PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon - The Ron Paul Show??

FORD
08-11-2013, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYh4hBZx90A

Never was
08-11-2013, 12:06 PM
One of my big gripes with Paul is he has made a career out speaking on the FED but has never actually studied economics or ever worked in banking. He was a practicing physician for decades but when the healthcare debate occurred, an area you assume he would have significant contributions to since it was his chosen profession he said nothing. He was almost completely silent. Now I understand his books and speaking fees make talking other issues he has no knowledge about more profitable but that really was pitiful. How does a physician have nothing to say on healthcare regardless of what side of the argument he takes. Shines a light on his lack of sincerity and is true for most politicians.

FORD
08-11-2013, 12:32 PM
I suspect he kept silent on healthcare because his Randtard economic extremism conflicts with the reality he's seen as a doctor, that the corporate insurance system simply doesn't fucking work, and even with the RomneyObama mandates, still isn't going to come anywhere near the single payer system that exists in most other civilized (and even some less than civilized) countries.

As far as the "Federal" Reserve goes though, can't argue with him on that. Actually, since Barry Obama seems to like appointing Republicans to cabinet positions, I really wish he would name Ron Paul as Ben Shalom Bernanke's replacement, instead of that miserable Gold Mansacks piece of shit Larry Summers.

A Federal Reserve chairman who is opposed to the Federal Reserve? Absolutely.

It's no different than nominating a MonSatan flunkie to run the Department of Agriculture.... only in this case it might actually benefit the American people.