Lounge on the fact that you're the wishy washiest member of the site. I'll check back in 5 minutes to see who you've put the asshole hat on then. At least I know where I stand with these nitwits. I don't like them, they don't like me. We're not pals for a day then enemies. It makes posting a proper reponse so much easier that way.
I can't speak for them but in the future don't bother sticking up for me. I don't need your assistance. I'll fight my own battles.

What I find astounding here is that I honestly do not believe FORD's remark about "Idiot Son of an Asshole" was in any manner directed as an insult to c-dog, yet was somehow misinterpreted and all shit hit the collective fan.

So much for sarcasm or even subtle humor going over like a pregnant pole-vaulter on the internet. C'mon you guys. It seems like the hostility over the past few months is just waiting to be rekindled, and it's all a gigantic load of horse manure.

Great. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, so somebody else chimes in, and suddenly we have a cluster-fuck. Next thing ya know, I'm posting absurd images, videos, recipes and very odd personal remembrances in order to derail things back toward sanity.

I still think that image of Rockem Sockem Robots I used a couple of days ago ranks with my finest work.

Roth On, ya dorks. :nanana:

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 01:56 AM
What I find astounding here is that I honestly do not believe FORD's remark about "Idiot Son of an Asshole" was in any manner directed as an insult to c-dog, yet was somehow misinterpreted and all shit hit the collective fan.

So much for sarcasm or even subtle humor going over like a pregnant pole-vaulter on the internet. C'mon you guys. It seems like the hostility over the past few months is just waiting to be rekindled, and it's all a gigantic load of horse manure.

Great. I don't agree with you, you don't agree with me, so somebody else chimes in, and suddenly we have a cluster-fuck. Next thing ya know, I'm posting absurd images, videos, recipes and very odd personal remembrances in order to derail things back toward sanity.

I still think that image of Rockem Sockem Robots I used a couple of days ago ranks with my finest work.

Roth On, ya dorks. :nanana:
I didn't take that as a personal jab but I did jab back with it. I just get tired of his all republicans are idiots bullshit and his obsession with the Bush family. If there was ever an evil family of politicians it's the fucking Kennedys. I wouldn't doubt JFK got us involved to the extent he did in Viet Nam to line those crooked fuckers pockets with more money even though they already were rich as fuck. Whoever capped that bastard should have gotten a fucking medal. And then we have Teddy Kennedy. He kills a young girl probably on purpose and goes on to hold several political offices. The BCE aint got shit on the KCE.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 01:59 AM
BTW Chef. I wouldn't be calling other people dorks if I posted that picture you posted a while back. You were definately in Dork mode when they took that one.

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 07:05 AM
BTW Chef. I wouldn't be calling other people dorks if I posted that picture you posted a while back. You were definately in Dork mode when they took that one.

Which one? I'm such a media-gadfly I honestly don't know what image you are speaking of.:cool1::headscratch:

Angel
08-14-2013, 07:54 AM

Whatever...yours or Lounge's opinion of me makes no difference. You're both idiots who ask for everything they get. Have at 'er, shitstain...

And I will continue to react and respond to posts in whichever manner I choose.

Igosplut
08-14-2013, 08:25 AM
I didn't twist shit. He clearly said members should call other members beliefs idiotic if they don't agree with them.

Before this goes another six pages on how that "offended you, or directed at you", That wasn't his meaning. He was just stating that he wanted a site that was free to question peoples beliefs, or as a better description to debate those. He DOES pay for this dog and pony show , so I figure he say what the fuck he wants, and set his own policy. HOW you turn this into a personal attack on you is beyond me, other than the fact you are taking each word literally without looking at what he actually meant. But it's getting really old here reading this stupid shit. If you want to take things literally word for word then this isn't the place for you.

And before you fill six more pages with "now you're attacking me too ", don't bother

I'm two seconds away from splitting here for another five years. And it's because of repeditive stupid shit like this. Between the purse swinging, and some posters playing out their neurosis it's becoming the most boring place online. And yea, you're part of it.

And this is coming from someone that swore that he wasn't getting into it with people online ever again......

And as far as Ford goes, You pushed him right into it. I almost NEVER agree with him, but I sure as fuck do now....

Seshmeister
08-14-2013, 08:50 AM
Can we ban people just for being really annoying?

I dunno maybe. It's on the table. We are discussing how to fix this board which has become broken for multiple reasons clearly predating Von and I.

I'm confident we'll get there but it's going to take some patience and more radical shit I think.

Basically the DLR Army needs re branding...

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 09:45 AM
Can we ban people just for being really annoying?

I hope so. Start with Cato.

Angel
08-14-2013, 10:01 AM
I hope so. Start with Cato.

:lmao: :thumbup:

FORD
08-14-2013, 10:21 AM
How about banning a lame ass who says that somebody who murdered the President "deserves a medal"?

That might be a good start. Hopefully the NSA is already enroute to his trailer court and the problem will be solved either way.

vandeleur
08-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Can we ban people just for being really annoying?..

Jeez Sesh how selective are you trying to make the place :D

As for " basically some people at the army need branding " ok it's radical but give it a shot it can't hurt .

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 10:34 AM
As for " basically some people at the army need branding " ok it's radical but give it a shot it can't hurt .

Nah, what he actually said is the place needs re-branding, meaning a new identity or web image. It's sort of like when a food manufacturer removes between 5 and 15% of a product, then slaps a sticker on it claiming "New & Improved." :thumb::cool1:

vandeleur
08-14-2013, 10:39 AM
What did you say about subtle humour earlier :biggrin:

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Whatever...yours or Lounge's opinion of me makes no difference. You're both idiots who ask for everything they get.
At least we're consistent. I'm fairly sure he'd agree with me on one thing. You're the wishy washy Queen.

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 10:53 AM
What did you say about subtle humour earlier :biggrin:

Sorry, had a Tuesday Night Weekend, so my mouth is full of dust, my head aches like I fell face-first down a staircase and my glasses appear to be made out of ice cubes. "Subtlety?" Whenever some asshole sharpens a pencil around here it sounds like a Howitzer going off in my skull. :doh:

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 10:56 AM
How about banning a lame ass who says that somebody who murdered the President "deserves a medal"?

That might be a good start. Hopefully the NSA is already enroute to his trailer court and the problem will be solved either way.
I've heard you accuse the president of masterminding 9/11 and claiming his family bankrolled Hitler which is fabricated bullshit so stick your righteous indignation right up your ass.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Before this goes another six pages on how that "offended you, or directed at you", That wasn't his meaning. He was just stating that he wanted a site that was free to question peoples beliefs, or as a better description to debate those. He DOES pay for this dog and pony show , so I figure he say what the fuck he wants, and set his own policy. HOW you turn this into a personal attack on you is beyond me, other than the fact you are taking each word literally without looking at what he actually meant. But it's getting really old here reading this stupid shit. If you want to take things literally word for word then this isn't the place for you.

And before you fill six more pages with "now you're attacking me too ", don't bother

I'm two seconds away from splitting here for another five years. And it's because of repeditive stupid shit like this. Between the purse swinging, and some posters playing out their neurosis it's becoming the most boring place online. And yea, you're part of it.

And this is coming from someone that swore that he wasn't getting into it with people online ever again......

And as far as Ford goes, You pushed him right into it. I almost NEVER agree with him, but I sure as fuck do now....
I never said it was a personal attack. I just don't agree that you should call someone elses beliefs idiotic just because you don't agree with them. I know the old members here stick together like glue. There's nothing wrong with loyalty to a friend but sometimes it clouds your judgement.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 11:08 AM

I thought you quit sniffing glue but I guess I was wrong. This is still a free country comrade Ford. I can say whatever the fuck I want here. If anyone deserves a visit from the NSA it's you conspiracy boy.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Which one? I'm such a media-gadfly I honestly don't know what image you are speaking of.:cool1::headscratch:
I was just funning with you. I'm not sure where you posted it but you had a mullett and a short mesh shirt on even though you had a little muffin top going. That's the kind of picture I delete or throw in the trash when I find it. When mom passed I threw hundreds of old photos that have been haunting me for years away. There was way too many pictures of me sleeping with drool haging out of my mouth. I've always been a drooler when I sleep but I've dried up a bit in the last couple years.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 11:36 AM
For the record before five thousand other people chime in I never claimed Sesh's comments reguarding beliefs were a personal attack against me. I'm a freaking agnostic. Someone can disagree with me all day long and I have no problem with that but when you call me an idiot because you think you're right and I'm wrong I'm gonna speak up. No one Christian , Jew or Atheist has a right to force their opinions on me. If you think I'm wrong so be it. The whole thing started because I took offense to the "Invisibly Sky Daddy" remarks. As far as I'm concerned the discussion is over. But those with an obvious agenda want to keep the shit stirred as long as possible whether they even give a damn about the subject or not.

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 12:01 PM
I was just funning with you. I'm not sure where you posted it but you had a mullett and a short mesh shirt on even though you had a little muffin top going. That's the kind of picture I delete or throw in the trash when I find it. When mom passed I threw hundreds of old photos that have been haunting me for years away. There was way too many pictures of me sleeping with drool haging out of my mouth. I've always been a drooler when I sleep but I've dried up a bit in the last couple years.

Oh, OK, but that wasn't me in the image. All I did was use Google with the words "mullet" and "Zubaz" typed into the search engine, and that is the photo that turns up. It is epically frightening how many guys I knew dressed this way in the late 1980s... :ohmy:

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/savethenaugs/zubaz.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/savethenaugs/media/zubaz.jpg.html)

twonabomber
08-14-2013, 12:09 PM
I never said it was a personal attack. I just don't agree that you should call someone elses beliefs idiotic just because you don't agree with them.

I dunno, I like to think I'm old school. I still think it's okay to make fun of people who are different. :D

I know the old members here stick together like glue. There's nothing wrong with loyalty to a friend but sometimes it clouds your judgement.

Maybe. Not every noob gets run off like the old days.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Oh, OK, but that wasn't me in the image. All I did was use Google with the words "mullet" and "Zubaz" typed into the search engine, and that is the photo that turns up. It is epically frightening how many guys I knew dressed this way in the late 1980s... :ohmy:

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp309/savethenaugs/zubaz.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/savethenaugs/media/zubaz.jpg.html)
That's the one. If it was a gag I fell for it hook , line and sinker. I had a buddy who dressed like that back then but he didn't have a mullett. He was already going bald on top so A mullett was out of the question. I however sport a mullett as we speak. And I have huge mutton chops too.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 12:16 PM
I dunno, I like to think I'm old school. I still think it's okay to make fun of people who are different. :D

That's not "old school" that's called bigotry.

twonabomber
08-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Sure it's old school. New school is all PC and "OMG don't offend anyone!"

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Sure it's old school. New school is all PC and "OMG don't offend anyone!"
PC and common decency are two different things. But you've been hanging out here so long you don't know the difference anymore.

FORD
08-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Common decency would suggest you don't consider Presidential Assassinations to be worthy of medals.

twonabomber
08-14-2013, 12:46 PM
PC and common decency are two different things. But you've been hanging out here so long you don't know the difference anymore.

I wouldn't say that.

WARF
08-14-2013, 01:47 PM
Yo Nick,

I couldn't help but notice your username is still WHITE...

When are they gonna fix that software glitch?

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 01:48 PM
Common decency would suggest you don't consider Presidential Assassinations to be worthy of medals.
I'm entitled to my opinion just like you. You'd be the first one in line to pin a medal on somebody if they blew George W's head off.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Yo Nick,

I couldn't help but notice your username is still WHITE...

When are they gonna fix that software glitch?
I was gonna give you a thanx but I don't want them to think we're ganging up on them.

WARF
08-14-2013, 01:55 PM
I was gonna give you a thanx but I don't want them to think we're ganging up on them.

Who is them?

Them is gone ;)

twonabomber
08-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Meet the new them, same as the old them?

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 02:18 PM
Who is them?

Them is gone ;)
Fuck them anyway. I'm giving you your thanx.

VetteLS5
08-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Oh, OK, but that wasn't me in the image.

Uh huh. Backpedal why don't ya? :biggrin:

Here's what I don't understand... who the hell decided that half shirts on guys is ever the right look? I've got some pics of me with half shirt paired with OP shorts that are just the stupidest looking things ever. WTF was I thinking/wearing?

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 03:35 PM

Here's what I don't understand... who the hell decided that half shirts on guys is ever the right look? I've got some pics of me with half shirt paired with OP shorts that are just the stupidest looking things ever. WTF was I thinking/wearing?

That, parachute pants, sneakers with neon laces and matching Swatch watches. At least my hair was longer and grew more quickly back then.

WARF
08-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Fuck them anyway. I'm giving you your thanx.

I feel honored! You have only given 27 away!

Who did the rest go to??

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:04 PM
I feel honored! You have only given 27 away!

Who did the rest go to??
I probably gave them to Lounge, Nick and Ford. You know how much I admire those cats.

LoungeMachine
08-14-2013, 04:12 PM
For the record before five thousand other people chime in I never claimed Sesh's comments reguarding beliefs were a personal attack against me. I'm a freaking agnostic. Someone can disagree with me all day long and I have no problem with that but when you call me an idiot because you think you're right and I'm wrong I'm gonna speak up. No one Christian , Jew or Atheist has a right to force their opinions on me. If you think I'm wrong so be it. The whole thing started because I took offense to the "Invisibly Sky Daddy" remarks. As far as I'm concerned the discussion is over. But those with an obvious agenda want to keep the shit stirred as long as possible whether they even give a damn about the subject or not.

I don't think you're an idiot for being Agnostic.

:gulp:

I just think you're an idiot, period.

:first:

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:13 PM

What were you thinking? You weren't that's why you wore that shit.
I used to have a pretty decent physique when I was a young man. I was a carpenter and I had a nice tan and an extremely low body fat percentage but I was never comfortable going around with my shirt off or wearing those short shirts in public. Funny thing is I'm old and I've put on a few pounds but I have no problem at all letting it all hang out so to speak.

LoungeMachine
08-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Meet the new them, same as the old them?

Right?

Things are just so much better now ;)

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:49 PM
I don't think you're an idiot for being Agnostic.

I just think you're an idiot, period.

:first:
No problem. I value your opinion about the same as the crazy homeless dude that hangs around the gas station and mumbles to himself. I take that back, I value his opinions much more than yours.

LoungeMachine
08-14-2013, 04:50 PM
No problem. I value your opinion about the same as the crazy homeless dude that hangs around the gas station and mumbles to himself. I take that back, I value his opinions much more than yours.

I love it when you speak in the third person like that ;)

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Right?

They were but then you came back and ruined the lovefest that was going on while you were touring with the Village People.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:54 PM
I love it when you speak in the third person like that ;)
Really I prefer it when you shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business.

WARF
08-14-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm gonna make post!

Hi, everyone!

Do you like Van Halen with Roth?

Might as well contribute...

This is the only conversation going... ;)

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Right?

I'm sure the situation will improve if you whine about it a few thousand more times.

LoungeMachine
08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Really I prefer it when you shut the fuck up and mind your own fucking business.

I'm entitled to my opinion just like you.

Make up your mind, Tiger ;)

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm gonna make post!

Hi, everyone!

Do you like Van Halen with Roth?

Might as well contribute...

This is the only conversation going... ;)
Who is this Roth cat you speak of? I thought Sammy Hagar was the singer for Van Halen.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 04:59 PM

Make up your mind, Tiger ;)
OK, I'm entitled to my opinion but your opinion is completey irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Is that better?

WARF
08-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Fuck Sammy Hagar!

I want a reunion with the original lineup, or I don't give a shit!

Michael Anthony is desperately needed in VH!

LoungeMachine
08-14-2013, 05:01 PM
OK, I'm entitled to my opinion but your opinion is completey irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Is that better?

Makes about as much sense as anything else you post here.....

FORD
08-14-2013, 05:04 PM
They were but then you came back and ruined the lovefest that was going on while you were touring with the Village People.

Wow.... originality just ain't your strong suit, is it Socky? https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/%22Village_People%22_smiley_%28animated%29.gif:soc kfucker:

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Wow.... originality just ain't your strong suit, is it Socky? https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/%22Village_People%22_smiley_%28animated%29.gif:soc kfucker:
That's really funny coming from an asshole that's been calling me sockfucker for going on what, five years or so? You're the king of originality.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Makes about as much sense as anything else you post here.....

I'm sure it does to a nitwit like yourself.

WARF
08-14-2013, 06:46 PM
If Lard and his clique stay settled in, i'm sending flappo and my gang back over!

The abuse will never end until lard and his fags are gone forever!

That's a promise!

Non stop abuse... Night and day...

It will never stop! Lol

How dare anyone fuck up the site I built! Lol

This is total disrespect to me and sarge as co-founders!

Now excuse me, I'm watching myself in a Van Halen video...

Have any of you ever been in a Van Halen video???

Haha

:)

WARF
08-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Where are all the loyal ex mods?

They evacuated to the TCR!

At least I still post here lol

LoungeMachine
08-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Guess who is drunk again...... :lmao:

chefcraig
08-14-2013, 07:19 PM

Me, in about 1 hour and 45 minutes, if I ever get out of here. Man, I hate Wednesday nights at work. At times, you can actually see the clock going backward. :duh:

WARF
08-14-2013, 07:19 PM
The envy money shot is coming up next

I hope envy's boyfriend nickdfresh doesn't get mad...

We've been talking a lot lately lol

Stay tuned fatsos! Lol

WARF
08-14-2013, 07:22 PM
Me and flappo are the only traffic this site generates...

Lol

DONNIEP
08-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Warf, are you rattling cages again? :biggrin:

WARF
08-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Donnie, you know we only build websites to piss off lounge!

Fighting is the only traffic...

Thank me for keeping this place alive lol

WARF
08-14-2013, 07:37 PM
Lard and his gang are not only pussies for not fighting back... They are disloyal for leaving the site they loved so much...

Fucking pathetic...

I almost bought this place two days ago, but even my trolling you fags doesn't deserve that much humiliation!

Who's next for a goodbye thread?

DONNIEP
08-14-2013, 07:39 PM
I almost bought this place two days ago, but even my trolling you fags doesn't deserve that much humiliation!

The Warf Army???

WARF
08-14-2013, 07:42 PM
The Warf Army???

We can merge as soon as the fatsos are gone!

It's literally 5 or 6 people who destroyed this place!

None from my team...

Go to my site!

No fighting
No personal info
No cunts
Just fun

That's what sarge wanted... And I'm continuing those goals set from many years ago!

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 07:52 PM
The envy money shot is coming up next

I hope envy's boyfriend nickdfresh doesn't get mad...

We've been talking a lot lately lol

Stay tuned fatsos! LolWarf Do me a personal favor and cut Envy a little slack. I've talked to her at another site and she's actually a very nice person. She's not a card carrying clique member at all.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 07:54 PM
Your mama?

WARF
08-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Warf Do me a personal favor and cut Envy a little slack. I've talked to her at another site and she's actually a very nice person. She's not a card carrying clique member at all.

She's the number one reason this site is fucked up! She's the root of all evil!!!

She's a sucubus!!

Now she's in a relationship with Doug aka Alfred E. Newman

Wake up c-dog!

WARF
08-14-2013, 08:15 PM
I'll be back with flappo later...

We gotta keep the traffic comin...

Cuz we care...

Later fatsos!

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 08:17 PM
If Lard and his clique stay settled in, i'm sending flappo and my gang back over!

The abuse will never end until lard and his fags are gone forever!

That's a promise!

Non stop abuse... Night and day...

It will never stop! Lol

How dare anyone fuck up the site I built! Lol

This is total disrespect to me and sarge as co-founders!

Now excuse me, I'm watching myself in a Van Halen video...

Have any of you ever been in a Van Halen video???

Haha

:) I was in a Van Halen video. I was right near the stage at the US Festival during Van Halens set. My forehead actually appears on Triumphs Live at the Us Festival CD. The reason I know for sure that that's my forehead is My friend I went there with is dead center in the picture and we were together the entire concert.

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 08:19 PM
She's the number one reason this site is fucked up! She's the root of all evil!!!

She's a sucubus!!

Now she's in a relationship with Doug aka Alfred E. Newman

Wake up c-dog!
She's alright. She just fell in with a bad crowd here.

Never was
08-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Envy doesn't seem to be part of this conversation and yet a random shot. Pretty week shit warf

cadaverdog
08-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Envy doesn't seem to be part of this conversation and yet a random shot. Pretty week shit warf
I think he passed out already.

Never was
08-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Hope he doesn't get molested by a homeless guy in the gutter.........again.

If so he can blame Envy for that too.

WARF
08-14-2013, 08:40 PM

I'm just starting random fights...

We got keep 10 members active out of 25 thousand ;)

WARF
08-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Where's Matthew at???

Lol

WARF
08-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Later fags!

:hagar2: